Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Small Accessories [WTS] Yoobao Thunderbolt powerbank YB-665 -S O L D, [WTS] Yoobao Thunderbolt powerbank YB-66

views

TSrafurap
post May 14 2013, 04:51 PM, updated 11y ago

23 posts

Item(s):

[WTS] Yoobao Thunderbolt powerbank YB-665 ** BRAND NEW *** S O L D
Box has been OPENED but ITEM has NOT BEEN USED.I only received this item yesterday.

Original seller: https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2438798&hl=

For extreme high power user!
- Dual USB port output for phone (1A) and tablet (2A).
- High Amperage 2A input for faster charge! Estimated 8 hours for full charge.
- Largest capacity available to power up your devices and accessories.
- Accessories Inclusive: 2-pin (US) Adapter, Micro USB Cable, iPhone/iPod (30 pin) Connector.

[b]Price:
* * * 165 RM * * * Bought it @175 RM Please see Reason for sale.

Warranty: Warranty: All Yoobao PowerBank warranty 6 Months as stated in Yoobao website. Please read the steps for claiming warranty as per original seller's advice.

5a. If unit have common recurring problem, will give 1 to 1 exchange
5b. if unit have rare problem, meet up to pass or post the unit to me, let me test for 1~2days, if confirm spoil will give 1 to 1 exchange else return said unit
5c. if water damage or any obvious physical damage, warranty void.
6. Warranty procedure complete

If you have any doubts, then you can give me the item and I will coordinate this with the original seller.

Dealing method: Cash on Delivery only!

Contact method/details: Mobile no. 019-277 0723
---

Item(s) conditions: BRAND NEW (Although the box has been OPENED already). Rest assured that is was not used since then.

Picture:Actual photos please view the following..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rap_rap/87380...57633476835187/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rap_rap/87369...57633476835187/

[cool.gifReason for sale:

My girlfriend wants a high capacity and chooses this one because of it and also good design. So I bought it for her.I told her about the weight but she did not listen.
However, without thinking about the weight, she opened the box already and realised that the power bank will be too heavy for her. TOO LATE! rclxms.gif
Item was only received yesterday May 13.
For me, I think this is a good power bank for heavy users.
This is the largest capacity for a Yoobao powerbank and as per description of the item, it can be charged faster than the other yoobao products.

Please PM for those interested buyers only. I'm not desperate to sell this product so please don't expect that I will sell it at disadvantage. For me, a less 10RM from the purchased price is a fair one due to the box has been opened. thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by rafurap: May 15 2013, 09:26 PM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0115sec    0.41    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:36 PM