Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

241 Pages « < 131 132 133 134 135 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Mortgage Loan Package Inquiries v2, Loan agents pls read the 1st post!

views

lifebalance
post Oct 24 2016, 07:19 PM

Licensed Financial Planner & Financial Adviser's Rep.
All Stars
10,029 posts

QUOTE(snowswc @ Oct 24 2016, 07:07 PM)
erm...just my opinion, i don think they are unprofessional. i would think is the same thing that when we go to the mall to apply credit card and the sales executive give you some free gift, vouchers and etc, some agent give you discount for your first year insurance which is coming from their "commission" as well.  frankly speaking, now is a realistic society and we have a very competitive market, everybody will just opt for something benefit more to them.

anyway, thanks for your advice bro.
This is unacceptable in the code of conduct of an insurance agent and will be immediately terminated by the insurance company if found out. It's not okay and we need to say it's not okay otherwise why be called professional when you can't even follow the codes properly.

If robbing someone is okay if someone else is doing it does that mean that it's okay ? Do you have to be competitive by robbing someone else to justify that someone else does it so why can't I rob someone ?

Want to opt for something better ? Then be more professional rather to spit at the name of professionalism with discounts, freebies, etc which does not associate with professionalism.

Bank officers might not be a professional job but if you're seeking for good advise then be prepared to be professional about it rather than taint the title of Professional with discounts and rebates. It just doesn't jive, you don't associate Premium & Cheap when you go to a store. Would you go to a top tier shop and said to the store owner, I want to look for the most premium Ginseng @ RM1 and discount further please ?

snowswc
post Oct 24 2016, 07:44 PM

On my way
625 posts

QUOTE(lifebalance @ Oct 24 2016, 07:19 PM)
This is unacceptable in the code of conduct of an insurance agent and will be immediately terminated by the insurance company if found out. It's not okay and we need to say it's not okay otherwise why be called professional when you can't even follow the codes properly.

If robbing someone is okay if someone else is doing it does that mean that it's okay ? Do you have to be competitive by robbing someone else to justify that someone else does it so why can't I rob someone ?

Want to opt for something better ? Then be more professional rather to spit at the name of professionalism with discounts, freebies, etc which does not associate with professionalism.

Bank officers might not be a professional job but if you're seeking for good advise then be prepared to be professional about it rather than taint the title of Professional with discounts and rebates. It just doesn't jive, you don't associate Premium & Cheap when you go to a store. Would you go to a top tier shop and said to the store owner, I want to look for the most premium Ginseng @ RM1 and discount further please ?
i think you react too much because everything is on the basis of " you wish i love" and nobody force anybody to do it.
And why bank officer might not be a professional job, i think you are too much and also mind your word here. if you ever receive a free gift from the sales executive by applying a credit card, it makes no different because they bought the gift from their commission.
snowswc
post Oct 24 2016, 07:50 PM

On my way
625 posts

QUOTE(snowswc @ Oct 24 2016, 07:44 PM)
i think you react too much because everything is on the basis of " you wish i love"  and nobody force anybody to do it.
And why bank officer might not be a professional job, i think you are too much and also mind your word here.  if you ever receive a free gift from the sales executive by applying a credit card, it makes no different because they bought the gift from their commission.
add on. even a lot of insurance agent will give provide an iphone if you purchase above certain value and this is what is happening in the market everyday. of course, the consumer will not simply buy the product because of the "gift" but is really based on the need. frankly speaking, i won't ask the agent to give me an iphone but i will accept it if they offer me an phone. for sure i wont say no to accept the gift.
lifebalance
post Oct 24 2016, 08:03 PM

All Stars
10,029 posts

QUOTE(snowswc @ Oct 24 2016, 07:44 PM)
i think you react too much because everything is on the basis of " you wish i love"  and nobody force anybody to do it.
And why bank officer might not be a professional job, i think you are too much and also mind your word here.  if you ever receive a free gift from the sales executive by applying a credit card, it makes no different because they bought the gift from their commission.
If it's what is being offered by the bank as stated in their brochure then it's fine but if such offer had to whispered through your ears with "Hey if you sign up with me I'll give you RM200 back from my own" then it's clearly a wrong conduct and obviously you do not know what a bank officer is bound by the Banking Act for such actions. There are somethings that can't be done then it can't be done no matter how you try to turn it to the left or right.

If you're talking about outsource then by all means as long as they have not sign up with any Banking Act. They can give you everything they want, if they would like to remain this way as part of their business model operation then we can't stop them. We can't stop someone who wants to give away his money and build his reputation such as that. However if you're attached to a bank, then you represent the bank and if this conduct is permitted, what example is it telling to the other employees and the reputation of the bank ??

And no, you don't have to ask me to mind my words if you're not up to discuss about it.

QUOTE(snowswc @ Oct 24 2016, 07:50 PM)
add on. even a lot of insurance agent will give provide an iphone if you purchase above certain value and this is what is happening in the market everyday. of course, the consumer will not simply buy the product because of the "gift" but is really based on the need. frankly speaking, i won't ask the agent to give me an iphone but i will accept it if they offer me an phone. for sure i wont say no to accept the gift.
Another example of wrong doing being conducted in the industry.

This post has been edited by lifebalance: Oct 24 2016, 08:03 PM
Madgeniusfigo
post Oct 24 2016, 08:08 PM

Regular
1,451 posts

QUOTE(snowswc @ Oct 24 2016, 08:07 PM)
erm...just my opinion, i don think they are unprofessional. i would think is the same thing that when we go to the mall to apply credit card and the sales executive give you some free gift, vouchers and etc, some agent give you discount for your first year insurance which is coming from their "commission" as well.  frankly speaking, now is a realistic society and we have a very competitive market, everybody will just opt for something benefit more to them.

anyway, thanks for your advice bro.
Dear

1. In competitive societies, every profession has to phase out competitive edge to out win each other. Nothing is wrong from being more competitive. It's not robbing other people though, just outsmarting others. LOL

QUOTE(snowswc @ Oct 24 2016, 08:44 PM)
Dear

1. Yes, I do agree he is overreacting. Well, I don't blame him on purely being professional outright and thinking on their part of benefits..

2. World is changing, competition is disrupting. People have to outsmart or outwitted.

3. Give him a break, he just couldn't fathom that people are innovating... I don't blame him though. He just wish that everyone can compete on same phase and not over evolve....

Cheers

QUOTE(snowswc @ Oct 24 2016, 08:50 PM)
icon_rolleyes.gif icon_rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

Yes, alot are giving out such gifts! haha

This post has been edited by Madgeniusfigo: Oct 24 2016, 08:49 PM
Madgeniusfigo
post Oct 24 2016, 08:13 PM

Regular
1,451 posts

QUOTE(lifebalance @ Oct 24 2016, 09:03 PM)
If it's what is being offered by the bank as stated in their brochure then it's fine but if such offer had to whispered through your ears with "Hey if you sign up with me I'll give you RM200 back from my own" then it's clearly a wrong conduct and obviously you do not know what a bank officer is bound by the Banking Act for such actions. There are somethings that can't be done then it can't be done no matter how you try to turn it to the left or right.

If you're talking about outsource then by all means as long as they have not sign up with any Banking Act. They can give you everything they want, if they would like to remain this way as part of their business model operation then we can't stop them. We can't stop someone who wants to give away his money and build his reputation such as that. However if you're attached to a bank, then you represent the bank and if this conduct is permitted, what example is it telling to the other employees and the reputation of the bank ??

And no, you don't have to ask me to mind my words if you're not up to discuss about it.
Another example of wrong doing being conducted in the industry.

Chill man. It's just other person point of will. MOreover, the fact is he she ain't hinting that people sign deals based on gifts and stuff only.

cool2.gif

You are thinking very narrowly, why not think of it as they provide a professional services, clients love them, sign the deal with them. In the end, the firm value such loyal clients, give gifts and voucher for their loyalty.

And not luring them with rebate instead of rebate based on appreciation.

Chill yourself down..

You don't need to drill down to intense debate or argument with everyone that doesn't stand on the same point of the fence yo..
lifebalance
post Oct 24 2016, 08:23 PM

All Stars
10,029 posts

QUOTE(Madgeniusfigo @ Oct 24 2016, 08:13 PM)
Chill man. It's just other person point of will. MOreover, the fact is he she ain't hinting that people sign deals based on gifts and stuff only.

cool2.gif

You are thinking very narrowly, why not think of it as they provide a professional services, clients love them, sign the deal with them. In the end, the firm value such loyal clients, give gifts and voucher for their loyalty.

And not luring them with rebate instead of rebate based on appreciation.

Chill yourself down..

You don't need to drill down to intense debate or argument with everyone that doesn't stand on the same point of the fence yo..
Sorry I won't bend my back to ppl who think a wrong is right. Clearly you're trying to make things worse by approving such act.

Clearly you didn't read the discussion that we're having, as I mentioned my example is with a direct bank. If your outsource firm would like to provide such gifts and vouchers then it's fine. I won't be stopping your business to do that if you need to be on a "competitive edge".

Calling me to think narrow, can't fathom how other ppl can do a better business than me is being so judgemental and clearly you don't even know me and just dish out negative words just because we haven't been in good terms. You're not in a very good position as well to say that. Anyways I've enough of this discussion and will definitely be the last of it. Thanks
Madgeniusfigo
post Oct 24 2016, 08:27 PM

Regular
1,451 posts

QUOTE(lifebalance @ Oct 24 2016, 09:23 PM)
Sorry I won't bend my back to ppl who think a wrong is right. Clearly you're trying to make things worse by approving such act.

Clearly you didn't read the discussion that we're having, as I mentioned my example is with a direct bank. If your outsource firm would like to provide such gifts and vouchers then it's fine. I won't be stopping your business to do that if you need to be on a "competitive edge".

Calling me to think narrow, can't fathom how other ppl can do a better business than me is being so judgemental and clearly you don't even know me and just dish out negative words just because we haven't been in good terms. You're not in a very good position as well to say that. Anyways I've enough of this discussion and will definitely be the last of it. Thanks
Dear..

You really have some issue

1. My firm isn't doing such a thing.. and you accused (1)

accusation is a sin

2. I am asking you to chill down, and not burning every netizen that you don't feel right with.

Even if they don't understand, you as a professional guy shouldn't lay down hard words on them. Come on.

3. You clearly thinking this the wrong way...

How is it we are not in good term?
I have zero hardfeeling with you and What's wrong though? hmm.gif hmm.gif

Anyway, this is a discussion section not for raging...You really need to keep your cool.

You are raging with a netizen for not standing on your ground ..

4. Well. have a nice day to yourself man, keep your chill and not screw every netizen here in LOWYAT would be amazing first step smile.gif

Cheer

This post has been edited by Madgeniusfigo: Oct 24 2016, 08:47 PM
snowswc
post Oct 24 2016, 08:29 PM

On my way
625 posts

QUOTE(lifebalance @ Oct 24 2016, 08:23 PM)

There is so such things as cash back value. It's how those agent would cut their commission to give it to you back which I do not condone such unprofessional scheme to solicit business.
[U]

i started the discussion because of this but now you were saying that "If your outsource firm would like to provide such gifts and vouchers then it's fine".
you are just not to bow to reality.
Madgeniusfigo
post Oct 24 2016, 08:55 PM

Regular
1,451 posts

QUOTE(snowswc @ Oct 24 2016, 06:19 PM)
oh. okok. is subsales. any idea the cash back value?
Dear

1. If it is subsales, better get market value before signing the booking form. As different bank have different valuers.

Do provide below details if you need such assistance

-Property full address
-squarefeet
landsizr
built up
-Property type
-Renovation?

Cheers
jeffy9292
post Oct 27 2016, 01:28 PM

0 posts

What is the documents required to apply housing loan
If sole proprietor?
lifebalance
post Oct 27 2016, 01:50 PM

All Stars
10,029 posts

QUOTE(jeffy9292 @ Oct 27 2016, 01:28 PM)
If sole proprietor?
Sole prop you'll need

SSM (business must be above 2 years)
IC
6 months current account statement
Income Tax 2 years
Booking Form

jeffy9292
post Oct 27 2016, 01:53 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(lifebalance @ Oct 27 2016, 01:50 PM)
Sole prop you'll need

SSM (business must be above 2 years)
IC
6 months current account statement
Income Tax 2 years
Booking Form
Income tax confirm need?
Madgeniusfigo
post Oct 27 2016, 02:05 PM

Regular
1,451 posts

QUOTE(jeffy9292 @ Oct 27 2016, 02:28 PM)
If sole proprietor?
QUOTE(jeffy9292 @ Oct 27 2016, 02:53 PM)
Income tax confirm need?
Dear

Documents

1. IC
2. 6 months bank statements
3. FUll SSM copy
4. Tax B/Be form
- Tax receipt
- bank statement showing the amount

-make sure business >2 years

However

If you don't pay tax, there's way to play with it =)

Cheers
lifebalance
post Oct 27 2016, 02:35 PM

All Stars
10,029 posts

QUOTE(jeffy9292 @ Oct 27 2016, 01:53 PM)
Income tax confirm need?
Income tax need. Otherwise will consider from the current account statement. Which might be based on percentage which might bring down your overall eligiblity as the % used might be used based on the industry of your business. If you got declare higher income tax then it'll be better to use the income tax
Madgeniusfigo
post Oct 27 2016, 03:05 PM

Regular
1,451 posts

QUOTE(jeffy9292 @ Oct 27 2016, 03:45 PM)
Check your pm ya.thanks
Dear

1. If you have income tax, yes providing it would be great as it is necessity for bank loan process, sole prop to have income tax documents

2. If you dont have income tax, yes there's another way, as certain bank don't need income tax to proceed the loan but just calculating based on your bank statement 6 months credit balance to derived the income.

3. If you have both, bank will derived income from the highest income output documents.

4. NOthing is necessity, depends whetehr the banker knows how to play with the case and their broad range of knowledge.

Cheers
propusers
post Oct 29 2016, 03:34 PM

Regular
1,991 posts

QUOTE(snowswc @ Oct 24 2016, 09:44 AM)
Anyone here can share based on your experieced what is the best interest rate for mortgage currently? Is it 4.2%?
my recent experience, loan below 500k.

Public bank 4.25% full flexi with MRTA, Capping 70%
MBB 4.30% semi flexi without MRTA, No Capping
HSBC 4.35% full flexi without MRTA, No Capping
RHB 4.35% full flexi with MRTA
HLB 4.2% first year, 4.45% TA ( hmm.gif )

This post has been edited by propusers: Oct 29 2016, 03:34 PM
ngph988
post Oct 31 2016, 12:38 PM

Enthusiast
982 posts

QUOTE(propusers @ Oct 29 2016, 03:34 PM)
my recent experience, loan below 500k.

Public bank 4.25% full flexi with MRTA, Capping 70%
MBB 4.30% semi flexi without MRTA, No Capping
HSBC 4.35% full flexi without MRTA, No Capping
RHB 4.35% full flexi with MRTA
HLB 4.2% first year, 4.45% TA ( hmm.gif )
Quite marvelous deal, perhaps you may choose between rate and your preferred bank. Remember, you are your own financial planner.

This post has been edited by ngph988: Oct 31 2016, 12:44 PM
pr0pofol
post Oct 31 2016, 11:21 PM

Getting Started
149 posts

question:
if buying new property from developer, is it advisable to use same lawyer for loan agreement as well as SnP?
will the lawyer give discounts for using his services for both SnP and loan agreement?
lifebalance
post Oct 31 2016, 11:25 PM

All Stars
10,029 posts

QUOTE(pr0pofol @ Oct 31 2016, 11:21 PM)
question:
if buying new property from developer, is it advisable to use same lawyer for loan agreement as well as SnP?
will the lawyer give discounts for using his services for both SnP and loan agreement?
Normally the SNP and Loan already given free by the developer then you got no choice but to use their lawyer

If the spa is free but loan is not but they'll tell you that if you use the same lawyer for the SNP then they will offer you discount

Its up to you to decide if you prefer to use their lawyer to save cost or to appoint ur own lawyer

241 Pages « < 131 132 133 134 135 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0298sec    0.54    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:25 PM