Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Beware of Vonza Sdn Bhd / Decor Point Sdn Bhd, Dishonest Furniture Company

views

aaronpang
post Mar 16 2014, 10:01 AM

Cat Exterminator
1,973 posts

My advice and this has worked for me very well:-

1) Don't pay in cash for large purchases!
2) Pay only a booking deposit!
3) Don't pay full amount for delivery months ahead!
4) If have to pay the full amount, delivery must be within 1-2 weeks time!
5) Get everything in writing including promises and freebies etc!
6) Take pictures lots of pictures, of items purchased!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) If paid with CC esp with Citibank raise a payment dispute and halt payment to the vendor.
2) Where possible deposit a small amount and not risk the entire amount.
3) When it comes to raising a dispute the sooner it's reported the better. Old cases are hard to trace for everyone including buyers, vendors and payment companies!
4) The faster vendors deliver the better, only a small window for buyers to raise a payment dispute with CC companies. Make sure the delivery date is written, black and white on invoice!
5) Documented proof is important, helps builds a case against vendor etc.
6) Picture says a thousand words and it's documented proof if product delivered is significantly different from purchases.
Bicester
post Mar 29 2014, 07:51 PM

3 posts

I am a regular customer of vonza and decor. I am an interior designer so I always go to their places to help my client to buy furniture's or for my own projects. I can say their service is quite Good in overall.
I can admit that sometimes, I did encountered some problems or mistakes they makes. But they did settled for me in very short of times. I could understand that not everyone will do perfect things, but at least they can solve my problems. Their delivery some times were not punctured, so at that time, I am frustrated. But some times, when I think back, some times, Klang valley's traffic is always unpredictable. So as long as they can deliver to me and inform me they will be late, I will be fine.
To be honest, as a designer, I always go to different places to buy furniture. I went to Lorenzo, Rozel, Ikea, Milano house & etc. Most of the company got hell lots of different problems too. Like lorenzo, they always advertised with very cheap sales but not all were true. When you reached there, they will say finished la, sample sets la...Blar Blar Blar. .I ken's furniture quality are bad! But one thing I can assured that their Sofa's quality are Good. So far I have no problems at all. Especially with Acacia fabric. Most of my customer were happy with their products so far.
But I don't really know about Vonza Gallery. But I reckoned they are under the same umbrella.
Yes, I did have some conflict with the lady boss before. Cos she is always very Loud. She like to talk loudly and some times shout alot. Because of this, I did argued with her before due to some issues regarding the delays of shipping. But at least in the end she managed to settled for me. But to be honest, when I knew her well, she is actually quite a good lady boss. She knew a lot of things and she help me a lot since after then. Some times I have some ridiculous requirements and date lines that I need it in a week or few days..she always help me to pull it off...Some times you know the customers need it urgently.
I am not paid to write here, but I think is good that I share a differ point of my view. You definitely have your choice to complaint it here. But so far my experience with them were not bad. Trust me, there are many very bad ones out there!
Let's think this way, if a company with that's many outlets and were in the market for so many years, if without any problems, will you believe? Even McDonald's had their problems, do you all agree? You all will only see what is bad here, but did anyone will purposely write when they serve you good? NO right?! If you all just because few issues, then you decided not to buy from them, I think is a bit not rational.
I suggest you guys to decide yourself. For me no harm to try. Just remember to write down all the info's they gave, including all free gifts and specs..In black & white. That's your proof, they can't argue with you. In the end, consumer rights still protecting you.
This is just my point of view as their regular customer.
Tokma Khang
post Mar 29 2014, 10:33 PM

16 posts

Lorenzo advertised 3 separate advertisements in the newspaper today. I went to check the advertisements against the actual in 3 Lorenzo showrooms. All of them carry the products as advertised except for one which they said already sold out (advertised as display unit).

All of the sales persons in Lorenzo were very nice during my visits. I ended up purchasing sofa set which is not advertised. They mentioned that the delivery will be in 1 months. Will be updating whether they keep to their promise once I receive the sofa set.
meteoraniac
post Mar 30 2014, 08:57 PM

Regular
1,099 posts

QUOTE(Bicester @ Mar 29 2014, 07:51 PM)
I am a regular customer of vonza and decor. I am an interior designer so I always go to their places to help my client to buy furniture's or for my own projects.  I can say their service is quite Good in overall.
I can admit that sometimes, I did encountered some problems or mistakes they makes. But they did settled for me in very short of times. I could understand that not everyone will do perfect things, but at least they can solve my problems. Their delivery some times were not punctured,  so at that time, I am frustrated.  But some times, when I think back, some times, Klang valley's traffic is always unpredictable.  So as long as they can deliver to me and inform me they will be late, I will be fine.
To be honest, as a designer, I always go to different places to buy furniture. I went to Lorenzo, Rozel, Ikea,  Milano house & etc. Most of the company got hell lots of different problems too. Like lorenzo,  they always advertised with very cheap sales but not all were true. When you reached there, they will say finished la, sample sets la...Blar Blar Blar. .I ken's furniture quality are bad! But one thing I can assured that their Sofa's quality are Good. So far I have no problems at all. Especially with Acacia fabric. Most of my customer were happy with their products so far.
But I don't really know about Vonza Gallery. But I reckoned they are under the same umbrella. 
Yes, I did have some conflict with the lady boss before. Cos she is always very Loud. She like to talk loudly and some times shout alot. Because of this, I did argued with her before due to some issues regarding the delays of shipping. But at least in the end she managed to settled for me. But to be honest, when I knew her well, she is actually quite a good lady boss. She knew a lot of things and she help me a lot since after then. Some times I have some ridiculous requirements and date lines that I need it in a week or few days..she always help me to pull it off...Some times you know the customers need it urgently.
I am not paid to write here, but I think is good that I share a differ point of my view. You definitely have your choice to complaint it here. But so far my experience with them were not bad. Trust me, there are many very bad ones out there!
Let's think this way, if a company with that's many outlets and were in the market for so many years, if without any problems, will you believe? Even McDonald's had their problems, do you all agree? You all will only see what is bad here, but did anyone will purposely write when they serve you good? NO right?! If you all just because few issues, then you decided not to buy from them, I think is a bit not rational.
I suggest you guys to decide yourself. For me no harm to try. Just remember to write down all the info's they gave, including all free gifts and specs..In black & white. That's your proof, they can't argue with you. In the end, consumer rights still protecting you.
Member Group: New Member

Lol
St. Teh
post Mar 31 2014, 09:50 AM

Getting Started
266 posts

QUOTE(meteoraniac @ Mar 30 2014, 08:57 PM)
Member Group: New Member

Lol
rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
vinzen2000
post Mar 31 2014, 12:06 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(Bicester @ Mar 29 2014, 07:51 PM)
I am a regular customer of vonza and decor. I am an interior designer so I always go to their places to help my client to buy furniture's or for my own projects.  I can say their service is quite Good in overall.
I can admit that sometimes, I did encountered some problems or mistakes they makes. But they did settled for me in very short of times. I could understand that not everyone will do perfect things, but at least they can solve my problems. Their delivery some times were not punctured,  so at that time, I am frustrated.  But some times, when I think back, some times, Klang valley's traffic is always unpredictable.  So as long as they can deliver to me and inform me they will be late, I will be fine.
To be honest, as a designer, I always go to different places to buy furniture. I went to Lorenzo, Rozel, Ikea,  Milano house & etc. Most of the company got hell lots of different problems too. Like lorenzo,  they always advertised with very cheap sales but not all were true. When you reached there, they will say finished la, sample sets la...Blar Blar Blar. .I ken's furniture quality are bad! But one thing I can assured that their Sofa's quality are Good. So far I have no problems at all. Especially with Acacia fabric. Most of my customer were happy with their products so far.
No harm to try ? the sofa is thousands.. and hassle the cost is priceless.

Why someone will be paying thousands for the hassle ?

clio571
post Mar 31 2014, 12:28 PM

Getting Started
72 posts

Bicester, you are a joker....
Bicester
post Apr 4 2014, 04:18 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(vinzen2000 @ Mar 31 2014, 12:06 PM)
No harm to try ? the sofa is thousands.. and hassle the cost is priceless.

Why someone will be paying thousands for the hassle ?
Sorry, maybe I used a wrong sentence. But as what I said. After all, is your own decision to decide to buy or not. That's it.
I totally understood your concerned. Any how, there's lots of furniture outlet in msia.. so you can get from others too..If you think is risky.
Bicester
post Apr 4 2014, 04:26 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(clio571 @ Mar 31 2014, 12:28 PM)
Bicester, you are a joker....
Sorry if I say something wrong. But I just share my opinions.
I did not trying to promote them either. Maybe I shouldn't wrote "no harm to try".

But I hope you respect my opinion. Don't be mean!
cstkl1
post Apr 4 2014, 04:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Elite
6,799 posts

QUOTE(Bicester @ Apr 4 2014, 04:26 PM)
Sorry if I say something wrong. But I just share my opinions.
I did not trying to promote them either.  Maybe I shouldn't wrote "no harm to try".

But I hope you respect my opinion. Don't be mean!
Its always harm to try if ure at a 50:50 state of being conned..

If u knew there was a famous massage parlour that 50:50 u get robbed.. Would u still reiterate the " no harm to try" motto..

Btw saw them in perfect living. Totally avoided them. Shopping for a dining table n sofa.

This post has been edited by cstkl1: Apr 4 2014, 04:58 PM
big bang korea
post Apr 15 2014, 01:11 PM

1 posts

Hi, I bought my mattress and sofa with Vonza last year at Homedec. When I saw those complaints i am kinda worried. but I only can do is pray for the good.

I called them for delivery about a month before i move in to my new home this was what vonza sales person aked me to do during the fair. So i did it. Everything was running pretty smooth and they promised me to deliver 1 month later on April the 5th. Then i called them up to change the date to a day earlier due to 清明. The lady who answered my call were friendly and willing to changed for me. I am very happy with her help.

I received my sofa and mattress on the 4th. I check everything before i pay them my balance. Luckily all my things are in good condition and i love my sofa. I can say the sofa quality is very good. Thanks god. I am satisfied. smile.gif

Hope others who bought things from Vonza are as lucky as me. Good Luck!
fremont88
post Apr 15 2014, 01:30 PM

Casual
372 posts

i just checked my receipt as this name sounded familiar. conclusion, i bought 7k worth of mattress and bed at decor point at a fair last year.....hope all ok when i ask them to deliver in couple mths time...

This post has been edited by fremont88: Apr 15 2014, 01:31 PM
maxxon
post Apr 15 2014, 02:10 PM

Enthusiast
773 posts

QUOTE(fremont88 @ Apr 15 2014, 01:30 PM)
i just checked my receipt as this name sounded familiar. conclusion, i bought 7k worth of mattress and bed at decor point at a fair last year.....hope all ok when i ask them to deliver in couple mths time...
Bro, i bought some beds from them too... Delivery soon, will see~ sweat.gif
hungtoowah
post Apr 17 2014, 10:09 AM

1 posts

Thanks guys but a bit too late for me to take precaution. I just to add one more company into this thread - Podez Gallery. BEWARE!!!

They take our deposit. Suddenly, one of their gallery burned down. Relocate all the other gallery premises. Change address and telephone number. When found, it's a nightmare to have a refund.
fremont88
post Apr 17 2014, 10:12 AM

Casual
372 posts

QUOTE(maxxon @ Apr 15 2014, 02:10 PM)
Bro, i bought some beds from them too... Delivery soon, will see~  sweat.gif
hello maxxon, got your furniture yet? hope all ok and smooth....
St. Teh
post Apr 17 2014, 11:13 AM

Getting Started
266 posts

QUOTE(fremont88 @ Apr 15 2014, 01:30 PM)
i have survey their bed and mattress also but found out that it's a bit pricy as compare to others
booelim
post Apr 18 2014, 05:09 PM

5 posts

Hi big bang korea, your sofa is Leather or Acacia Fabric?

QUOTE(big bang korea @ Apr 15 2014, 01:11 PM)
Hi, I bought my mattress and sofa with Vonza last year at Homedec. When I saw those complaints i am kinda worried. but I only can do is pray for the good.

I called them for delivery about a month before i move in to my new home this was what vonza sales person aked me to do during the fair. So i did it. Everything was running pretty smooth and they promised me to deliver 1 month later on April the 5th. Then i called them up to change the date to a day earlier due to 清明. The lady who answered my call were friendly and willing to changed for me. I am very happy with her help.

I received my sofa and mattress on the 4th. I check everything before i pay them my balance. Luckily all my things are in good condition and i love my sofa. I can say the sofa quality is very good. Thanks god. I am satisfied. smile.gif

Hope others who bought things from Vonza are as lucky as me. Good Luck!
fremont88
post Apr 19 2014, 07:05 PM

Casual
372 posts

QUOTE(St. Teh @ Apr 17 2014, 11:13 AM)
i have survey their bed and mattress also but found out that it's a bit pricy as compare to others
i bought it during fair, that time the most bang for buck for what i wanted.....
maxxon
post May 7 2014, 12:27 AM

Enthusiast
773 posts

QUOTE(fremont88 @ Apr 17 2014, 10:12 AM)
hello maxxon, got your furniture yet? hope all ok and smooth....
Got my bed divan sets this afternoon. Satisfactory!
For more details and review, pls refer to my thread in following link (post#881):-
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2952544/+880
ETML
post May 7 2014, 10:01 PM

44 posts

QUOTE(maxxon @ May 7 2014, 12:27 AM)
Got my bed divan sets this afternoon. Satisfactory!
For more details and review, pls refer to my thread in following link (post#881):-
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2952544/+880
Glad to know it's all ok with your bed divan set icon_rolleyes.gif I will get mine in a month's time, wish me luck!

9 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0345sec    0.26    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:06 AM