Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Seri Jalil @ Bukit Jalil

views

Adorable
post May 16 2013, 10:51 PM

Getting Started
280 posts

QUOTE(kthomes @ Apr 16 2013, 04:45 AM)
Hi all, actually I own 2 units 2.5 storey superlink house(23 x 85)(type B) of Seri Jalil @ Bukit Jalil.......
This project will be handover in few months time. Actually I would like to sell my units after Lai Ming Primary school completed, but my business need money to roll, so have to let go a unit to generate some cash to help my business.

Following is details of this project:

Great opportunity to own the last piece of freehold Landed property in Bukit Jalil. A few mega projects are expected to boost the property price in BJ namely Malton (Jalil City), WCT (OUG) & Berjaya (Golf club). Among the 4 Tamans in BJ, Seri Jalil SUPERLINK home is undoubtfully catering the best in terms of house facade, layout as well as superior low density, 50ft wide road serving the Taman which is design to be "gated" and guarded.
Future appreciation is looking bright as few catalyst projects like Lai Meng Chinese School, Calvary Convention Centre and LRT are reaching completion stage.
Feel free to drop by for the 160 acres of lush green BJ recreational park and Bkt Komanwel recreational park.
Good for own stay and investment!!

Mine units is premium location (best feng shui among all units in the area)

Selling points:

1. This project going to be finish in 2-3 months time. (can save interest charge from bank)
2. I'm able to manage to transfer the package to buyer (so Legal Fees for new buyer is waived)
3. New LRT and Lai Ming Primary is close to door step. (Future development confirmed and the price sure will boost)
4. Low density and G&G community, road is wide (50").

(current price from Iprop.: RM 1.5 mil - RM 1.75 mil (only 23 x 80, type A)) (mine is 23 x85)

P.S. If interest, pls reach me at 012-6177588 (Ken). No Agent pls.

Thanks
Can you PM me more details of your unit and the best price you can offer? I'm looking for a landed property for my parent. Thanks.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0248sec    0.35    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:53 PM