Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Forumer you are complaining against: ganeeshvns

Apis_LuaLua
post Apr 1 2013, 11:57 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

Forumer fwhoam case HERE hv been solved since he agree to refund. why? because its involved his fren, DHIVYA SURESH KUMAR who i believe have been pissed off knowing her acc has been misused by this real conman.

I hv found that ganeeshvns got another dupe, topichost. Looks familiar? Yes, because he did open a thread selling new ip4s at 1100 as u can see HERE (Lucky u guys didnt proceed tongue.gif ) This serve as a proof. Same item open for sale. This has been verified by topichost himself. He stated that all of them, topichost, DHIVYA SURESH KUMAR and GANESH RAJA is a housemate. After this incident happen, GANESH RAJA have been move out from the house. (This is Topichost story la tongue.gif: )

user posted image

user posted image

Both is dupe and got ip add linked before.

After some searching, tru his nick name, ganeeshvns, i found his gaming profile

user posted image

from there, i got his name, Ganesh Raja and that lead me to his real fb acc. There is obvious reason why he spell his name this way, Gãnesh Řããj tongue.gif tongue.gif

user posted image
SOS

user posted image

user posted image

To be sure of what i hv found is correct, i hv contacted his previous victim, alexloon (check his dispute with ganeeshvns HERE). He met this guy when he purchase the rig and he confirm the pic is him. thumbup.gif

if u guys did check Topichost opened topics, he once open a thread finding an actor/actress/model HERE. We can understand why, Check his fb pics, he involved in artworkentertainment, with many of his frens involved such as diva.artw, pooven etc (all with Art'w at the back laugh.gif )

So, i hope with all this information, u will get your money back. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Apis_LuaLua: Apr 4 2013, 08:12 AM
Apis_LuaLua
post Apr 2 2013, 08:09 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

yes, but pls note that dhivya is only their scapegoat. Her bank acc hv been used. So i would suggest to leave her since we already have got the real conman. or maybe we can just asking her frens there to get to Ganesh Raja.
Apis_LuaLua
post Apr 2 2013, 11:48 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(pltan @ Apr 2 2013, 11:46 AM)
At the end of the day the money was sent to her account, so while it may be true she is just a scapegoat, she bears a certain amount of responsibility as well.
Yup. Let see if he will refund TS too.
Apis_LuaLua
post Apr 4 2013, 08:18 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

This is what topichost wrote to me after i post about Ganesh Raja and him as a dupe of ganeeshvns :

user posted image

I hv tried to explain the situation that if TS or other victim made a police report, police will find Dhivya (The acc holder), not Ganesh Raja. But u can see what he reply me. Ppl want to help you and your fren, end up he threatening me? Go Ahead man. laugh.gif

user posted image
Apis_LuaLua
post Apr 9 2013, 01:26 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

UPDATE!! DUPE ARISE. CHECK HERE

https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2766905&hl=

DHIVYA SURESH KUMAR | GANESH RAJA | NGOH CHUN MUK
[ ganeeshvns | topichost | mcci0101 ]
MBB : 151276107490