Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> cristal residence @ cyberjaya, another project by villamas @ cyberjaya

views

MoneyTree88
post Jun 27 2013, 02:19 PM

Getting Started
117 posts

QUOTE(kingalfred9999 @ Jun 27 2013, 12:50 PM)
any info on the super link?
1. strata title?
2. separate g n g?
3. Landsize, built up?
guys, check past projects yah...

quality is a major issue.
MoneyTree88
post Jul 1 2013, 11:06 PM

Getting Started
117 posts

QUOTE(Mr.Mario @ Jul 1 2013, 05:18 PM)
Guys, where is the location of the sales gallery in cyberjaya?
cyber or ttdi?
MoneyTree88
post Jul 6 2013, 12:09 AM

Getting Started
117 posts

Good luck on this developer guys...
MoneyTree88
post Jul 7 2013, 05:43 PM

Getting Started
117 posts

doh.gif
MoneyTree88
post Aug 3 2013, 03:07 PM

Getting Started
117 posts

QUOTE(joe.tham @ Aug 3 2013, 12:54 PM)
bought a unit. Bad experience with the marketing manager & SA.
Booking form state need to sign S&P within 14working days else forfeit the 2% rebate.
during booking we did ask SA say can extend the S&P signing or not, they say can no problem one, this request is quite normal in Malaysia with other developer too.
Then after booking we ask for extension because bank offer letter not out yet, but they say can extent but no 2%rebate lo. WTF, different storey after sale service, even letter send to the marketing manager still cannot get extended. call the marketing manager, he will scold u some more, the worse customer service ever experience. At last need to sign S&P without offer letter yet from banker. I cannot imaging if bank loan not approve, buy cash...... sad.gif

Another funny part is pretty-assign panel SPA solicitor and loan solicitor. u cannot choose. if u buy 4 units can end ip different 4 solicitors. so stupid. U have to look for SPA solicitor because developer only pay 300 for the SPA solicitor to prepare doc. u buy 4 unit, travel 4 different solicitor office lo... not allow change solicitor else u pay the fee lo. sad.gif
even loan solicitor u need o pay ur own also cannot choose else spa solicitor fees u pay ur own lo. sad.gif
My advice, Make sure ur credit is good before buy this project. else forget it. next time need to think twice before deal with this type of lousy developer.
dont we already know about this developer? there's so much out there for u to read & discover about them, but people just turn a blind eye coz they offer lower price projects.
MoneyTree88
post Aug 3 2013, 10:23 PM

Getting Started
117 posts

QUOTE(crappyalex @ Aug 3 2013, 10:11 PM)
Bought a Villamas project months back and had a terrible experience with the customer service team and Marketing Manager. I think the bugger name is Kenneth right? My friend who is a V club member referred me and another friend to buy Zefer however he was not present that the time we booked (paid deposit) for the unit hence the he is not entitled for referral fee of 0.8% of the purchase price. When I call up the CS hotline, they were rude and very ignorant to my request. Hence, I requested a call back from the manager. The marketing manager, Kenneth called and gave me a whole 5 min lecture on how this cant be done etc etc before hanging up on me. I was pissed and decided to call him back the next day to demand for an explanation on why did he hung up on me. He said and I quote " I hung up because there's no point talking further with you". I was literally stoned as this did not come from a sales staff or exec but a MARKETING MANAGER.  His English and delivery wasn't even proper and not reflective of his current position; hey dude, this is not a concern about a bad experience in a restaurant or a credit card enquiry. I freaking bought a 800K property from your company and this is what I get in return? I will never ever recommend any Villamas property to anyone  mad.gif
another one...

good luck guys.
MoneyTree88
post Sep 20 2013, 08:42 AM

Getting Started
117 posts

QUOTE(kamemada @ Sep 19 2013, 09:38 AM)
Do bear in mind, it's a 4-Storey villas with executive facilities.

Hehe best to go and view, then judge again.
LOL its just condo facilities lah......
MoneyTree88
post Sep 20 2013, 10:17 AM

Getting Started
117 posts

QUOTE(kamemada @ Sep 20 2013, 10:05 AM)
LOL. Should've put "executive".

I'm not in any way promoting cristal's villas. Just giving some insights since I bought a condo there.
AND, am not a fan of the villas. wink.gif
all d best. not a fan of villa(mas)'s bad deliveries.
MoneyTree88
post Sep 20 2013, 10:22 AM

Getting Started
117 posts

QUOTE(kamemada @ Sep 20 2013, 10:19 AM)
Atmosfera?
one of it. more to come.
MoneyTree88
post Dec 9 2014, 10:59 PM

Getting Started
117 posts

good luck buyers, villamas?