Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Seri Jalil @ Bukit Jalil

views

TSkthomes
post Apr 16 2013, 04:45 AM, updated 11y ago

44 posts

Hi all, actually I own 2 units 2.5 storey superlink house(23 x 85)(type B) of Seri Jalil @ Bukit Jalil.......
This project will be handover in few months time. Actually I would like to sell my units after Lai Ming Primary school completed, but my business need money to roll, so have to let go a unit to generate some cash to help my business.

Following is details of this project:

Great opportunity to own the last piece of freehold Landed property in Bukit Jalil. A few mega projects are expected to boost the property price in BJ namely Malton (Jalil City), WCT (OUG) & Berjaya (Golf club). Among the 4 Tamans in BJ, Seri Jalil SUPERLINK home is undoubtfully catering the best in terms of house facade, layout as well as superior low density, 50ft wide road serving the Taman which is design to be "gated" and guarded.
Future appreciation is looking bright as few catalyst projects like Lai Meng Chinese School, Calvary Convention Centre and LRT are reaching completion stage.
Feel free to drop by for the 160 acres of lush green BJ recreational park and Bkt Komanwel recreational park.
Good for own stay and investment!!

Mine units is premium location (best feng shui among all units in the area)

Selling points:

1. This project going to be finish in 2-3 months time. (can save interest charge from bank)
2. I'm able to manage to transfer the package to buyer (so Legal Fees for new buyer is waived)
3. New LRT and Lai Ming Primary is close to door step. (Future development confirmed and the price sure will boost)
4. Low density and G&G community, road is wide (50").

(current price from Iprop.: RM 1.5 mil - RM 1.75 mil (only 23 x 80, type A)) (mine is 23 x85)

P.S. If interest, pls reach me at 012-6177588 (Ken). No Agent pls.

Thanks

This post has been edited by kthomes: Apr 16 2013, 04:46 AM
peri peri
post Apr 16 2013, 09:14 AM

10k nonsense talkative club
All Stars
11,940 posts

great house great location, good luck on ur sale.
peri peri
post Apr 16 2013, 09:15 AM

10k nonsense talkative club
All Stars
11,940 posts

http://www.iproperty.com.my/propertylistin...CFZFz6wodtFUARg

same?
SUSUFO-ET
post Apr 16 2013, 09:38 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

QUOTE(kthomes @ Apr 16 2013, 04:45 AM)
Hi all, actually I own 2 units 2.5 storey superlink house(23 x 85)(type B) of Seri Jalil @ Bukit Jalil.......
This project will be handover in few months time. Actually I would like to sell my units after Lai Ming Primary school completed, but my business need money to roll, so have to let go a unit to generate some cash to help my business.

Great opportunity to own the last piece of freehold Landed property in Bukit Jalil. A few mega projects are expected to boost the property price in BJ namely Malton (Jalil City), WCT (OUG) & Berjaya (Golf club). Among the 4 Tamans in BJ, Seri Jalil SUPERLINK home is undoubtfully catering the best in terms of house facade, layout as well as superior low density, 50ft wide road serving the Taman which is design to be "gated" and guarded.
Future appreciation is looking bright as few catalyst projects like Lai Meng Chinese School, Calvary Convention Centre and LRT are reaching completion stage.
Feel free to drop by for the 160 acres of lush green BJ recreational park and Bkt Komanwel recreational park.

Selling points:

1. This project going to be finish in 2-3 months time. (can save interest charge from bank)
2. I'm able to manage to transfer the package to buyer (so Legal Fees for new buyer is waived)
3. New LRT and Lai Ming Primary is close to door step. (Future development confirmed and the price sure will boost)

(current price from Iprop.: RM 1.5 mil - RM 1.75 mil (only 23 x 80, type A)) (mine is 23 x85)

Thanks
Hi Mr Ken, the mkt price for 23'x85' is 1.4 mil - 1.45 mil at this moment (transacted).
You must be a lawyer? Is yr unit Bumi lot?
Seri Jalil has 5 pricing scale at the moment, thus price fr 1.35 mil - 1.65 mil (max) :-
1) Facing linear park - Highest (> 1.55 mil)
2) Facing SD (but not water talk)
3) Front faces school
4) Front faces water tank / back faces school
5) T-junction

I am marketing this project, if you need help, can pm me.

This post has been edited by UFO-ET: Apr 16 2013, 09:39 AM
TSkthomes
post Apr 16 2013, 11:33 AM

44 posts

Mine unit is 23 x 85......

Not facing junction, no facing water tank.

If u have any prospect want to buy, just contact me and discuss, but reserved to my unit still available.
SUSUFO-ET
post Apr 16 2013, 02:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

QUOTE(kthomes @ Apr 16 2013, 11:33 AM)
Mine unit is 23 x 85......

Not facing junction, no facing water tank.

If u have any prospect want to buy, just contact me and discuss, but reserved to my unit still available.
So far we hv 1.4 mil offer for 23'x85'.
1.55 mil offer for 23'x80' facing linear park
1.48 mil for 23'x80' facing SD

Valuation price is 1.4 mil - 1.5 mil depends on Valuer
TSkthomes
post Apr 16 2013, 02:42 PM

44 posts

Mine is earlier stage units....location is near from guard entrance (got guard monitor ur unit).....depth inside is dead road....location sure not so strategic....if u got buyer, just contact me by phone...tq....I'll offer good price for u.
TSkthomes
post Apr 16 2013, 03:32 PM

44 posts

QUOTE(peri peri @ Apr 16 2013, 09:15 AM)
Not that unit. Mine is bigger land area....
Anyway,thanks for support!!

This post has been edited by kthomes: Apr 16 2013, 03:40 PM
SUSUFO-ET
post Apr 16 2013, 04:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

QUOTE(kthomes @ Apr 16 2013, 02:42 PM)
Mine is earlier stage units....location is near from guard entrance (got guard monitor ur unit).....depth inside is dead road....location sure not so strategic....if u got buyer, just contact me by phone...tq....I'll offer good price for u.
I am an agent.
Even you dun engage agent, I do welcome you to cal me for mkt updates! nod.gif
TSkthomes
post Apr 16 2013, 05:27 PM

44 posts

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Apr 16 2013, 04:11 PM)
I am an agent.
Even you dun engage agent, I do welcome you to cal me for mkt updates!  nod.gif
Ok, just let me know if anyone looking for Seri Jalil.
Tq
TSkthomes
post Apr 26 2013, 03:29 AM

44 posts

Reliable information from director....

Pricing the the balance unit will increase 40-50K next week. Can contact developer to double confirm...

I believe that this area will boost up after School n LRT station completed. Even after get CF, price will shoot up because low density n more than 75% purchasers bought for own stay.....

I still keep to old price as I promise....If you have any queries, u may contact my assistant, Ken 012-6177588
CMMC
post May 12 2013, 05:43 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(kthomes @ Apr 26 2013, 03:29 AM)

Pricing the the balance unit will increase 40-50K next week. Can contact developer to double confirm...

I believe that this area will boost up after School n LRT station completed. Even after get CF, price will shoot up because low density n more than 75% purchasers bought for own stay.....

I still keep to old price as I promise....If you have any queries, u may contact my assistant, Ken 012-6177588
Though I am interested to get a unit here, I find the price ridiculously high and unreasonable! Having a school right in front of the development is definitely not a plus point. Can you imagine the traffic and there's only one ingress for both residents of Jalil Sutera and Seri Jalil?

No doubt the land area for the last row is longer with 5ft extra but the biggest setback is it's back is facing the school! Can you imagine the noise level? So what if it's a 'prestigious' school, a school is still a school at the end of the day! If you do a proper survey, you will realized that not many mid or high end buyers would favour houses nearing school, unless it's low-end houses.

I see many units putting up for sale over the past few months but the demand is still low. And some owners are really greedy, they can increase the price by 100k every month despite not being able to sell the unit at the old price. Everyone is talking about price increasing after obtaining CF but have they imagine that there will be more units for sale by then? This situation could bring down the prices as competition intensifies. Some owners may be forced to let go their unit at a much lower price if they have issues with bank loan.

Again, do you think that there's so many millionaires around? Would true millionaires buy a terrace, aren't they suppose to buy a bungalow? Anyway, these are only my 2 cents comment. Anyone has good end lot or semi-d unit to sell, please drop me a line. Of course the price must be reasonable. Although I am interested, I still have to be realistic. Honestly, I really wonder if there's a resale value in the next few years with the school remain the biggest setback.
SUSUFO-ET
post May 16 2013, 02:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

QUOTE(CMMC @ May 12 2013, 05:43 PM)
Though I am interested to get a unit here, I find the price ridiculously high and unreasonable! Having a school right in front of the development is definitely not a plus point. Can you imagine the traffic and there's only one ingress for both residents of Jalil Sutera and Seri Jalil?

No doubt the land area for the last row is longer with 5ft extra but the biggest setback is it's back is facing the school! Can you imagine the noise level? So what if  it's a 'prestigious' school, a school is still a school at the end of the day! If you do a proper survey, you will realized that not many mid or high end buyers would favour houses nearing school, unless it's low-end houses.

I see many units putting up for sale over the past few months but the demand is still low. And some owners are really greedy, they can increase the price by 100k every month despite not being able to sell the unit at the old price. Everyone is talking about price increasing after obtaining CF but have they imagine that there will be more units for sale by then? This situation could bring down the prices as competition intensifies. Some owners may be forced to let go their unit at a much lower price if they have issues with bank loan. 

Again, do you think that there's so many millionaires around? Would true millionaires buy a terrace, aren't they suppose to buy a bungalow?  Anyway, these are only my 2 cents comment. Anyone has good end lot or semi-d unit to sell, please drop me a line. Of course the price must be reasonable. Although I am interested, I still have to be realistic.  Honestly, I really wonder if there's a resale value in the next few years with the school remain the biggest setback.
Price for landed in BJ won't drop. There is too little supply conpared to high rise.
Dun look back how much people acquired the property, you must judge based on the actual mkt value, hence the intrinsic value if it.
In certain areas, there are properties selling below than the original price, do you think it is worth buying?
My advice, dun wait
Asali
post May 16 2013, 03:12 PM

Regular
1,661 posts

1.45m to 1.60m for 2.5 storey house is reasonable price but only for those who earns at least RM13K monthly could afford it, am i right?

Selectt
post May 16 2013, 03:19 PM

wattttt!!
1,592 posts

No doubt the land area for the last row is longer with 5ft extra but the biggest setback is it's back is facing the school! Can you imagine the noise level? So what if  it's a 'prestigious' school, a school is still a school at the end of the day! If you do a proper survey, you will realized that not many mid or high end buyers would favour houses nearing school, unless it's low-end houses.

Again, do you think that there's so many millionaires around? Would true millionaires buy a terrace, aren't they suppose to buy a bungalow?  Anyway, these are only my 2 cents comment. Anyone has good end lot or semi-d unit to sell, please drop me a line. Of course the price must be reasonable. Although I am interested, I still have to be realistic.  Honestly, I really wonder if there's a resale value in the next few years with the school remain the biggest setback.
Why must bukit jalil? why must new development?

if you have solid reason to buy the above, then go ahead buy. There are always alternatives if you put more effort to look around. Some with even better location but other drawbacks.
Cocoon
post May 16 2013, 04:31 PM

Regular
1,115 posts

Only one way up - to north! Super limited supply of landed in bj. Many catalyst in the future eg lrt station pavilion mall Calvary church etc. many up market condo being launched would also push up the price of landed.
SUSUFO-ET
post May 16 2013, 07:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

QUOTE(Asali @ May 16 2013, 03:12 PM)
1.45m to 1.60m for 2.5 storey house is reasonable price but only for those who earns at least RM13K monthly could afford it, am i right?
Not necessary, lower income qualify for lover LTV.
I hv just sold 1.5 mil Tmn esp Hse to a young couple, they are buying the 3rd house for own stay, he only secures 900K loan.

Many dun really understand why "high price" (> 1.0 mil) property can be easily sold, let me explain :-

Look around those old houses (>15 yrs) around us, those old link houses in Tmn Desa, Bdr Utama, Sunway, Sri Hartamas, Puchong etc etc was priced <400K back then, I believe those thousands of link house owners hv mostly pay off their loan, these link houses are transacted at 700K - 1.5 mil now, if the owner dispose off their house, they hv planty of cash in hand, same goes to condo owner who upgraded to double storey.
The recent property mkt boom is indirectly generate a lot of paper gain for each and every house owner, can you imagine a rise of average 200K to every single house (fr 2009), how much money are indeed pouring into the mkt?
I conservatively take Puchong alone (only land link house), there is a rise of 10 billion extra profit in total. Entire Puchong only constitute 5%/6% of total supply in KV.
Every new project launched in the last 4 years are mostly fully sold, the main supply to this stream of BBB are from those owners who stay at their old condo, link house, SD and land.
The underlying mkt strength is indeed much much stronger than what we can imagine.

This post has been edited by UFO-ET: May 16 2013, 07:27 PM
Asali
post May 16 2013, 09:11 PM

Regular
1,661 posts

You are right that probably applied to those who born in 50/60/70s. How about 80s or 90s?
Without a doubt some buyers moving from small liability to bigger liability if it is for own stay. Personally, I don't think this is healthy.

The question is how's new projects launches? Is it fully booked or fully sold?

Yes, agreed with you the market is looks stronger than what we can imaging but it is only surface..!

Don't get me wrong...all these are personal thought.

This post has been edited by Asali: May 16 2013, 09:12 PM
SUSUFO-ET
post May 16 2013, 09:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

QUOTE(Asali @ May 16 2013, 09:11 PM)
You are right that probably applied to those who born in 50/60/70s. How about 80s or 90s?
Without a doubt some buyers moving from small liability to bigger liability if it is for own stay.  Personally, I don't think this is healthy.

The question is how's new projects launches? Is it fully booked or fully sold?

Yes, agreed with you the market is looks stronger than what we can imaging but it is only surface..!

Don't get me wrong...all these are personal thought.
I am a real estate negotiator, I met buyers every week, do you know that even in 2004-2008, >50% of my prospect buyers complaint that house price was expensive, at 1/3 of them dun believe the house can be sold, they always said "who can afford?" "Who is going to buy at this price?" Sometimes I also question myself, who has this money to buy a house cost 500K?
When we actually dealt will this business, then only I realized one thing, Malaysia is a weird country, becoz of no transparency, a lot of funny people with funny income bought a lot of property, I ever encountered a young 35 yrs old guy bought 13 million worth of property, yrly "declared" income 120K, believe or not? Many around us....
80's & 90's is a bit hard to buy property now.
The fact is look around every single house (>10 yrs) in KV, every single house has an owner, do you know how many old houses do we hv? Every owner is making substantial profit if the dispose off their house, if not they will pass it down to the next generation.
Wat I am trying to say is, there is a reason for the current mkt BBB mode, I do not know how long it can last, but it won't happen in the next 10 yrs.
House is made of bricks, many buyers like to breakdown the details to calculate the actual construction cost of a house, that will stop them fr buying. You can choose not to believe, but time will not wait for you.
My stand - Condo / service apt / soho are oversupply now, price sure will drop (even below developer's s
Price), landed in prime area will never drop
Asali
post May 16 2013, 10:34 PM

Regular
1,661 posts

Thanks for the sharing. Those are very truth in the past.

It is the same for now, some buyer capped to home loan LTV 70% and market values doesn't match with bank values. In recent report shown that housing prices transacted has been dropped slightly 3 to 5% in year 2012 (most are sub sales).

Total agreed with you that landed properties were has one way up and no way down.

I have difference view for condos, I think prices move up is still okay for another 2 to 4 yrs respectively 5 to 10%. Oversupply is not an issue but over oversupply is an issue. Again, if our economic stand strong i think it will not have much impact when the time arrived. If is bad, price sure will drop tremendously.

Btw, i am dealing with one 2.5 landed property and price around at 1.0m, 5 mins drive to bukit jalil, freehold, built-up size is 3380, land size is 24x80.

Adorable
post May 16 2013, 10:51 PM

Getting Started
280 posts

QUOTE(kthomes @ Apr 16 2013, 04:45 AM)

Selling points:

Thanks
Can you PM me more details of your unit and the best price you can offer? I'm looking for a landed property for my parent. Thanks.
kh8668
post May 16 2013, 11:01 PM

Mamma Mia!
5,488 posts

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ May 16 2013, 09:42 PM)
I am a real estate negotiator, I met buyers every week, do you know that even in 2004-2008, >50% of my prospect buyers complaint that house price was expensive, at 1/3 of them dun believe the house can be sold, they always said "who can afford?" "Who is going to buy at this price?" Sometimes I also question myself, who has this money to buy a house cost 500K?
When we actually dealt will this business, then only I realized one thing, Malaysia is a weird country, becoz of no transparency, a lot of funny people with funny income bought a lot of property, I ever encountered a young 35 yrs old guy bought 13 million worth of property, yrly "declared" income 120K, believe or not? Many around us....
The fact is look around every single house (>10 yrs) in KV, every single house has an owner, do you know how many old houses do we hv? Every owner is making substantial profit if the dispose off their house, if not they will pass it down to the next generation.
Wat I am trying to say is, there is a reason for the current mkt BBB mode, I do not know how long it can last, but it won't happen in the next 10 yrs.
House is made of bricks, many buyers like to breakdown the details to calculate the actual construction cost of a house, that will stop them fr buying. You can choose not to believe, but time will not wait for you.
My stand - Condo / service apt / soho are oversupply now, price sure will drop (even below developer's s
personally, I notice that good property in good location is scarcity; not many owners want to sell. these people will only cash out if they in need of money for other things.

good land banks is also scarcity in the current prime areas. That's why we can see even a plot of land less than 1 acre can be approved for a condo development. of course, selling price is never cheap.

a lot of industrial land in good location are being converted into commercial development. this has made all the new development never cheap.

leftover are those agriculture land in more rural area with big size; this seems not cheap though because a few hundred acres or thousand acres being dealt with more than 15psf, some even more than 20psf. this translates into a higher cost housing for the potential buyers.

today, many people are more affordable due to low interest rate which helps in monthly repayments and also near to zero downpayments for some of the new launches. this really helps a lot.

there is a trend now, or I should call a new force that force KV people shift to buy highrise instead of landed due to conveniences, security, lifestyle preferences, and also nearby workplace.

is the highrise over supply now? I do not think so; because look at the available land banks in the KV, highrise is only the way for the future.

How many housing units we need for the future? I do not know but no one can perfectly or near perfectly estimate the number of housing units which are needed.

One thing I know is, there are many potential buyers still clamping inside a small rented room. they are the potential buyers and they are working hard now to make sure they can own their rooftop one day. they are also many newly-wed couples every years; with kid(s) somemore. they definitely will continuously become buyers from zero to one; from one to two; and things go on! tongue.gif

Asali
post May 16 2013, 11:06 PM

Regular
1,661 posts

Agreed
Selectt
post May 16 2013, 11:45 PM

wattttt!!
1,592 posts

Hi UFO kor,

I agree with the above statement. There are already too much condos and SOHOs launching and i doubt there are genuine buyers ready to buy for own stay. Condos in prime area are still ok, even so theres a possibility of oversupply in the market. While SOHO and SOFO and etc, i think alot of ppl do not know why SOHO are built in the first place. Fundamentally. At some places, I see SOHO unit do not make sense at all considering there are still land available in the area or property there are cheaper per sqf. It doesnt make sense to buy small unit with high price just because it is a trend.

In my opinion, if the property market going to be stagnant, these shoe boxes will get the first bump, second, those expensive condo above RM550k, then the area with oversupplying condos <RM550k, price war begins among competing condos. I doubt landed owner will be affected unless they have no holding power, even fire sell in auction dont make current landed owner change their mind. People are watching the auction closely and usually auction landed dont really go below market price. Correct me if i m wrong in this auction thingy.

Landed in prime area, dont event mention it unless seller having financial issue and lucky you are able to pick 1 up.

Looking forward to read more sharing from you.
Dunbshy
post May 18 2013, 01:07 AM

Getting Started
138 posts

UFO boss, do you know if secondary market demand of this project is hot? Generally the housing market has been a bit slow in 2013 but not too sure if it is the same for seri jalil, which is over 1.4 mil??

Anyone know what is the ceiling heights for seri Jalil? Checked iprop, the ceiling is not as high as esplanade I guess?? How about the workmanship?
TSkthomes
post Jun 1 2013, 01:11 AM

44 posts

QUOTE(Adorable @ May 16 2013, 10:51 PM)
Can you PM me more details of your unit and the best price you can offer? I'm looking for a landed property for my parent. Thanks.
Bro, sorry for late reply....just came back from oversea....anything, u can PM ur contact no. to me, then I can explain details to u...thanks
TSkthomes
post Jun 1 2013, 01:19 AM

44 posts

QUOTE(Dunbshy @ May 18 2013, 01:07 AM)
UFO boss, do you know if secondary market demand of this project is hot? Generally the housing market has been a bit slow in 2013 but not too sure if it is the same for seri jalil, which is over 1.4 mil??

Anyone know what is the ceiling heights for seri Jalil? Checked iprop, the ceiling is not as high as esplanade I guess?? How about the workmanship?
Ceiling high is abt 10 feet. Only 1st floor, only 8 feet, but void area is direct to 2nd floor ceiling, about 20 feet.

Worry abt workmanship? No need worry, I can transfer the ownership to u, mean u direct buy with developer. So u can waive for SPA legal fee n 24 months warranty on any defective or bad workmanship!!!

If u familiar with sub sale, u would know warranty would void after owner sold the unit to other buyer. This is because developer only deal and confirmed warranty to 1st buyer in SPA. This clause many agents won't tell u!!!
TSkthomes
post Jun 1 2013, 01:29 AM

44 posts

My friend has Semi-D at Seri jalil want to sell. Are u interest? If u interest, msg to my HP, I'll contact my friend.

Another thing I want to clarify. 23x85 is nearest to school, but it's still has about 30 feet distance far from the school building. And also, normally school is little noisy during morning (that time we all go to working), noon time-night is quiet, good to take rest after back home!

One thing can not deny that, property near to school, mostly will appreciate!!! Thanks
PMS
post Jun 6 2013, 01:49 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(kthomes @ Apr 26 2013, 03:29 AM)

Hi Ken...aren't you an agent? hmm.gif Anyway, just passed by this place. Quite nice with wide road in between row of houses. thumbup.gif Does anyone know what was the original purchased price?
TSkthomes
post Jun 6 2013, 07:55 PM

44 posts

QUOTE(PMS @ Jun 6 2013, 01:49 PM)
Hi Ken...aren't you an agent?  hmm.gif Anyway, just passed by this place. Quite nice with wide road in between row of houses. thumbup.gif  Does anyone know what was the original purchased price?
I'm not agent, u can PM ur contact to me, I'll explain details to u....thanks
TSkthomes
post Jun 6 2013, 08:44 PM

44 posts

QUOTE(justpau @ Jun 6 2013, 08:11 PM)
I passed by this area too. The house is nearing completion.

I thought the only entrance is to pass the low cost Sri Rakyat flats ?

And what about the wakeup call in the morning from speaker nearby ?
There has 2 ways to enter, 1 from low cost apartment n another way is from shop behind.

For the speaker problems, if residents at that area complaint, they will lower down the volume. As my area at Puchong also like that.

This selling point at this area is Lai Ming Primary Chinese school just at door step...and of course, the future development at opposite Seri Jalil will make this area booming....
BenLeecm
post Jun 7 2013, 03:39 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(kthomes @ Jun 6 2013, 08:44 PM)
There has 2 ways to enter, 1 from low cost apartment n another way is from shop behind.

For the speaker problems, if residents at that area complaint, they will lower down the volume. As my area at Puchong also like that.

This selling point at this area is Lai Ming Primary Chinese school just at door step...and of course, the future development at opposite Seri Jalil will make this area booming....
May i know what is the future development opposite?
Cocoon
post Jun 7 2013, 05:16 AM

Regular
1,115 posts

QUOTE(BenLeecm @ Jun 7 2013, 03:39 AM)
The highly anticipated "Pavilion 2"
TSkthomes
post Jun 7 2013, 10:08 PM

44 posts

QUOTE(BenLeecm @ Jun 7 2013, 03:39 AM)
The vacant land....now it's a small forest....based on my director's friend, he had show me the blue print....everything are in preliminary stage....but it's P&C....
TSkthomes
post Jun 8 2013, 01:22 PM

44 posts

QUOTE(justpau @ Jun 7 2013, 11:04 PM)
Went there again today. There are several signs for 'Seri jalil for sale'.

This place is good, better than Laman Bayu which is next to the low cost flat and speaker.

But only the rich can afford Seri Jalil for own stay.
Ya, too costly, but worth because now the land is getting lesser...

I still have a unit to let go only....SemiD n 1 terrace already sold out.
tmc
post Jun 8 2013, 01:35 PM

Regular
1,117 posts

How does one handle such an expensive investment ? Not easy to find buyers, not easy to find tenants, no need for own stay, ......

Just leave it vacant and wait for capital gain ?

Sorry for asking for something seemingly obvious ...

This post has been edited by tmc: Jun 8 2013, 01:36 PM
TSkthomes
post Jun 8 2013, 03:39 PM

44 posts

QUOTE(tmc @ Jun 8 2013, 01:35 PM)
How does one handle such an expensive investment ? Not easy to find buyers, not easy to find tenants, no need for own stay, ......

Just leave it vacant and wait for capital gain ? 

Sorry for asking for something seemingly obvious ...
I think u not yet meet real rich guys. Terrace I sold 1.53 mil, she just 30++. For SemiD, cash buyer, buy for his son....I'm full time doing investment, so I met many rich man. Actually I offered these units very low price already...Rich man think for long term, n have holding power.....

3 yrs ago, I bought 5 units at Setiawalk, each unit 320k,ppl laugh at me and say I'm stupid, y don't buy terrace?

10 years ago, when I started doing property investment, my family n friend also laugh me....

But I'm financial freedom now.....what I want to tell u is, just do it what u think is right!!!!

Now prime area has only limited land, so invest land property will bring very good return in future too...
SpeechLess11
post Jun 8 2013, 03:49 PM

Casual
484 posts

QUOTE(kthomes @ Jun 8 2013, 03:39 PM)
I think u not yet meet real rich guys. Terrace I sold 1.53 mil, she just 30++. For SemiD, cash buyer, buy for his son....I'm full time doing investment, so I met many rich man. Actually I offered these units very low price already...Rich man think for long term, n have holding power.....

3 yrs ago, I bought 5 units at Setiawalk, each unit 320k,ppl laugh at me and say I'm stupid, y don't buy terrace?

10 years ago, when I started doing property investment, my family n friend also laugh me....

But I'm financial freedom now.....what I want to tell u is, just do it what u think is right!!!!

Now prime area has only limited land, so invest land property will bring very good return in future too...
thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif

nice 1 bro, i just started to hunt for my first property and i have faith in property more than stock!

hope can overcome your success in 10 year time! drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif joking...^^

This post has been edited by SpeechLess11: Jun 8 2013, 03:49 PM
ORIZ
post Jun 8 2013, 04:45 PM

Getting Started
180 posts

QUOTE(kthomes @ Jun 8 2013, 03:39 PM)

But u still have bad english apek.

TSkthomes
post Jun 8 2013, 05:29 PM

44 posts

QUOTE(ORIZ @ Jun 8 2013, 04:45 PM)
But u still have bad english apek.
Sorry, I'm not English educated....
CMMC
post Jun 15 2013, 01:58 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(kthomes @ Jun 6 2013, 08:44 PM)

It's funny how sellers and estate agents persistently stressed that the future Lai Meng school is a good selling point. Like previously quoted, though I like the area, the school is the greatest setback. Speaking from a buyer's perspective, there's only one ingress and egress currently confirmed by the developer. When someone quoted that there could be more in the future... that someone is only hoping but may not be the actual fact, well at least not at this present moment! Having a school nearby is only advantageous to those wishing to send their children aged between 7-12 to a Chinese primary school. When their children reaches 13 years old, the advantage would become disadvantage! Those without school going children will definitely not like the noise level. As far as the school is concerned, my personal opinion is that the disadvantages far outweighs the advantages. I myself have school going children but must also seriously consider that 'a short moment of convenience could also mean a long term of inconvenience'.

As a serious buyer, I had also done my homework by going to housing areas with school nearby and all my concerns proofed true when most of the houses put up for sale near school has very low demand. Someone in the earlier postings asked for the original purchase price.... the terrace starts from 900k+ to 1.2 mil+ (corner unit) and the semi-d ranging from 1.6mil+ to 1.9mil+ (corner unit). Although there are transactions but extremely low. Offers far outweigh demands as some sellers are asking ridiculously high price. Spoken to few agents, they also admitted that the asking price is a bit too high but can't do much as some owners are confident that they can easily pocket a million in two years!

For some of the genuine buyers out there, please consider every aspect before making a decision. Remember, it is now the buyer market, not seller! All the high prices are only asking price, not actual transaction price! Well of course if you are so rich and no where to spend the money, the choice is all yours!
airwolf2010
post Jun 15 2013, 03:52 PM

Getting Started
188 posts

QUOTE(CMMC @ Jun 15 2013, 01:58 PM)
It's funny how sellers and estate agents persistently stressed that the future Lai Meng school is a good selling point. Like previously quoted, though I like the area, the school is the greatest setback. Speaking from a buyer's perspective, there's only one ingress and egress currently confirmed by the developer. When someone quoted that there could be more in the future... that someone is only hoping but may not be the actual fact, well at least not at this present moment! Having a school nearby is only advantageous to those wishing to send their children aged between 7-12 to a Chinese primary school. When their children reaches 13 years old, the advantage would become disadvantage! Those without school going children will definitely not like the noise level. As far as the school is concerned, my personal opinion is that the disadvantages far outweighs the advantages. I myself have school going children but must also seriously consider that 'a short moment of convenience could also mean a long term of inconvenience'.

As a serious buyer, I had also done my homework by going to housing areas with school nearby and all my concerns proofed true when most of the houses put up for sale near school has very low demand.  Someone in the earlier postings asked for the original purchase price.... the terrace starts from 900k+ to 1.2 mil+ (corner unit) and the semi-d ranging from 1.6mil+ to 1.9mil+ (corner unit). Although there are transactions but extremely low. Offers far outweigh demands as some sellers are asking ridiculously high price. Spoken to few agents, they also admitted that the asking price is a bit too high but can't do much as some owners are confident that they can easily pocket a million in two years!

For some of the genuine buyers out there, please consider every aspect before making a decision. Remember, it is now the buyer market, not seller! All the high prices are only asking price, not actual transaction price! Well of course if you are so rich and no where to spend the money, the choice is all yours!
I admit now is the buyer market..
Agent still waiting for my answer after few weeks I viewed the house..

TSkthomes
post Jun 16 2013, 11:48 PM

44 posts

I know now is buyer market....but all seller want sell at high price....actually I got all owner contact list...if u have any prefer unit, I try contact them and nego...tq...last transacted price for terrace was 1.52mil...tq

This post has been edited by kthomes: Jun 16 2013, 11:49 PM
Asali
post Jun 17 2013, 12:13 AM

Regular
1,661 posts

Maybe you list your listing once the deal successful done we will pay u the agent fees. smile.gif
TSkthomes
post Jun 17 2013, 01:11 AM

44 posts

QUOTE(Asali @ Jun 17 2013, 12:13 AM)
Maybe you list your listing once the deal successful done we will pay u the agent fees. smile.gif
Haha, I'm not charge agent fees from owner,...just get referrer n pay me dinner will do...if I charge high commission, owner sure increase selling price. Finally buyer will suffer for the price war...
TSkthomes
post Jun 17 2013, 01:13 AM

44 posts

I'm not agent...
SUSUFO-ET
post Jun 17 2013, 02:25 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

QUOTE(CMMC @ Jun 15 2013, 01:58 PM)

As a serious buyer, I had also done my homework by going to housing areas with school nearby and all my concerns proofed true when most of the houses put up for sale near school has very low demand.  Someone in the earlier postings asked for the original purchase price.... the terrace starts from 900k+ to 1.2 mil+ (corner unit) and the semi-d ranging from 1.6mil+ to 1.9mil+ (corner unit). Although there are transactions but extremely low. Offers far outweigh demands as some sellers are asking ridiculously high price. Spoken to few agents, they also admitted that the asking price is a bit too high but can't do much as some owners are confident that they can easily pocket a million in two years!

It is a matter of DD vs SS. Landed property in BJ is always a hot in demand, many areas experienced correction in price during the 2008-2009 crisis except BJ, DPC, Mutiara D'sara. Sri Petaling can't escape either.
For landed property in Bkt Jalil, it is always a seller's mkt. total number of landed (Superlink & SD) < 800 units and no more supply in the future. If you dun believe, you can wait, it's yr right.

P/s : I started to mkt BJ property since Oct 2003. My sincere advice, dun wait (to buy landed in BJ). IMO, BJ is better than Bdr Utama.

This post has been edited by UFO-ET: Jun 17 2013, 02:26 AM
Yamma
post Jun 17 2013, 03:28 PM

Enthusiast
736 posts

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Jun 17 2013, 02:25 AM)
It is a matter of DD vs SS. Landed property in BJ is always a hot in demand, many areas experienced correction in price during the 2008-2009 crisis except BJ, DPC, Mutiara D'sara. Sri Petaling can't escape either.
For landed property in Bkt Jalil, it is always a seller's mkt. total number of landed (Superlink & SD) < 800 units and no more supply in the future. If you dun believe, you can wait, it's yr right.

P/s : I started to mkt BJ property since Oct 2003. My sincere advice, dun wait (to buy landed in BJ). IMO, BJ is better than Bdr Utama.
puncak jalil can consider good or not? lol
SUSUFO-ET
post Jun 17 2013, 04:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

QUOTE(Yamma @ Jun 17 2013, 03:28 PM)
puncak jalil can consider good or not? lol
Indeed we forsee Puncak Jalil is a gold mine back 15 years ago, it is a shame that Talam screw up the whole development.
It is a classic example to show to buyer that "when invest in Malaysia property, developer is more important than location"
Chris Chew
post Jun 17 2013, 04:44 PM

10k Club
10,387 posts

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Jun 17 2013, 04:29 PM)
Indeed we forsee Puncak Jalil is a gold mine back 15 years ago, it is a shame that Talam screw up the whole development.
It is a classic example to show to buyer that "when invest in Malaysia property, developer is more important than location"
Memang true.

Talam really screw up the Puncak Jalil.

Dunbshy
post Jun 17 2013, 09:56 PM

Getting Started
138 posts

Passed by the other day I tried to go in n have a look... All the units r almost ready. But to my surprise.. There's no guardhouse at the entrance!!?? Are there going to put a small pondok like esplanad?? Tot it is supposed be guarded n fenced?? They shld at least provide a proper guardhouse like Jalil sutera...

This post has been edited by Dunbshy: Jun 17 2013, 10:00 PM
TSkthomes
post Jun 17 2013, 10:21 PM

44 posts

QUOTE(Dunbshy @ Jun 17 2013, 09:56 PM)
Passed by the other day I tried to go in n have a look... All the units r almost ready. But to my surprise.. There's no guardhouse at the entrance!!?? Are there going to put a small pondok like esplanad?? Tot it is supposed be guarded n fenced?? They shld at least provide a proper guardhouse like Jalil sutera...
Seri Jalil is gated n guarded community...VP ready in 2 months time...they confirm will build a pondok at the entrance there. If u enter, u will see a big Hole on the road, that is the exact place to build pondok...if u interest, I can show u few units...
TSkthomes
post Jun 17 2013, 10:21 PM

44 posts

QUOTE(Dunbshy @ Jun 17 2013, 09:56 PM)
Seri Jalil is gated n guarded community...VP ready in 2 months time...they confirm will build a pondok at the entrance there. If u enter, u will see a big Hole on the road, that is the exact place to build pondok...if u interest, I can show u few units...
Cocoon
post Jun 18 2013, 07:29 AM

Regular
1,115 posts

QUOTE(kthomes @ Jun 16 2013, 11:48 PM)
I know now is buyer market....but all seller want sell at high price....actually I got all owner contact list...if u have any prefer unit, I try contact them and nego...tq...last transacted price for terrace was 1.52mil...tq
1.52m which row ah if u don't mind telling us
TSkthomes
post Jun 18 2013, 10:39 AM

44 posts

QUOTE(Cocoon @ Jun 18 2013, 07:29 AM)
1.52m which row ah if u don't mind telling us
23x85
PMS
post Jun 18 2013, 10:13 PM

31 posts

i see the semi-d macam belum ready...
TSkthomes
post Jun 19 2013, 12:13 AM

44 posts

QUOTE(PMS @ Jun 18 2013, 10:13 PM)
i see the semi-d macam belum ready...
Developer told me VP ready within 2 months time...
Linust70
post Jun 20 2013, 07:30 AM

35 posts

RM120,000.00 annual income can borrow 13 million worth property ? Can teach me ?
Cocoon
post Jun 20 2013, 10:31 AM

Regular
1,115 posts

QUOTE(kthomes @ Jun 18 2013, 10:39 AM)
23x85
Wow least favourable row opening price is rm1.52m. I wonder what happen after VP?!?!
yunalesca
post Jun 21 2013, 04:18 PM

On my way
694 posts

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
yunalesca
post Jun 21 2013, 04:19 PM

On my way
694 posts

yunalesca
post Jun 21 2013, 04:20 PM

On my way
694 posts

yunalesca
post Jun 21 2013, 04:21 PM

On my way
694 posts

yunalesca
post Jun 21 2013, 04:22 PM

On my way
694 posts

yunalesca
post Jun 21 2013, 04:23 PM

On my way
694 posts

yunalesca
post Jun 21 2013, 04:24 PM

On my way
694 posts

yunalesca
post Jun 21 2013, 04:25 PM

On my way
694 posts

yunalesca
post Jun 21 2013, 04:26 PM

On my way
694 posts

yunalesca
post Jun 22 2013, 11:14 AM

On my way
694 posts

Semi-D

yunalesca
post Jun 22 2013, 11:15 AM

On my way
694 posts

yunalesca
post Jun 22 2013, 11:15 AM

On my way
694 posts

yunalesca
post Jun 22 2013, 11:17 AM

On my way
694 posts

jacksonkua
post Jul 29 2013, 11:43 PM

1 posts

I hav been observed this seri Jalil for the pass few month as I stayed nearby.

Luckily has not place my booking yet.

My first tough was most of the units brought by non occupier.

Therefore, the supply will getting hotter especially they r to getting VP within this corner.

U will be surprise if check on I property to see the numbers of units to sell which are definitely beyond the norm.

Upon obtaining VP, many of those with lack of holding power will sure to dispose it with the lower value.

To me, it shall be fair to price from RM1.1-1.2m for the starting price.

But definitely not the RM1.45-1.5 as quoted now in I property.

Many thing of "last piece of free-hold land" in Bkt Jalil is a plus point.

But to me, it reveals that the ceiling price is about to stagnant.

Don't forget lake field with similar built-up & design is only priced at 15% lower & to me,

Lease hold and free hold wouldn't caused such a huge different.
Chris Chew
post Jul 30 2013, 12:44 AM

10k Club
10,387 posts

QUOTE(jacksonkua @ Jul 29 2013, 11:43 PM)

Therefore, the supply will getting hotter especially they r to getting VP within this corner.

U will be surprise if check on I property to see the numbers of units to sell which are definitely beyond the norm.

Upon obtaining VP, many of those with lack of holding power will sure to dispose it with the lower value.

Many thing of "last piece of free-hold land" in  Bkt Jalil is a plus point.

Don't forget lake field with similar built-up & design is only priced at 15% lower & to me,

Honestly, the workmanship and quality, or facade, are really so-so only ... but what to do, in such prime location of newer BJ, which hots up the market of KL South, it is limited edition of new landed and based on similar price points of RM 1.3mil up for older versions of Tmn Esplanade as well as more demanded, Jalil Sutera, which can sell easily RM 1.4mil, I think the wild cards is there for Seri Jalil to price the asking price.

RM 1.4 - RM 1.5 mil is really looks high based on the older developer selling price, but if we compare it to Jalil Sutera at min RM 1.4mil, the current asking price is fair for take it or lease it.

But to say fair at RM 1.2 to RM 1.2mil, then it is definitely undervalue the location of Bkt Jalil's new and limited linked houses.

Even I&P's new 22 x 70 also selling RM 950k and face the fate of fronting main road and school. Qaseh's 24 x 80 also asking RM 1.3mil and up.
SUSUFO-ET
post Jul 30 2013, 01:27 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

My prediction :-

Bukit Jalil Superlink (intermediate)
Tmn Esplanad / Jalil Sutera / Seri Jalil - 1.8 mil (2016)

I am very sure.
SUSUFO-ET
post Jul 30 2013, 01:33 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

Try to issue 2% booking to any agent, I dun think you can secure any unit except T-Junction.
I hv a 1.48 mil offer still looking for someone to sell (not T-junction)
Cocoon
post Jul 30 2013, 04:56 AM

Regular
1,115 posts

At 1.1 and 1.2m you wont get any unit in BJ except for the newly launched laman bayu (back facing low cost front facing surau). The prices at Esplanad and Jalil sutera are holding well even during bad times.

My fren roughly told me the offer price at Seri Jalil lately, things are picking up even faster than what has been shown in Iproperty. the 1.45m to 1.5m is only for the north west - school backing row. There was a 1.48m offer previously and I am not sure if it is the same offer as what UFO kor mentioned.

THe south east facing row is the hottest, lately the offers are starting from 1.6m and some even surpass the 1.65m (I suspect is feng sui thingy like house number etc etc).

The peculiar thing about this project is the price diff between the good units and so so units can be huge. I expect a diff of >100k but my bet is 1.5m may be a fair price for a OK unit.

There is no ceiling price for the good units - really depends on the buyers ability to put in additional cash on top of the bank valuation of 1.4m.

Lake field is a good buy and nice area, a serious thought of buying it should be given if prices of this part of the world has become unaffordable.

About leasehold and freehold arguement, my take is if the property cycle is going up, you won't see much diff. However, the diff will get bigger during recession or property bear market. I insist of buying freehold when it is still available , may be with the exception of commercial units.

Cocoon
post Jul 30 2013, 05:02 AM

Regular
1,115 posts

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Jul 30 2013, 01:27 AM)

I am very sure.
UFO kor, very conservative number. Ppl familiar with his area and a developer predicted the link house will cross RM2.0m upon completion of Pavilion 2, LRT station and Lai Meng school. May be RM2.0m for the best units and 1.8m for so so units?!?!?!

back of the envelope calculation - assuming current value of 1.5m grow by 10% pa for 3 years is close to RM2.0m.....may be all will cross RM2m?!?!

rsquared
post Jul 30 2013, 09:07 AM

Getting Started
237 posts

QUOTE(Cocoon @ Jul 30 2013, 05:02 AM)
UFO kor, very conservative number. Ppl familiar with his area and a developer predicted the link house will cross RM2.0m upon completion of Pavilion 2, LRT station and Lai Meng school. May be RM2.0m for the best units and 1.8m for so so units?!?!?!

back of the envelope calculation - assuming current value of 1.5m grow by 10% pa for 3 years is close to RM2.0m.....may be all will cross RM2m?!?!
laman bayu will cross RM2m first 😁

surf-it
post Jul 31 2013, 01:24 PM

Landlord
1,747 posts

QUOTE(rsquared @ Jul 30 2013, 09:07 AM)
laman bayu will cross RM2m first 😁
What's the basis bro
TSkthomes
post Jul 31 2013, 05:01 PM

44 posts

UFO, I've a unit to sell, not T-junction....contact me. My friend just sold semi D at 3.2 mil.....

Iproperty listing below 1.5 mil, all liar....when call, almost said sold out!
PMS
post Jul 31 2013, 05:10 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(kthomes @ Jul 31 2013, 05:01 PM)
UFO, I've a unit to sell, not T-junction....contact me. My friend just sold semi D at 3.2 mil.....

Iproperty listing below 1.5 mil, all liar....when call, almost said sold out!
If only here got strict enforcement like in Singapore...fake/ bogus listing by agents will be penalized or banned.
I had a frustrating time helping a friend staying in overseas to source for a property to buy. Whenever I call sorry sold but I got another at x price...£@"£?
TSkthomes
post Jul 31 2013, 05:13 PM

44 posts

Now my asking price is 1.6mil ++......
Don't nego with me, no urgent sell also....
All agents should know market price....
TSkthomes
post Jul 31 2013, 05:17 PM

44 posts

QUOTE(PMS @ Jul 31 2013, 05:10 PM)
If only here got strict enforcement like in Singapore...fake/ bogus listing by agents will be penalized or banned.
I had a frustrating time helping a friend staying in overseas to source for a property to buy. Whenever I call sorry sold but I got another at x price...£@"£?
I wanna give a a Liked!!! I don't like Malaysia practice too, no standard. All licensed agent just let their title to agency, then all negotiators are sharing 1 license....just know how to make money, no ethical at all...sad
rsquared
post Jul 31 2013, 06:52 PM

Getting Started
237 posts

QUOTE(surf-it @ Jul 31 2013, 01:24 PM)
What's the basis bro
genuine G&G
crawling distance to Lai Ming school
skipping distance to Aurora Place and in future Pavilion 2

surf-it
post Jul 31 2013, 07:43 PM

Landlord
1,747 posts

QUOTE(rsquared @ Jul 31 2013, 06:52 PM)
genuine G&G
crawling distance to Lai Ming school
skipping distance to Aurora Place and in future Pavilion 2
so the low cost flat and surau are no issue?
rsquared
post Jul 31 2013, 10:57 PM

Getting Started
237 posts

QUOTE(surf-it @ Jul 31 2013, 07:43 PM)
so the low cost flat and surau are no issue?
becos it's a genuine G&G, JMB can do the needful to physically block off the surau's minaret. view can be blocked but nothing much can be done about the sound, which affects all nearby dwellings anyway.

as for the affordable apartments at the back; to me, no difference from seri jalil having a school right behind it. at least the affordable apartments don't make any noise 😁

SUSUFO-ET
post Aug 1 2013, 09:06 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

Laman Bayu is located in BJ also, different concept compared to Seri Jalil.
Advantage :-
1. Club House Facilities
2. G+G
3. Nice and futuristic facade

Disadvantage
1. Sandwiched between flats and mosque
2. Not practical layout
3. Maintenance of club house will be a serious issue (not enough household at all)

The price will rise gradually after the commence of LRT, school and Jalil City.
However no way Laman Bayu selling price will surpass Seri Jalil / Jalil Sutera / Taman Esplanad
rsquared
post Aug 4 2013, 10:54 AM

Getting Started
237 posts

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Aug 1 2013, 09:06 AM)
1. Club House Facilities
2. G+G

Disadvantage
2. Not practical layout
3. Maintenance of club house will be a serious issue (not enough household at all)

However no way Laman Bayu selling price will surpass Seri Jalil / Jalil Sutera / Taman Esplanad
Clubhouse can be maintained as a very basic setup to minimize cost. In fact, the clubhouse can even be closed if the cost far exceeds the benefits.

Laman Bayu will be the newest superlinks in BJ and ought to have the best price spurt.

Layout - I'd thought the SJ houses layout are not so practical - too many "small" rooms.

Last but not least, sandwich - will show pic of distance between school and SJ. Hehe. Students staying there (last row) no need to bring school bag to school, can just take from house backyard. It's that close! Hehe.

This post has been edited by rsquared: Aug 4 2013, 10:57 AM
Cocoon
post Aug 4 2013, 12:58 PM

Regular
1,115 posts

QUOTE(rsquared @ Aug 4 2013, 10:54 AM)
Clubhouse can be maintained as a very basic setup to minimize cost. In fact, the clubhouse can even be closed if the cost far exceeds the benefits.

Laman Bayu will be the newest superlinks in BJ and ought to have the best price spurt.

Layout - I'd thought the SJ houses layout are not so practical - too many "small" rooms.

Last but not least, sandwich - will show pic of distance between school and SJ. Hehe. Students staying there (last row) no need to bring school bag to school, can just take from house backyard. It's that close! Hehe.
After reading ur comment above, I was thinking seriously buying a house in Sj back facing the school. Given the current security situation, it is best for my children to climb to school from the backyard of Sj to significant reduce any unfortunate events. It is a plus point thinking about it! Lol.

Lets revisit this thread 2 years later n see which is the champion in terms of cap appre. However My bet is with UFO Hihi
rsquared
post Aug 4 2013, 01:26 PM

Getting Started
237 posts

QUOTE(Cocoon @ Aug 4 2013, 12:58 PM)
After reading ur comment above, I was thinking seriously buying a house in Sj back facing the school. Given the current security situation, it is best for my children to climb to school from the backyard of Sj to significant reduce any unfortunate events. It is a plus point thinking about it! Lol.

Lets revisit this thread 2 years later n see which is the champion in terms of cap appre. However My bet is with UFO Hihi
if u have kids enrolled at Lai Meng, yeah, indeed a practical solution. climb to school for classes and activities wei. can pass over freshly prepared lunch and no need to lug heavy school bags.

Cocoon
post Aug 4 2013, 02:36 PM

Regular
1,115 posts

QUOTE(rsquared @ Aug 4 2013, 01:26 PM)
if u have kids enrolled at Lai Meng, yeah, indeed a practical solution. climb to school for classes and activities wei. can pass over freshly prepared lunch and no need to lug heavy school bags.
Yes I want kids to be in the possibly the richest school in malaysia. I go buy one later lol
ParagonHeights
post Aug 4 2013, 03:35 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(Cocoon @ Jul 30 2013, 05:56 AM)
At 1.1 and 1.2m you wont get any unit in BJ except for the newly launched laman bayu (back facing low cost front facing surau). The prices at Esplanad and Jalil sutera are holding well even during bad times.

My fren roughly told me the offer price at Seri Jalil lately, things are picking up even faster than what has been shown in Iproperty. the 1.45m to 1.5m is only for the north west - school backing row. There was a 1.48m offer previously and I am not sure if it is the same offer as what UFO kor mentioned.

THe south east facing row is the hottest, lately the offers are starting from 1.6m and some even surpass the 1.65m (I suspect is feng sui thingy like house number etc etc).

The peculiar thing about this project is the price diff between the good units and so so units can be huge. I expect a diff of >100k but my bet is 1.5m may be a fair price for a OK unit.

There is no ceiling price for the good units - really depends on the buyers ability to put in additional cash on top of the bank valuation of 1.4m.

Lake field is a good buy and nice area, a serious thought of buying it should be given if prices of this part of the world has become unaffordable.

About leasehold and freehold arguement, my take is if the property cycle is going up, you won't see much diff. However, the diff will get bigger during recession or property bear market. I insist of buying freehold when it is still available , may be with the exception of commercial units.
Sure got on the other side of Bukit Jalil.
TSkthomes
post Aug 5 2013, 12:32 AM

44 posts

CF for Seri Jalil very soon......possibly within 1 month....hehe
rsquared
post Aug 5 2013, 10:29 AM

Getting Started
237 posts

cocoon: for you.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
SUSUFO-ET
post Aug 5 2013, 11:17 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

QUOTE(Cocoon @ Aug 4 2013, 12:58 PM)

LOL!
Let it be, time will tell.
JustNobody
post Aug 5 2013, 11:19 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,004 posts

QUOTE(rsquared @ Aug 5 2013, 10:29 AM)
cocoon: for you.
Oh my.. It's too near... no good to have a peaceful day too near to school. You better pray the students there not naughty.. tongue.gif
RevoWithin
post Aug 5 2013, 11:56 AM

Getting Started
118 posts

QUOTE(PMS @ Jul 31 2013, 05:10 PM)
Same experience here. Called up 5 to 6 agents after saw ads in iProperty, Property Guru etc, all said sold out and got another unit at much higher price. When ask why still post the ads? They replied: iproperty system error, slow upload, bla bla bla...

Fed up. mad.gif
rsquared
post Aug 5 2013, 01:44 PM

Getting Started
237 posts

QUOTE(RevoWithin @ Aug 5 2013, 11:56 AM)
Same experience here. Called up 5 to 6 agents after saw ads in iProperty, Property Guru etc, all said sold out and got another unit at much higher price. When ask why still post the ads? They replied: iproperty system error, slow upload, bla bla bla...

Fed up.  mad.gif
pm UFO kor la - best agent in BJ and Puchong some say
PMS
post Aug 5 2013, 02:52 PM

31 posts

Or else don't immediately call the cheapest. Cos every1 will be swayed by the cheapest. Browse thru the 1st 3 pages and can tell the average asking price. Then call 1 or 2 agents thr that's what I normally do. Call many agents also no point cos they have the similar listing. A matter of choosing the unit n offer.
SUSjalsrix
post Oct 23 2013, 01:21 PM

Regular
1,927 posts

QUOTE(RevoWithin @ Aug 5 2013, 11:56 AM)

Fed up.  mad.gif
Most of these agents are dishonest.

They post property that was sold ages ago so that they can get your contact number for future sales.
SUSUFO-ET
post Apr 18 2014, 12:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Jul 30 2013, 01:27 AM)

I am very sure.
My prediction for Seri Jalil is closer
As at April 2014, 1.7 mil inter Seri Jalil transacted, end lot 1.95 mil done!
Heating up...
Cocoon
post Apr 18 2014, 09:47 AM

Regular
1,115 posts

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Apr 18 2014, 12:09 AM)
My prediction for Seri Jalil is closer
As at April 2014, 1.7 mil inter Seri Jalil transacted, end lot 1.95 mil done!
Heating up...
sorry ufo gor. I think your prediction is wrong....

Seri jalil will hit 1.8m in 2015. One year ahead of your prediction... sorry bro tongue.gif
SUSUFO-ET
post Apr 18 2014, 11:12 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

QUOTE(Cocoon @ Apr 18 2014, 09:47 AM)
sorry ufo gor. I think your prediction is wrong....

Seri jalil will hit 1.8m in 2015. One year ahead of your prediction... sorry bro  tongue.gif
Soli soli my bad notworthy.gif
spiky88
post May 4 2014, 03:27 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

Hi all,

Seri Jalil nearby has a surau, will it become a consideration if to stay there long term?

Btw, got agent selling Seri Jalil for 1.4m. Good buy?

This post has been edited by spiky88: May 4 2014, 03:31 PM
spiky88
post May 4 2014, 03:38 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

The roadalong the way to Seri Jalil currently has many cars parking at road side, think from Jalil Damai residence. Once Lai Meng school opens, will it become serious traffic jam?
SUSUFO-ET
post May 4 2014, 04:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

QUOTE(spiky88 @ May 4 2014, 03:27 PM)
Hi all,

Seri Jalil nearby has a surau, will it become a consideration if to stay there long term?

Issue 700K cheque for the agent as booking fees, ask him to come and collect immediately
spiky88
post May 4 2014, 04:22 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ May 4 2014, 04:12 PM)
Issue 700K cheque for the agent as booking fees, ask him to come and collect immediately
Haha... really good buy? but is the unit back facing Lai Meng school, even 5 feet longer but could have quite noisy during school day. Not to say every 40mins class change bell ringing, but during rest hours students talking, shouting sounds also not soft. From the block of the Lai Meng school that facing Seri Jalil, I see the design looks like canteen.... sweat.gif
SUSUFO-ET
post May 4 2014, 04:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

QUOTE(spiky88 @ May 4 2014, 04:22 PM)
Haha... really good buy? but is the unit back facing Lai Meng school, even 5 feet longer but could have quite noisy during school day. Not to say every 40mins class change bell ringing, but during rest hours students talking, shouting sounds also not soft. From the block of the Lai Meng school that facing Seri Jalil, I see the design looks like canteen.... sweat.gif
No such offer
xbox
post May 5 2014, 01:10 AM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(spiky88 @ May 4 2014, 03:27 PM)
Hi all,

I think is the unit facing junction
SUSUFO-ET
post May 5 2014, 07:04 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

QUOTE(xbox @ May 5 2014, 01:10 AM)
I think is the unit facing junction
Junction is the corner unit
The other 2 junction units are located at 2nd row
xbox
post May 5 2014, 12:43 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ May 5 2014, 07:04 AM)
Junction is the corner unit
The other 2 junction units are located at 2nd row
Sorry. Yes. It is the second row. Heard asking rm1.35mil

SUSUFO-ET
post May 5 2014, 01:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

QUOTE(xbox @ May 5 2014, 12:43 PM)
Sorry mistake it is 2nd road (Seri Jalil 1), 3rd row
1 unit sold at 1.48 mil I also heard, no owner's contact

spiky88
post May 7 2014, 09:35 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

I not sure is it junction, because no ask more details. Not sure is it this unit, now drop to rm1.35m?
SUSUFO-ET
post May 7 2014, 09:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

Just buy even though T-junction
Cocoon
post May 7 2014, 10:53 PM

Regular
1,115 posts

QUOTE(spiky88 @ May 7 2014, 09:35 PM)
I not sure is it junction, because no ask more details. Not sure is it this unit, now drop to rm1.35m?
What so bad ah the price? Ok ma. T j no problem what not many car there
iamseven
post May 8 2014, 12:27 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(kthomes @ Jun 8 2013, 05:29 PM)
Sorry, I'm not English educated....
Doesn't change the fact that it's still among the worst of those non-English eds wink.gif
SUSUFO-ET
post May 8 2014, 07:04 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

You are probably making a serious mistake.
Inter 1.5 mil sold
Inter 1.65 mil sold
Inter 1.68 mil sold
Inter 1.75 mil negotiating now
End lot 1.95 mil sold
End lot 2.1 mil transacted
spiky88
post May 9 2014, 01:50 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ May 7 2014, 09:53 PM)
Just buy even though T-junction
This one and Pavi 2 Residence which one more worthy to buy? I have limited bullet can only go either 1.
Cocoon
post May 9 2014, 06:22 PM

Regular
1,115 posts

QUOTE(spiky88 @ May 9 2014, 01:50 PM)
This one and Pavi 2 Residence which one more worthy to buy? I have limited bullet can only go either 1.
apple vs orange hard to say. Depends you like condo or landed lo. as simple as that.

moudik123
post May 19 2014, 11:05 PM

2 posts

hi guys,

I am planning to buy one of the unit in Seri Jalil. Anyway do you guys have any idea bout the empty land in front of the SJ? Any future plan? Thanks guys. smile.gif

This post has been edited by moudik123: May 20 2014, 02:12 PM
moudik123
post May 19 2014, 11:42 PM

2 posts

*duplicate*

This post has been edited by moudik123: May 20 2014, 02:12 PM
ronn77
post May 26 2014, 11:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,508 posts

Was viewing both units facing junction which is selling slightly below the standard units. Everything looks ok to me except the ugly water tanks which is place behind the room at first floor.

Any owners here and willing to share the traffic condition during morning rush hour?
JustNobody
post May 26 2014, 01:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,004 posts

Bad feng shui, according to my friend, asking me to forget about this taman, unless that big tanki not there... Sigh.,.
starex80
post May 26 2014, 01:31 PM

On my way
623 posts

QUOTE(JustNobody @ May 26 2014, 01:19 PM)
Bad feng shui, according to my friend, asking me to forget about this taman, unless that big tanki not there... Sigh.,.
Why bad feng shui ya, my friend just bought a unit there.
ronn77
post May 26 2014, 02:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,508 posts

QUOTE(starex80 @ May 26 2014, 01:31 PM)
Why bad feng shui ya, my friend just bought a unit there.
How much your friend bought it?
SUSUFO-ET
post May 26 2014, 02:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

1.75 mil shd be. I close the deal

ronn77
post May 26 2014, 02:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,508 posts

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ May 26 2014, 02:25 PM)
1.75 mil shd be. I close the deal
What will be your comment on those junction facing units?
Personally I do not mind at all but seems people are avoiding these 2 units.
If I can save some couple hundreds of k getting these units over standard then I really think it's a bargain.
SUSUFO-ET
post May 26 2014, 02:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

QUOTE(ronn77 @ May 26 2014, 02:51 PM)
What will be your comment on those junction facing units?
Personally I do not mind at all but seems people are avoiding these 2 units.
If I can save some couple hundreds of k getting these units over standard then I really think it's a bargain.
I know the owner too
How much agent quoting you?
ronn77
post May 26 2014, 02:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,508 posts

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ May 26 2014, 02:55 PM)
I know the owner too
How much agent quoting you?
$1.45 (nego).
Heard the contractor got these units as a contra of the money owed to them by developer.
Any negatives to be noted beside the junction facing?

SUSUFO-ET
post May 26 2014, 03:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

QUOTE(ronn77 @ May 26 2014, 02:58 PM)
$1.45 (nego).
Heard the contractor got these units as a contra of the money owed to them by developer.
Any negatives to be noted beside the junction facing?
I tot it was sold?
ronn77
post May 26 2014, 03:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,508 posts

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ May 26 2014, 03:08 PM)
I tot it was sold?
No idea on this as the agent still advertise this unit.
SUSUFO-ET
post May 26 2014, 03:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

QUOTE(ronn77 @ May 26 2014, 03:11 PM)
No idea on this as the agent still advertise this unit.
Finish
Contractor owns 2 units indeed, adjacent
Sold one and another one keep.
Anything < 1.55 mil is a blardy good deal!! Even though junction
Not me selling it

This post has been edited by UFO-ET: May 26 2014, 03:16 PM
ronn77
post May 26 2014, 03:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,508 posts

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ May 26 2014, 03:15 PM)
Finish
Contractor owns 2 units indeed, adjacent
Sold one and another one keep.
Anything < 1.55 mil is a blardy good deal!! Even though junction
Not me selling it
Oh my...how could they bring me view the unit if it has been sold? sad.gif

Let me clarify with the agent.
starex80
post May 26 2014, 03:39 PM

On my way
623 posts

QUOTE(ronn77 @ May 26 2014, 02:22 PM)
How much your friend bought it?
1.5mil. intermediate

The bad feng shui u mean is whole taman?
ronn77
post May 26 2014, 04:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,508 posts

QUOTE(starex80 @ May 26 2014, 03:39 PM)
1.5mil. intermediate

The bad feng shui u mean is whole taman?
So your friend got at a good price, wish if still can grab at this rate.

And yes, even junction view also gone d...wasting my time viewing them last weekend.
owj
post May 27 2014, 11:47 AM

Enthusiast
871 posts

1.5 mil good price (if not facing junction). Heard asking price is 1.6-1.7 mil.

Junction view gone liao? How much transacted?
starex80
post May 27 2014, 12:49 PM

On my way
623 posts

I been there just now.
Seeing from outside seems inside not many cars.

Is it still not many stay? Look like a lot empty
jt.kirk
post May 31 2014, 05:55 PM

1 posts

I just called an agent from the banner number on the house there, the agent said he just concluded one few days ago at 1.3m. And still has units on hand. Seems like price is slipping a little.
Cocoon
post May 31 2014, 08:23 PM

Regular
1,115 posts

QUOTE(jt.kirk @ May 31 2014, 05:55 PM)
I just called an agent from the banner number on the house there, the agent said he just concluded one few days ago at 1.3m. And still has units on hand. Seems like price is slipping a little.
Can u share the agent number? I m interested to buy
sweetie168
post Jun 14 2014, 10:32 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(jt.kirk @ May 31 2014, 05:55 PM)
Can pm contact?
graywilird
post Aug 1 2014, 06:23 PM

On my way
617 posts

any news here?
Cocoon
post Aug 1 2014, 06:52 PM

Regular
1,115 posts

QUOTE(graywilird @ Aug 1 2014, 06:23 PM)
any news here?
Last transacted 1.75m d

SUSUFO-ET
post Aug 1 2014, 06:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

QUOTE(Cocoon @ Aug 1 2014, 06:52 PM)
Last transacted 1.75m d
3 units done
Remaining 1.78 mil, 1.8 mil, 1.85 mil

graywilird
post Aug 2 2014, 10:05 AM

On my way
617 posts

QUOTE(Cocoon @ Aug 1 2014, 06:52 PM)
Last transacted 1.75m d
rclxms.gif drool.gif
sound good~! anyone can comfirm the entry price from delvoper?
SUSUFO-ET
post Aug 2 2014, 10:29 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

QUOTE(graywilird @ Aug 2 2014, 10:05 AM)
rclxms.gif  drool.gif
sound good~! anyone can comfirm the entry price from delvoper?
graywilird
post Aug 2 2014, 11:10 AM

On my way
617 posts

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Aug 2 2014, 10:29 AM)
thank you..
wow drool.gif nice profit~!
but i heard no lauching under table 30k
so the price 987900 laugh.gif
SUSUFO-ET
post Aug 2 2014, 01:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

QUOTE(graywilird @ Aug 2 2014, 11:10 AM)
thank you..
wow  drool.gif nice profit~!
but i heard no lauching under table 30k
so the price 987900  laugh.gif
10K-170K for intermediate

This post has been edited by UFO-ET: Aug 2 2014, 01:49 PM
graywilird
post Aug 3 2014, 10:54 AM

On my way
617 posts

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Aug 2 2014, 01:49 PM)
rclxms.gif thumbup.gif
norwayforest
post Oct 2 2014, 02:11 PM

26 posts

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Aug 2 2014, 01:49 PM)
At that time, they asked for 70K

I am owner of Jalil Sutera, the design of house is a bit outdated and only 2.5 floor but layout and ceiling height is better than Seri Jalil. All phase got back lane so extendable.

norwayforest
post Oct 2 2014, 02:13 PM

26 posts

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Aug 1 2013, 09:06 AM)
1. Club House Facilities
2. G+G

Disadvantage
2. Not practical layout

Agreed. Too closed low cost flat and mosque. The land size is smaller around 23X74.
norwayforest
post Oct 2 2014, 02:22 PM

26 posts

I bought my house at BJ and I used to visit some G&G house near by BJ. Paragon Height, Lake Field, Esplande & Jalil sutera. You should spend some time to view the house, actual layout and their location.
Beside location, there have many near buy attractive point like Golf club, primary school, walking distance LRT, shopping mall(future), shop lots, highway/main road (kesas, Maju, Seremban highway, Kidex future) Old klang road), G&G. It is really hard to find similar propertieswith above condition at Southern of KL.

cfa28
post Oct 2 2014, 02:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,742 posts

QUOTE(norwayforest @ Oct 2 2014, 02:11 PM)
At that time, they asked for 70K

I am owner of Jalil Sutera, the design of house is a bit outdated and only 2.5 floor but layout and ceiling height is better than Seri Jalil. All phase got back lane so extendable.
OMG, still got developer ask for Under Table Money and still got ppl pay. Always thought such money was only for Low Cost Flats but respect the buyers, got RM70K to RM170K to pay as duit kopi
SUSUFO-ET
post Oct 2 2014, 02:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

QUOTE(cfa28 @ Oct 2 2014, 02:27 PM)
OMG, still got developer ask for Under Table Money and still got ppl pay. Always thought such money was only for Low Cost Flats but respect the buyers, got RM70K to RM170K to pay as duit kopi
Not developer, private owner who booked earlier
Wanna buy shoplot? Premium lagi geng
cfa28
post Oct 2 2014, 02:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,742 posts

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Oct 2 2014, 02:39 PM)
Not developer, private owner who booked earlier
Wanna buy shoplot? Premium lagi geng
oh, if from Buyer, then its normal lah to pay less RPGT

Shoplot of course, the premium is much higher esp in hot areas, but rental, ground floor easily RM20K++ above for some areas
Cocoon
post Oct 2 2014, 03:26 PM

Regular
1,115 posts

QUOTE(cfa28 @ Oct 2 2014, 02:43 PM)
oh, if from Buyer, then its normal lah to pay less RPGT

Shoplot of course, the premium is much higher esp in hot areas, but rental, ground floor easily RM20K++ above for some areas
Thses r not buyers. They were those who got cable n booked the units. They flipped it out b4 spa. So rpgt is not even in the pic.

Ground floor more than 20k for intermediate shop lot is not common in malai. Only handful places can achieve this kind of rent la...
wcliew
post Jan 28 2015, 08:22 AM

Getting Started
59 posts

is there any available unit for sale in Bkt Jalil......
Chris Chew
post Jan 28 2015, 10:00 AM

10k Club
10,387 posts

QUOTE(wcliew @ Jan 28 2015, 08:22 AM)
is there any available unit for sale in Bkt Jalil......
I think sure available as long as price is right.

Just wondering wat will be the current asking price.
urameshi81
post Dec 26 2015, 12:22 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

Hi,

I'm looking around the properties in BJ area and this is under my radar as well. Can anyone living here share about their experience? Is the school really a setback? noise, traffic, etc...

Also, anyone has an idea on the current market price for seri jalil?

Thanks.
rainman19
post Dec 26 2015, 01:38 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,140 posts

anyone wan sell seri jalil? direct to owner. PM me
Chris Chew
post Dec 27 2015, 12:28 PM

10k Club
10,387 posts

Wondering what is the occupancy of Seri Jalil ....

got 30%?

Cocoon
post Dec 27 2015, 01:32 PM

Regular
1,115 posts

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Dec 27 2015, 12:28 PM)
Wondering what is the occupancy of Seri Jalil ....

got 30%?
I think got 70%
Loki6811
post Jun 12 2016, 09:26 PM

11 posts

Hi
I am interested to get a unit at Seri Jalil Bukit Jalil..
Anyone here to sell?
TQ
airline
post Jun 12 2016, 10:46 PM

7 stars
7,923 posts

How much now
aawun
post Oct 19 2016, 11:15 PM

40 posts

For occupants of Seri Jalil, how is the maintenance and security there?

ie: Are things breaking? street lights not working? road full of holes?

Cocoon
post Mar 13 2017, 03:18 PM

Regular
1,115 posts

how much semi d now? hard to sell i think...
merzed
post May 26 2020, 05:51 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

Seeing the appreciation of landed price in bukit jalil open my jaw hanging. Any bros can give some enlightment on comparison between SERI JALIL, JALIL SUTERA and TAMAN ESPLANAD in terms of built quality, community, street lane width and security?
post Nov 28 2020, 10:56 PM

536 posts

QUOTE(merzed @ May 26 2020, 05:51 PM)
Seeing the appreciation of landed price in bukit jalil open my jaw hanging. Any bros can give some enlightment on comparison between SERI JALIL, JALIL SUTERA and TAMAN ESPLANAD in terms of built quality, community, street lane width and security?
you might want to put into Mutiara Bukit Jalil into consideration

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1319sec    0.09    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:42 PM