Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mortgage Loan Package Inquiries v2, Loan agents pls read the 1st post!

wild_card_my
post Aug 15 2018, 06:20 PM

Financier Gone Wild +60133693993
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(altism @ Aug 15 2018, 06:11 PM)
Thank you wild_card_my lifebalance. No harm sharing. I can remove PC details and send it across no biggie. Problem is, Mr. Rashid hasn't been sending me statements for quite some time now that I am looking into it.

I am calculating this from the online banking site. Meaning after every installment, the principle reduce slightly, you deduct that amount that has reduced, you know everything else has went to interest from your installment that month. That's what I am seeing.
The interest is paid first, so during the days there are more days, the interest chargeable is higher than the days where there less days, thus your principal repayment from the installment is also reduced.

QUOTE(lifebalance @ Aug 15 2018, 06:13 PM)
I see okay, will wait for your statement then

@ FSPOSMD, mind ur own business
This is a discussion forum. If you can't take the heat, just get off it. You can't match me that why you use profanities such as the ones that got you repeatedly banned. I have a lot of examples of your antics. Please behave yourself.
altism
post Aug 15 2018, 06:22 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Sorry gentlemen. Not sure what the feud is but as an outsider, I see the both of you really compliment each other in this forum in terms of knowledge. Maybe find ways to work with each other instead of against? Just saying.
wild_card_my
post Aug 15 2018, 06:24 PM

Financier Gone Wild +60133693993
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(altism @ Aug 15 2018, 06:22 PM)
Sorry gentlemen. Not sure what the feud is but as an outsider, I see the both of you really compliment each other in this forum in terms of knowledge. Maybe find ways to work with each other instead of against? Just saying.
Hey, no biggie. Im just poking him here and there. This is how people learn; agents/bankers have come and go from this thread all the time, including ourselves. It's all just fun and games, a banter, so to speak. Don't worry about it. thumbup.gif

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0596sec    2.65    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th August 2018 - 08:20 PM