Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

JTX 1000, World's Best Lube?

views

TSJBSwagger
post Apr 23 2013, 07:56 PM, updated 11y ago

1 posts

How good is this oil? Sound good but the company is so unknown to me.

Got vids in Youtube of it showing how well it lubes the engine and prevents friction and shizz.

W50 is the main concern, isn't that kind of thick?

FB everywhere you see this being advert and dealers needed. Got any experience in using this oil for your engine? Seems pricey and it claims to go up to 10K before oil change.
Hattori
post Apr 23 2013, 10:23 PM

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
1,177 posts

World's best lube?

Got enter Guinness Book of World Records like this :
http://www.tufoil.com/aboutus.html
or not?
joker98
post Apr 23 2013, 11:18 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

QUOTE(Hattori @ Apr 23 2013, 10:23 PM)
World's best lube?

Got enter Guinness Book of World Records like this :
http://www.tufoil.com/aboutus.html
or not?
Not sure about all the engine oils out there....but this Tufoil is some serious stuff.....

Initially just wanted to try it out but now it is in ALL my cars and company cars. Both diesel and petrol.

If you do research on the net, the opinions are mixed on this Tufoil. Some say just go for more expensive and better oil with more regular oil change. Some also report that it can clog up the oil filter.

For me, after trying it in my Triton VGT diesel, there was no turning back. Immediately bought for all my vehicles. I cannot vouch for small vehicles as all my company cars are larger SUVs/trucks, as we are in construction business. But I think the result for this additive really shows in larger and rougher engines.

Our Mazda CX-9 3.7 petrol was already a really quite car thanks to Mazda sound proofing design. But after I poured this stuff in and drove the car for about 400km, the engine is so damn quiet and the engine really feels loosened up and throttle response improve noticeably. Sometimes when waiting at the traffic lights, if I switch off the air-conditioning unit, one might not even know that the engine is on.

Then I put this into a Pajero 3.8 petrol....again...engine idles really quietly and much smoother performance.

I was also slightly worried about the oil filter blockage issue. So I have made it a point to change engine oil and filter every 7500km instead of the 10000km rated for the synthetic oils. With our weather and the price of these expensive cars/car parts, I actually think changing the oil 2500km earlier is a small price to pay to keep the engines in better condition.

This post has been edited by joker98: Apr 23 2013, 11:20 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0119sec    0.14    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:03 AM