Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> D'SARA SENTRAL by Mah Sing, Mah Sing buys Sg Buloh land

views

zonefinder
post Apr 11 2013, 04:11 PM

Casual
390 posts

If they build a Mall nearby, it will be great as the inhabitants in the Sierramas area are dying for a good place to buy their barang barang.
zonefinder
post Apr 11 2013, 09:30 PM

Casual
390 posts

QUOTE(eeki @ Apr 11 2013, 04:54 PM)
Sierramas not so far to kepong what. Got tesco, jusco, etc there.
once MRT is up, its only a stop away to D'sara sentral vs having to drive and get stuck in famous MRR2 traffic jam to Kepong.
zonefinder
post Jul 2 2013, 10:50 PM

Casual
390 posts

QUOTE(khoh @ Jun 27 2013, 02:49 PM)
Bro ,  wrong logic lah , no matter where you stay , you need to buy but not always shop nearby your house. I shop weekly groceries on the way back from office on weekday like friday . Saturday or sunday family out day I will shop and eat anywhere , who say you need to shop at nearby malls@ 2_5 km away from you house ?

Sierramas , Valencia and Vellamas residents have access to Sunway Giza , I U , Ikano , Jusco @ Kepong , Tesco @ Kepong which all are not too far away and Jaya Grocey now open near at the big around about @ Sierramas , so a mall @ D'mara Sentra does not make a huge impact on Sierramas or Valencia residence "dying " to shop  tongue.gif

A international school built near the Sierramas neighbourhood will surely boast the rental demand for expat to stay at Sierramas or Valencia

A lot of people like Desa park City because restaurants and shopping virtually at your front door . I don't like that at all , because its noisy and hectic , i don't eat dinner outside everyday and I don't need shopping everyday and the traffic getting worst as everyone have access to the place , it no longer a cosy , quiet place to relax after back from a hard working day.

This is just my 2 cents humble opinion. notworthy.gif
I'm not saying that we want a Mall just outside our door (I'm from that area), but one located within a 2km radius will be really nice. I know a lot of my neighbours will like that too. Same goes for the MRT station. We want it near enough for us to walk to but not that near as to suffer from noise pollution and congested streets...we are a pretty selfish lot brows.gif
zonefinder
post Oct 21 2013, 09:07 PM

Casual
390 posts

680 psf ok wor. Sg Buloh going to be next hot area with RRI developments coming on. PJ now all >850 psf oredi. Perhaps rival that is around same level is Foresta except latter no MRT and its around 600.
zonefinder
post Oct 22 2013, 05:13 PM

Casual
390 posts

QUOTE(jasonpang @ Oct 22 2013, 03:55 PM)
some ppl mention Mahsing is Hit and run developer ...?  rclxub.gif
They are a chinaman developer but not hit and run lah. Maybe their sales tactics not very friendly ( pro vip and insiders) but quality of recent projects pretty good what..
zonefinder
post Oct 29 2013, 07:13 PM

Casual
390 posts

QUOTE(peri peri @ Oct 29 2013, 11:03 AM)
maybe the DIBS issue. dont know how much additional rebate to in lieu, very kiam siap developer
Chinaman mah! Calculate until abacus go up in smoke... blush.gif
zonefinder
post Oct 29 2013, 07:15 PM

Casual
390 posts

QUOTE(mash88 @ Oct 29 2013, 03:27 PM)
Anyone knows whether D'sara is leasehold 60 or 99? for what i know the last time Mah Sing bought the land is still 60 yrs with the expiring date on the year 2028.. not sure do they renew..
Never heard of a developer launching a leasehold here at 60 years yet. I think it's definitely 99 years

zonefinder
post Nov 25 2013, 11:02 PM

Casual
390 posts

QUOTE(ted_tan18 @ Nov 25 2013, 10:05 PM)
Need help or rather info searching on Mah Sing quality or delivery... Any complaints or things that MS is not up to par on?

I'm between d'sara sentral and sqwhere... One is service residence vs commercial sovo...
If want to choose between SDB or MahSing, I will go for former as they have good reputation. Latter sales technic very Chinaman style, special deals for close associates, vvip, bulk discounting to groups and agents etc.
zonefinder
post Nov 26 2013, 07:29 PM

Casual
390 posts

QUOTE(propqueen @ Nov 26 2013, 02:19 PM)
Mah Sing have SOVO too.
Mahsing has practically every product. Question is on sales tactics ,quality and delivery. cool2.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0947sec    0.84    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:19 AM