Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

202 Pages « < 192 193 194 195 196 > » Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Kamen Rider, It's Vidya Gaem Time! (General)

kakikudakurap
post Jul 15 2017, 05:58 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(ELinawa @ Jul 15 2017, 02:11 PM)
Well, majority said ex aid have a cool story..
I skip ex aid so I donno..
that's because we got a fucking kamen rider Ghost and lowered everyone expectations on the story for the next series! what happens if ex-aid continues after kamen rider Kuuga/Agito/Ryuki? a catastrophe bangwall.gif bangwall.gif bangwall.gif bangwall.gif

One of the shittiest thing ever happened on neo heisei kamen rider is = shitty comedic acting with power point sound effect fuck toei with thin paper characters portrayal for comic relief purpose. Kamen Rider drive the whole cast of police departement = shity ass acting

take a look at these

some of neo Heisei comic relief characters

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

VS

Early Heisei

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Don't make me go further on the shittiest concept that is worse than CR aspect on kamen rider show, about how older series world setting and concept and the way it portrayed is hundred times better than the current we got today.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Alternate-Zer0
post Jul 15 2017, 06:25 PM

QUOTE(JonSpark @ Jul 15 2017, 05:49 PM)
What is the motif of Build based on?

I'm confused here
Likely going to be "Nature & Technology"

This post has been edited by Alternate-Zer0: Jul 15 2017, 06:26 PM
+Quote Post
Alternate-Zer0
post Jul 15 2017, 09:31 PM

Build Ninja Comic Form

user posted image
+Quote Post
Agito666
post Jul 15 2017, 09:41 PM

letting go dxracer unused part
Group Icon
Group: Elite

QUOTE(Alternate-Zer0 @ Jul 15 2017, 09:31 PM)
Build Ninja Comic Form

user posted image
aside the kiddy themed eyes
rest of the simplified armor shoulder pad and right arm hexagon looks nice
+Quote Post
Alternate-Zer0
post Jul 16 2017, 12:06 AM

Build Driver
user posted image

Drill Crusher
user posted image
+Quote Post
ELinawa
post Jul 16 2017, 12:06 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(kakikudakurap @ Jul 15 2017, 05:58 PM)
that's because we got a fucking kamen rider Ghost and lowered everyone expectations on the story for the next series! what happens if ex-aid continues after kamen rider Kuuga/Agito/Ryuki? a catastrophe  bangwall.gif  bangwall.gif  bangwall.gif  bangwall.gif

One of the shittiest thing ever happened on neo heisei kamen rider is = shitty comedic acting with power point sound effect fuck toei with thin paper characters portrayal for comic relief purpose. Kamen Rider drive the whole cast of police departement = shity ass acting

take a look at these
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Don't make me go further on the shittiest concept that is worse than CR aspect on kamen rider show, about how older series world setting and concept and the way it portrayed is hundred times better than the current we got today.
Kr is the same as WWE, they go for kiddy friendly content and toys. No more badass character or blood with heavy kill count and dark story line.

Having a bright color with wacky equipments. But sometime we can have some decent ones..
I really like double,
I know its wacky at first but its story is consistant until the end,
Got some everything in that series, even sexual theme, seeing taboo dopant get caress/grope by weather dopant.. I got some weird boner out of that lol.. If they can make phillip death permanent at the ending, should be a good show from start to finish..

Or other choice to relive the gritty kr world, goes amazons lah..
I like it alot..
+Quote Post
Alternate-Zer0
post Jul 16 2017, 03:09 PM

Cold blood Emu without hisatating deleting Parado.. I guess that a twist, maybe Emu planning something with Parado.

This post has been edited by Alternate-Zer0: Jul 16 2017, 03:10 PM
+Quote Post
kakikudakurap
post Jul 16 2017, 03:24 PM

QUOTE(ELinawa @ Jul 16 2017, 12:06 PM)
Kr is the same as WWE, they go for kiddy friendly content and toys. No more badass character or blood with heavy kill count and dark story line.

Having a bright color with wacky equipments. But sometime we can have some decent ones..
I really like double,
I know its wacky at first but its story is consistant until  the end,
Got some everything in that series, even sexual theme, seeing taboo dopant get caress/grope by weather dopant.. I got some weird boner out of that lol.. If they can make phillip death permanent at the ending, should be a good show from start to finish..

Or other choice to relive the gritty kr world, goes amazons lah..
I like it alot..
The major problem with neo-heisei era Kamen rider is the world is disconnected/disjointed, the viewers can easily pinpoint that major flaws when it comes to world building and story telling. The narrative direction was fucking toned down heavily to appeal towards soccer mom community in japan.

+Quote Post
JonSpark
post Jul 16 2017, 05:52 PM

Bryn
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Alternate-Zer0 @ Jul 16 2017, 03:09 PM)
Cold blood Emu without hisatating deleting Parado.. I guess that a twist, maybe Emu planning something with Parado.
Emu has no chill

Even Game Masta is telling him to calm the fuck down, Poppy just broke down. They're like parents watching their older son kill their youngest son.
+Quote Post
Alternate-Zer0
post Jul 16 2017, 08:08 PM

Nitrouge (Bat) & Bloodstalk (Cobra), transformation item; Transteam Gun & weapon; Steam Blade. Combine into Rifle Mode
user posted image

user posted image
Build Hawk Gatling's weapon; Hawk Gatlinger
Build Ninja Comic's weapon; 4-Koma Katana
Build Pirate Train's weapon; Pirate Sailing

user posted image
Claws' weapon; Beat Clawser

user posted image
Top: Claws transforms using Claws Dragon & Dragon Full Bottle into Build Driver
Below: Build Rabbit Tank Sparking

user posted image
From left Gorillamond, Hawk Gatling, Ninja Comic, Rocket Panda, Pirate Train & Octopus Light
Legend Full Bottle: Ex-Aid Set; Doctor Full Bottle & Game Full Bottle. W Set; Detective Full Bottle & USB Memory Full Bottle

Build Phone
user posted image

This post has been edited by Alternate-Zer0: Jul 16 2017, 09:29 PM
+Quote Post
JonSpark
post Jul 16 2017, 09:32 PM

Bryn

I like the weapons.... really reminds me of Boukenger design
+Quote Post
JonSpark
post Jul 17 2017, 02:06 AM

Bryn

Snipe episode 2 is out

Since Maki died similar to the symptoms of having a game disease, maybe he could be revived in the main series using Bank Bank Shooting proto gashat.
+Quote Post
vkcy
post Jul 17 2017, 07:25 AM

QUOTE(kakikudakurap @ Jul 16 2017, 03:24 PM)
The major problem with neo-heisei era Kamen rider is the world is disconnected/disjointed, the viewers can easily pinpoint that major flaws when it comes to world building and story telling. The narrative direction was fucking toned down heavily to appeal towards soccer mom community in japan.
Kamen rider has been about selling toys.
Since Decade, the amount of toys keep getting more.
As long as the sale of toys is good = no problem with the show.
And its still back to choice of tone.
I like the currently kamen rider for lighter story and some twist in the show (beside ghost, that sucks)

If u like more dark and gore, at least there is still Amazon.
Or Garo
+Quote Post
kakikudakurap
post Jul 17 2017, 04:11 PM

QUOTE(vkcy @ Jul 17 2017, 07:25 AM)
Kamen rider has been about selling toys.
Since Decade, the amount of toys keep getting more.
As long as the sale of toys is good = no problem with the show.
And its still back to choice of tone.
I like the currently kamen rider for lighter story and some twist in the show (beside ghost, that sucks)

If u like more dark and gore, at least there is still Amazon.
Or Garo
I bet if Ishinomori still alive he probably smack down entire production crew

just watched Kamen rider Agito till episode 5 and fuuuuuu the difference is mind blowing even after 16 years the story still hold up heck even better than marvel or dc superheroes series like Jessica jones and supergirl

the acting, fight scene direction, mystery, suspense, plot and literally everything was executed and handled brilliantly by the production crew.

Kamen rider drive special investigation unit is a joke compared to SAUL G3 unit
the police drama and the intensity of the environment is really darn good
we got the rivalry between the departments like this in Agito
user posted image
user posted image

and we got this shit in Kamen rider Drive puke.gif puke.gif puke.gif
user posted image
user posted image

Inside Kamen rider Drive Pit vs G-Trailer
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

If someone told me when I'm still watching KR agito back then about 2015 kamen rider police based series is hundred times worse than G3 I probably said to him ' You're crazy mofo" but in the end it happened even with latest tech in cinematography cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif
+Quote Post
Alternate-Zer0
post Jul 17 2017, 10:02 PM

You are just comparing, blind with nostalgia. The franchise has its own merits and unique. If you hate something just stop there it won't change anything, because you don't have power to change or stop it. They will doing whatever they want with the kamen rider and other franchises.

This day, Japanese tv have a regulations and rules about violation, gory bloods & death in kid/family show. They also got laws can't ride modified motorcycle in public road.

That's why they releases V-Cinema, Amazon Prime exclusive & Toei Premium series etc. for the director & writer do whatever they wants.
Example.. Ex-Aid Toei Premium; Kamen Rider Brave got unexpected violence, sexy girl showering & running with towel in public, blood, and more with Asakura returns (I don't need to post pictures for f sake to proves). Many Rider V-Cinema & other exclusive series got serious moment, drama, violent & blood for adult fans.

This post has been edited by Alternate-Zer0: Jul 18 2017, 12:26 AM
+Quote Post
JonSpark
post Jul 17 2017, 10:44 PM

Bryn

QUOTE(Alternate-Zer0 @ Jul 15 2017, 06:25 PM)
Likely going to be "Nature & Technology"
Now I'm even more confused, feels kinda like W (left: technology, right: nature/elements).

I wonder if the W manga is related to Build.

Coincidence?......I think not. hmm.gif
+Quote Post
Alternate-Zer0
post Jul 17 2017, 10:50 PM

QUOTE(JonSpark @ Jul 17 2017, 10:44 PM)
Now I'm even more confused, feels kinda like W (left: technology, right: nature/elements).

I wonder if the W manga is related to Build.

Coincidence?......I think not. hmm.gif
They also going to release Legend Rider W Full Bottle Set (Detective Full Bottle & USB Memory Full Bottle) first in November along with Ex-Aid Full Bottle Set.. Yeah big coincidence.. Will W appears in next Movie Wars again hmm.gif
+Quote Post
JonSpark
post Jul 18 2017, 02:28 AM

Bryn

QUOTE(Alternate-Zer0 @ Jul 17 2017, 10:50 PM)
They also going to release Legend Rider W Full Bottle Set (Detective Full Bottle & USB Memory Full Bottle) first in November along with Ex-Aid Full Bottle Set.. Yeah big coincidence.. Will W appears in next Movie Wars again hmm.gif
Holy shit.... seriously?!

W-B-X now stands for W-Build-eXAid
+Quote Post
kakikudakurap
post Jul 18 2017, 08:02 AM

QUOTE(Alternate-Zer0 @ Jul 17 2017, 10:02 PM)
You are just comparing, blind with nostalgia. The franchise has its own merits and unique. If you hate something just stop there it won't change anything, because you don't have power to change or stop it. They will doing whatever they want with the kamen rider and other franchises.

This day, Japanese tv have a regulations and rules about violation, gory bloods & death in kid/family show. They also got laws can't ride modified motorcycle in public road.

That's why they releases V-Cinema, Amazon Prime exclusive & Toei Premium series etc. for the director & writer do whatever they wants.
Example.. Ex-Aid Toei Premium; Kamen Rider Brave got unexpected violence, sexy girl showering & running with towel in public, blood, and more with Asakura returns (I don't need to post pictures for f sake to proves). Many Rider V-Cinema & other exclusive series got serious moment, drama, violent & blood for adult fans.
V-Cinema version of neo-heisei is still bound with the same cringe acting and disjoint worlds and scope
Blood and Violence don't change much the tone and narrative, Kamen rider blade didn't have that but execute greatly and made people invested so much for emotion roller coaster because the world and concept are done really well, Den-O started the trend with shitty and overacting shit for character portrayals and the following series keep doing exactly the same shit thing consistently.

We got uplifting kamen rider opening in the past but currently, we have a KPOP shit blasting through ears for japanese kids and soccer moms.
+Quote Post
SiewKaiz
post Jul 18 2017, 11:06 AM

Casual
Group: Super Senior

QUOTE(Alternate-Zer0 @ Jul 17 2017, 10:02 PM)

O.o really? episode 1 or 2? i havent watch any ex-aid side story yet..
kamen rider heisei and neo heisei all has their own merit, except decade, fourze , wizard and ghost
+Quote Post

202 Pages « < 192 193 194 195 196 > » Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0670sec    2.09    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th September 2017 - 03:44 AM