Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

LHDN tax refund 2013

views

TSjd4eva
post Jun 3 2013, 09:08 PM, updated 11y ago

Getting Started
251 posts

Hi all,

just wanna check if anyone here not getting tax refund yet. I have submitted form BE since ENd of march, friends around me are getting back their refund within 1 month.

by the way, i am a foreigner working in KL.

I have a few questions:
based on e-filling i suppose to have 2k refund and how to know these money is valid to refund?
if i call to helpdesk will they be helpful enough to return my refund and what would the doc i need to prepare in advance.

icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif
kazama82
post Jun 3 2013, 09:31 PM

Regular
1,427 posts

QUOTE(jd4eva @ Jun 3 2013, 09:08 PM)
Hi all,

just wanna check if anyone here not getting tax refund yet. I have submitted form BE since ENd of march, friends around me are getting back their refund within 1 month.

by the way, i am a foreigner working in KL.

I have a few questions:
based on e-filling i suppose to have 2k refund and how to know these money is valid to refund?
if i call to helpdesk will they be helpful enough to return my refund and what would the doc i need to prepare in advance.

icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif
Mine get in a week.. Can always try to call them
aoisky
post Jun 3 2013, 09:34 PM

Regular
1,200 posts

Yup.. received my tax refund within a month. E-filing would be much faster than the traditional method.
barthazord
post Jul 12 2013, 09:18 AM

12 posts

have you get the tax refund yet? im still waiting for mine. they said they will mail a check to my home address. but still haven't receive anything yet

LoveMeNot
post Jul 12 2013, 09:28 AM

Live . Laugh . Love
1,710 posts

QUOTE(barthazord @ Jul 12 2013, 09:18 AM)
have you get the tax refund yet? im still waiting for mine. they said they will mail a check to my home address. but still haven't receive anything yet
Cheque? Not bank into your bank? I got mine in June through transfer.
TSjd4eva
post Jul 12 2013, 09:55 AM

Getting Started
251 posts

QUOTE(LoveMeNot @ Jul 12 2013, 09:28 AM)
Cheque? Not bank into your bank? I got mine in June through transfer.
ya got it last 2 months.
Panda33
post Jul 14 2013, 11:03 PM

4 posts

Guys,

I have been working for 2 yrs+ in different companies. HR has opened tax file for me, somewhere in 2010 even though my mthly income at that point of time is not taxable. In short, i have the SG no already. Later on, i changed few companies and i never actually bother about tax. And yeah, in my last company, i had to pay around RM50 mthly for tax (shown in the payslip).

In my recent company, i told them that i only worked in one company (to show that i'm not a job hopper), the problem is HR in my current company asks for tax historical data. The question is, can HR finds out my employment history thru tax data?

Because i haven't really actually register myself in LHDN website, be it e-filing or e-daftar etc. And i'm not so sure where the money goes.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0194sec    0.22    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:35 AM