Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> ALAM SANJUNG SERVICE APARTMENTS [OWNERS' THREAD], Affordable and launching next month Investment

views

abu_adi
post Jun 11 2013, 02:18 PM

Getting Started
89 posts

is this between Alam Prima and Alam Idaman?
abu_adi
post Nov 12 2013, 12:56 PM

Getting Started
89 posts

QUOTE(electroboy @ Nov 10 2013, 11:12 AM)
back to the topic. i worked in this area not far from alam sanjung before 2009, in fact i just went there again last night to see the location after starproperty exhibition visit yesterday. there's a condo right opposite to kilang gula there. it's already been there since 2009 and there's a lot of units unsold. wonder why? and i am still having mixed feelings about resale value (if i ever get to there). with Rm400k pricetag, i would pay RM2k everymonth. doubt to get rental also to cover for it. can someone enlighten me  sad.gif
if this condo u mention is "Indah Ria", just before the komuter station, some reasons would be its near to the cemetery and the recently-famous crack issue...

not sure if this applies to all other developments around that area....

one thing though, in the morning rush hour, the traffic towards the Fed Highway will be like hell, because of the bottleneck on the Federal Highway / Glenmarie...if i were to live on the other side of the road (e.g Alam Sanjung, Alam Idaman, Prima Alam), i'd probably walk instead of drive to the komuter...this of course does not applies to those living on the same side of komuter (e.g. Indah Ria, Bukit Pelangi, v12, MetroPark, etc).

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0239sec    0.63    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:15 PM