Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> ketua tingkatan kena belasah (reupload), old vidiyo delete yo

views

darknight91
post Apr 10 2013, 12:25 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(kimp @ Apr 10 2013, 12:21 AM)
pity you girl , do you understand how boys grow up ? if boys cant take care of himself and ask for other's pity instead of himself man up and fight back sorry to say he will be at the btm of the society for the rest of his life , whining didn't solve anything , i bet you this boy will take this shame for the rest of his life ,  you think it's good for boys that been beaten and recorded without fighting back for a little bit and been posted in utube for a laugh  and pity ?
You need to understand bullying is not equals to being manly, tough, strong. Wrong action is wrong. I bet you won't say that if the guy being bullied is your child or your brother.

There was a thread previously about bullying in campus during orientation, people's face are spread with faeces, now what will you do at that moment when all seniors are standing there making fun of you.

darknight91
post Apr 10 2013, 12:30 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(grim.fandango @ Apr 10 2013, 12:29 AM)
user posted image

user posted image
Swag is strong with this one.
darknight91
post Apr 10 2013, 12:36 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(kimp @ Apr 10 2013, 12:35 AM)
haih , i know if im saying it's an orientation what do your expect ? a warm welcome ? of coz you already waiting for those kind of sh1t , those kind of comment wont be accepted in /k/ full with kids ,
whetever it is Sh1t Just Got Real yoo

user posted image
tongue.gif Arguing with a potential bully is not my specialty. Wait till you have son, then start worrying.

This post has been edited by darknight91: Apr 10 2013, 12:36 AM

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.51    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:11 AM