Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

ABNxcess ABNxcess offering 10, 30 and 50 Mbps at RM129.00 &, Malaysia first digital cable TV network

views

kenshi0303
post Oct 27 2014, 04:20 PM

0 posts

i just terminate ABNXCESS services without penalty last friday at kepong, i prepare all support document before i go there:

1. Handphone calling statement(call to abnxcess support center with total charges and duration)
2. Report number logged with date,problem and status
3. skmm complaint letter
4. 2 set letter of service termination with penalty waive
5. bad comment print screen from discussion room and facebook
6. speedtest result

The termination progress was easy that out of my expectation, so far ABNXCESS only need your termination letter and devices they install to your home:
1. TV decoder
2. ABNXCESS Modem router
3. TV decoder remote control

I ask them to sign the termination letter with 2 set copy, 1 for their reference, and another 1 is for my own copy. They will terminate the services via the system IMMEDIATELY, after that they will give you a very simple document as a termination 'receipt'

Actually, the friends who facing connection issue and bad services, you may try to terminate the services via kepong or subang jaya branch, 95% the penalty can be waive, but remember prepare termination letter and return back all the device that they provide, good luck all!

kenshi0303
post Oct 27 2014, 04:58 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Riolis @ Oct 27 2014, 04:47 PM)
Whats this?
Something like a agreement letter to request ABNXCESS terminate the services without penalty, we need list in detail the reason of termination to increase the rate of penalty waiver. this letter also require ABNXCESS company stamp and signature to protect us that ABNXCESS is agree to terminate the services without penalty.
kenshi0303
post Oct 27 2014, 06:13 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Riolis @ Oct 27 2014, 05:03 PM)
Oh wow, I'm surprised that you could even convinced them to sign it.
hahaha, actually not that hard as u imagine since i have all support document that prove ABNXCESS not commit their services even 30% as they advertise, pls terminate their service and let them know that the consumer still have the rights to make an complaint to government parties and instruct them for better service.

This post has been edited by kenshi0303: Oct 27 2014, 06:14 PM
kenshi0303
post Oct 28 2014, 04:01 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(OptimusStar @ Oct 27 2014, 07:48 PM)
How about your wiring?
just leave there....don expect ABNXCESS will ask their wireman to release for us.....

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0287sec    0.25    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:38 PM