LYN Profile

DIMITRI_DOMINATOR
LYN Profile

niclasteoh
LYN Profile

Can't find it anywhere locally?
Pristine's Watercooling Bulk

Local based case mod store here

note: feel free to hit me a PM if you guys want me to add stuff up here! icon_rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by pristine: Apr 14 2013, 02:45 PM
TSpristine
post Apr 4 2013, 10:18 PM

junkie
2,808 posts

previously!

QUOTE(devilish_yin @ Apr 4 2013, 09:48 PM)
2499 thread going to die soon

my res cracked at the edges ==" does anyone got spare part for EK res the 60mm punya
and infernoaswen finished his duralene testing. Those interested with plasticised tubing should check out his results.
nohal
post Apr 4 2013, 10:25 PM

Gorrila MXE
2,001 posts

Post 3. Anyone ever tried 45+45 = 90 degrees extender?
TSpristine
post Apr 4 2013, 10:31 PM

junkie
2,808 posts

QUOTE(nohal @ Apr 4 2013, 10:25 PM)
Post 3. Anyone ever tried 45+45 = 90 degrees extender?
It would cost more than buying a 90, so I don't think anyone has tried it. Any particular reason to?

Though I do know that Lucasss uses a 45 on a 90.
nohal
post Apr 4 2013, 10:33 PM

Gorrila MXE
2,001 posts

Excess 45, better than buying another 90.
kizwan
post Apr 4 2013, 10:37 PM

BÖw DÖwn TÖ LÖrd PringlËs
826 posts

No. 6. The devil's number.

Anyone using EK fittings?

This post has been edited by kizwan: Jun 14 2013, 02:12 AM
TSpristine
post Apr 4 2013, 10:40 PM

junkie
2,808 posts

QUOTE(nohal @ Apr 4 2013, 10:33 PM)
Excess 45, better than buying another 90.
Then by all means go ahead. haha! I'm using dual 90s to acheive a 180 offset fitting. LOL
nohal
post Apr 4 2013, 10:54 PM

Gorrila MXE
2,001 posts

QUOTE(pristine @ Apr 4 2013, 10:40 PM)
Then by all means go ahead. haha! I'm using dual 90s to acheive a 180 offset fitting. LOL
Haha, same case. biggrin.gif alright thanks.
porselinaheart
post Apr 4 2013, 11:40 PM

Old Timer
576 posts

i'm using 2 x 45 degree to achieve an offset 90 deg. very useful in certain situations when u need to make awkward 3 axis bends as well tongue.gif

This post has been edited by porselinaheart: Apr 4 2013, 11:41 PM
qwe13
post Apr 4 2013, 11:41 PM

Enthusiast
785 posts

damn...nice long thread..CONGRATS!
kizwan
i use 90 degree EK fittings..some not all..great fitting by the way. why?
kizwan
post Apr 5 2013, 12:09 AM

BÖw DÖwn TÖ LÖrd PringlËs
826 posts

qwe13, No reason, just wondering. APES selling them though but not the colour I want.
porselinaheart
post Apr 5 2013, 12:10 AM

Old Timer
576 posts

QUOTE(qwe13 @ Apr 4 2013, 11:41 PM)
damn...nice long thread..CONGRATS!
kizwan
i use 90 degree EK fittings..some not all..great fitting by the way. why?
planning on switching to ek rotaries hopefully soon. if got budget maybe will try their comp, but tbh quite happy with my enzotech ones atm
qwe13
post Apr 5 2013, 08:25 AM

Enthusiast
785 posts

EK rotary fittings are easy to turn compared to BP fittings...they're a lot tighter.
The finishing of EK and BP rotary fittings are almost the same...only BP does look a better silver shining while EK's kinda bit yellowish
Price...BP takes more from ur wallet.. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by qwe13: Apr 5 2013, 08:28 AM
porselinaheart
post Apr 5 2013, 08:39 AM

Old Timer
576 posts

QUOTE(qwe13 @ Apr 5 2013, 08:25 AM)
EK rotary fittings are easy to turn compared to BP fittings...they're a lot tighter.
The finishing of EK and BP rotary fittings are almost the same...only BP does look a better silver shining while EK's kinda bit yellowish
Price...BP takes more from ur wallet.. biggrin.gif
yup thats one of the main reasons i'm changing. i already have one ek rotary in hand and the rotation is so much smoother. going for matte black not shiny, the csq ones somemore hehe cos strangely, they really fit the robotic look of my rig, tongue.gif

really messed up with my fittings choice cos didn't research properly and just followed the herd stampeding for BP. Tbh didn't expect them to differ so much in ease of use/ functionality and ease of installation/removal and adjustment. have u tried EK comp fittings? any thoughts on them? I'm very happy with the matte black enzotech ones i have. finish is abt the same as bitspower but much easier to use and slightly smaller than bitspower for my tubing size ( 1/2 ID 3/4 OD )

This post has been edited by porselinaheart: Apr 5 2013, 08:42 AM
qwe13
post Apr 5 2013, 08:46 AM

Enthusiast
785 posts

QUOTE(porselinaheart @ Apr 5 2013, 08:39 AM)
yup thats one of the main reasons i'm changing. i already have one ek rotary in hand and the rotation is so much smoother. going for matte black not shiny, the csq ones somemore hehe cos strangely, they really fit the robotic look of my rig, tongue.gif

really messed up with my fittings choice cos didn't research properly and just followed the herd stampeding for BP. Tbh didn't expect them to differ so much in ease of use/ functionality and ease of installation/removal and adjustment.  have u tried EK comp fittings? any thoughts on them? I'm very happy with the matte black enzotech ones i have. finish is abt the same as bitspower but much easier to use and slightly smaller than bitspower for my tubing size ( 1/2 ID 3/4 OD )
EK Comp Fittings; sold them to a friend.. dont think its any different from BP comp fittings..almost everything is about the same only EK have their logo stamped on the fitting's ring..myb for some its not suitable..but i think its kinda cool biggrin.gif

porselinaheart
post Apr 5 2013, 08:53 AM

Old Timer
576 posts

QUOTE(qwe13 @ Apr 5 2013, 08:46 AM)
EK Comp Fittings; sold them to a friend.. dont think its any different from BP comp fittings..almost everything is about the same only EK have their logo stamped on the fitting's ring..myb for some its not suitable..but i think its kinda cool  biggrin.gif
oic. in that case may not change as the enzotech ones are so much nicer to use than BP even tho the finish is arnd the same. they come with extra o-rings, and don't have to be turned until i get blisters, tongue.gif using BP, my fingers are usually all messed up with blisters. until make me really wanna procrastinate when have to change parts or drain the system eventhough everything else is very easy with my setup, tongue.gif

Plus the best part is that the fitting themselves attach to components with only a few twists so can use them on shallow grooved threads as well for a secure fit which can be a challenge sometimes when mixing different brands of components.
qwe13
post Apr 5 2013, 09:02 AM

Enthusiast
785 posts

porselinaheart
didnt know Enzotech fittings are like that..
the reason i didnt go for Enzo fittings is the looks of it...hahaha...sori boss
The rotary fittings are all square.. biggrin.gif beauty is always subjective rite.. nod.gif
porselinaheart
post Apr 5 2013, 10:02 AM

Old Timer
576 posts

QUOTE(qwe13 @ Apr 5 2013, 09:02 AM)
porselinaheart
didnt know Enzotech fittings are like that..
the reason i didnt go for Enzo fittings is the looks of it...hahaha...sori boss
The rotary fittings are all square.. biggrin.gif  beauty is always subjective rite.. nod.gif
hehe, i oso wasn't interested in them at all dude, until i actually got my hands on one , was really surprised. the matte black comp finish is like bistpower ( though with both, colour will rub off with constant use ) but the fit is so much better, and cos it is slightly smaller OD can use on blocks that usually need rotary if wanna use BP comp fittings side by side ( eg older model CPU blocks, etc). The best part is they are SOOOOOOOO easy on the fingers despite having a very tight seal like BP which has a longer thread ( BP really needs to go back to the drawing board on this and update their comp fittings ) The price damn cheap somemore. Best of all, they fit perfectly with other brand parts unlike BP which doesn't play nice with EK parts sometimes . I'm really impressed. Highly recommend u try and get ur hands on one to feel and see them in person.

if somebody could make matte black powdercoated enzotech compression fittings, then i'd be all set, dun have to bother with other types of comp.

yah, their rotary is damn ugly to me too, haha ( subjective lar of course hehe ) so using bitspower rotaries, but like u mentioned, they are damn tight which sometimes results in the rotary being unscrewed when i try to move or adjust it, :/ The Ek ones much nicer, so planning to buy a few 90 deg csq, and sell of all my BP matte black rotaries one shot.

now if only EK made some clear top reservoirs and HDD blocks, i could eliminate bitspower completely from my loop, tongue.gif

This post has been edited by porselinaheart: Apr 5 2013, 10:07 AM
qwe13
post Apr 5 2013, 11:53 AM

Enthusiast
785 posts

QUOTE(porselinaheart @ Apr 5 2013, 10:02 AM)
hehe, i oso wasn't interested in them at all dude, until i actually got my hands on one , was really surprised. the matte black comp finish is like bistpower ( though with both, colour will rub off with constant use ) but the fit is so much better, and cos it is slightly smaller OD can use on blocks that usually need rotary if wanna use BP comp fittings side by side ( eg older model CPU blocks, etc). The best part is they are SOOOOOOOO easy on the fingers despite having a very tight seal like BP which has a longer thread ( BP really needs to go back to the drawing board on this and update their comp fittings ) The price damn cheap somemore. Best of all, they fit perfectly with other brand parts unlike BP which doesn't play nice with EK parts sometimes . I'm really impressed. Highly recommend u try and get ur hands on one to feel and see them in person.

if somebody could make matte black powdercoated enzotech compression fittings, then i'd be all set, dun have to bother with other types of comp.
yah, their rotary is damn ugly to me too, haha ( subjective lar of course hehe ) so using bitspower rotaries, but like u mentioned, they are damn tight which sometimes results in the rotary being unscrewed when i try to move or adjust it, :/ The Ek ones much nicer, so planning to buy a few 90 deg csq, and sell of all my BP matte black rotaries one shot.

now if only EK made some clear top reservoirs and HDD blocks, i could eliminate bitspower completely from my loop, tongue.gif
Usaha untuk menyingkir BP??!!! huhu biggrin.gif
its good to think about practicality...realy good actually. but for some, w/c is for esthetics.. so, they dont mind fingers getting splinters, skin got ripped from finger and etc..
myb i'll try some.. but for my Kampung Build.. biggrin.gif
porselinaheart
post Apr 5 2013, 12:24 PM

Old Timer
576 posts

QUOTE(qwe13 @ Apr 5 2013, 11:53 AM)
Usaha untuk menyingkir BP??!!! huhu  biggrin.gif
its good to think about practicality...realy good actually. but for some, w/c is for esthetics.. so, they dont mind fingers getting splinters, skin got ripped from finger and etc..
myb i'll try some.. but for my Kampung Build.. biggrin.gif
yup, thing is, the enzotech comps match BP, looks wise, hehe so aesthetics isn't an issue. its just their rotaries that are ugly, tongue.gif

126 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0308sec    0.50    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:23 PM