12 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Indonesian Commits Murders in Malaysia,, Posts Photos on Facebook

views

TSAvangelice
post May 29 2013, 06:12 PM, updated 11y ago

In Absolute Control
4,863 posts

I want to share with you and the world what has recently happened in Malaysia. It made me so mad, I’m actually shaking while writing this to you.

We, Malaysians hate Indonesian immigrants as much as Germans hate Turks, or as much as you hate Jews (Mark’s note – I don’t hate the Jews, I hate violence. If crimes committed by the Jews were committed by the Maltase, I would voice my dislike for the actions of the Maltese. I don’t point out the crimes of the Jews because they are Jewish, but because they commit crimes).

There are zillions of Indonesians (mostly illegal) in Malaysia. They routinely rape, commit house break ins, snatch bags and keep murders on the rise. When they commit burglaries, they don’t just steal stuff, they’ll also burn the house down when they’re done stealing.

This is what was reported by the news today:

SHAH ALAM – Photos of two friends who mysteriously vanished almost a month ago appeared on a Facebook page registered in the name of Ridan Pendewa Titisannnya Sakera.

Following the publication of the images, Malaysian police arrested two individuals believed to be involved in the disappearance of 21 year old Dofi and 19 year ols Saiful. The two disappeared on May 1, 2013 while they were on their way the shopping mall in Seri Kembangan.

Interrogation lead the investigators to the discovery of two human skeletons on the banks of the Klang River near the industrial area in Section 26.

Dofi’s cousin, 46 year old Hamsani told police that Dofi and Saiful took a taxi to go to the mall but have never returned. Dofi’s father received a phone call the following day from a person asking for RM 5,000 in exchange for safe return of his son. The exchange fell through, although father did wire 2,500 to the recipient’s account.

I check Facebook and was shocked to find that the guy really killed the boys and posted photos of their corpses there. Apparently he also killed another boy and posted two pictures of him too, but I could not get more details about him.

He also posted photos of himself with knives and weapons and mentioned that he belonged with a gang called Sakera.

One of his photo Albums is titled “Koleksi Terbaek Ku” which means My Best Collections. There he posts pictures of bank notes and items he stole in the commission of crime.

As Malaysians, we are always reminded watch out for immigrants, especially the ethnic Madura people (Madurese). They are violent.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Image of his victim is online if you know where to search for it. Dont want to be bora bora-ed. Head to BestGore for more! rclxms.gif
tzuen
post May 29 2013, 06:20 PM

Casual
426 posts

Sakera is a legend hero born Bangkil in Pasuruan , Indonesia . He fought against the colonial Dutch around the beginning of the 19th century . Sakera sadalah a local hero, the dictatorial command against the Dutch in the plantation of sugarcane in the area Bangkil. Sakera as well as other areas whiz-whiz Dutch captured after being betrayed by one of his own. He was buried in the area Bekacak, Village Kolursari, the most southern region Bangkil City. Bloody hero legend Madura is very popular in East Java...sos

So, what he so sakera about is 'Sakera Sesat'
choyster
post May 29 2013, 06:25 PM

Regular
1,802 posts

ini bumiputera
Azurues
post May 29 2013, 06:26 PM

▲▲▲▲
952 posts

ini ChingTongFa indon version ah?
deanmalenko
post May 29 2013, 06:28 PM

Casual
341 posts

ini serius ni

bodoh indon
evilsmile
post May 29 2013, 06:31 PM

Getting Started
248 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

SHAH ALAM - Misteri kehilangan dua sahabat sejak sebulan lalu terungkai selepas penyebaran beberapa keping gambar di percayai mayat kedua-dua mangsa, di sebuah laman sosial Facebook didaftarkan atas nama Ridan Pendewa Titisannnya Sakera.

Susulan penyebaran gambar tersebut, dua individu ditahan dipercayai ada kaitan dengan kehilangan dua mangsa yang dikenali sebagai Dofi, 21, dan Saiful, 19, yang dilaporkan hilang selepas keluar membeli barang di pusat membeli belah di Seri Kembangan pada 1 Mei lalu.

Hasil soal siasat ke atas seorang daripada suspek kemudiannya membawa kepada penemuan dua rangka manusia dalam semak di tepi Sungai Klang, berhampiran kawasan perindustrian di Seksyen 26, di sini, petang semalam.

Sepupu Dofi, Hamsani, 46, yang ditemui di lokasi kejadian berkata, mangsa bersama rakan baiknya, Saiful, pergi ke pusat membeli belah tersebut dengan menaiki sebuah teksi.

"Kedua-dua mereka bagaimanapun gagal dihubungi setelah tempoh 24 jam, sebelum bapa Dofi, terima panggilan daripada seorang yang tidak dikenali meminta duit sebanyak RM5,000.

"Bapa Dofi hanya memasukkan duit berjumlah RM 2,500 melalui satu akaun bank yang diberi, sebelum dia dimaklumkan kedua-dua mangsa sudah dibebaskan dan dalam perjalanan pulang ke rumah dengan menaiki teksi," katanya.

Menurutnya, kedua-dua mangsa bagaimanapun tidak pulang ke rumah dan gagal dihubungi menyebabkan bapa Dofi membuat satu lagi laporan polis berhubung perkara itu.
Ketika ditanya bagaimana dia mengetahui berhubung Facebook terbabit, Hamsani berkata, dia mengetahui melalui bapa saudaranya.

"Setelah kami melihat gambar yang terdapat dalam Facebook itu, bapa Dofi mengecam pakaian, kasut dan tali pinggang yang dipakai oleh anaknya," katanya.

Sementara itu, Timbalan Ketua Polis Serdang, Deputi Superintendan Lam Chien Fei ketika dihubungi mengesahkan berhubung penemuan rangka manusia di kawasan terbabit, semalam.

Beliau berkata, penemuan rangka kedua-dua mangsa ditemui kira-kira jam 3.15 petang semalam, selepas suspek pertama ditahan ketika menunjukkan lokasi kejadian kepada polis.

"Siasatan awal dapati kes pembunuhan ini ada kaitan dengan kes kehilangan di Kotaraya, Kuala Lumpur, awal bulan ini."

"Susulan penemuan rangka itu, kita tahan seorang lagi suspek di sekitar kawasan Serdang, hari ini (semalam), kesemua yang ditahan itu warga Indonesia. Difahamkan suspek merupakan ahli kumpulan 'Sakera'," katanya.

Menurutnya, kedua-dua rangka manusia itu dibawa ke Hospital Serdang untuk dibedah siasat dan kes ini diklasifikasikan di bawah Seksyen 302 Kanun Keseksaan kerana membunuh.

99FoxDemon
post May 29 2013, 06:31 PM

23 posts

for gov they are good citizen and will invite more of them to our country.

and blame the victim for go out in the night.
evilsmile
post May 29 2013, 06:32 PM

Getting Started
248 posts

Imagine this happen to your family member

celaka la indon

This post has been edited by evilsmile: May 29 2013, 06:34 PM
H4XF4XTOR
post May 29 2013, 06:32 PM

【ツ】PANDAMON 【ツ】
3,075 posts

this one isolated case and merely perception too?
Robin Hood
post May 29 2013, 06:33 PM

Getting Started
289 posts

this is beyond madness
SUSWanie404
post May 29 2013, 06:34 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

orang indon pun benci puak madura ni
deanmalenko
post May 29 2013, 06:35 PM

Casual
341 posts

https://www.facebook.com/ridan.pendawa/photos
Xirality

10k Club
Group Icon
12,170 posts

if gov really no take action to these kind of people, imagine after few years what will happen in Malaysia. Finish my study here i want cabut liao
nikita zuleica

Casual
410 posts

=,='''

This post has been edited by nikita zuleica: May 29 2013, 06:38 PM
Mech Warrior 6
post May 29 2013, 06:36 PM

Casual
343 posts

QUOTE(Wanie404 @ May 29 2013, 06:34 PM)
orang indon pun benci puak madura ni
sos mana?
meetxj9
post May 29 2013, 06:37 PM

Getting Started
187 posts

Until got solid evidence i dont want to point finger.

This post has been edited by meetxj9: May 29 2013, 06:37 PM
SUSWanie404
post May 29 2013, 06:38 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(Mech Warrior 6 @ May 29 2013, 06:36 PM)
sos mana?
orang dayak kalimantan la, orang jawa aku tak tau

There have been serious outbreaks of inter-ethnic violence on the island of Kalimantan since 1997, involving the indigenous Dayak peoples and immigrants from the island of Madura. In 2001 in the Central Kalimantan town of Sampit, at least 500 Madurese were killed and up to 100,000 Madurese were forced to flee. Some Madurese bodies were decapitated in a ritual reminiscent of the headhunting tradition of the Dayaks of old
evilsmile
post May 29 2013, 06:38 PM

Getting Started
248 posts

oh malaysiaku

criminals, illegals roams free on the street

pulis and SB only catch opposition politicians
SUSWanie404
post May 29 2013, 06:39 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

Islam in Madura and tradition to use violence
http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2003/02...e-violence.html
Burningsunz
post May 29 2013, 06:39 PM

Getting Started
289 posts

saw their facebook and it seems that their friend is like giving support even though knowing that they murdered people..this is sick

12 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0460sec    0.20    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:52 PM