Look at all my stars!!
4,716 posts

user posted image

Over Quartzer movie poster
bartbarb
post Jun 7 2019, 11:50 AM

Casual
391 posts

This Over Quartzer movie form looks better than god amulet form.
TSAlternate-Zer0
post Jun 15 2019, 11:03 AM

3 posts

"The mystery of the remaining Drive Ride Watch is hidden in the Sengoku Era. Sougo meets the Demon King Nobunaga and throws himself into the battle of history, where the group known as "Quartzer" shows up, who seem to be managers of History. Woz, who was thought to be an ally, stands with them as a member of the group. The shocking truth of Tokiwa Sougo will soon be revealed! What is the greater picture to this story? Is this the end of the adventure? Is it good to ascend? Finally, the last round of Kamen Rider Zi-O"

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

JonSpark
post Jun 15 2019, 11:17 AM

ai shiteru
4,825 posts

Mach!
beck_ken
post Jun 16 2019, 08:30 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,716 posts

Hopefully they won’t spoiled the ending in the movie like decade

Finger cross
akagamishanks P
post Jun 21 2019, 04:30 PM

Probation
13 posts

I still feel like Zi-O is cringier than Decade and the lead Rider is just,,, blunt and plain
akagamishanks P
post Jun 21 2019, 04:31 PM

Probation
13 posts

QUOTE(beck_ken @ May 19 2019, 01:34 PM)
user posted image
user posted image

Kabuto arc - Gatack, Punch & Kick Hoopers
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
akagamishanks P
post Jun 21 2019, 04:34 PM

Probation
13 posts

QUOTE(Zaszo @ May 30 2019, 11:38 AM)
Hate it. Dont like it a bit. They just put previous kamen rider on the body. Its like no effort at all.I would much appreciate if they try to use different part of previous kamen rider eg : left shoulder kabuto,right shoulder hibiki,left thigh den-o ,right tight kabuto etc. Even they will look awful ( i dont know,im not a designer / creator ) ,at least i can see the effort on they tried to do and accomplished . Even just put previous kamen rider symbol on the body is enough. There is no need to put full kamen rider image on the body.
all riders' suit in Zi-O seems like they overdid by a lot. even all Another Riders have better looks
bartbarb
post Jun 21 2019, 04:49 PM

Casual
391 posts

QUOTE(akagamishanks @ Jun 21 2019, 04:34 PM)
all riders' suit in Zi-O seems like they overdid by a lot. even all Another Riders have better looks
all the another rider looks like design from S.I.C kamen rider line.
yeah, they all look so awesome than all the main & secondary rider.
Agito666
post Jun 21 2019, 05:01 PM

10k Club
Group Icon
Elite
11,772 posts

again, this is children show, they have to set design direction the suit need to be colourful, clean, or something like children friendly.

slapping all rider on body armor maybe looks ugly but their goal is make something different, u see the trend of past riders since OOO the design direction does not limited to bug eye visor anymore and it is a good thing and refreshing , i will not say the design is nice but yeah, at least is not limited to old design.

not to mention no more "revenge" avenger plot in rider since RX... it is a children show.

-------------

the reason i said this because i have enough rant from people all over the internet, and there is one taiwanese artist who like toku and he is older than me, he apperciate all the toku stuff and sci-fi stuff and everything he wrote is appreciate all the design directions , yeah some maybe not nice but just look at the good thing. that's makes me feel better.

eg: recent Terminator stuff, with the T3 , T4, T5 story failure but he just make a post and talk about the design evolution of T800.

---------------

i know many recent rider suit looks not your cup of tea, but look the material of the suit, they improved a lot.
like OMA-zi-oh, his face got even many small fine details.

This post has been edited by Agito666: Jun 21 2019, 05:05 PM
TSAlternate-Zer0
post Jun 23 2019, 10:21 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(akagamishanks @ Jun 21 2019, 04:31 PM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Hiro Mizushima can't come back acting after backlashing against his agency.

This post has been edited by Alternate-Zer0: Jun 23 2019, 10:24 AM
danger46
post Jun 23 2019, 11:53 AM

Getting Started
123 posts

rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

hearing all belt announcement is so satisfying cry.gif
Zaszo
post Jun 24 2019, 11:09 AM

Getting Started
229 posts

QUOTE(danger46 @ Jun 23 2019, 11:53 AM)

rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif

hearing all belt announcement is so satisfying  cry.gif
ok,got to admit,they got transformation belt announcement right.

still hate the design,upcoming movie form is better.
akagamishanks P
post Jun 24 2019, 03:40 PM

Probation
13 posts

QUOTE(Alternate-Zer0 @ Jun 23 2019, 12:51 PM)
Hiro Mizushima can't come back acting after backlashing against his agency.
yes but they should've stick with only gatack or have gatack used hyper zecter and henshin into hyper gatack. still they wanted to milk Kabuto doh.gif
Agito666
post Jun 24 2019, 04:13 PM

10k Club
Group Icon
Elite
11,772 posts

QUOTE(akagamishanks @ Jun 24 2019, 03:40 PM)
yes but they should've stick with only gatack or have gatack used hyper zecter and henshin into hyper gatack. still they wanted to milk Kabuto  doh.gif
then zi-o cannot use kabuto's watch whistling.gif
akagamishanks P
post Jun 25 2019, 07:46 AM

Probation
13 posts

QUOTE(Agito666 @ Jun 24 2019, 06:43 PM)
then zi-o cannot use kabuto's watch  whistling.gif
Ah that'll be one of the reason. And it made the story lamer.
Agito666
post Jun 25 2019, 10:16 AM

10k Club
Group Icon
Elite
11,772 posts

QUOTE(akagamishanks @ Jun 25 2019, 07:46 AM)
Ah that'll be one of the reason. And it made the story lamer.
more like the rider already given roles like "main rider" and "secondard rider" in pre-production stage.

like Ryuga banjo no matter how strong he is, even on par with Evolto, he is still 2nd rider.

so basically your "rant" or complain earlier if put gatack on zi-o final form is ... never can be happen XD laugh.gif

also thank god the writing team smart enough change kabuto user to other people, thanks their Rider setting changed since Ryuki i think...

old showa rider the belt already is embedded in their body (because they are cyborg?)
then till ryuki they start set the "belt" as a henshin device and can be detach or de-henshin later on

the concept rider can change user i think debut from 555.

then the weird ass design i think started from fourze and no longer limited to bug motif

with these, kamen rider no longer can be limited to certain setting and boring

This post has been edited by Agito666: Jun 25 2019, 10:18 AM
akagamishanks P
post Jun 25 2019, 10:37 AM

Probation
13 posts

QUOTE(Agito666 @ Jun 25 2019, 12:46 PM)
more like the rider already given roles like "main rider" and "secondard rider" in pre-production stage.

like Ryuga banjo no matter how strong he is, even on par with Evolto, he is still 2nd rider.

so basically your "rant" or complain earlier if put gatack on zi-o final form is ... never can be happen XD laugh.gif

also thank god the writing team smart enough change kabuto user to other people, thanks their Rider setting changed since Ryuki i think...

old showa rider the belt already is embedded in their body (because they are cyborg?)
then till ryuki they start set the "belt" as a henshin device and can be detach or de-henshin later on

the concept rider can change user i think debut from 555.

then the weird ass design i think started from fourze and no longer limited to bug motif

with these, kamen rider no longer can be limited to certain setting and boring
maybe i'm bitter because Zi-O's rider form as another Heisei Rider is hideous! the Decade form ughh straight up lazy design. other than that it's quite okay i guess. certain aspect is better than Decade. can i use time vent for this rclxs0.gif
Agito666
post Jun 25 2019, 10:43 AM

10k Club
Group Icon
Elite
11,772 posts

QUOTE(akagamishanks @ Jun 25 2019, 10:37 AM)
maybe i'm bitter because Zi-O's rider form as another Heisei Rider is hideous! the Decade form ughh straight up lazy design. other than that it's quite okay i guess. certain aspect is better than Decade. can i use time vent for this  rclxs0.gif
itu marketing for kids and no need use adult art sense to judge, want judge maybe just the kamen rider amazons suit biggrin.gif
beck_ken
post Jul 2 2019, 09:58 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,716 posts

Grand Zi-O still cannot compete with Omai Zi-O cuz Drive watch is not belongs to his....

This week.... Kaito return to steal some valuable item.

user posted image

236 Pages « < 227 228 229 230 231 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0561sec    0.39    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:41 AM