Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Perfumes for Guys v3

views

attacusatlas
post Mar 16 2015, 04:43 PM

A Nasty Professional
2,661 posts

QUOTE(t0n3 @ Mar 16 2015, 04:22 PM)
Congratulation! That's a very good bargain.
Thanks t0n3. You have been 'hibernating' for quite a while. Any new haul lately?

Now where is edwardleong, kelthuzad & Astroboy22??

Either one of you need to create a new thread please.
t0n3
post Mar 16 2015, 05:06 PM

Regular
1,528 posts

QUOTE(attacusatlas @ Mar 16 2015, 04:43 PM)
Thanks t0n3. You have been 'hibernating' for quite a while. Any new haul lately?

Now where is edwardleong, kelthuzad & Astroboy22??

Either one of you need to create a new thread please.
Haha... hibernating indeed I am. Slowing things down and only purchase scents that I really love before running out of storage space.

My latest haul is a disappointing one from fragrancex.com as I thought I was getting the vintage Kouros with chrome shoulder and base based on the picture listed (gift set) :-
- http://www.fragrancex.com/products/_cid_co...__products.html

However, it's the current version instead. Luckily, I've been offered a good price from an international buyer. Now, trying to figure out which is the cheapest and less hassle courier to use.

This post has been edited by t0n3: Mar 16 2015, 05:07 PM
Everdying
post Mar 16 2015, 08:11 PM

Two is One and One is None.
Group Icon
Staff
30,688 posts

wow got ppl already re-selling what they bought from the warehouse sale.
davidpf
post Mar 17 2015, 12:44 AM

19 posts

QUOTE(attacusatlas @ Mar 16 2015, 03:48 PM)
Thanks to davidpf for the heads-up. I managed to secure 2 bottles of Acqua di Parma during my short 30 mins stay at the warehouse sales. I was there quite late, around 4pm and most of the good stuffs were all gone by then. The Colonia Intensa was the last bottle. Planned to procure one or two L'Artisan but all gone as well.

user posted image

Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa
Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa Oud
Bulgari Jasmine Noir (for the better half)
Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Bloom (for the better half to complete her Incanto collection)
Hermes Voyage d'Hermes (this unisex fragrance is quite good actually I was quite astonished there were still some leftover when I was there - probably it was due to its price; at RM150 for 70ml (3 x 35ml), you can get 2 bottles of 100ml at that price)
Very nice haul man... Glad to hear you managed to procure them in time...

I must say when I smelled the Oud I was very pleasantly surprised... Very nicely done oud, very classy, rich... Had a nice freshness probably due to citrus at the top, and aromatic at the same time... Decant la bro... tongue.gif
edwardleong
post Mar 17 2015, 08:10 PM

Regular
1,163 posts

Haha nice haul everyone.

The adp is the steal of the show i think due to the low demand and brand visibility. My oud i bought at 590 lol

I hereby very shy to show my recent haul

Tom Ford Noir and ADP Fico di Amalfi

Yes i know i say paphi and noir similar but i just keep drawn into tom ford signature vanilla, amber combo drydown. It is overall a powdery slightly musky vanilla scent.

It is not something u find love immediately. Right now i find it is a modern masterpiece. My current signature scent as one of my sensual scent as well if you see my instagram.

Subtle projection make it even my taste as i dont like ppl from far to smell me lol. I have l'occitan edv, nice smokey, MR skanky, sdv too sweet. And i bought it because klia 2 has 10% discounts for tom ford, too bad they only carry neroli portofino, if not noir de noir already.

Fico, how i dont like it, one of the best fig you can get in the market nowadays. it cleverly avoid the coconut aspect of the fig and blend it with italian citrus... Luxasia sales thanks hida for the favour, owe you big time

Currently have been wearing tf noir for a week everyday, signature scent for sure.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
kaster89
post Mar 18 2015, 11:13 AM

Getting Started
106 posts

more discussion to go..

Perfume For Guys V4

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0194sec    0.55    6 queries    GZIP Disabled