25 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Help, not pregnant yet

views

TSSavor_Savvy
post Apr 12 2013, 09:33 PM, updated 4y ago

Look at all my stars!!
2,743 posts

I'm beginning to get worried...married for 2.5 years, still no sign of pregnancy. I took clomid for 1-2 months in july last year, ended up getting hives till now. My husband haven't go for sperm count test yet. I went for a simple checkup last year, should be ok. Normal menstruation every month. Frequency of making love is about 3 times per week. But i always wash after that. What is the problem actually? Is washing prevent pregnancy actually? Any advice? Or anything i should eat? sad.gif sad.gif

*Update 21/12/13: Just a bit of update here. I did a pelvic and a trans-vaginal ultrasounds, both came out normal. Uterus is normal, ovaries are normal and ovulation does happen naturally. My hubby went for semen analysis as well, and everything came out normal. So in January, I will go for a HSG to determine whether the fallopian tubes are blocked or not.

Second Update: Done HSG. Both tubes are open. Now up to good luck. Will try chinese medicine next.

This post has been edited by Savor_Savvy: Jan 7 2014, 06:20 PM
XL2K
post Apr 12 2013, 09:41 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

U do already...dun wash....sleep terbalik....for 1 nite like batman.... let the sperm goes in... confirm !!!
KakaSuka
post Apr 12 2013, 09:42 PM

4 posts

pray for that notworthy.gif
Yong_5290
post Apr 12 2013, 09:56 PM

Getting Started
152 posts

I think better put your topic (serious)
FluffyTee
post Apr 12 2013, 10:32 PM

Casual
339 posts

QUOTE(Savor_Savvy @ Apr 12 2013, 09:33 PM)
I'm beginning to get worried...married for 2.5 years, still no sign of pregnancy. I took clomid for 1-2 months in july last year, ended up getting hives till now. My husband haven't go for sperm count test yet. I went for a simple checkup last year, should be ok. Normal menstruation every month. Frequency of making love is about 3 times per week. But i always wash after that. What is the problem actually? Is washing prevent pregnancy actually? Any advice? Or anything i should eat?  sad.gif  sad.gif
Hello,
Dont worry... first things first. infertility may be caused by male or female factor. I suggest that your husband to do a sperm analysis first to rule out any sperm problem(male factor) rather than going for any expensive treatment on yourself (female factor). you may be treating the wrong person. Secondly, have u ever done any investigation on yourself for infertility?
Phua Poh Sim
post Apr 13 2013, 12:12 PM

4 posts

facing same problems too. been tryin for 1.5 years but still no preggie. the only thing we havent done is a fertility check. maybe in denial that we are both healthy. so yes... i guess we should make an appointment with the gynae. so badly want to be a mother!
angel7122
post Apr 13 2013, 04:16 PM

1 posts

i think your husband shuld go have a sperm test 1st.cause pregnant is The responsibility of both。

TSSavor_Savvy
post Apr 13 2013, 08:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,743 posts

Im taking multivits now...hope that helps. He doesnt want to go.
AnnaHui
post Apr 13 2013, 11:21 PM

Getting Started
138 posts

Try not to wash after the volcano erupts!

Or when exercising put a pillow under you, so that when volcano erupts it flows in rather than it flows out smile.gif

And you know when your cycle, so follow the cycle and do the right time or when need arise.

When it's time to ovulate, your hormones should be raging tongue.gif
TSSavor_Savvy
post Apr 14 2013, 09:57 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,743 posts

will sleeping and conceiving in air con rooms prevent pregnancy due to the temperature?
shaqie
post Apr 14 2013, 03:52 PM

Getting Started
194 posts

go see a gynae ...its the best...that's what we did when we tried to have a baby but was unsuccessful.

btw depends on what brand you use to wash your vagina. e.g. betadine female wash is spermicidal meaning it will kill all the sperm. please read the box.
talexeh
post Apr 14 2013, 05:39 PM

One man's meat is another man's poison.
2,965 posts

I hope you'll not feel awkward with me replying since we're both pretty active (OK, I'm not active these days) in GH sub-forum.

Anyway, back to topic. I would seriously advise for your spouse to undergo sperm check. I don't drink nor smoke & do sports a lot so imagine my shock when I got diagnosed with varicocele a few years back, which resulted in low sperm count. That was before I got married but I underwent the surgery anyway & my waifu is 7 months preggy now.

Anyway, my point is simple. Being healthy & doing healthy activities don't warrant you 100% free of problem in your body. Since you've checked your body, it's time to persuade your spouse to do the same or else doubt will eat you up inside out.
TSSavor_Savvy
post Apr 14 2013, 08:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,743 posts

QUOTE(talexeh @ Apr 14 2013, 05:39 PM)
I hope you'll not feel awkward with me replying since we're both pretty active (OK, I'm not active these days) in GH sub-forum.

Anyway, back to topic. I would seriously advise for your spouse to undergo sperm check. I don't drink nor smoke & do sports a lot so imagine my shock when I got diagnosed with varicocele a few years back, which resulted in low sperm count. That was before I got married but I underwent the surgery anyway & my waifu is 7 months preggy now.

Anyway, my point is simple. Being healthy & doing healthy activities don't warrant you 100% free of problem in your body. Since you've checked your body, it's time to persuade your spouse to do the same or else doubt will eat you up inside out.
lolz...weird to find you here. keep it hush hush ya. smile.gif

ok, i shall persuade him then. hope everything is ok. blush.gif
TSSavor_Savvy
post Apr 14 2013, 08:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,743 posts

QUOTE(shaqie @ Apr 14 2013, 03:52 PM)
go see a gynae ...its the best...that's what we did when we tried to have a baby but was unsuccessful.

btw depends on what brand you use to wash your vagina. e.g. betadine female wash is spermicidal meaning it will kill all the sperm. please read the box.
had an ultrasound in 2012, uterus is clear.

i didn't use any female wash, just pipe water. smile.gif
TSSavor_Savvy
post Apr 14 2013, 08:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,743 posts

QUOTE(AnnaHui @ Apr 13 2013, 11:21 PM)
Try not to wash after the volcano erupts!

Or when exercising put a pillow under you, so that when volcano erupts it flows in rather than it flows out smile.gif

And you know when your cycle, so follow the cycle and do the right time or when need arise.

When it's time to ovulate, your hormones should be raging tongue.gif
but usually washing outside doesn't mean that it will wash away all the ejaculate, right? sad.gif
talexeh
post Apr 14 2013, 09:34 PM

One man's meat is another man's poison.
2,965 posts

QUOTE(Savor_Savvy @ Apr 14 2013, 08:38 PM)
lolz...weird to find you here. keep it hush hush ya.  smile.gif

ok, i shall persuade him then. hope everything is ok.  blush.gif
You have my word.

By the way, you can also try to take folic acid to prepare yourself too. It's pretty cheap & you can obtain it in most pharmacies out there.
AnnaHui
post Apr 14 2013, 11:33 PM

Getting Started
138 posts

QUOTE(Savor_Savvy @ Apr 14 2013, 08:41 PM)
but usually washing outside doesn't mean that it will wash away all the ejaculate, right?  sad.gif
Hunny, when you wash, don't tell me you lay on bed and wash? tongue.gif

Or your hubby take a pail of water, sit beside you, use a wet tissue and wash for you when you're laying down?

Of course you walk to the toilet - so when you're walking - the chances for the sperms to drip out is already there,

Then when you're washing, standing also, or either you "cangkung"... when you cangkung the pressure is pushing the sperms out...

Next time, pee before you have sex, then let him cum inside, and keep it till the next morning. Or probably maybe in the midnight, if he gets turn on again, you can have him cum again inside. It's kinky and it's fun - and chances for you to get baby is high too smile.gif
Dagashi
post Apr 15 2013, 10:15 AM

Casual
353 posts

Don't restrict yourselves to night only..

Men are naturally hard in the morning.. make full use of that as well.

Most importantly don't overstress yourself. When you are concentrating on making a baby.. you will feel very stressed and this will reduce your chances of getting a baby. Maybe take one month to both relax and not have sex then after that when both is in the mood.. time to make a baby!

Yes hygiene is good and all. wait at least 30 minutes before you move (i.e. walk upright). It will assist the sperms to travel to your uterus and find your eggs.

If you watch a documentary on fertilizing an egg.. you can appreciate how difficult it is to do so. out of Billions of sperms.. only one MAY make it through.

also if you are using lubricants.. check to see if the lubricants have spermicide.

pigrabbit
post Apr 15 2013, 10:43 AM

Getting Started
157 posts

sperm count + fertility checking + every night production = no output end of month.

Skip all these treatment and myth thinking. go for the main which cause the abnormal rather than jump to treatment and conclusion.

TS should analyse your daily health and track on your eating, excercise and sleeping habit.
1. are you working on day or night shift? night shift tends to mess up your hormone level as your body need to adjust to the environment.
2. are you sleep less? as per woman's hormone, need to have longer rest and sleep than men. if not, this will cause imbalance hormone and causing less fertility.
3. what food do you eat? is it fried? steam? or meat lover? you should balance up your diet and eat less oily and fried food. as all these will cause adverse health effect to your production organ.
4. do the wifey had any historical on medical?
4. how does your workplace environment? do you or your spouse exposed to hazardous chemical? such as electronic industry - fume + lead, paint industry - formaldehyde, furniture - wooddust, formaldehyde, etc etc...

i did know a colleague that she cant get pregnant after 30 yrs, the couple went for health check up, and waste a lot of $$. the give up after 30 yrs of hope.
then only i got to know that her husband is working in painting company for years. like construction worker, work as painter on several building and houses and apartment.

then if all those still cant encounter, then only consult doctor.

try to discuss with your partner and goes to your healthy diet and living.

good luck!
arthurlwf
post Apr 15 2013, 12:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,546 posts

QUOTE(Savor_Savvy @ Apr 12 2013, 09:33 PM)
I'm beginning to get worried...married for 2.5 years, still no sign of pregnancy. I took clomid for 1-2 months in july last year, ended up getting hives till now. My husband haven't go for sperm count test yet. I went for a simple checkup last year, should be ok. Normal menstruation every month. Frequency of making love is about 3 times per week. But i always wash after that. What is the problem actually? Is washing prevent pregnancy actually? Any advice? Or anything i should eat?  sad.gif  sad.gif
WOORR... after reading all the post.. .many ppl got many techniques notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
XL2K - Don't wash and sleep terbalik for 1 night to let sperm goes in... confirm!!!
KakaSuka - Pray
FluffyTee, angel7122, Phua Poh Sim, talexeh - Do fertility test
AnnaHui - Put pillow under the gal, and don't wash to allow sperm flow in. Follow the cycle and feel ya hormone. Pee before sex. Keep cumming midnight and morning
shaqie - Visit gynae + avoid spermicidal wash
Dagashi - Do in the morning + avoid spermicide lubricants
pigrabbit - Start analyzing ya and husband eating, exercise and sleeping habit

Got a few query:
1) How old are you and ya husband in terms of age range?
2) Do you take any supplement?
3) Is yours and ya husband work in pressure situation?
4) Do you and ya husband exercise?

25 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0260sec    0.34    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:38 PM