5,572 posts

QUOTE(alicejohn @ Apr 7 2015, 11:05 PM)
all this scam started in 2013 and up to now they are still doing it
why no action taken by the authorities concern
are they true to their words
why why why no action are everybody sleeping
i just wonder
coz greed and stupidity mixed?
* gov/police who are too busy on sedition, tweetering/fbing, etc?
* populist politicians dont want to get into bad light for "shutting down people's investments" like those "investors" b*tch*ng about BNM for going after Geneva Gold?
malleus
post Apr 14 2015, 09:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,096 posts

QUOTE(alicejohn @ Apr 7 2015, 11:05 PM)
all this scam started in 2013 and up to now they are still doing it
why no action taken by the authorities concern
are they true to their words
why why why no action are everybody sleeping
i just wonder
Have you made your police report yet? if not that's likely part of the reason why nothing's being done.
alicejohn
post Apr 16 2015, 11:22 PM

18 posts

it happens so many years ago why no police report make then
why ask me to do it now so action will be taken
you are talking out of mind
if it was done years ago so much people would not have suffer
malleus
post Apr 17 2015, 12:15 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,096 posts

QUOTE(alicejohn @ Apr 16 2015, 11:22 PM)
it happens so many years ago why no police report make then
it is very simple really. it is those who are involved who are the ones who has to go and make the police reports. surely you do not expect a 3rd party to make a police report on this? those who are not involved can go to the police and tell some story about this GPLF or similar schemes, but what are they supposed to show as supporting documents? In fact, there's nothing to show at all. because they're not members, they don't have any documents at all to show. and what do you expect to be done then?

Its only those who have joined who will have the documents on the dealings to show. However those who join such schemes will have no reason to make any police reports at all unless its time for such schemes to start failing and they've not received their money, like now.

why ask me to do it now so action will be taken
Not asking you specifically, but in reference to those who have joined such schemes, which includes you. seriously, do you expect everything to be handled to you on a silver platter? for god's sake, have some initiative to help yourself instead of just complaining. start looking out for other members you can find who's in the same situation as you and make the police reports together. Or even just go and look for the community service centres of your local MP or State Representative and ask for their help or advise on how to proceed with this. They may be able to help you make the police reports, or advise on contacts on lawyers who are willing to help you on a pro bono basis for such cases.

So tell me, getting your money back, how important is that to you? No, don't need to answer this, I'll tell you. The importance of this to you is determined by how much effort you're willing to put into it, especially when you've already been advised on what are the steps that you can take from now onwards. So go and do something about it.

you are talking out of mind
I'm just telling you the reality of the situation.

if it was done years ago so much people would not have suffer
Like I said, its you members who will have to be the ones making the police reports. However you really have no reason to do so unless you're in the current situation right?

This post has been edited by malleus: Apr 17 2015, 12:18 AM
alicejohn
post Apr 17 2015, 11:09 PM

18 posts

if you are 3 party than keep your mouth shut
malleus
post Apr 17 2015, 11:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,096 posts

QUOTE(alicejohn @ Apr 17 2015, 11:09 PM)
if you are 3 party than keep your mouth shut
very well then. I shall wish you all the best of luck in getting your money back by just waiting and doing nothing.
malleus
post Apr 18 2015, 12:51 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,096 posts

Some new information that I managed to find. In an earlier post, I had mentioned about that RAF Business Power Outsourcing which is supposed to audit their membership lists? There seem to be a further mini scam going on here too.

I'm still trying to get confirmation on this, but it appears that they're trying to collect RM380 from members for the purpose of 'resolving' the issues. However take note that this RAF company is in a dormant status. And financial activities that can be conducted by companies that are in a dormant status are very limited. Money collection like this is actually illegal for a dormant company.

So for those members who are interested in helping themselves, instead of just waiting and whining, should you be approached by your uplines on this RM380 deal, this is something new that you can bring to the police on too.
alicejohn
post Apr 18 2015, 11:44 PM

18 posts

good advice thank you
i was thinking if they are sure we get our money back
then they can proceed with by paying for us and deduct when our money is due
what happens is no fault of us it is pure poor management
why must we pay for it you employ the scam people
malleus
post Apr 19 2015, 09:35 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,096 posts

QUOTE(alicejohn @ Apr 18 2015, 11:44 PM)
good advice thank you
i was thinking if they are sure we get our money back
then they can proceed with by paying for us and deduct when our  money is due
what happens is no fault of us it is pure poor management
why must we pay for it you employ the scam people
I don't think you understand the true nature of this scheme that you had given your money to. They're not going to proceed by deducting that amount. They're proceeding by asking you to give them even more money. Who was the one who recruited you into this GPLF scheme? Have you contact him or her on this?

I'll summarise for you very briefly how this works. It is a ponzi scheme. Which means, it does not have any means of generating any money at all, except by taking in membership fees. How does its members get paid? Very simple. The earlier members gets paid from the funds collected from the later members. What does this mean? it means, the earlier members may get the returns on investments they've been promised. However the much later members are very likely to lose even their initial investments, simply because there is no longer any money in there (after those running the scheme has taken their cut of the money and after paying off the earlier members)

This is nothing to do with poor management or anything of that sort at all. You have given money into a fake investment scheme, that's all.

I'm guessing that you're one of those members who had signed up later on during the lifespan of this scheme. In your case, its very likely that the only way that you can get your money back is for the authorities to freeze and liquidate the assets of the person running the scheme in order to pay back those who had given money to him.

Why is a police report important? Very simple reason really. Let's say for example your house was broken into and a lot of things were stolen. No fault of yours right? However if you do not go and make a police report on that, do you expect the police to investigate and try to find those who had broken into your house? Its the same thing here as well.

Now, in this case, even if others have made police reports and so forth, and let's say the founder(s) had been taken to court and the authorities are looking at ways on how money can be returned to those who had invested, how are they supposed to know that you even exist if you do not go forwards and identify yourself? Keep in mind that usually the first thing that people running anything fishy does when they think they're about to get busted is to destroy all documents. Examples being: Enron or even the case of the previous Selangor government destroying documents of everything when they realised they lost the elections.

There's something else that came to mind about what you had written before in one of your earlier posts, where you had mentioned about a promise to give a credit card with money in it. Out of curiosity, this promise, was it made by GPLF? Or by this group calling themselves Soon Tian Fah which consists of former GPLF people trying to pull away the GPLF members?
alicejohn
post Apr 19 2015, 10:52 PM

18 posts

this group call Soon Tian Fah
i will check with the recruiter
before making a decision to report or not
thanks for your advice
will keep you inform
malleus
post Apr 19 2015, 11:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,096 posts

QUOTE(alicejohn @ Apr 19 2015, 10:52 PM)
this group call Soon Tian Fah
i will check with the recruiter
before making a decision to report or not
thanks for your advice
will keep you inform
Ah yes, that's what I thought, its Soon Tian Fah.

Do you know the history of this Soon Tian Fah? They're basically former GPLF top level members who had an argument with the GPLF founder and is now trying to start their own similar scheme.

As for their promise of that debit card, from the document they've been sending to their members giving details of this debit card that's leaked out to the public, they're working with this organisation called "ITHUBA SAVINGS AND CREDIT COPP LTD" as their financial partner.

Now, here's an interesting fact. ITHUBA SAVINGS AND CREDIT COPP LTD is just another company based in South Africa, pretending to be a bank. In other words, they're another scam organisation. When you speak to your recruiter, make sure to highlight this to them. Ask to see the full credentials of this ITHUBA SAVINGS AND CREDIT COPP LTD.

In addition to that, other 'interesting' questions that you will want to ask your recruiter are:
- why are all the 'Datuks' in GPLF and Soon Tian Fah all awarded their Datuk titles by the Sultan of Melaka (who's exposed as a fraud btw)
- why had both GPLF and Soon Tian Fah both relying on this Ricky Nathaniel for their accreditation when he's been exposed as a fraud

Actually some of these questions are also questions that should have been asked before you joined in. keep this in mind the next time anybody approaches you for such schemes.
TSbotlife
post Apr 20 2015, 10:06 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

what is meaning of Soon Tian Fah??
malleus
post Apr 20 2015, 03:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,096 posts

QUOTE(botlife @ Apr 20 2015, 10:06 AM)
what is meaning of Soon Tian Fah??
God knows. I'm not that literate in chinese to even get the meanings of the individual words tongue.gif

but if you're to look at their website, they pretty much follow after the Modus operandi of GPLF. claims to be doing some rather impressive stuff such as large scale infrastructure planning projects, etc. And shows photos of how they're involved in charity works to give the impression that they're swimming in money. However the one thing that is always lacking is the details of exactly where their money is coming from. Will be really interesting to take a peek at their Balance Sheets and Cashflow statements though.

The interesting thing is that although they've only started this out last year when the team at GPLF left, the Soon Tian Fah in Taiwan had been registered back in 2007 and Soon Tian Fah in Malaysia has been registered in 2012. Meaning somebody had registered both these companies in advance as the vehicle to carry out the next scam already back then. It'll be interesting to find out who as well. I might be wrong, but that fake ICJ fellow Ricky Nathaniel is likely to be involved in these series of scam companies too, although he seems to be keeping a very low profile lately.
alicejohn
post Apr 20 2015, 11:22 PM

18 posts

good news i keep in mind
thank you for info
woodlandsmrt
post Apr 21 2015, 05:53 PM

Getting Started
73 posts

oh this thread is still alive good.
more info can be found in this fb page
as i am one of the admin who contributed most of the recent
articals about soon tian fah and cheebai ricky nathaniel
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ricky-Nathan...380963415374089
malleus
post Apr 21 2015, 06:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,096 posts

QUOTE(woodlandsmrt @ Apr 21 2015, 05:53 PM)
good to see you again smile.gif

hoping you got more information about that Ricky Nathaniel. It seems that he has been very very very quiet lately. He had totally cleaned up his Facebook page now, with no mention of the super soldier serum or even the ICJ anymore.
TSbotlife
post Apr 21 2015, 07:32 PM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(woodlandsmrt @ Apr 20 2015, 09:53 PM)
thumbup.gif cheers.gif
woodlandsmrt
post Apr 22 2015, 05:36 AM

Getting Started
73 posts

QUOTE(malleus @ Apr 21 2015, 06:45 PM)
good to see you again smile.gif

hoping you got more information about that Ricky Nathaniel. It seems that he has been very very very quiet lately. He had totally cleaned up his Facebook page now, with no mention of the super soldier serum or even the ICJ anymore.
that cheebai i last heard is in hongkong.

woodlandsmrt
post Apr 22 2015, 06:07 AM

Getting Started
73 posts

user posted image
woodlandsmrt
post Apr 22 2015, 06:16 AM

Getting Started
73 posts

user posted image

11 Pages « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » Top

Change to: