Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Help, not pregnant yet

views

TSSavor_Savvy
post Jun 23 2016, 06:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,743 posts

QUOTE(c_rhoma @ Jun 23 2016, 12:57 PM)
Wifey and I had problem to conceive also in 2011, thanks God we managed to have 2 kids now.

Have u heard about PCOS? Polycystic ovary syndrome
The doctor did not say anything about PCOS. If i have that, the doctor should say it.
watabakiu
post Jul 6 2016, 09:06 PM

Regular
1,484 posts

QUOTE(FluffyTee @ Apr 12 2013, 10:32 PM)
Hello,
Dont worry... first things first. infertility may be caused by male or female factor. I suggest that your husband to do a sperm analysis first to rule out any sperm problem(male factor) rather than going for any expensive treatment on yourself (female factor). you may be treating the wrong person. Secondly, have u ever done  any investigation on yourself for infertility?
How does one go about doing the sperm analysis?
Good34
post Jul 7 2016, 09:24 PM

12 posts

Hey TS,

want to share some personal experience with you.
We have a daughter since 2010 but wife can't conceive from 2013 to 2015 since we felt we were ready to have the second baby. She finally conceived but miscarriage in May 2015. It traumatized her but the incident didn't stop us from trying.

After recovery from that incident, we decided to try some thing else. I did not read through your 16-pages but you can comment if you have tried the same.

My wife took a product called "w+" by return legacy. It helped ladies to return the hormone to optimum level. I asked my wife if she feel any difference to her period after taking the supplement, she said "yes, it produced more solid during period and the pain reduced". The supplement was meant for 3 months but is pregnant after the second month. The supplement is for 10-days after first day of period.

The time around, we also get doctor to monitor the ovulation and advise us the best time to intercourse.

Hope these information are new to you and all the best.
max2k
post Jul 8 2016, 07:56 PM

Getting Started
236 posts

QUOTE(MandyG @ Jun 23 2016, 02:36 PM)
I also had PCOS and also trying to conceive also...
Tried IUI?
cdspins
post Jul 13 2016, 11:42 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,567 posts

QUOTE(ychlee @ Jun 21 2016, 10:59 AM)
also live a healthy life style and sleep early... exercise is another key factor that make u strong too
Totally agree.... been having sedentary lifestyle after marriage and wife cannot pregnant after trying 3 years. Then both of us start work out regime bruce.gif each of us shed 3kg or more; and in 3 months... good news rclxms.gif
TSSavor_Savvy
post Jul 13 2016, 11:45 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,743 posts

QUOTE(cdspins @ Jul 13 2016, 11:42 AM)
Totally agree.... been having sedentary lifestyle after marriage and wife cannot pregnant after trying 3 years. Then both of us start work out regime  bruce.gif each of us shed 3kg or more; and in 3 months... good news  rclxms.gif
Wow, nice to hear this. Did you change your diet? How about fried food, coffee, tea, that kinda stuff?
cdspins
post Jul 13 2016, 04:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,567 posts

Diet not much changes, we do slightly cut down on fried food and cut down on rice, but not totally off... I still love KFC... the rest of our diet remains
TSSavor_Savvy
post Jul 13 2016, 04:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,743 posts

QUOTE(cdspins @ Jul 13 2016, 04:13 PM)
Diet not much changes, we do slightly cut down on fried food and cut down on rice, but not totally off... I still love KFC... the rest of our diet remains
Nice to hear this. So exercise is important as well. Will try your method.
cdspins
post Jul 13 2016, 04:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,567 posts

QUOTE(Savor_Savvy @ Jul 13 2016, 04:34 PM)
Nice to hear this. So exercise is important as well. Will try your method.
Not just that, it also helps during baby delivery for the mother. thumbup.gif
thomasyke
post Jul 13 2016, 05:18 PM

Casual
404 posts

hello me again, 5 months down the road and your thread still pop up. Good luck ya. I'll keep an eye on this tered. But if you worse case scenario need help with test tube baby i got friend can intro.
TSSavor_Savvy
post Jul 13 2016, 08:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,743 posts

I still feel that I need to do something to my body first before i can conceive. Give it a good nourishment plus exercising.
ychlee
post Jul 13 2016, 09:34 PM

On my way
601 posts

QUOTE(cdspins @ Jul 13 2016, 11:42 AM)
Totally agree.... been having sedentary lifestyle after marriage and wife cannot pregnant after trying 3 years. Then both of us start work out regime  bruce.gif each of us shed 3kg or more; and in 3 months... good news  rclxms.gif
congrats!!!!!
this happened to me few years back, so it is indeed a true story which i shared....
good luck to TS

MandyG
post Jul 14 2016, 02:49 PM

Getting Started
181 posts

QUOTE(max2k @ Jul 8 2016, 07:56 PM)
Tried IUI?
Still on clomid but currently will added on duphaston and all clinic nurse praying hard me getting pregnant... Will proceed to IUI... Is IUI higher rate of success b'cos now govt offer me to IUI already...
JTEM88
post Jul 16 2016, 10:47 PM

Getting Started
135 posts

QUOTE(Savor_Savvy @ Jun 20 2016, 06:49 PM)
Have you heard of Bai Feng Wan? Chinese pills that can stabilize the menstruation.
Yes, the chinese doctor also recommended myself to take Bai Feng Wan and Ba Zhen Soup once a week (alternate). Means lets say wednesday you take bai feng wan, saturday you take ba zhen soup. That's on top of his herbs that he provides (normally 4-day course). On top of that, I even take ginger soup once in a while, i stop all ice, cold and uncooked food, all melons (watermelon, wintermelon, cucumber), salads, tea, etc. My "pantang" almost like confinement. I even go to the extend to take bai feng wan and ba zhen soup for 3-5 days consecutively after my period. And i really see improvements in my body.

Btw, i'm pregnant after 3 months of pantang and diligently following the Bai Feng Wan, Ba Zhen Soup together with the doctor's medicine. When i first go back to him, he said "you don't follow my earlier advice, how to get pregnant", until just before i got pregnant, i asked again, am i ready to get pregnant.... he said "should be good". And i got pregnant very soon after that.

Hope you give a try on chinese medicine as it helps to regulate my hormone as well as optimize your ovary to conceive.
TSSavor_Savvy
post Jul 17 2016, 07:37 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,743 posts

QUOTE(JTEM88 @ Jul 16 2016, 10:47 PM)
Yes, the chinese doctor also recommended myself to take Bai Feng Wan and Ba Zhen Soup once a week (alternate). Means lets say wednesday you take bai feng wan, saturday you take ba zhen soup. That's on top of his herbs that he provides (normally 4-day course). On top of that, I even take ginger soup once in a while, i stop all ice, cold and uncooked food, all melons (watermelon, wintermelon, cucumber), salads, tea, etc. My "pantang" almost like confinement. I even go to the extend to take bai feng wan and ba zhen soup for 3-5 days consecutively after my period. And i really see improvements in my body.

Btw, i'm pregnant after 3 months of pantang and diligently following the Bai Feng Wan, Ba Zhen Soup together with the doctor's medicine. When i first go back to him, he said "you don't follow my earlier advice, how to get pregnant", until just before i got pregnant, i asked again, am i ready to get pregnant.... he said "should be good". And i got pregnant very soon after that.

Hope you give a try on chinese medicine as it helps to regulate my hormone as well as optimize your ovary to conceive.
Before you get pregnant, how long have you ttc?
JTEM88
post Jul 23 2016, 10:12 PM

Getting Started
135 posts

QUOTE(Savor_Savvy @ Jul 17 2016, 07:37 AM)
Before you get pregnant, how long have you ttc?
Sorry TTC stands for?
TSSavor_Savvy
post Jul 23 2016, 10:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,743 posts

QUOTE(JTEM88 @ Jul 23 2016, 10:12 PM)
Sorry TTC stands for?
Trying to conceive
JTEM88
post Jul 25 2016, 11:36 PM

Getting Started
135 posts

QUOTE(Savor_Savvy @ Jul 23 2016, 10:56 PM)
Trying to conceive
I tried for 4 months in total. First month right after my menses, I went to a chinese sinseh for my back treatment (i have a lot of lower back / hip minor injuries as I'm active in sports), he normally does a "body check up" i.e. 把脉 (pulse reading) before my treatment. He gave me a shocking look why my body so cold (寒). I undergo many treatments with him and this is the first time I got that shocking look after a gap of about half a year. Thus that was also an alarm to me.

I went to the other sinseh that i recommended (after a gap of few years), he noticed that I didn't diligently followed his advice and I clearly remember he said "like that how do you want to tor zai (conceive)". After hearing that, i started all my pantang almost like confinement, while visiting the sinseh every week (he gives 4-day medicine), plus taking the bak foong yun and ba zhen soup, plus regular ginger water, american ginseng, dang shen with red dates, etc. After failing another two months, I intensify my bak foong yun and ba zhen soup too. Until about 2 - 3 weeks before i was able to conceive, I asked the sinseh if I'm ready to conceive and he was positive on it. And indeed I was pregnant after that.
anjalilahar
post Jul 28 2016, 02:11 PM

11 posts

I think donot take any tension.... you can try and god knows what happens !adoption is a another option to satisfy your motherhood
junxian898
post Aug 4 2016, 09:11 AM

Getting Started
210 posts

QUOTE(Savor_Savvy @ Apr 15 2013, 01:11 PM)
1) How old are you and ya husband in terms of age range?
28-30

2) Do you take any supplement?
currently taking centrum multivit

3) Is yours and ya husband work in pressure situation?
can say yes  sad.gif

4) Do you and ya husband exercise?
no, hubby don't wanna go
pressure = not good
exercise = good.

TS its been years. stil havent conceive?

25 Pages « < 14 15 16 17 18 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0265sec    0.56    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:57 PM