Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Investment THE ALL NEW LAUNCHES & UPCOMING PROJECTS LISTING, In 2015, Klang Valley continues Boom

views

hondaracer
post Sep 28 2013, 03:14 PM

Regular
1,578 posts

QUOTE(accetera @ Sep 27 2013, 01:01 AM)
Some developer diaries from
https://www.facebook.com/groups/115179435202482/
Selangor Dredging Bhd's new project near Leisure Mall. Can anyone confirmed? Surely head on collision with EkoCheras. It also has a new project called SqWhere, head on collission with D'Sara Sentral by Mah Sing; the other project being The Hub @ SS2 and Windows On The Park Cheras.

TA Global new project in Taman Pertama, near Leisure Mall. Mixed integrated. The company is launching Ativo SOFO at Damansara Avenue very soon. First phase and completed Ativo Plaza looks not bad.

See Hoy Chan's The Sensuous will be a fierce competitor to Urbana Residences by Weida and H2O by Titijaya. Ara Damansara is gonna be flooded with supply.

Glomac new project Centro V. Mixed integrated. Phase 2 of Glomac Centro at Kayu Ara/Bandar Utama.

UEM Sunrise is organising a Harley Davidson Challenge that will cover its current projects - Residensi 22 @ Mont'Kiara and Verdi Eco-Dominiums @ Symphony Hills, Cyberjaya.

Sime Darby has just sold a part of Elmina's landbank to E&O for a proposed wellness resort. Moving forward, the company could do more collaboration, i.e. with CapitaMalls for the new huge shopping mall in Melawati Urban, with E&O and with UEM Sunrise, example: Radia Bukit Jelutong. Watch out for Sime Darby's Subang Jaya City Centre project next year.

YTL Land is launching Phase 2 of The Fennel. Much more expensive. Crazy. Are people gonna queue up again?

Tropicana Corp's Paloma Service Residence & Courtyard Villas at Tropicana Metropark. Expect the unexpected. Really like the courtyard villas!

E&O's The Mews at KLCC is apparently 70% sold.

OSK Property has a new phase for Pan'gaea Cyberjaya. It's called "Eclipse". The company also planning Opus Suites @ Bandar Sri Damansara.

Hua Yang should be proud of the hugely successful Greenz @ One South, Metia Residence in Shah Alam and Sentrio Suites in Desa Pandan. Hua Yang has a new project in Seri Kembangan... coming soon.

Global Oriental is offering Galleria @ Taman Equine in Q4 2013. It's ongoing projects are da:men USJ and Springville Residences.

Symphony Life new project Elevia Residences in Taman Tasik Prima Puchong. Version 2 of The Wharf Puchong? In the meantime, Symphony is very determined to roll out 51 Gurney luxury condos with sky carporch, a duplex soho development in Mont'Kiara and the flagship Star Residences in KLCC.

Mah Sing has set the date for the launch of Lakeville Residence @ Taman Wahyu. Interesting to see how EcoSky buyers will be rejoicing when residences are launched at RM700psf+/. Mah Sing is currently busy with Creative Tower @ Icon City, M City, D'Sara Sentral and Savanna @ Southville City.

Sunway Bhd believes in integrated development will be the modus-operandi for future professionals. Hence, V Residence 2 at Sunway VeloCity will be the essense of all-in-one living. Proven by Bandar Sunway's funfair.

L&G thinks it can launch Damansara Foresta Phase 2 next year. Two blocks of large-sized duplex condo living amidst the forests.

IOI Properties new project Skyz Residences at Bandar Puchong Jaya. I believe this is linked with LRT extension? Their La Thea Residences @ 16 Sierra and Puteri Hills Town Villa & Condo are selling okay.

Suez Capital preparing to launch Premium Residences @ KL Gateway. I think oval shaped, quite nice. They say people "sapu" already.

Nusmetro goes to this weekend with Arte+@Jalan Ampang. Concept living is one step higher with "cloud"

WCT Bhd new project is called Skyz Jelutong, located at Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam. Before they launch their highly anticipated Serviced Residences at Paradigm Mall, Kelana Jaya and revealing the megaproject - Paradigm OUG Kuala Lumpur.

IJM Land will be previewing Phase 1 of Pantai Sentral Park. Over 2,000 registrants were reported. I guess another sellout for Phase 1. Otherwise, go for their Perrenia terrace homes at Bandar Rimbayu or Phase 2 of Seri Riana Residences in Wangsa Maju or city-loving Riana 3 @ Bandaraya KL.

S P Setia just announced one of the best quarterly sales. Their latest project is Seri Mutiara @ Precinct 15 at Bandar Setia Alam. Low-medium cost apartments (many many blocks) gonna be sold hotter than hot cakes.

MKH Bhd is upbeat about its latest community called Hillpark Shah Alam. This is a new 550-acre township in Puncak Alam.
Great summary !!!!!

BBB mode 😎😎😎😎🎉🎉🎉📈📈📈

hondaracer
post Oct 1 2013, 06:42 AM

Regular
1,578 posts

QUOTE(Soulheal3r @ Oct 1 2013, 02:17 AM)
Going forward, I believe that this is the game for the rich. I have one more bullet, save the last for the best, then I shall retire after that. smile.gif
Where u are aiming your gun???🎱🎱🎱
hondaracer
post Feb 1 2015, 01:27 PM

Regular
1,578 posts

2015 got any?
hondaracer
post Feb 1 2015, 01:27 PM

Regular
1,578 posts

2015 got any?

Change to: