6 months of bulking.

Attached Image
Attached Image

Curretly at average 67kg.
van_takawa
post Jul 6 2017, 07:53 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

QUOTE(lingleeyen @ Jun 30 2017, 10:24 AM)
6 months of bulking.

Attached Image
Attached Image

Curretly at average 67kg.
Very gifted abs structure, seem like perfect symetrical 8 packs.

Bulking wise I didn't see a big difference, but personally I'm impressed if you did some serious bulking for half a year and still have that small changes in body fat.
lingleeyen
post Jul 6 2017, 11:03 PM

Regular
1,376 posts

QUOTE(van_takawa @ Jul 6 2017, 07:53 PM)
Very gifted abs structure, seem like perfect symetrical 8 packs.

Bulking wise I didn't see a big difference, but personally I'm impressed if you did some serious bulking for half a year and still have that small changes in body fat.
No 8 packs I think. The bottom one(s) do not have serration when I pull down the skin. Cannot touch the lines.

Shoulders are a bit bigger, lats wider, calves a bit bigger, chest wider, left chest became more symmetry with right, thicker overall. I like this one better than the dry one at the end of last year.
van_takawa
post Jul 7 2017, 01:16 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

QUOTE(lingleeyen @ Jul 6 2017, 11:03 PM)
No 8 packs I think. The bottom one(s) do not have serration when I pull down the skin. Cannot touch the lines.

Shoulders are a bit bigger, lats wider, calves a bit bigger, chest wider, left chest became more symmetry with right, thicker overall. I like this one better than the dry one at the end of last year.
But still I believe they earn lot of points in any bodybuilding contest.

Glad to see that you are satisfy with the progress and getting closer to your goals. Your journey have been both inspiring and motivating. I have just saw your previous posts regarding the transformation and you're about to do some shows. Awesome man.
lingleeyen
post Jul 7 2017, 01:28 PM

Regular
1,376 posts

QUOTE(van_takawa @ Jul 7 2017, 01:16 PM)
But still I believe they earn lot of points in any bodybuilding contest.

Glad to see that you are satisfy with the progress and getting closer to your goals. Your journey have been both inspiring and motivating. I have just saw your previous posts regarding the transformation and you're about to do some shows. Awesome man.
You can't manufacture 8 if you dont have 8. If you have only 4 there is no way you can make it to 6. Cheung Kar Fai has 5. You can influence the size, you cannot alter insertions without going under knife. Be the best of what you can be. No point chasing anyone who has total different set of genetic.
darklight79
post Jul 10 2017, 10:00 AM

I'll eat your food
Group Icon
Elite
9,006 posts

Me and the gf.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

This post has been edited by darklight79: Jul 10 2017, 10:03 AM
degraw1993
post Jul 10 2017, 12:09 PM

Regular
1,892 posts

QUOTE(darklight79 @ Jul 10 2017, 10:00 AM)
Me and the gf.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Your gf looks more jacked than u lol
bafukie
post Jul 11 2017, 09:08 AM

Regular
1,406 posts

Those traps looks slurpy...
crocky
post Jul 13 2017, 02:24 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(bafukie @ Jul 11 2017, 09:08 AM)
Those traps looks slurpy...
Looks natty
degraw1993
post Aug 17 2017, 12:39 AM

Regular
1,892 posts

My 7 months progression of experimenting calories and macros. I've been lifting for about 4 years and 7 months. Yes, end of last year i started to make a change but early jan this year i decided to track my calories and macros.

Now im almost end with my cut and actually it's my first time of cutting of all i've been lifting for 4 years. Only that's left is lower abs and freaking stubborn love handles. What made me curious to track all of these because there's one post here where 4rings talk about keto diet. I would say why not i go with that diet. First few months i only track the macros along with low carb, moderate or high protein and high fat.

Then eventually end of april i decided to go with the calories. The macros will fall down along with the calories for the day i eat. Not to mention between those few months i also try iifym diet along with keto. Some ppl said iifym is bad for u but it depends on what u eat. If only i could undo those past few years i would be where im at right now. I messed up diet eating whatever i want not knowing the macros and calories. Looking forward to these next years and see where im at.

Attached Image

http://imgur.com/a/dNcbo

http://imgur.com/a/vtylY

This post has been edited by degraw1993: Aug 17 2017, 12:53 AM
lingleeyen
post Aug 17 2017, 11:24 AM

Regular
1,376 posts

QUOTE(degraw1993 @ Aug 17 2017, 12:39 AM)
My 7 months progression of experimenting calories and macros. I've been lifting for about 4 years and 7 months. Yes, end of last year i started to make a change but early jan this year i decided to track my calories and macros.

Now im almost end with my cut and actually it's my first time of cutting of all i've been lifting for 4 years. Only that's left is lower abs and freaking stubborn love handles. What made me curious to track all of these because there's one post here where 4rings talk about keto diet. I would say why not i go with that diet. First few months i only track the macros along with low carb, moderate or high protein and high fat.

Then eventually end of april i decided to go with the calories. The macros will fall down along with the calories for the day i eat. Not to mention between those few months i also try iifym diet along with keto. Some ppl said iifym is bad for u but it depends on what u eat. If only i could undo those past few years i would be where im at right now. I messed up diet eating whatever i want not knowing the macros and calories. Looking forward to these next years and see where im at.

Attached Image

http://imgur.com/a/dNcbo

http://imgur.com/a/vtylY
Very nice. Can't wait for my cut in another 6 months. Getting sick of thinking what to eat with 2600kcal.

This post has been edited by lingleeyen: Aug 17 2017, 11:32 AM
degraw1993
post Aug 17 2017, 01:17 PM

Regular
1,892 posts

QUOTE(lingleeyen @ Aug 17 2017, 11:24 AM)
Very nice. Can't wait for my cut in another 6 months. Getting sick of thinking what to eat with 2600kcal.
Bruh these last few weeks of cuts i've been implementing IF. Had refeed day once a week and around 3000cals on that day.
lingleeyen
post Aug 17 2017, 01:27 PM

Regular
1,376 posts

QUOTE(degraw1993 @ Aug 17 2017, 01:17 PM)
Bruh these last few weeks of cuts i've been implementing IF. Had refeed day once a week and around 3000cals on that day.
IF I can do. 3000kcal not a problem. Thinking of what to eat gives me headache. I can't cook hv to eat out. That means higher cost. If I can eat what I wish to fit macros, it will be expensive. I have expensive taste buds. Oh well...
degraw1993
post Aug 17 2017, 01:35 PM

Regular
1,892 posts

QUOTE(lingleeyen @ Aug 17 2017, 01:27 PM)
IF I can do. 3000kcal not a problem. Thinking of what to eat gives me headache. I can't cook hv to eat out. That means higher cost. If I can eat what I wish to fit macros, it will be expensive. I have expensive taste buds. Oh well...
Lol iifym ftw
RyoKenzaki
post Aug 22 2017, 12:26 PM

★★ ~*\Arachnoid/*~ ★★
2,312 posts

My 6 months progress....
Lifts numbers as below:
Squat 20-77.5kg
Deadlift 40-90kg
Bench 20-57.5kg
OHP 20-40kg

I started out with 60kg body weight, eating at maintenance until about 3 months ago when I decided to slow bulk.

I gained 3kg from it and I started becoming lazy to prep my own meals and had been eating outside food without counting macros and calories for the past 3 years but still maintaining the 63kg weight.
Planning to start cooking again next week.

Although my overall frame is still small but there's still a lot of fat around my oblique and belly.
Should I continue to bulk or should I cut or perhaps maintain?

Here's some pictures.
Before
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

After

lingleeyen
post Aug 22 2017, 01:23 PM

Regular
1,376 posts

QUOTE(RyoKenzaki @ Aug 22 2017, 12:26 PM)
My 6 months progress....
Lifts numbers as below:
Squat 20-77.5kg
Deadlift 40-90kg
Bench 20-57.5kg
OHP 20-40kg

I started out with 60kg body weight, eating at maintenance until about 3 months ago when I decided to slow bulk.

I gained 3kg from it and I started becoming lazy to prep my own meals and had been eating outside food without counting macros and calories for the past 3 years but still maintaining the 63kg weight.
Planning to start cooking again next week.

Although my overall frame is still small but there's still a lot of fat around my oblique and belly.
Should I continue to bulk or should I cut or perhaps maintain?

Here's some pictures.
Before

After

Good job there. Keep doing what you do in gym. Keep those beginner programme going.

Keep eating at your maintenance calories. What is your protein intake?

It is 3 days of training for yoy right? Anything else that you do? Can afford to do cardios?
RyoKenzaki
post Aug 22 2017, 01:38 PM

★★ ~*\Arachnoid/*~ ★★
2,312 posts

QUOTE(lingleeyen @ Aug 22 2017, 01:23 PM)
Good job there. Keep doing what you do in gym. Keep those beginner programme going.

Keep eating at your maintenance calories. What is your protein intake?

It is 3 days of training for yoy right? Anything else that you do? Can afford to do cardios?
I used to eat 150gram protein before I stop prepping my meals.
Planning to lower it down because I realized it was too much, according to the recommended amount suggested in various sources.

I recently started doing nsuns 531 four days version, I don't do anything else aside from that.
I can definitely do some cardio during my rest day, I used to skip rope before I started weight lifting
bafukie
post Aug 23 2017, 08:51 AM

Regular
1,406 posts

U need to eat more.... Gain size. Lean towards hypertrophy based programs. Get tat volume in.
heavensea
post Aug 25 2017, 07:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,616 posts

QUOTE(lingleeyen @ Aug 17 2017, 11:24 AM)
what a transformation! thumbsup.gif
dave82
post Aug 26 2017, 04:49 AM

Getting Started
185 posts

QUOTE(DURARARA5 @ May 14 2017, 02:06 PM)
Hi, this is my story, I was a fat kid, a really fat kid, about 7 years ago, my maximum weight was 116kg , height 169 cm, so you can imagine how fat I am, lol, I wanted to lose weight so badly and made the biggest mistake every noob would made, which is extreme fat loss, I lost about 57 kilos within a year with only 2 hour cardio and 1200 calories a day, had plenty of lose skin, I was at 59 kgs at that point, started strength training about 4 years ago but was only serious after the first 2 years, made alot of mistakes but only learned about programming through Lyn , fast forward I'm currently at 72 kgs , my problem right now , should I cut or continue to bulk , I know I don't have much on my frame, but the loose skin at my tummy area n chest is bugging me to be honest, I would really like to add more on my frame before doing a slow and study cut, aiming for a 4-6kg increase in weight, need opinions, here are my stats,

Bench press -  105kg-4 reps
Deadlift -150kg-3 reps
Overhead press -65kg-3 reps
Squats -125kg- 3 reps
Macro breakdown

Carbs -220g
Protein -200g
Fat -70g

Roughly on a 2300 cals

Ps I have a pinched nerve on the left side of my elbow and osteoarthritis as well, affecting my training a little but still dedicated to reach my goals, skipped all sorts of cardio after that , currently on glucasamine and choronodatine, currently on bbb531 programme, any other recommendations
How old are you to get osteoarthritis? You seem quite young.
You mentioned that few years ago, you lost 57kg in one year, primarily via calorie deficit and intense cardio, which contributed to the loose skin. I believe that if you had slowly lost the fat over time with strength training, you might not have such issues. In the pictures you showed, i can't really see much loose skin. However, If your loose skin is really bad, then you need surgery but best to discuss with the surgeon first.

72 Pages « < 67 68 69 70 71 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0391sec    0.44    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:04 PM