Tested on WindowsXP Pro using Adobe Reader 7.0
Wonder how to remove files list in Adobe Reader 7.0 ?
1. Go to Start menu, click Run.Type Regedit
2. Next browse the registry hive.It's should be located here :
Those key c1,c2 and so on is the MRU listed.The list will corresponding on how may MRU you set under Edit > Preferences > Startup > Maximum document in most-recently used list
The key you need to delete :
After deleting the key, launch Adobe Reader 7.0 to check the MRU list :
Yes !All annoying most-recently used files gone ..
Tired to launch regedit & browse the tree to delete those key ?There is a simple way.By creating a *.REG file . I'll show you how to create *.REG file :
- Launch Notepad
- Copy these code into the Notepad
- Ensure to select "All files" under Save As Type. Put the name e.g "clear adobe MRU.reg" (It is important to put .REG after a file name)
- Double click that *.REG file .It should look like this -> . When a pop-up asking to merge into the registry, click Yes
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
This post has been edited by keyz: Jan 8 2007, 07:59 PM