Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Internet Security Suites

views

qamresh
post Aug 5 2014, 08:02 PM

7 posts

I would suggest quickheal! Its simple, easy to install extremely secure and cheap!
qamresh
post Aug 22 2014, 06:00 PM

7 posts

Quickheal, am sure it will be helpful smile.gif
khairulaizat92
post Oct 21 2014, 01:32 PM

Getting Started
117 posts

For me ESET is the best plus of their latest update on version 8 right now, unlike kaspersky IS that sometimes disturb the internet conection, blocked the LAN game, ESET pretty much light on sources and much not disturb you internet. Plus the detection are also up to 99%.

You might say, "ah, he is reseller of eset of course he will promote eset". Nope, im also a reseller for world No 1 Av and IS which is bitdefender, but it disturb causing my game to lag, (I test it last year), then i go for kaspersky on one of my laptop (this year) It totally blocked my internet connection at my University, and lastly i tried ESET on my gaming laptop, and it went smooth and detect viruses up to 99% instead of avira, quick heal and AVG cant detect.

So far, yes im quite satisfy with ESET.
blastmeister
post Oct 29 2014, 04:10 PM

Getting Started
102 posts

QUOTE(khairulaizat92 @ Oct 21 2014, 01:32 PM)
For me ESET is the best plus of their latest update on version 8 right now, unlike kaspersky IS that sometimes disturb the internet conection, blocked the LAN game, ESET pretty much light on sources and much not disturb you internet. Plus the detection are also up to 99%.

You might say, "ah, he is reseller of eset of course he will promote eset". Nope, im also a reseller for world No 1 Av and IS which is bitdefender, but it disturb causing my game to lag, (I test it last year), then i go for kaspersky on one of my laptop (this year) It totally blocked my internet connection at my University, and lastly i tried ESET on my gaming laptop, and it went smooth and detect viruses up to 99% instead of avira, quick heal and AVG cant detect.

So far, yes im quite satisfy with ESET.
I agree on the part u mention about light weight and absolutely fantastic when gaming. I was using AVG Free and Comodo as firewall, game can run but lag. I tho it was normal, until my friend gave me the eset smart security, ... whooit! no lag and game run even smoother. rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

Kaspersky is totally no no no....it runs like a lorry in my PC, looks like powerful but slow. mad.gif
jyothireddy
post Nov 5 2014, 01:33 AM

45 posts

Very helpful
flybee
post Dec 16 2014, 04:15 PM

Getting Started
64 posts

AVIRA INTERNET SECURITY *CDKEY *CLEAR STOCK*

Selling at the best price to you. *PM prefered
SUSDarth Vaper
post Jun 9 2015, 07:42 PM

46 posts

I just bought the Vipre internet Security online for 160. Reviews said its the best now. Anyone else using?
twosocks
post Jul 8 2015, 05:05 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

You could get free bit defender for 6 months from

BitDefender

The free giveaway is valid for about 2 days from now.
webjack01
post Oct 8 2015, 07:34 PM

1 posts

Recently I tried to download a portable software, but with many adware and malware were installed. I had mcfee installed in my system, but it was unable to detect it. How should i remove this ad ware from my browser and system
perfectgrowwell
post Nov 11 2015, 02:50 PM

Getting Started
178 posts

Hello! Lowyat members.
Just want to let you know we are one of the authorized software reseller in Malaysia.
Please visit our online store Perfect Grow Well Enterprise.
Our aim is selling genuine software online.
We provide another choice for you to make and try to serve you better.
Kokokrunch_1
post Dec 8 2015, 08:23 PM

37 posts

kaspersky internet security 2016 1 user
pm me price pls
thanks
perfectgrowwell
post Dec 18 2015, 10:32 PM

Getting Started
178 posts

QUOTE(Darth Vaper @ Jun 9 2015, 07:42 PM)
I just bought the Vipre internet Security online for 160. Reviews said its the best now. Anyone else using?
Good. Very low CPU usage.
Automatically detect virus and malware, remove them instantly without manually.

In America, VIPRE antivirus won number one in Anti-Malware solution of the year. (2015 Computing Security Awards)

As you know, the price of VIPRE products are not cheap.

perfectgrowwell
post Dec 18 2015, 10:37 PM

Getting Started
178 posts

QUOTE(webjack01 @ Oct 8 2015, 07:34 PM)
Recently I tried to download a portable software, but with many adware and malware were installed. I had mcfee installed in my system, but it was unable to detect it. How should i remove this ad ware from my browser and system
Hi!
Try download adwcleaner.
It is free.

Later try Emsisoft Emergency kit/Malwarebytes Anti-Malware scan your computer. Also free...

perfectgrowwell
post Dec 18 2015, 10:48 PM

Getting Started
178 posts

QUOTE(webjack01 @ Oct 8 2015, 07:34 PM)
Hi!
Try download AdwCleaner.

AdwCleaner is a free removal tool for :

Adware (ads softwares)
PUP/LPI (Potentially Undesirable Program)
Toolbars
Hijacker (Hijack of the browser's homepage)
It comes with both "Scan" and "Clean" mode. It can be easily uninstalled using the "Uninstall" button.

Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 in 32 & 64 bits.

Later try Emsisoft Emergency kit/Malwarebytes Anti-Malware scan your computer. Also free...
MatchWinner
post Jan 12 2017, 01:08 AM

37 posts

I need an internet security but I like to share with people here as the anti-virus usually offer 3 user with price around RM 1xx and that will be cheaper in such a way. If anyone keen to share with me, kindly PM me at 012 200 3453
blastmeister
post Jan 13 2017, 12:42 AM

Getting Started
102 posts

QUOTE(MatchWinner @ Jan 12 2017, 01:08 AM)
I need an internet security but I like to share with people here as the anti-virus usually offer 3 user with price around RM 1xx and that will be cheaper in such a way. If anyone keen to share with me, kindly PM me at 012 200 3453
To share, good for 1 year only. After that are you gonna renew it?

Use Dr.Web Security Space v11 1 PC+1Mobile 1 Year, RM 69.90 free 16GB Pendrive. When you renew, it gives you extra 150 days... means another 5 months
follow here https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4169471

This post has been edited by blastmeister: Jan 13 2017, 12:43 AM
tycl80
post Feb 20 2018, 05:55 PM

11 posts

Quick Heal Antivirus will be lighter antivirus in the antivirus industry. You file after scanning from the engine might cure and repaired. Please check for it on www.quickheal.com

Learner009
post Mar 17 2018, 10:56 AM

1 posts

Just change my TM modem to ADSL-RIGER-DB120WL
My old TM Modem does not need to setup routing but this new modem do by default setup which I can not change.
Does this mean they can remote control my modem admin page ?

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
SUSBarbossa
post Jun 26 2018, 08:28 PM

Casual
407 posts

Didnt even realize such list were available.

Thanks OP. xD
daisiesdontdoit92
post May 10 2022, 12:13 PM

Casual
484 posts

DCRat malware targets Windows devices. And it's cheap and popular, which makes it a problem.
https://www.zdnet.com/article/beware-this-c...ngly-effective/
Beware: This cheap and 'homemade' malware is surprisingly effective

10 Pages « < 8 9 10Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0250sec    0.39    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 1st July 2022 - 10:25 PM