Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> ABNxcess offering 10, 30 and 50 Mbps at RM129.00 &, Malaysia first digital cable TV network (ABNxcess)

views

OptimusStar
post Sep 17 2014, 05:44 PM

On my way
697 posts

Just installed ABN excess 10mb for 3 month free trial. I hope no hanky panky when try to terminate if not good. Gonna compare against my running Unifi 5 MB.
OptimusStar
post Sep 22 2014, 05:19 PM

On my way
697 posts

6 days since installation and still no tv access, gonna terminate it after a month. Terrilble choice, hopefully those cheaters doesnt charge me for the free trial.
OptimusStar
post Oct 7 2014, 04:16 PM

On my way
697 posts

I have decided to terminate my 3 month free trial service after less than a month.
Until now I cant even get their tv channels, gave up after calling them 6 times.
OptimusStar
post Oct 15 2014, 05:54 PM

On my way
697 posts

I just called them for termination, they say will get back in 48 hours. Wow , terminate also need to get back one .
OptimusStar
post Oct 16 2014, 05:33 PM

On my way
697 posts

Everyday i see some new area got problem, anyone done termination with them?
Do they clean up the wiring?
OptimusStar
post Oct 16 2014, 06:03 PM

On my way
697 posts

QUOTE(Riolis @ Oct 16 2014, 05:42 PM)
Nope. I called them how did they do termination. They say, bring your decoder and modem to their service center, pay up 500 bux, and then you're terminated laugh.gif

I'm regretting massively d. Huge cable, huge hole, very sloppy work, even kena charged extra by their cheating technician. They even fuken nails the cable on my dress cabinet. Dem idiots.
Mine is a free trial. not even a month yet, gonna terminate no need to pay anything but i was hoping they can send someone to remove the wiring. Big mistake even taking a trial.
OptimusStar
post Oct 27 2014, 07:48 PM

On my way
697 posts

QUOTE(kenshi0303 @ Oct 27 2014, 04:20 PM)
i just terminate ABNXCESS services without penalty last friday at kepong, i prepare all support document before i go there:

1. Handphone calling statement(call to abnxcess support center with total charges and duration)
2. Report number logged with date,problem and status
3. skmm complaint letter
4. 2 set letter of service termination with penalty waive
5. bad comment print screen from discussion room and facebook
6. speedtest result

The termination progress was easy that out of my expectation, so far ABNXCESS only need your termination letter and devices they install to your home:
1. TV decoder
2. ABNXCESS Modem router
3. TV decoder remote control

I ask them to sign the termination letter with 2 set copy, 1 for their reference, and another 1 is for my own copy. They will terminate the services via the system IMMEDIATELY, after that they will give you a very simple document as a termination 'receipt'

Actually, the friends who facing connection issue and bad services, you may try to terminate the services via kepong or subang jaya branch, 95% the penalty can be waive, but remember prepare termination letter and return back all the device that they provide, good luck all!
How about your wiring?
OptimusStar
post Nov 12 2014, 04:06 PM

On my way
697 posts

I was about to terminate my free test of ABN and upgrade TM to 10 MB. But now my Unifi went down, how is ABN these days? Are u guys getting better result ?
OptimusStar
post Nov 14 2014, 04:58 PM

On my way
697 posts

Anyone can give any contact to remove the wiring ?

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0515sec    0.89    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 5th April 2020 - 10:28 PM