Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Travel Bali V4

views

Azzat.x
post Jul 23 2015, 05:52 PM

Getting Started
293 posts

QUOTE(adolph @ Jul 12 2015, 09:51 PM)
Heard bali hard to find hostel, is that true.

how much your stay per night.
the hotels are quite cheap. try agoda/booking.com. i was in Bali twice this year with a friend. managed to get a room (two single beds) less than 200k rupiah which is around rm30-40 per person.
Azzat.x
post Jul 23 2015, 05:53 PM

Getting Started
293 posts

QUOTE(misscreamypie @ Jul 12 2015, 10:57 PM)
Anyone knows whether i can still get a taxi at airport counter eventho at midnite as im taking the late flight kl to bali.. or is uber functional at that time also? Thanks! My hotel wants to charge me for 300k rupiah for airport transfer which i think is quite expensive.
if your first destination is to Kuta, 100k-200k is the standard price. if you took the bluebird taxi it will cost you not more than 100k (per taxi)
ukiya
post Jul 23 2015, 07:16 PM

* Hardcore Adventurer *
1,079 posts

Anyone been to Trunyan Village before?
gaeria84
post Jul 23 2015, 09:49 PM

Enthusiast
830 posts

QUOTE(adolph @ Jul 12 2015, 09:51 PM)
Heard bali hard to find hostel, is that true.

how much your stay per night.
Kuta and Ubud has plenty of hostels. In Kuta, I've stayed in CX hostel Legian, and in Ubud, I've stayed in Ubud Market hostel and Dewa Hostel. Outside of these places, like Amed & Lovina, I stayed in bungalows, under rm50/night, but they're worth it drool.gif

This post has been edited by gaeria84: Jul 23 2015, 09:52 PM
ukiya
post Jul 24 2015, 01:38 PM

* Hardcore Adventurer *
1,079 posts

Need help on the following schedule:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Based on above itinerary, I was planning to squeeze Day 4 to Day 7, Day 7 can kill off everything beside Krishna. And Day 4- Tanah Lot Sunset Temple can move to Day 3 evening. Is it possible?

So I have an empty day. Planning to take boat to Gili Trawangan for 2 days 1 night or 1 day trip.

This post has been edited by ukiya: Jul 24 2015, 01:42 PM
Dancing in the Sky
post Jul 28 2015, 05:40 PM

9 posts

Hi All Sifu,

Planning the itinerary for the upcoming trip to Bali with sibling and friends.
This time will be my 3rd times to Bali, but 1st trip for my siblings and her friends.
Hence I'm trying to work out something which can fit both ( feel a bit bored if keep do sight seeing for my 3rd Bali Trip and travel few hours in the van...)

Below is the itinerary draft so far...

Can any sifu can advice what I've missed out or should do? I cant really recall the distance between kuta / seminyak & ubud... hopefully it make sense

Thanks Thanks

Day 1
16:20 - Depart from KL
19:20 - Arrive Denpasar Airport
- Driver pick up (check in Adenova Villa, Seminyak)
- Dinner
Planning: - Chilling at kuta / seminyak pub / villa pool side

Day 2
0900 - Breakfast in Villa
1600 - Uluwatu (sunset) & Kecak Dance show

Day 3
- Check out from Villa
Planning: Tanah Lot / GWK / tegal lalang / Tirta Empul (holy spring)
1400 - Check in Tegal Sari, Ubud
1900 - Dinner @ Naughty Nuri, Ribs

Day 4
Planning: Bedugul (On the way probably stop at Tmn Ayun)
- Spa / Chilling in the villa
1200 - Lunch at Bebek Bengil (Dirty Duck)
1900 - Dinner @ Spaccanapoli di Ubud (Pizza)

Day 5
0900 - Breakfast
- Spa / Chilling in the villa
1200 - Lunch @ Ibu Oka, Babi Guling
1400 - Check out from Tegal Sari, Ubud
1855 - Head to Denpasar airport / Check in luggage
2155 - Depart from Denpasar Airport
0050 - Arrive KL

MeToo
post Jul 29 2015, 03:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

QUOTE(nxtpg @ Jul 19 2015, 09:52 AM)
Tried adding arief but he accepted n straight unfriend. Will b going 7 days in nov.
Just grab a blue bird from the airport...

U goign END of nov or early?

Cause its gonna be hot there... their weather kinda follows the aussie season...

I have been going to Bali nearly every year for the last 10 years due to work.. and every late nov/early dec trip.. its ridiculously hot
MeToo
post Jul 29 2015, 03:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

QUOTE(Dancing in the Sky @ Jul 28 2015, 05:40 PM)
Hi All Sifu,

Planning the itinerary for the upcoming trip to Bali with sibling and friends.
This time will be my 3rd times to Bali, but 1st trip for my siblings and her friends.
Hence I'm trying to work out something which can fit both ( feel a bit bored if keep do sight seeing for my 3rd Bali Trip and travel few hours in the van...)

Below is the itinerary draft so far...

Can any sifu can advice what I've missed out or should do? I cant really recall the distance between kuta / seminyak & ubud... hopefully it make sense
Thanks Thanks
Kuta/Legian/Seminyak is practically next to each other...

Ubud's kinda ~1.5 hours off.

You might wanna take care on your Seminyak Villa.. heard currently its mosquito season... i hope your villa's ok
lipfung
post Jul 30 2015, 04:18 PM

Trial
845 posts

Hi guys and gals, may I ask how is the travel time from Seminyak to Tegalalang (paddy terrace), then to Kintamani for the buffet lunch with volcano view?
Will be hiring a car with driver.

Plan to do Tegalalang ->Kintamani -> sukawati -> tanah lot and back to hotel by 7.00pm, need to plan if we will have sufficient time for all that in a day

Thanks. .
Dancing in the Sky
post Jul 30 2015, 05:53 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Jul 29 2015, 03:19 PM)
Kuta/Legian/Seminyak is practically next to each other...

Ubud's kinda ~1.5 hours off.

You might wanna take care on your Seminyak Villa.. heard currently its mosquito season... i hope your villa's ok
Hi MeToo,

Mosquito season is when yea? my trip will be end of oct

MeToo
post Jul 31 2015, 10:30 AM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

QUOTE(lipfung @ Jul 30 2015, 04:18 PM)
Hi guys and gals, may I ask how is the travel time from Seminyak to Tegalalang (paddy terrace), then to Kintamani for the buffet lunch with volcano view?
Will be hiring a car with driver.

Plan to do Tegalalang ->Kintamani -> sukawati -> tanah lot and back to hotel by 7.00pm, need to plan if we will have sufficient time for all that in a day

Thanks. .
Engage the driver, tell him where you want to go and your schedule. He will do the planning and let u know how much time to spend each location to make it back. The driver acts as mini tour guide.

ps : Dont take them up on some of the detour they offer... like say goign to some coffee manufacturing to see civet coffee etc.. these are all fake and mostly used to slaughter tourist wink.gif
MeToo
post Jul 31 2015, 10:33 AM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

QUOTE(Dancing in the Sky @ Jul 30 2015, 05:53 PM)
Hi MeToo,

Mosquito season is when yea? my trip will be end of oct
Not sure cause I never been to Bali around Oct... most of my trips are late Nov/early Dec to coincide with my work. But my colleague who just came back last week mentioned he was murdered by mosquito in both villas
shinchan99
post Jul 31 2015, 10:45 AM

On my way
618 posts

Hi bro MeToo, my first time to Bali. Just want to check, my villa is at Umalas Kerobokan Bali and i intend to go Carrefour for some local shopping (beer, snacks etc) . Is it near to my villa the hypermarkets? Or should i just find other similar shops that sell beers and snacks?

This post has been edited by shinchan99: Jul 31 2015, 10:46 AM
lipfung
post Aug 3 2015, 05:31 PM

Trial
845 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Jul 31 2015, 10:30 AM)
Engage the driver, tell him where you want to go and your schedule. He will do the planning and let u know how much time to spend each location to make it back. The driver acts as mini tour guide.

ps : Dont take them up on some of the detour they offer... like say goign to some coffee manufacturing to see civet coffee etc.. these are all fake and mostly used to slaughter tourist wink.gif
Alright, as I just wanted to plan ahead, coz I might not be engaging a driver the next day, so need to plan on places that I will be able to make it in a day.

Any recommended place for the famous Luwak coffee?
rclxms.gif
MeToo
post Aug 3 2015, 05:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

QUOTE(lipfung @ Aug 3 2015, 05:31 PM)
Alright, as I just wanted to plan ahead, coz I might not be engaging a driver the next day, so need to plan on places that I will be able to make it in a day.

Any recommended place for the famous Luwak coffee?
rclxms.gif
go buy from their local market lor. Like maybe the Ubud pasar. Dont go to so called "manufacturer" its a scam. Those souvenier shop also will make u pay a premium.

If you wanna actually drink there... any of the more upscale coffee shop should suffice.. i seen them offering but I'm not a coffee drinker.

Also I remember last time the local taught me there is actually a way to brew it.. not the "normal" way...
lipfung
post Aug 4 2015, 10:02 AM

Trial
845 posts

Thanks for the info, will probably drink it over there instead of buying back to brew myself. biggrin.gif
Now, any driver for me to book in advance? I've tried contacting Pak Arief via FB as suggested by some here, but have yet to receive any reply from him.

WIll be having a free and easy trip except for the one day which I plan to travel to Ubud and Kintamani.
Thanks.
michlove
post Aug 5 2015, 10:00 AM

Getting Started
233 posts

I'm going for work in Bali on 24th - 27th Sept. I may have some time to go around but time is limited. Any suggestions for must go places? Thanks!
moko82
post Aug 5 2015, 01:55 PM

33 posts

QUOTE(lipfung @ Aug 4 2015, 10:02 AM)
Thanks for the info, will probably drink it over there instead of buying back to brew myself. biggrin.gif
Now, any driver for me to book in advance? I've tried contacting Pak Arief via FB as suggested by some here, but have yet to receive any reply from him.

WIll be having a free and easy trip except for the one day which I plan to travel to Ubud and Kintamani.
Thanks.
kopi luwak you can buy on any supermarket or carefour . price is reasonable there.
for driver, i can recommend this driver, pak komang. he is good, punctual, like to tell joke, help you get discount for the water sport and responsible
if u interest , can pm me to get his contact smile.gif

lipfung
post Aug 6 2015, 02:45 PM

Trial
845 posts

Would like to ask ow much is the average price for car with driver? I was expecting about RM100 a day, no ? blush.gif
goliath
post Aug 11 2015, 04:33 PM

5,529 posts

Is it too early to book a driver now for year end trip?

And, any recommended driver? Thanks!

142 Pages « < 71 72 73 74 75 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0188sec    0.22    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:58 PM