Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Twinsy, young mental problem conman

Yagami5159
post May 13 2013, 10:31 AM

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT
1,120 posts

Track his uniform logo, find his where abouts, burn his house, beat his mother.
user posted image
Yagami5159
post May 14 2013, 08:40 AM

1,120 posts

QUOTE(Albertloo25 @ May 14 2013, 08:43 AM)
i managed to get my refund back, and i promised to her mum that i will remove his personal detail and only leave his lowyat forum detail for the admin to do their work.
That doesn't mean that he'll stop scamming ppl, probably the best if you can leave his twitter or facebook link there.
There:
Twitter
Yagami5159
post May 15 2013, 09:12 AM

1,120 posts

QUOTE(Albertloo25 @ May 15 2013, 09:52 AM)
her mum will call me nonstop if i do that. unless you all agree that i should post a bit more info on him, but me and o.o got a folder of his detail with us .
i wonder how much total amount he has scammed? so far i only know 2-3.. unless i can proof to her mum his son really scam a lot, well i know he started from 2009? from the HSF sales but them all manage to get back the refund..
brb got to work, you guys post what you think then i will decide.
So the scammer ran to his mother for help? Are you afraid of his mother? Does she have any relation to you? If not, why do you care? If you she kept calling you then request a restraining order. It's not the first time he scam the forumers, are you gonna let him do it again since there's no justice have been served to this pathetic boy? I don't think so.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0205sec    0.59    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th June 2021 - 02:17 AM