Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Announcement

Please post GE14 related topics in the following new section ► https://forum.lowyat.net/MalaysiaVotes2018

39 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> SOUTH LINK RESIDENCE @ BANGSAR SOUTH, The Living Gem of Bangsar South City (Investment)

accetera
post Jun 4 2013, 09:27 PM, updated 8 months ago

Ambassador of Housing
Group: Senior Member

http://www.ynhb.com.my/v3/biz_property_kl_bangsarsouth.html

user posted image

This 2.4 acres development of serviced apartments will be located in Bangsar South. Easily accessible through the Federal Highway and NPE, the Serviced Apartments is just a stone throw away from KLCC, Petaling Jaya, and Puchong. Being at the heart of the Greater Kuala Lumpur development, along with availability of a myriad of amenities nearby, this project will be the perfect choice of city dwellers.

user posted image

Proposal Submission 30 May 2013:

Two 46-storeys

CADANGAN PEMBANGUNAN 2 BLOK PANGSAPURI YANG MENGANDUNGI:- A) 1 BLOK PANGSAPURI (BLOK A) 46 TINGKAT (282 UNIT) B) 1 BLOK PANGSAPURI (BLOK B) 46 TINGKAT YANG TERDIRI DARIPADA:- i) 1 BLOK MENARA PANGSAPURI 37 TINGKAT (329 UNIT) ii) 1 BLOK PODIUM 9 TINGKAT (1 TINGKAT KEMUDAHAN PENDUDUK DI PARAS 9a DAN 10 TINGKAT TEMPAT LETAK KERETA) DI ATAS LOT 214, SEKSYEN 98, JALAN LEMBAH PANTAI, KUALA LUMPUR

http://www.epbt.gov.my/osc/Proj1_Info.cfm?Name=464719&S=S

This post has been edited by accetera: Aug 25 2017, 12:27 PM
ManutdGiggs
post Jun 4 2013, 09:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Wah BS too many project liao. Hard to swallow.
tikaram
post Jun 4 2013, 09:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!

, the Serviced Apartments is just a stone throw away from KLCC, Petaling Jaya, and Puchong.????

Is klcc. pj. puchong near yo each other?
Helius
post Jun 4 2013, 09:40 PM

Regular

What is the psf selling price now?
rachel_xxx
post Jun 4 2013, 09:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(tikaram @ Jun 4 2013, 09:37 PM)
, the Serviced Apartments is just a stone throw away from KLCC, Petaling Jaya, and Puchong.????

Is klcc. pj. puchong near yo each other?
like that malaysia sure can get gold in athletics in next olympic
walle
post Jun 4 2013, 09:59 PM

Regular

YNH ar...their MK Kiara 163 till now also still saying will launch soon...hahahaha
Helius
post Jun 4 2013, 10:00 PM

Regular

I think this project is located in between KL Gateway and The Vertical Office suite....
accetera
post Jun 4 2013, 10:08 PM

Ambassador of Housing

QUOTE(walle @ Jun 4 2013, 09:59 PM)
YNH ar...their MK Kiara 163 till now also still saying will launch soon...hahahaha
Maybe to divert attention to this since their MK sales is slow?
bangsarsouth.net
post Jun 4 2013, 10:46 PM

Group: Junior Member

where exactly the LOT 214, SEKSYEN 98, JALAN LEMBAH PANTAI, KUALA LUMPUR located?
Sheep9
post Jun 4 2013, 10:56 PM

Getting Started

I think next To mosque fronting federal highway?
bangsarsouth.net
post Jun 5 2013, 01:01 AM

oo i saw there still got empty land between the new mosque and the link bridge to plaza sentral..

i think they should have 1 more entrance to bangsar south along the federal highway
tikaram
post Jun 5 2013, 08:51 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(rachel_xxx @ Jun 4 2013, 10:57 PM)
like that malaysia sure can get gold in athletics in next olympic
not only that also world records breaking.
Lcsx
post Jun 5 2013, 09:05 AM

Regular

Wow. Took them very long to launch. They were talking about it almost 2 years ago. Will be quite hard to get as there are a lot of insider picks. Unless they up the price a lot ah, which will put them off. Gotta really try if really aiming to get a unit here.

This post has been edited by Lcsx: Jun 5 2013, 10:11 AM
feizaiII
post Jun 5 2013, 09:14 AM

***** Genuine? *****

So many many many there? I thought that is this...

user posted image
kochin
post Jun 5 2013, 09:26 AM

I just hope I do!

QUOTE(ManutdGiggs @ Jun 4 2013, 09:30 PM)
Wah BS too many project liao. Hard to swallow.
good for commies potential, no?
the more the merrier, the more 'ONG' mah.
your cup of tea, no?
ManutdGiggs
post Jun 5 2013, 09:55 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(kochin @ Jun 5 2013, 09:26 AM)
good for commies potential, no?
the more the merrier, the more 'ONG' mah.
your cup of tea, no?
Yeah its no doubt my cup of tea. But sad to learnt that bankers told me tat my capability is no longer there at least for now due to my 5 recent loans approval. Thou all come with superb rate and MOF, but advise from all bankers, jgn main main lagi, nanti tak elok pecah buntut. brows.gif

Back to the analysis of BS commi. Those commi there are mostly ofis units. My commi focus is mainly towards shophouses regardless of indi title or strata title. Factories oso under my radar if its considered as commi. I'm not against ofis units but too bad my preference is to hav props with land. I havnt touched any condo, aptmt, flat, soho, sofo, sovo, etc which has no direct land for the prop. tongue.gif

I blif u came across my regret in WTF bout the enbloc offered to me fr UOA yrs ago which I forego due to pricing. But its surprising to c the appreciation of 100% in 5 yrs and rental ROI at 10% if I were to take up the offer. cry.gif

However, I stil blif BS can perform well even if its fully developed. Most dev along FH succeed well. So stil confident for tis eventhou its hard to swallow. thumbup.gif

kochin
post Jun 5 2013, 09:58 AM

I just hope I do!

QUOTE(ManutdGiggs @ Jun 5 2013, 09:55 AM)
Yeah its no doubt my cup of tea. But sad to learnt that bankers told me tat my capability is no longer there at least for now due to my 5 recent loans approval. Thou all come with superb rate and MOF, but advise from all bankers, jgn main main lagi, nanti tak elok pecah buntut. brows.gif

Back to the analysis of BS commi. Those commi there are mostly ofis units. My commi focus is mainly towards shophouses regardless of indi title or strata title. Factories oso under my radar if its considered as commi. I'm not against ofis units but too bad my preference is to hav props with land. I havnt touched any condo, aptmt, flat, soho, sofo, sovo, etc which has no direct land for the prop.  tongue.gif

I blif u came across my regret in WTF bout the enbloc offered to me fr UOA yrs ago which I forego due to pricing. But its surprising to c the appreciation of 100% in 5 yrs and rental ROI at 10% if I were to take up the offer. cry.gif

However, I stil blif BS can perform well even if its fully developed. Most dev along FH succeed well. So stil confident for tis eventhou its hard to swallow. thumbup.gif
boss, next time 'jiak beh liao', you can either:
1. pass the kang tao to someone who can swallow
2. find more partners to eat the cake together.

hope boss can consider siu dai for option 2 in future.
but super duper limited $$$. kekeke.

PS: boss, i was referring to grabbing those 'shoplots' at ground floor to play at this BS area. i wouldn't touch opis too. kekeke.
ps1005
post Jun 5 2013, 10:06 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(kochin @ Jun 5 2013, 09:58 AM)

PS: boss, i was referring to grabbing those 'shoplots' at ground floor to play at this BS area. i wouldn't touch opis too. kekeke.
hi hi, just a question, if we buy 2-3 houses in 2-3 years time won't INCOME TAX come and audit us? just to understand biggrin.gif
JamesPond
post Jun 5 2013, 10:18 AM

Look at all my stars!!

if it is legitimate income, why worry?
ManutdGiggs
post Jun 5 2013, 10:28 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(kochin @ Jun 5 2013, 09:58 AM)

Boss, go grab if u can get a grd shop there. I'm not sure bout the psf now for BS shops, but if its within 1k psf, its worth giving it a try. No need to b too big. Bout 1k sf is gd enuf.

And I afriad I'm not able to pass on anythg liao cos I shut my door to any viewing, both new launch or subsales. At least for 2 yrs and no buying for the next 5 yrs. I takut nanti tangan gatai, sentuh sentuh kena kantoi. biggrin.gif

However, if u can come across any gd deal and willing to share or JV, surely I ll find a way. drool.gif

Are u comfortable with kajang bdr tech factory??? My fren is taking up 2 units and 1 of it is suppose to pass on to me but I rejected due to.... sweat.gif $$$ prob ma. So if u wan u can take it. Not very big size. 10k+ land size BU bout 6k. Selling at 1.8mil. If u blif and hav confi in kajang future, tis is a gd start as bdr tech is not suppose to price below 300psf.

39 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0755sec    2.57    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th April 2018 - 07:15 PM