Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTS] Rear mirror Car DVR Single and dual camera, Promo Price, discount RM20 (Accessories)

nicety
post Apr 21 2013, 09:45 PM, updated 3w ago

Getting Started
108 posts

Car DVR or Traffic Recorder is used to record your road traffic automatically while you are driving. You do not need to power on or power off the DVR, it will auto record when your engine start and auto power off when your engine stop. You might not need the recording during the normal time, but when road dispute happen, the recording will help you to proof the truth. NDVR008 is the latest model come with 1080p resolution and build-in G Sensor. The G-Sensor detects any sudden speed changes in X, Y and Z axis. As soon as any sharp braking, rapid acceleration, excessive cornering or sudden impact occurs, the DVR auto protect data from overwritten.

user posted image
P/S : The hand free blue tooth is an optional item which not included in the package

Below the photo show the effectiveness of the NDVR008 prismatic mirror compare to the electrochromism mirror. Further detail about Prismatic Rear Mirror, please refer to the link : http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/20...w-mirror-works/
Attached Image

Item : Nicety Rear Mirror Car DVR

Package includes: Rear Mirror Car DVR, Car Cigarette Power Adapter, USB Cable

Price: RM260 (NDVR008F - Single lens, model F)
For warranty purpose please place the order at http://penangapps.com/Common/Ads.aspx?AdsID=145

Price: RM360 (NDVR008D - No stock)

Price: RM360 (NDVR008 E - Dual lens model E, ready stock)
For warranty purpose please place the order at http://penangapps.com/Common/Ads.aspx?AdsID=151

Model D
Out of stock

Model E & Model F
Attached Image

Sample Video from NDVR008

P/S: Please set your YouTube to 720p resolution which closer to the actual video resolution.

Warranty : 30 days personal warranty, one to one replacement.

Special Features:
Large screen with Prismatic Rear Mirror ( more detail about Prismatic Mirror http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/20...w-mirror-works/ )
4.3 inch TFT LCD screen
H.264 compression provide longer recording time
140 degree wide angle lens
Video Quality : 1280x720 (native)
Capable of capturing clear pictures in a variety of occasions

Standard Features:
Built-in microphone speaker
Support Night Vision
Support Motion Detect
Support high-capacity micro SD card up to 32GB (micro SD card not included)
Loop video recording, that is deleting old files and then recording new ones automatically
Power-efficient mode
Records automatically as soon as you start your car engine which trigger by the cigarette power adapter. Similarly, the recording stop when the car engine stop.

Dealing method: COD Penang or Postlaju within West Malaysia(RM10) and East Malaysia(RM12)

Location of seller: Penang

Contact method/details: nicety@penangapps.com

Age of item: Brand new

I have 8GB SD card, how long could the DVR record?
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

I am new to Car DVR, what else model do you have ?
Entry Level : http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2114752&hl=
Medium End : http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2712303&hl=

This post has been edited by nicety: Jul 23 2015, 09:05 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
nicety
post Apr 21 2013, 09:46 PM

Getting Started
108 posts

New Arrival

This post has been edited by nicety: Apr 21 2013, 09:46 PM
bulldog2
post Apr 22 2013, 02:54 PM

25 posts

nicety,

I would like to purchase 1 unit for to test before purchasing further units , can I have you deal with my staff in Penang instead of this penangapps thing I would like to cash over at or near our office and I can send you our office email direct and we are from an international company.

thanks
nicety
post Apr 22 2013, 05:46 PM

Getting Started
108 posts

QUOTE(bulldog2 @ Apr 22 2013, 02:54 PM)
nicety,

I would like to purchase 1 unit for to test before purchasing further units , can I have you deal with my staff in Penang instead of this penangapps thing I would like to cash over at or near our office and I can send you our office email direct and we are from an international company.

thanks
Thank you for inquiry bro. Pls sent me your office email address, we could cod as per your request. My email is nicety@penangapps.com or nicety@hotmail.com
adrian1994
post Apr 24 2013, 09:55 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

pm this smile.gif
nicety
post Apr 24 2013, 10:12 PM

Getting Started
108 posts

QUOTE(adrian1994 @ Apr 24 2013, 09:55 PM)
pm this smile.gif
Thank you for inquiry Adrian, just pmed to you. Would be appreciated if you could place the order at the below link to speed up the ordering process. We have ready stock to be sent next business day.
http://penangapps.com/Common/Ads.aspx?AdsID=145
cx2531
post Apr 26 2013, 10:04 PM

On my way
522 posts

please pm the answer and best price to me.
few questions here:
1) do this come with delay function after turn off engine? like last for 5/10 min after engine off?
2) do the memory card will auto rewrite after it full? or we need do delete etc using manual way?
3) installing will be easy or not? just wired to cigarette power supply
4) what is the height and width even thickness for this rear mirror?
5) do this rear mirror foc with memory card?
6) can we replay the video that just recorded on the rear mirror as well?7) the camera attach of left or right side of the rear mirror? as i know if this product from taiwan, it is left hand side which malaysia is right hand side
nicety
post Apr 26 2013, 10:29 PM

Getting Started
108 posts

QUOTE(cx2531 @ Apr 26 2013, 10:04 PM)
please pm the answer and best price to me.
few questions here:
1) do this come with delay function after turn off engine? like last for 5/10 min after engine off?
2) do the memory card will auto rewrite after it full? or we need do delete etc using manual way?
3) installing will be easy or not? just wired to cigarette power supply
4) what is the height and width even thickness for this rear mirror?
5) do this rear mirror foc with memory card?
6) can we replay the video that just recorded on the rear mirror as well?7) the camera attach of left or right side of the rear mirror? as i know if this product from taiwan, it is left hand side which malaysia is right hand side
Thank you for inquiry bro, you have ask very good questions. I hope you don't mind I share the answer with other forumer in this thread :

1). The delay period is fixed at 30 seconds after engine off, meaning that when engine stop the recording continue for 30 seconds then only auto off the DVR. This function is ensure continuous recording if there is power supply inconsistency from the car.

2). Yes, the cycle recording is included. When the memory full the DVR automatically overwrite base on first in first out basis.

3). Yes, the installation is designed for DIY. As simple as mount the DVR via the suction cup and connect the power supply to the cigarette power supply.

4). Pls find below photo explain the dimension of the DVR.
user posted image
user posted image
P/S : The elastic clamp is flexible to mount to various size car rear mirror.

5). SD card is not included as mentioned in the thread.

6). You can replay via the build in screen in the rear mirror.

7). The camera is at the right hand side fit for Malaysia car driver.

Once again thanks for your inquiry.

This post has been edited by nicety: Apr 26 2013, 10:38 PM
cx2531
post Apr 26 2013, 10:36 PM

On my way
522 posts

QUOTE(nicety @ Apr 26 2013, 10:29 PM)
Thank you for inquiry bro, you have ask very good questions. I hope you don't mid I share the answer with other forumer in this thread :

1). The delay period is fixed at 30 seconds after engine off, meaning that when engine stop the recording continue for 30 seconds then only auto off the DVR. This function is ensure continuous recording if there is power supply inconsistency from the car.

2). Yes, the cycle recording is included. When the memory full the DVR automatically overwrite base on first in first out basis.

3). Yes, the installation is designed for DIY. As simple as mount the DVR via the suction cup and connect the power supply to the cigarette power supply.

4). Pls find below photo explain the dimension of the DVR.
user posted image
user posted image
P/S : The elastic clamp is flexible to mount to various size car rear mirror.

5). SD card is not included as mentioned in the thread.

6). You can replay via the build in screen in the rear mirror.

7). The camera is at the right hand side fit for Malaysia car driver.

Once again thanks for your inquiry.
nice answer and appreciate it smile.gif
nicety
post Apr 26 2013, 11:22 PM

Getting Started
108 posts

QUOTE(cx2531 @ Apr 26 2013, 10:36 PM)
nice answer and appreciate it smile.gif
No problem bro, we have more years experience in Car DVR. We don't mind to share our experience :-)
^cash^
post Apr 30 2013, 08:29 PM

太子
618 posts

PM pls
nicety
post Apr 30 2013, 10:55 PM

Getting Started
108 posts

QUOTE(^cash^ @ Apr 30 2013, 08:29 PM)
PM pls
Thank you bro, already pmed to you.
sambest
post May 1 2013, 06:15 AM

Getting Started
128 posts

this recorder got 2camera for front and back?please pm me
nicety
post May 1 2013, 11:52 AM

Getting Started
108 posts

QUOTE(sambest @ May 1 2013, 06:15 AM)
this recorder got 2camera for front and back?please pm me
Thank you for inquiry bro, the single lens is RM260 and dual lens is RM360.
spana
post May 2 2013, 01:28 AM

1,018 posts

Bro... I just worried about the heat endurance of this dvr. If we left our car and parked it outdoor for at least 6-7 hours under solid sun, won't it damage the unit ?

How is the unit get it's electric power ? Cigarette lighter socket ?

I'm interested with the dual lens

This post has been edited by spana: May 2 2013, 01:32 AM
nicety
post May 2 2013, 08:21 AM

Getting Started
108 posts

QUOTE(spana @ May 2 2013, 01:28 AM)
Bro... I just worried about the heat endurance of this dvr. If we left our car and parked it outdoor for at least 6-7 hours under solid sun, won't it damage the unit ?

How is the unit get it's electric power ? Cigarette lighter socket ?

I'm interested with the dual lens
Thank you for inquiry bro. My first DVR is bought in year 2010, it has been proven no issue after 3 years under the hot sun. It is just like other electronic components in your car such as the sound system or DVD player.

The power come from the cigarette adaptor or the build in battery.

The dual lens is more expensive, RM360. If you new to car DVR, I would advise you try single lens first, and later upgrade to dual lens once you get familiar with it.

This post has been edited by nicety: May 2 2013, 08:44 AM
gkl83
post May 2 2013, 09:36 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,241 posts

hi bro,

seem your DVR is "non-stop video recording" and the video files will overwrite based on "first in first out"?

As i understood that some of DVR will store the last 1-2minutes of video clip when pressed specific button and store the video clip separately, but if didn't press the button may missed the important scene for evidence purpose if no supported "non-stop video recording"...

wondering does your DVR have both recording functions concurrently (non-stop video recording and store the last 1-2 minutes as separate files)?

Surrounding audio recording supported? can the camera adjust vertically (up and down)?

Thanks.
nicety
post May 2 2013, 01:48 PM

Getting Started
108 posts

QUOTE(gkl83 @ May 2 2013, 09:36 AM)
hi bro,

seem your DVR is "non-stop video recording" and the video files will overwrite based on "first in first out"?

As i understood that some of DVR will store the last 1-2minutes of video clip when pressed specific button and store the video clip separately, but if didn't press the button may missed the important scene for evidence purpose if no supported "non-stop video recording"...

wondering does your DVR have both recording functions concurrently (non-stop video recording and store the last 1-2 minutes as separate files)?

Surrounding audio recording supported? can the camera adjust vertically (up and down)?

Thanks.
Thank you for inquiry bro. There is emergency button to press then the file is locked for overwriting. Meaning that the file will be protected if you press the emergency button. Additionally, there is automatic locked file when the g sensor detect the sudden speed change due to collision, this function is build in as well.

Yes, the audio recording is supported. You can disable audio recording if you have private conversation.

The lens only can adjust left and right but not up and down. Because the rear mirror DVR is clamp onto the rear mirror, you can adjust via your car rear mirror.

This post has been edited by nicety: May 2 2013, 01:49 PM
alexander3133
post May 5 2013, 08:54 PM

Regular
1,309 posts

CODed with seller tonight, ultra fast and good service.
Product tested before handed to customer. Thumbs up!
nicety
post May 5 2013, 08:59 PM

Getting Started
108 posts

QUOTE(alexander3133 @ May 5 2013, 08:54 PM)
CODed with seller tonight, ultra fast and good service.
Product tested before handed to customer. Thumbs up!
Thank you bro :-)

12 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0424sec    2.08    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 8th December 2019 - 08:24 AM