Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Maxis postpaid SKMM RM200 rebate Talkmore28+1GB

winsonwhy
post Apr 14 2013, 11:49 AM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

If we subscribe to the Maxis SKMM postpaid package bundle with smartphone, for example subscribe to Talkmore28(RM28)+1GB(RM48), can we cancel the 1GB of monthly internet after one or two month of the registration?

Thank you.

This post has been edited by winsonwhy: Apr 14 2013, 11:52 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
magnumkaiser
post Apr 14 2013, 12:25 PM

Rest in Peace
Group: Senior Member

no its bundle together
+Quote Post
magnumkaiser
post Apr 14 2013, 12:26 PM

Rest in Peace

unless you getting surfmore which is just for data plan and pay as you use on your voice plan
+Quote Post
winsonwhy
post Apr 15 2013, 10:30 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(magnumkaiser @ Apr 14 2013, 12:25 PM)
no its bundle together
QUOTE(magnumkaiser @ Apr 14 2013, 12:26 PM)
unless you getting surfmore which is just for data plan and pay as you use on your voice plan
recently one maxis seller in shopping center told me that even the whole postpaid package can be cancel after getting the phone, really hard to believe what he said. haha

but one friend of mine who work part time in phone shop, he know some people, he can get some free ninetology phone using his rm200 rebate. normally the cheapest ninetology phone cost around rm99 after rm200 rebate, but he managed to get a free one through relationship. so i just curious, may be somebody can get a phone from maxis without fully subscribe to the postpaid package or just partly subscribe to the postpaid package.
+Quote Post
magnumkaiser
post Apr 18 2013, 12:17 PM

Rest in Peace

QUOTE(winsonwhy @ Apr 15 2013, 10:30 PM)
recently one maxis seller in shopping center told me that even the whole postpaid package can be cancel after getting the phone, really hard to believe what he said. haha

but one friend of mine who work part time in phone shop, he know some people, he can get some free ninetology phone using his rm200 rebate. normally the cheapest ninetology phone cost around rm99 after rm200 rebate, but he managed to get a free one through relationship. so i just curious, may be somebody can get a phone from maxis without fully subscribe to the postpaid package or just partly subscribe to the postpaid package.
not really maxis will have you sign contract for 2year for the phone they making money from the plan price so unless you knoe maxis higher up people then maybe can discuss
+Quote Post
magnumkaiser
post Apr 18 2013, 12:19 PM

Rest in Peace

dont always trust what the maxis person tell you sometime they are not sure when you sign up check the t &c first if not later got problem its your fault for not seeing the t&c
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0296sec    0.27    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 04:20 AM