kaizer3000
post Dec 23 2014, 10:17 AM

Casual
451 posts

please add me in FC....need some gang to play...huhu
Hello Hunterz
post Dec 23 2014, 11:24 PM

0 posts

Hello hunters, I'm planning to buy a monster hunter 3 u early 2015, is it worth the money if I buy wii u instead of 3ds cuz I don't like to use handheld base game(?) . I've been playing mhtri on my wii online until capcom shutdown online server. Please help me guys, I want to play this game online on wii u, but it will suck if the capcom shutdown the online server again for wii u. I know there will be a mh4u released by 2015 on 3ds, but as stated above, I prefer wii u over 3ds but if buying 3ds is better move I will consider buying it. Do you guys think is possible for capcom to shutdown the server on wii u? Let me know what u guys think. PLEASE HELP ME ANYWAY POSSIBLE ㅠㅠ .
ottacone
post Dec 24 2014, 12:44 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(Hello Hunterz @ Dec 23 2014, 11:24 PM)
Hello hunters, I'm planning to buy a monster hunter 3 u early 2015, is it worth the money if I buy wii u instead of 3ds cuz I don't like to use handheld base game(?) . I've been playing mhtri on my wii online until capcom shutdown online server. Please help me guys, I want to play this game online on wii u, but it will suck if the capcom shutdown the online server again for wii u. I know there will be a mh4u released by 2015 on 3ds, but as stated above, I prefer wii u over 3ds but if buying 3ds is better move I will consider buying it. Do you guys think is possible for capcom to shutdown the server on wii u? Let me know what u guys think. PLEASE HELP ME ANYWAY POSSIBLE ㅠㅠ .
Well, the WiiU has been around 2 years only(mh3u is the launch title if Im not mistaken), Capcom will not shutting down the server so soon. Btw, if you getting a WiiU do you have any other game interested to play on it? Before this I also buying WiiU solely for this game(coz I also playing it on 3ds but dont like the control and no online for it).

If you want to get a 3ds maybe you can wait for the new3ds arriving later for US version. The gameplay is much better on new3ds with extra button and c-stick
Hello Hunterz
post Dec 24 2014, 09:23 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(ottacone @ Dec 24 2014, 12:44 AM)
Well, the WiiU has been around 2 years only(mh3u is the launch title if Im not mistaken), Capcom will not shutting down the server so soon. Btw, if you getting a WiiU do you have any other game interested to play on it? Before this I also buying WiiU solely for this game(coz I also playing it on 3ds but dont like the control and no online for it).

If you want to get a 3ds maybe you can wait for the new3ds arriving later for US version. The gameplay is much better on new3ds with  extra button and c-stick
Thanks for reply ottacone i really appreciate it since im desperate to buy one now, regarding your question whether i have any other interested game to play on or not, thats one more prob to note, I DONT. I solely want to buy the console or 3ds because of monhun so it will be bad if capcom shutdown the server later after i have play the game later, previously on tri i have play untill hr 98(just to let u knoe) so if playing monhun3ultimate mean that i have to play it from scratch, it doesnt seems worth the money, but if theres online available for a long time i can tolerate since i love the series. i ve tried playing the monhun3u demo on 3ds xl from my friend, the contoller seems awkward at first maybe bcuz im not used to it yet. whats wrong with wii u controller if i may ask? they said the graphics when playing online in wii u is awesome so thats make me more leaning on wii u instead of 3ds but i should consider other things as well cuz i basically have to play it again. one more question, i have a wii, can the controller (the swinging thing, nunchuck is the name i think) usable in wii u console, im used to it now, so dont have to play using wii u remote controller. THANK YOU FOR READING AND SORRY IF I ACT LIKE A KID WANTING THIS DONT WANT THAT, I JUST WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME, IS BEEN AGES SINCE I LAST PLAY. sweat.gif sweat.gif
Hello Hunterz
post Dec 24 2014, 09:26 AM

0 posts

Hello alllllllllzz, playing monhun 3 ultimate, WHICH ONE IS BETTER in your opinion, Playing on WII U or 3DS. Im planning to buy either early 2015. Thank You
hydroboy87
post Dec 25 2014, 12:34 AM

Getting Started
289 posts

QUOTE(Hello Hunterz @ Dec 24 2014, 09:23 AM)
Thanks for reply ottacone i really appreciate it since im desperate to buy one now, regarding your question whether i have any other interested game to play on or not, thats one more prob to note, I DONT. I solely want to buy the console or 3ds because of monhun so it will be bad if capcom shutdown the server later after i have play the game later, previously on tri i have play untill hr 98(just to let u knoe) so if playing monhun3ultimate mean that i have to play it from scratch, it doesnt seems worth the money, but if theres online available for a long time i can tolerate since i love the series. i ve tried playing the monhun3u demo on 3ds xl from my friend, the contoller seems awkward at first maybe bcuz im not used to it yet. whats wrong with wii u controller if i may ask? they said the graphics when playing online in wii u is awesome so thats make me more leaning on wii u instead of 3ds but i should consider other things as well cuz i basically have to play it again. one more question, i have a wii, can the controller (the swinging thing, nunchuck is the name i think) usable in wii u console, im used to it now, so dont have to play using wii u remote controller. THANK YOU FOR READING AND SORRY IF I ACT LIKE A KID WANTING THIS DONT WANT THAT, I JUST WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME, IS BEEN AGES SINCE I LAST PLAY.  sweat.gif  sweat.gif
I think it is a good time to buy a WiiU now with all the awesome games out there.

PLuS MH4 is around the corner biggrin.gif
Hello Hunterz
post Dec 25 2014, 01:00 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(hydroboy87 @ Dec 25 2014, 12:34 AM)
I think it is a good time to buy a WiiU now with all the awesome games out there.

PLuS  MH4 is around the corner biggrin.gif
but wii u doesnt support mh4 right? cry.gif cry.gif
jellybean-fish
post Dec 25 2014, 06:02 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(Kyoyagami @ Dec 3 2014, 01:37 PM)
wahaha... i also need 1 to be reserve too.. super hype about ... nothing could go wrong with 1st pre order in Monster hunter series. rclxms.gif

rathian_mhfu
post Jan 5 2015, 08:17 PM

Rioreia Kishou Shu
2,302 posts

Can 3ds mh4u plays online?
ottacone
post Jan 5 2015, 11:36 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(rathian_mhfu @ Jan 5 2015, 08:17 PM)
Can 3ds mh4u plays online?
Yep nod.gif
darks0r4
post Jan 7 2015, 11:29 AM

Getting Started
124 posts

Any news if Wii u will get monster hunter 4u?
If not, i just sell my Wii U ,and start hating nintendork and capcon. Lol
rathian_mhfu
post Jan 17 2015, 07:38 PM

Rioreia Kishou Shu
2,302 posts

Welcome back all the seniors hunter! Cant wait for my game to arrive!
jellybean-fish
post Jan 20 2015, 10:22 AM

22 posts

QUOTE(darks0r4 @ Jan 7 2015, 11:29 AM)
Any news if Wii u will get monster hunter 4u?
If not, i just sell my Wii U ,and start hating nintendork and capcon. Lol
Wii u not getting MH4u Sorry ...

quote from executive producer Ryozo Tsujimoto
One of the key features of the Wii U version was online multiplayer, and this time we have been able to implement online multiplayer on the 3DS so you can play local matches when you're out and about or when you have a Wi-Fi connection you can play online, so we felt that the 3DS version was complete as it was with this feature set.
chienpo2007
post Jan 23 2015, 08:17 PM

37 posts

Hi guys,

Recently just brought monster Hunter for wii u,
Planning to transfer my data from my 3DS version,
Then found out that I cannot find data transfer app in 3DS eshop,

Any fix?
myxery
post Aug 21 2017, 01:32 PM

Oro?!
903 posts

Is there anybody still playing this game online?
terryforever
post Oct 3 2017, 06:23 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

QUOTE(myxery @ Aug 21 2017, 01:32 PM)
Is there anybody still playing this game online?
I still have the game
If u want, i can online with u.
hahaha I also forget how to play

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0343sec    0.06    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:51 AM