Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> ABNxcess offering 10, 30 and 50 Mbps at RM129.00 &, Malaysia first digital cable TV network (ABNxcess)

views

gogetter83
post Jun 9 2013, 12:07 AM

32 posts

QUOTE(wacko @ Jun 9 2013, 12:01 AM)
The best TV experience in Malaysia is always the one beaming wirelessly direct from the sky. Just take a lesson from HyppTV Unifi. Total failure. Just imagine buffering happen when a final kick of word cup penalty shoot out is about to take at score of 4-4....
Multicast iptv doesn't buffer, it will just pixelate. Multicast bandwidth is dedicated, for heavy pixelization to happen, the network must be severely congested

This post has been edited by gogetter83: Jun 9 2013, 12:09 AM
gogetter83
post Jul 2 2013, 09:08 PM

32 posts

QUOTE(Icehart @ Jul 2 2013, 08:26 PM)
I currently subscribe to their TV package. It's been down since 3 days ago. Called their helpline and was told need to wait 48 hours. Kind of disappointed with the quality of service. I'm UNIFI user and was planning to switch to their internet package to save some bucks but I guess need to hold off the plan for a while until it's reliable.
New provider whose Internet service offering is not their bread and butter business. Expect to ride along with teething issues for the next couple of months to a year. My suggestion if you have the moo-lah, don't switch over from UniFi just yet and keep it as your main line, and claim rebates as much as possible for all ABN's downtime
gogetter83
post May 9 2014, 07:36 PM

32 posts

QUOTE(MNet @ May 9 2014, 06:30 PM)
As I'd told u this is enteprise grade VPN not the 1 that u use such as finch vpn , pd proxy etc.

mobile phone data plan will not change public IP IF you did not turn off the data session.

while abnxcess will randomly change the public ip even u did not turn off/on the modem.
Incorrect. mobile data is private IP based behind ISP grade NAT. Public IP can randomly change too. Still if the VPN is designed to work behind NAT and ISP NAT handles it correctly, should be no problem.
- Is VPN passthrough enabled in the motorola cable modem?
- There might be issues with ABN's NAT that does not handle traversal properly. Did you make a complain to them? They should investigate and fix it.

This post has been edited by gogetter83: May 9 2014, 07:39 PM

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0214sec    0.15    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 9th April 2020 - 06:35 AM