Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Recommend me a stretch mark cream

views

SvetlanaCuss
post Mar 8 2017, 02:39 AM

1 posts

I used dermelastic serum during pregnancy to prevent stretch marks, and it worked! My mom had a lot of stretch marks, so I was paranoid. I rubbed this on diligently twice a day and made it through pregnancy without any stretch marks. It also has a nice smell, particularly compared to a couple other stretch mark creams I tried
melissa27
post May 19 2017, 03:41 PM

10 posts

Hi, I can recommend you to use Mustela brand, it worked very well for me during my pregnancy. I used the oil and the cream.
I give you the link to the website where you can buy it :

Click here : www.motherhood.com.my
Beelost
post May 24 2017, 07:54 PM

15 posts

you don't have to pay extra money for a cream. Why not taking a natural oilor a mixture of oils. You may melt beeswax mixing it up with oils.
Beelost
post May 25 2017, 04:38 AM

15 posts

I used a body lotion with natural oils, honey and beeswax
Sorry for a double post. I remember I wanted to post here, couldnt find my post and thought I haven't done it

This post has been edited by Beelost: May 25 2017, 04:40 AM
graceinc
post May 26 2017, 10:15 PM

Getting Started
63 posts

StriVectin-SD try this one, my sister in law used it after her first kid. Helped greatly.
SherikaHolliman
post Jun 14 2017, 05:45 PM

1 posts

I used Dermalmd stretch mark serum during pregnancy and after. I was so impressed! With my first child I got stretch marks, not only did this serum help fade them slightly (not disappear), it also prevented me from getting any new ones during my second pregnancy! I don't believe I got any stretchmarks at all from my second child. This truly does what it says, and it's worth every penny. It arrived on time, and as expected.
terencecancook
post Nov 3 2017, 12:30 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(sweeboon @ Apr 1 2013, 10:33 AM)
If you can stand the smell of cocoa butter, Palmer's actually works pretty well (considering the price is pretty cheap too).

I've tried another one which is really good but you can hardly get it in Malaysia - Erbaorganics Mom-to-Be Stretch Mark Cream. I got it from my sis in US, and now I carry this product in my baby web store, selling at RM53.90 per tube (125g).

The key not to have stretch marks is that, whenever you feel itchy, don't scratch it! besides applying lotion or cream or oil. You can put on some powder too when the itch is going too much smile.gif
Hi SweeBoon,
Plan to buy the Erbaorganics Mom-to-Be Stretch Mark Cream for my wife.
Do you still selling this in your baby web store? Your baby website address is?

Terence
quebix
post Nov 3 2017, 05:04 PM

Gelato Director
1,180 posts

i agree with the natural way. just use natural oils.

my wife used virgin olive oil and it works.
kohchuup
post Nov 11 2017, 02:37 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

my wife used young living essential oil product and aura soma - starchild,

to me very expensive but it work... not chemical products

aura soma - starchild can calm my excited son down whenever he got over excited especially getting him to sleep at night sometimes...
ilovenz
post Nov 15 2017, 12:55 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(dream.angels @ Oct 23 2013, 09:08 PM)
For Earth Mama Angel Baby Stretch Oil - you can also get online...
try iHerb.com...
http://www.iherb.com/earth-mama-angel-baby...86?rcode=gtj907
i bought this oil..cannot tahan the smell..makes all my shirt stinks..and wash ady still got smell..although its natural oil..give up..just use argan oil..
MikaylahSmith
post Nov 23 2017, 03:47 PM

2 posts

After my sister got pregnant she was looking for a cream to help with all the stretch marks she had (she’s petite and had a big baby boy). After trying several other creams with poor results dermalmd was the stretch mark serum that worked! It smells fantastic and it works great! A little on the pricey side, but for what it does it is well worth it! I definitely recommend dermalmd to anyone with stretch marks!
shawnlimws
post Nov 24 2017, 02:27 PM

1 posts

Some studies have shown that there are no skincare products that can significantly improve the appearance of stretch marks.

Only certain ingredients like plant oils can help to keep your skin soft and supple during pregnancy and also reduce the appearance of the stretch marks.

Here are some of the plant oils that you can consider taking a look at are:

1) Sunflower oil
2) Coconut oil
3) Jojoba oil
4) Meadowfoam seed oil
5) Grape seed oil
6) Rosehip oil
7) Olive oil
8) Argan oil
9) Chia seed oil
10) Evening primrose oil

All these plant oils are non-fragrant and perfect for mummies with sensitive skin.

There are also quite a few other ingredients that you can use during your pregnancy period to keep your skin looking glowing and radiant. You can read more about them here: Pregnancy and Skin: A Guide For Moms-To-Be
quebix
post Nov 27 2017, 09:50 AM

Gelato Director
1,180 posts

QUOTE(shawnlimws @ Nov 24 2017, 02:27 PM)
Some studies have shown that there are no skincare products that can significantly improve the appearance of stretch marks.

Only certain ingredients like plant oils can help to keep your skin soft and supple during pregnancy and also reduce the appearance of the stretch marks.

Here are some of the plant oils that you can consider taking a look at are:

1) Sunflower oil
2) Coconut oil
3) Jojoba oil
4) Meadowfoam seed oil
5) Grape seed oil
6) Rosehip oil
7) Olive oil
8) Argan oil
9) Chia seed oil
10) Evening primrose oil

All these plant oils are non-fragrant and perfect for mummies with sensitive skin.

There are also quite a few other ingredients that you can use during your pregnancy period to keep your skin looking glowing and radiant. You can read more about them here: Pregnancy and Skin: A Guide For Moms-To-Be
i agree!
natural oils are the best.
it is just to find the right oil for you to get the fastest effect.

for my wife, she used virgin olive oil.
she also consumed orally virgin coconut oil.

quebix
post Nov 28 2017, 10:07 AM

Gelato Director
1,180 posts

QUOTE(VJIADIS @ Nov 27 2017, 06:34 PM)
My wife is in love with Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stretch Mark Cream.
heard its quite expensive. issit?
does it work?
coca^cola
post Nov 29 2017, 01:17 PM

Casual
327 posts

Using bio oil for the 1st trimester without realising cannot be use and stop using since. Thank You Lord baby is fine and no stretch mark. Please don’t use bio oil for 1st trimester as they warn.
mrbimbang
post Dec 11 2017, 04:36 PM

48 posts

bio-oil..my fren also used for stretch mark during body building
ThaniaMontana
post Dec 16 2017, 07:13 PM

1 posts

I have tried many different products, and dermalmd stretch mark serum has been the only one that has ever really made a difference. I started using it a couple of months ago on some stretch marks I have had since I was a teenager. It is amazing how faint they are now. Very happy with the product and would strongly recommend to anyone.
Kekikan
post Dec 18 2017, 11:14 AM

Getting Started
167 posts

QUOTE(ThaniaMontana @ Dec 16 2017, 07:13 PM)
I have tried many different products, and dermalmd stretch mark serum has been the only one that has ever really made a difference. I started using it a couple of months ago on some stretch marks I have had since I was a teenager. It is amazing how faint they are now. Very happy with the product and would strongly recommend to anyone.
Where can you get this and what's the price?
dylan.chua87
post Dec 18 2017, 03:53 PM

23 posts

Hi,

Any recommended cream for stretch mark and dryness on skin during pregnancy?
MikaylahSmith
post Dec 26 2017, 01:53 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(Kekikan @ Dec 18 2017, 11:14 AM)
Where can you get this and what's the price?

You can get this serum from https://dermalmd.com/product/stretch-mark-cream in just $58USD

5 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0168sec    0.34    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:03 PM