Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Travel Bali V4

views

gaeria84
post Dec 5 2015, 11:05 AM

Enthusiast
830 posts

QUOTE(kimio77 @ Dec 4 2015, 01:14 PM)
i plan going to lombok from bali using ferry / fast boat.. anyone have experience about this?? need to know the price and how long its takes.?
Perama offers fastboat + transfer to Gilis from Bali. Starting price 450k, takes 2 hours
http://www.peramatour.com/onlineform.php?idprod=84

QUOTE(mambangafro @ Dec 4 2015, 06:17 PM)
I will be visiting bali this week..can i use Malaysia motorcycle license to ride there? Recommend me best route for offroad riding,thanks!

Im serious haha
Actually for foreigners to ride motorcycle there, you need IDL or tourist license, but you can still rent no problem. Still, they don't check unless you're really unlucky.

2+2=5
post Dec 7 2015, 09:38 PM

36 posts

Just got back from Bali couple days ago. Stayed over there for 5D4N and it weren't enough. Should make it a full week.

I use Pak Arief services, he's quite famous in this forum. Kind of a nice fellow, so if youre a muslim he would take you to the halal food. There is 1-2 days i couldn't recall much, i unintentionally use his service more than 12 hours which is over his tour time period but he didnt charge for the extra hours.

For those who are looking for a driver, i would highly recommended this guy and even myself will use his service again next time. For the utmost, he has a good tastes in music!
gaeria84
post Dec 7 2015, 09:54 PM

Enthusiast
830 posts

QUOTE(2+2=5 @ Dec 7 2015, 09:38 PM)
Just got back from Bali couple days ago. Stayed over there for 5D4N and it weren't enough. Should make it a full week.

I use Pak Arief services, he's quite famous in this forum. Kind of a nice fellow, so if youre a muslim he would take you to the halal food. There is 1-2 days i couldn't recall much, i unintentionally use his service more than 12 hours which is over his tour time period but he didnt charge for the extra hours.

For those who are looking for a driver, i would highly recommended this guy and even myself will use his service again next time. For the utmost, he has a good tastes in music!
Was there for more than a week. Also not enough cry.gif
tinarhian
post Dec 7 2015, 10:25 PM

Enthusiast
726 posts

Best babi guling I had was in Payangan. thumbup.gif
Sri
post Dec 13 2015, 02:30 PM

Getting Started
297 posts

Guys just a question, decided to visit Bali this Feb and got almost most of the info and stuff sorted from here thanks to u guys... But regarding the cash, let's say 6k, Issit better for me to pull the amount needed from the atm there or change all from Malaysia before heading...

This post has been edited by Sri: Dec 13 2015, 02:30 PM
gaeria84
post Dec 13 2015, 02:40 PM

Enthusiast
830 posts

QUOTE(Sri @ Dec 13 2015, 02:30 PM)
Guys just a question, decided to visit Bali this Feb and got almost most of the info and stuff sorted from here thanks to u guys... But regarding the cash, let's say 6k, Issit better for me to pull the amount needed from the atm there or change all from Malaysia before heading...
Do you have CIMB bank account? Can withdraw there, CIMB ATMs almost everywhere there
xiaovievie
post Dec 13 2015, 09:50 PM

17 posts

hi guys, gonna visit bali on coming Christmas week. Would like to ask if there anyone tried Uber instead of taking local taxi there? how was it? Will it be cheaper and safer compare to local taxi? thanks! Im staying at Kuta, is there any "must try" stuff nearby? biggrin.gif
Sri
post Dec 14 2015, 01:07 AM

Getting Started
297 posts

QUOTE(gaeria84 @ Dec 13 2015, 02:40 PM)
Do you have CIMB bank account? Can withdraw there, CIMB ATMs almost everywhere there
Yes I do have CIMB... its perfect then... thank you so much smile.gif
Initially I contacted groupon indon (since I cant seem to find any international deals on our groupon) to check if I can purchase their deals but then end up settling for Airbnb as they had some nice private pool villas's... First trip to Bali and decided to book 2 diff villas for the week just to enjoy the diff look and feel there... Any advice pls before or while I am there?

Thank you again.
digitalz
post Dec 14 2015, 09:35 AM

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
2,030 posts

QUOTE(Sri @ Dec 14 2015, 01:07 AM)
Initially I contacted groupon indon (since I cant seem to find any international deals on our groupon)  to check if I can purchase their deals but then end up settling for Airbnb as they had some nice private pool villas's... First trip to Bali and decided to book 2 diff villas for the week just to enjoy the diff look and feel there... Any advice pls before or while I am there?

Thank you again.
Before you go, remember to update the settings in CIMB clicks for Overseas withdrawal for your ATM card.

Depending on what you want to do, some people go there just to relax.
gaeria84
post Dec 14 2015, 11:33 AM

Enthusiast
830 posts

QUOTE(Sri @ Dec 14 2015, 01:07 AM)
Initially I contacted groupon indon (since I cant seem to find any international deals on our groupon)  to check if I can purchase their deals but then end up settling for Airbnb as they had some nice private pool villas's... First trip to Bali and decided to book 2 diff villas for the week just to enjoy the diff look and feel there... Any advice pls before or while I am there?

Thank you again.
You can look for some ideas on where to go/see/eat here: http://gaeria84.blogspot.my/2015/09/bali-i...ary-8-days.html
Sri
post Dec 14 2015, 11:58 AM

Getting Started
297 posts

QUOTE(digitalz @ Dec 14 2015, 09:35 AM)
Before you go, remember to update the settings in CIMB clicks for Overseas withdrawal for your ATM card.

Depending on what you want to do, some people go there just to relax.
Ahh Okies will get that done at CIMB branch... Thank u...

Basically just going to chill and relax... Finishing a huge project and just plan to blow some stim and njoy the sceneries 😁
Sri
post Dec 14 2015, 12:01 PM

Getting Started
297 posts

QUOTE(gaeria84 @ Dec 14 2015, 11:33 AM)
You can look for some ideas on where to go/see/eat here: http://gaeria84.blogspot.my/2015/09/bali-i...ary-8-days.html
Wow looks like u covered a lot of Bali... Got some places noted and about food I was surprised to see many vegetarian shops around... So I guess no issues on food as well... Hopefully it's gonna be an awesome trip
gaeria84
post Dec 14 2015, 12:41 PM

Enthusiast
830 posts

QUOTE(Sri @ Dec 14 2015, 12:01 PM)
Wow looks like u covered a lot of Bali... Got some places noted and about food I was surprised to see many vegetarian shops around... So I guess no issues on food as well... Hopefully it's gonna be an awesome trip
Enjoy your trip thumbup.gif
ukiya
post Dec 14 2015, 06:27 PM

* Hardcore Adventurer *
1,079 posts

Wonders hows the naughty nuri in Sri Hartamas?

Kinda miss Naughty Nuri in Bali now...
Last week my friend manage to secure return flight to Bali for only RM290 with Malindo... *missed*

digitalz
post Dec 14 2015, 08:46 PM

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
2,030 posts

QUOTE(Sri @ Dec 14 2015, 11:58 AM)
Ahh Okies will get that done at CIMB branch... Thank u...

Basically just going to chill and relax... Finishing a huge project and just plan to blow some stim and njoy the sceneries 😁
They will tell you to do it on cimbclicks. I tried asking before.

QUOTE(ukiya @ Dec 14 2015, 06:27 PM)
Wonders hows the naughty nuri in Sri Hartamas?

Kinda miss Naughty Nuri in Bali now...
Last week my friend manage to secure return flight to Bali for only RM290 with Malindo... *missed*
Smaller portion, price higher, but to remember the taste its alright.
LDawgh
post Dec 21 2015, 02:04 PM

42 posts

hi Im going bali this week...already hired a driver....do I need to give any tips to them? and if i go makan...they will follow me ke? Then can I go Tanah lot then go to uluwatu?
SUSdD_se7en
post Dec 21 2015, 04:25 PM

Ang! Ang! Ang!
887 posts

hi all, i will be going to bali on 2nd week of Jan 2016, for 5 days 4 nights, and will be staying at kuta for 4 nights, as i have book the surf lesson which is located at Kuta Beach,

Other than surfing, any thing to do in bali?

i have made some research, and found https://www.bali.com/things-to-do_Kuta_The-...3859.html#facts
it is quite interesting.

current plan,

1st day - reach airport -> transfer to hotel -> rent a motorbike and ride to tanah lot (is this possible?) -> nighttime (not sure what to do)

2nd day to 4th day - morning surfing lesson, afternoon rest and lunch, nighttime (not sure what to do, maybe go massage on 1 of the night)

5th day - any idea?

is there any locker available on bali? as my flight is on night and i will checkout on 12noon.

anyone is familiar with bali can suggest some idea? as i am not that interested in visiting those temple,etc. more on activities.
paqralos
post Dec 23 2015, 07:58 PM

p@qY
4,476 posts

QUOTE(dD_se7en @ Dec 21 2015, 04:25 PM)
hi all, i will be going to bali on 2nd week of Jan 2016, for 5 days 4 nights, and will be staying at kuta for 4 nights, as i have book the surf lesson which is located at Kuta Beach,

Other than surfing, any thing to do in bali?

i have made some research, and found https://www.bali.com/things-to-do_Kuta_The-...3859.html#facts
it is quite interesting.

current plan,

1st day - reach airport -> transfer to hotel -> rent a motorbike and ride to tanah lot (is this possible?) -> nighttime (not sure what to do)

2nd day to 4th day - morning surfing lesson, afternoon rest and lunch, nighttime (not sure what to do, maybe go massage on 1 of the night)

5th day - any idea?

is there any locker available on bali? as my flight is on night and i will checkout on 12noon.

anyone is familiar with bali can suggest some idea? as i am not that interested in visiting those temple,etc. more on activities.
Hi there,

I am going a week after you. I am thinking what to do as well.
Maybe you can let me know how is your trip going to be when you come back tongue.gif
kimio77
post Dec 24 2015, 07:10 PM

Getting Started
172 posts

any recommended hotel for honeymoon at bali?? with the affordable price?? hehe

gaeria84
post Dec 24 2015, 09:16 PM

Enthusiast
830 posts

QUOTE(kimio77 @ Dec 24 2015, 07:10 PM)
any recommended hotel for honeymoon at bali?? with the affordable price?? hehe
Sinar Bali Amed wub.gif