Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

LAser Eye Surgery Lasik Lasek, Stories? Recommendations?

views

Lockchain
post Mar 28 2018, 11:08 PM

10 posts

I did an eye check at ttdi in January. I booked appointment for relex smile but after reading here I cancel appointment.
I am thinking about checking Vista eye center. Anyone has done there?

This post has been edited by Lockchain: Mar 28 2018, 11:08 PM
Lockchain
post May 11 2018, 10:10 PM

10 posts

I did my eye exam at TTDI last December. I was supposed to do it but I chickened out last minute.

Is it ok to use the same eye test report to do lasik? I was informed my eye is good for all types for surgery.

My dry eye is 3...which seems low. Would it be suitable for me to do femtolasik?
Lockchain
post Jun 12 2018, 09:13 AM

10 posts

I just went to Vista. They do not offer as much options as optimax and they don't offer free lifetime eyecheck.
Was offered RM 5988 for ilasik so it's not any cheaper than optimax
Lockchain
post Jun 13 2018, 11:14 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(Really Confuse @ Jun 12 2018, 05:17 PM)
hi

my advice look for a capable doctor .

Lifetime is useful if you have enough corneal tissue to go for enhancement after initial treatment.
For my case , end up with impaired vision due to misinterpretation from Dr.Yen Siew Siang . Until today optimax doctor not able to rectify my vision now . what is the use of the lifetime warranty or eyecheck ? Go back for check up , just simply a check from optometrist which unable/not capable  to answer patient's queries about eye status.
Thank you for your advice. I have been recommended to Dr Stephen (optimax) and Dr Aloysius (vista) so far...

I have been reading this thread and I am very sorry to hear of what you went through.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0652sec    0.62    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:09 PM