Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Complaint against azinge aka Wan Muhamad Asraf, si anjing conman

Newbieeeeee
post Sep 7 2013, 01:30 AM

:)
1,286 posts

doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif

- come on la bro , tak kan melayu sama melayu pon nak tipu

Seriously? So if Melayu sama bangsa lain bolehlah tipu?
Newbieeeeee
post Sep 7 2013, 05:50 PM

1,286 posts

QUOTE(Syc0 @ Sep 7 2013, 05:17 PM)
oh my ,dont you understand or you just wanna troll this thread? i mean no racist man , but that guy is melayu and he is a Muslim which is same religion to me, that guy should feel ashamed bcz as the muslim , he conned others people (doest matter if the victim is from other races) which somehow can give bad sample to other melayu people.. i dont want to talk much about religion here .. so i hope that guy insaf .. so please if you wanna post something that is no related to the thread please stay away as i already mentioned about it ...
Really? Because from what I read its like hey we're in the same team also wanna con? If you wanna con go con others la.
Newbieeeeee
post Sep 7 2013, 11:43 PM

1,286 posts

QUOTE(Syc0 @ Sep 7 2013, 06:13 PM)
i dont know how you understand my quote , but the reason i post this thread is 1) i've been con 2) i want to warn other people in LYN (doesnt matter chinese , malay , or india) to be more careful with this guy which i also already stated in the thread .. so how come (based on your understanding)  i try to say that if this guy wanna con others he can do what ever he want ?
Well this is my understanding. Im not here to start a keyboard fight or what. Just that I read that sentence and this came to my mind. Im sure some other people would interpret this way also. Just saying.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0142sec    0.53    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:22 AM