Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> ETA - Australia Tourist Visa (SGD$7 or RM$22 each), OPERATING since May2012

views

kelsem
post Apr 5 2016, 10:58 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(kangaroos_kang @ Jun 6 2013, 11:00 AM)
Hello All Members,

rclxm9.gif  rclxm9.gif

VISA Application Fee
SGD$7 (M$20) per passport 

Benefits for Lowyat members.
Two FREE Visa if you have more than 230 posts and active in the forum for the past 30 days.
Ticket must be bought directly from the Airlines website.
Not from any 3rd party website (Example : AsiaTravel, Zuji, Expedia or thru any Travel Agency etc)

Click here for more VISA application Information.
Reviews from forum members

Our email address : kangaroos_kang@yahoo.com.sg

Do NOT PM us.....email us for faster response.
Hi, I just send you an email regarding my visa application. I joined lowyat forum in April 2009 and I have so far had 15 posts. Do I qualify for 1 free visa application. Sorry for taking up your time especially you're doing all these for charity.
Mdm. Sung
kelsem
post Apr 6 2016, 12:01 AM

22 posts

Oops, sorry Ms. Kang
I didn't read until the end of the thread to find out that it must be >200 posts. Anyway it is only RM 20. The last time I went to Sydney 2 years ago, I actually paid $20 for the online ETA when I could have got it for RM 20 from a travel agent. It certainly pays to be active on Lowyat Forum.
Regards and keep up the good work.
kelsem
post Dec 30 2016, 03:32 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(Irishcoffee @ Aug 2 2016, 05:17 PM)
great service from kang
friendly and fast respone
definitely recommended to other forummers here!

I'll second that. A most wonderful team headed by Ms Kang.
I got my ETA through her on 7 April 2016 expiring on 7 April 2017. Amazingly fast service.
Then I went to Perth on 2 May 2016. Didn't even bother to print out the email from Ms. Kang. whistling.gif

Then months later, I suddenly decided to go to Melbourne in March 2017. I was frantically trying to find the ETA email. After exhausting all possible ways of recovering the email, I finally summoned up enough courage to meekly ask the Kang team if they might have my record. And lo and behold, within minutes, those marvelous people did the unimaginable : they send me my old ETA message. They went the extra mile to pander to my ridiculous request. So folks, please print out a copy of your ETA and guard it like your life depends on it. They even tell me that I can enter Australia on 7 April 2017 and stay another 3 months there. Now, that is something that I didn't know! Really appreciate their help otherwise another S$7 down the drain.
A big bravo to Kang and her superb team. notworthy.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0295sec    0.34    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th August 2022 - 02:39 AM