AngelCraft 1.5.2, AngelCraft , No lag , unique play styles
May 5 2013, 09:00 PM, updated 4 years ago
Group: New Member
Joined: May 2013
AngelCraft , No lag , unique play styles , and a wide diversity of players from all over the world! Simple, unique, fun servers that are easy to understand, economy systems
server address: mydedicated2u.com:26602
We Are Running 1.5.2
- Economy (can buy materials, and trading)
- Area protection (with terms and conditions)
- PVP Enabled
- Animals (Pig, Sheep, Squid, Cows, Chicken, Wolf)
- Kits for starter
- Great, creative and helpful community, FREE!.
1. Don't Grief or steal. That will get you banned.
2. Do Not Inpersonate a Mod or an Admin. That will get you banned.
3. Don't talk in all caps like an idiot. That may get you kicked or jailed.
4. Don't Exploit others.
5. Never and i do mean never, Make a never ending redstone circut(i.e Redstone clock). They are stricktly forbidden.
6. You may curse but keep it civil and dont spam.
7. Respect other people.
8. No trading or using other peoples accounts.
9. No trading VIP status
10. Don't ask for any staff position, it is punishable by ban/temp ban
11. Don't advertise, you will be banned
So what mods can i use?
You can use the map mod, chat mod, music mod, generally anything that does not cheat the game.
So what mods are banned?
Generally any mod that cheats the game. Like the xray mod, Fly and Jump mods, instant mining, tracer, invisible mods, sneak mods, and teleportation mods.
How to play multiplayer:
Click multiplayer then select add server.
When you join the server, you should see this message: Please register with "/register followed by password confirm password" If you only see: Please login with "/login password" that means the username you have chosen when you launched Minecraft is taken. In that case, close Minecraft and re-open it with a different username.
Press *T* to open the chat, then type "/register and type a password confirm password E.G. /register yolo yolo" (Don't type "password or your name" replace it with a word...).
then type "/login (password here)" and that is it. Please read though the rules in the building where you spawned.
This post has been edited by AngelCraft: Jul 16 2013, 10:43 PM
|Switch to:|| 0.0573sec
Time is now: 24th October 2016 - 01:04 PM