Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

My horrible SPM results and i want to study law?

views

TS99problems
post Mar 21 2013, 08:00 PM, updated 12y ago

Getting Started
126 posts

I got English A and Bahasa D and Sejarah D. Agama Islam C, Math's Physics Biology E, and Chemistry and Additional Math's G. Is it possible? Im really interested in law. Idk what to do now. Focked up
Mx-ZAi
post Mar 21 2013, 08:03 PM

Getting Started
272 posts

SPM results doesnt have anything to do with ur future studies. Ive seen people who had worse result succeeding in their tertiary studies. Question is, how sure are u that u are interested in law? Law is definitely not an easy-going subject.
anep
post Mar 21 2013, 08:05 PM

OverClocker (Retired)
2,026 posts

Law = powderful in english and history in SPM level.

why history? need a lot of hafal2 thing. u need to read n hafal cases tongue.gif
cckkpr
post Mar 21 2013, 08:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,405 posts

Shariah law better and easier to pass. Not so complex compared to English law. Sufficient to practise in Malaysia. Nowadays a lot of cases.
joedpa82
post Mar 21 2013, 08:08 PM

On my way
573 posts

QUOTE(99problems @ Mar 21 2013, 09:00 PM)
I got English A and Bahasa D and Sejarah D. Agama Islam C, Math's Physics Biology E, and Chemistry and Additional Math's G. Is it possible? Im really interested in law. Idk what to do now. Focked up
Nothing is impossible. But what makes u think ur cut out to take up law?

Studying law requires spending a great amount of time in front of books. Social life will go down the drain. No time for relationship and such.

If you feel you can dedicate your time and energy 110% then you can take law. If you don't like looking up law tomes, journal and acts then law is not for you. I have better results than you and still i wont take law because i don't think i can give my life for it.
Ceeching
post Mar 21 2013, 08:16 PM

Getting Started
110 posts

QUOTE(99problems @ Mar 21 2013, 08:00 PM)
I am not being rude or anything but if you are interested in law, you should really score in your history. Because basically law is all about memorising. My friend is doing A-Levels in Sunway and she used her forecast results. I guess it might be different for you since you waited for your actual results.

In my opinion, the fastest route to law is A-Levels. You should survey in the university or college you are entering. The entry requirement varies alot depending on the places. Ask them whether your results are fit for an admission. Ask your teachers. They'll be a great help.
TS99problems
post Mar 21 2013, 08:30 PM

Getting Started
126 posts

Im not interested in doing Shariah law or anything that's got to do with religion of any sorts. Just law. Idk how I can describe how I want to get law as my higher education and being a lawyer. My father wants me to be a businessman like him. Which to me looks pretty boring.
I studied hard for History. I didn't sleep one whole day before the History papers just to read one whole revision book of form 4-5. I tried my best.
I love reading. Anything that fascinates me, that makes me have my utmost focus to read, I can finish the whole damn book. From astronomy to law, I can. I just have that feeling when Im reading something fascinating to me, I get that adrenaline feeling to read more and more. I read some law books at MPH that day. Its fascinating to me to learn about it.
History wasn't my favorite subject but I can still memorize History. Thing is, i can memorize world history better than our own country. World history fascinates me the most. Like the Mesopotamia bs thing. I scored well in that sets of papers before spm. Came spm, history about country. I can do, but not all. Idk. I feel gay looking at this result. Feeling focked up. Everything.

I know i can do law. To me, thats most interesting. But this results. Idk.
kemy
post Mar 21 2013, 08:50 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

I would advise you to take stpm, work for good grades. With your results, I dont think you can cope with A levels, especially the March intake. I am taking A levels right now, and I regretted for not taking STPM.
MrTaxxi
post Mar 21 2013, 08:56 PM

On my way
575 posts

with bahasa D its really hard to practice law in malaysia...i assume one have to speak fluent bm+english to be a malaysian lawyer, no?

your lawyer dream is still probable...just go for a-lvl/stpm...the best case still is matrics though.... u're bumi, right? it should just made everything easier for u... smile.gif
OptimusMaximus
post Mar 21 2013, 10:38 PM

On my way
615 posts

QUOTE(joedpa82 @ Mar 21 2013, 08:08 PM)
Nothing is impossible. But what makes u think ur cut out to take up law?

Studying law requires spending a great amount of time in front of books. Social life will go down the drain. No time for relationship and such.

If you feel you can dedicate your time and energy 110% then you can take law. If you don't like looking up law tomes, journal and acts then law is not for you. I have better results than you and still i wont take law because i don't think i can give my life for it.
Hmm not only law requires 110% energy and time..pretty sure other professional courses would make our social life go down the drain too

This post has been edited by OptimusMaximus: Mar 21 2013, 10:39 PM
halim90
post Mar 21 2013, 10:42 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

Pendidikan Islam is C? what religion u interested?.. go school pondok again.. =="

TheCagedBird
post Mar 21 2013, 10:47 PM

On my way
558 posts

Honestly, your result is not that ideal, for your subjects there's only 1A and 1C, two credits, don't even qualify for diploma

I'll suggest you to take STPM, and retake July paper for BM, you need a credit in BM to exempt CLP BM qualifying exam, or maybe you want to further your studies in public university, but still it's better to resit it

And also this

FOR U.K. LAW DEGREE HOLDERS:
A. A minimum of 3 credits at SPM level or its equivalent obtained in one and the same examination .
[/CODE]

So, the conclusion is, resit your SPM

This post has been edited by TheCagedBird: Mar 21 2013, 10:49 PM
hafic
post Mar 21 2013, 10:50 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

Actually like other courses, if u know how to study and how to answer the examination, studying law isn't so hard. U don't have to swim in books for the whole sem and study all the time, but u must know when to study and how to study + more importantly know how to answer. Law papers require long answer and usually the time given to answer 1 paper is 3 hours, but it definitely not enough to answer all the question.

Anyway, please don't take law and please3 do not be a lawyer, it wasn't an enjoyable work to handle the problems of others and the salary of junior lawyer is not so much.
Seb_back2back
post Mar 21 2013, 11:05 PM

Enthusiast
934 posts

QUOTE(Ceeching @ Mar 21 2013, 08:16 PM)
I am not being rude or anything but if you are interested in law, you should really score in your history. Because basically law is all about memorising. My friend is doing A-Levels in Sunway and she used her forecast results. I guess it might be different for you since you waited for your actual results.

In my opinion, the fastest route to law is A-Levels.  You should survey in the university or college you are entering. The entry requirement varies alot depending on the places. Ask them whether your results are fit for an admission. Ask your teachers. They'll be a great help.
I always had the impression that the entry requirement for the A levels programme was 5 credits, regardless which college you go to.
Area51SE
post Mar 21 2013, 11:07 PM

Enthusiast
996 posts

As long you have 5 credits, you can go for A-levels and go for a Law degree after that. The question now is whether you ARE REALLY INTERESTED AND VERY SURE that you wish to take up Law.
SUSinsightone
post Mar 21 2013, 11:15 PM

Getting Started
161 posts

By looking at your Sejarah grade, I think u should take other course. You're not suitable to read law
ascension278
post Mar 21 2013, 11:20 PM

Casual
330 posts

my god....based on ur results i bet u din study at all for the other subjects....means ur not cut out to study something as intensive as law bro...law is memorizing case vs case, learning how to quote them and using intelligence to argue ur case....sorry bro
Area51SE
post Mar 21 2013, 11:52 PM

Enthusiast
996 posts

Yes, law requires a lot of memorizing including cases , acts, statutes
SUSYam Seng
post Mar 22 2013, 12:47 AM

Getting Started
77 posts

maybe u can try to ask private colleges like Brickfields college/Binary college?

If they can take in Africans I am sure they should have a place for u.
hirano
post Mar 22 2013, 02:06 AM

凸(`△´#)
3,260 posts

QUOTE(halim90 @ Mar 21 2013, 10:42 PM)
Pendidikan Islam is C? what religion u interested?.. go school pondok again.. =="
what does this have to do with anything? Pend Islam got nothing to do with UK-based law, which is this topic all about. Who cares if a Malay got an A or E in this case.
TS99problems
post Mar 22 2013, 03:14 AM

Getting Started
126 posts

Wow, very helpful. What, Im a Muslim so I must score A lah? Aku tgh serious psl benda lain kau sesat pasal sekolah pondok. Wtf bro? Eh, Islam eh? Oh, cakap gaya Islam ah. Kena A kan? Apa ini wahai saudara Islam ku? Astaghfirullah!
TS99problems
post Mar 22 2013, 03:17 AM

Getting Started
126 posts

QUOTE(Yam Seng @ Mar 22 2013, 12:47 AM)
maybe u can try to ask private colleges like Brickfields college/Binary college?

If they can take in Africans I am sure they should have a place for u.
My friend is doing foundation for law in BAC. He say need 5 cred.
TS99problems
post Mar 22 2013, 03:22 AM

Getting Started
126 posts

So what should I do? Apart from resitting some papers.
I applied this UPU think for govt colleges.

Can anyone tell me what's the diff between private and govt. My couz say private need money only. Wtv ur result also can. Wtf? My another couz who focked up his spm and thanks to his dad got money he entered HELP uni study psychology or something. He ended up becoming a magician now. That's a fail, which I dont want.

Also, are there are any colleges govt or pri which accepts 2 creds in SPM ?
Because I really want to continue study in July college or what bs idc anymore.

How about media? Film? Events management? Hotel management? Im sorry im asking too much. I can't think right
TheCagedBird
post Mar 22 2013, 04:22 AM

On my way
558 posts

QUOTE(99problems @ Mar 22 2013, 03:22 AM)
So what should I do? Apart from resitting some papers.
I applied this UPU think for govt colleges.

Can anyone tell me what's the diff between private and govt. My couz say private need money only. Wtv ur result also can. Wtf? My another couz who focked up his spm and thanks to his dad got money he entered HELP uni study psychology or something. He ended up becoming a magician now. That's a fail, which I dont want.

Also, are there are any colleges govt or pri which accepts 2 creds in  SPM ?
Because I really want to continue study in July college or what bs idc anymore.
How about media? Film? Events management? Hotel management? Im sorry im asking too much. I can't think right
You can go for Certificate then go for diploma, BUT STILL U CANT PRACTISE LAW

U can apply UPU maybe luckily got in one of the Kolej Matrikulasi, I assume you're Bumi

For those whatever Media, Hotel management course, for Private college, yes, you just need money, a lot. Because you can't apply PTPTN loan, and you have to do an extra Certificate, money again
feynman
post Mar 22 2013, 10:57 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Elite
4,774 posts

Rubbish.....those who tell you Law is all about memorising are idiots.

You may not be able to get into law the normal way, the 5 credit rule was set by the government. There might be a chance to enroll yourself in a diploma or certificate program, usually 2-3 credits will suffice. Once you have received a diploma or a certificate, your SPM becomes less important.
K-san
post Mar 22 2013, 11:17 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

bad result man.
2 credit only
if u insist to do law. then good luck la.
can even join any college diploma or foundation too
odin140
post Mar 22 2013, 11:57 AM

Getting Started
114 posts

Best is to find a way and enter a Pre-U course, sort of like a Diploma but 1 year or 1 1/2 year in duration. Study hard and take up subjects that you have particular interest in. Then try to apply to BAC. Before applying make sure your results for your Pre-U is good enough for BAC Law. Shouldn't be hard. All the best.
ascension278
post Mar 22 2013, 12:04 PM

Casual
330 posts

http://www.ehow.com/list_6582901_tips-study-law.html

those who said law is not about memorizing are idiots
joedpa82
post Mar 23 2013, 07:00 AM

On my way
573 posts

QUOTE(OptimusMaximus @ Mar 21 2013, 11:38 PM)
Hmm not only law requires 110% energy and time..pretty sure other professional courses would make our social life go down the drain too
but law sucks it the most
OptimusMaximus
post Mar 23 2013, 07:21 PM

On my way
615 posts

QUOTE(joedpa82 @ Mar 23 2013, 07:00 AM)
but law sucks it the most
Oh how about medicine or engineering too? Equally stressful la smile.gif
halim90
post Mar 23 2013, 07:31 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(99problems @ Mar 22 2013, 03:14 AM)
Wow, very helpful. What, Im a Muslim so I must score A lah? Aku tgh serious psl benda lain kau sesat pasal sekolah pondok. Wtf bro? Eh, Islam eh? Oh, cakap gaya Islam ah. Kena A kan? Apa ini wahai saudara Islam ku? Astaghfirullah!
Agama penting dlm merujuk keperibadian seseorg...
should learn more in Agama.. then u will succesful in world..

Dont show people how weak u are..

Even im new in Islam i got better than u..

I dont need to show what result i got.. cz for u my "saudara" u need learn way too long in Agama..

if my advice make u hurtbut then forget it.. notworthy.gif
The Inferiority Complex
post Mar 25 2013, 03:23 AM

33 posts

If I'm not wrong ....

if u want to become a lawyer, your BM in spm must have at least a credit.

Otherwise, u r not qualified to be called to the bar.

This post has been edited by The Inferiority Complex: Mar 25 2013, 03:25 AM
TS99problems
post Mar 25 2013, 05:07 AM

Getting Started
126 posts

QUOTE(The Inferiority Complex @ Mar 25 2013, 03:23 AM)
If I'm not wrong ....

if u want to become a lawyer, your BM in spm must have at least a credit.

Otherwise, u r not qualified to be called to the bar.
True. I just went Uitm yesterday, shah alam. The person in charge at the Law Faculty stall says that either I have to resit BM paper, or I can take a program(pre, foundation,certificate, idk what was she talking abt actually) for 6 months at uitm then continue taking diploma. What's this?
chiahau
post Mar 25 2013, 07:14 AM

Fatthau StalKer
All Stars
14,074 posts

QUOTE(99problems @ Mar 25 2013, 05:07 AM)
True. I just went Uitm yesterday, shah alam. The person in charge at the Law Faculty stall says that either I have to resit BM paper, or I can take a program(pre, foundation,certificate, idk what was she talking abt actually) for 6 months at uitm then continue taking diploma. What's this?
You can take a program like Diploma or something 1st.

From there, you can use the Diploma result to enter into Degree.

And bro, you need to resit your SPM also, so good luck.

For now, recommend you take a little time off from studying, register yourself for the July Exams for Bahasa and after that, only plan where you want to go.

Most IPTA's intake is around September/IPTS being May~September and you can have enough time or clarity to see where or what your real passion are.

Hope this helps, good luck.

And oh, you don't get called up to the BAR, you register and take exams to be BAR-red tongue.gif
joedpa82
post Mar 25 2013, 08:23 AM

On my way
573 posts

QUOTE(OptimusMaximus @ Mar 23 2013, 08:21 PM)
Oh how about medicine or engineering too? Equally stressful la  smile.gif
true. engineering and medical still can goof around though. Law on the other hand will take u up ur anus.
joedpa82
post Mar 25 2013, 08:24 AM

On my way
573 posts

QUOTE(99problems @ Mar 22 2013, 04:14 AM)
troll will always be troll
chiahau
post Mar 25 2013, 11:10 AM

Fatthau StalKer
All Stars
14,074 posts

QUOTE(joedpa82 @ Mar 25 2013, 08:23 AM)
true. engineering and medical still can goof around though. Law on the other hand will take u up ur anus.
If you are a medical student, I am sure you won't be saying this statement.

I'm taking law with another stuffs and I goof more than my friends in medicine for sure.

Well, except the ones in IMU laugh.gif
joedpa82
post Mar 25 2013, 01:28 PM

On my way
573 posts

QUOTE(chiahau @ Mar 25 2013, 12:10 PM)

I'm taking law with another stuffs and I goof more than my friends in medicine for sure.

Well, except the ones in IMU  laugh.gif
meh. it depends on uni. some uni has strict guideline some not.
The Inferiority Complex
post Mar 25 2013, 03:01 PM

33 posts

QUOTE(99problems @ Mar 25 2013, 05:07 AM)
I don't know Uitm got law program or not ...

but if u r not going to resit bm in july or november,

next time, u have to sit for Bahasa Malaysia Qualifying Examination conducted by Qualifying Board.

http://www.lpqb.org.my/index.php?option=co...id=85&Itemid=77

If you don't want to take clp next time, u can only study in the qualified universities accredited.

here is the list of qualified university, the only private U recognised is MMU.

http://www.lpqb.org.my/index.php?option=co...d=131&Itemid=77

IF U WANT TO BECOME LAWYER IN M'SIA, pls dont take the law course prepared by the other private U except MMU,

but u can take the UK degree transfer program prepared by private U.

but u must also check if the UK universities is recognised or not.

here is the list http://www.lpqb.org.my/index.php?option=co...id=96&Itemid=77

U can also take the external program in ATC or BAC which is from University of London, u dont have to leave for uk, and u study 3-year UOL external program in M'sia.
OptimusMaximus
post Mar 25 2013, 03:10 PM

On my way
615 posts

QUOTE(joedpa82 @ Mar 25 2013, 08:23 AM)
Haha like the end statement. Are u studying law too?

QUOTE(chiahau @ Mar 25 2013, 11:10 AM)

Well, except the ones in IMU  laugh.gif
So are u saying those in IMU are goofing around? laugh.gif
chiahau
post Mar 25 2013, 06:02 PM

Fatthau StalKer
All Stars
14,074 posts

QUOTE(joedpa82 @ Mar 25 2013, 01:28 PM)
meh. it depends on uni. some uni has strict guideline some not.
What guidelines? Syllabus are from UoL unless you are a public university students. Even so, the syllabus would be very similar....

Rules of the system would be same, syllabus would be same so I don't see a reason why some uni have strict guidelines?

It's a known fact for students to skip 3 months of classes and only attend the last 3 months of intensive classes for UoL candidates.

Most of the goof around after class and still score a decent 2nd upper at the end of the day.

Don't take generalization into picture. Ask those who are already inside the program and see how they goof compared to mechanical or medical students.

No offense yea smile.gif

QUOTE(OptimusMaximus @ Mar 25 2013, 03:10 PM)
Haha like the end statement. Are u studying law too?
So are u saying those in IMU are goofing around?  laugh.gif
I goof with them every weekend over beers and occasional harlem shakes when we are too drunk.

What you expect? The amazing part is, their pointer floats around 3,5 onwards laugh.gif

notworthy.gif
OptimusMaximus
post Mar 25 2013, 06:17 PM

On my way
615 posts

QUOTE(chiahau @ Mar 25 2013, 06:02 PM)
What guidelines? Syllabus are from UoL unless you are a public university students. Even so, the syllabus would be very similar....

Rules of the system would be same, syllabus would be same so I don't see a reason why some uni have strict guidelines?

It's a known fact for students to skip 3 months of classes and only attend the last 3 months of intensive classes for UoL candidates.

Most of the goof around after class and still score a decent 2nd upper at the end of the day.

Don't take generalization into picture. Ask those who are already inside the program and see how they goof compared to mechanical or medical students.

No offense yea  smile.gif
I goof with them every weekend over beers and occasional harlem shakes when we are too drunk.

What you expect? The amazing part is, their pointer floats around 3,5 onwards  laugh.gif

notworthy.gif
You mean those docs from IMU? Goofing around drinking beers yet getting 3.5++? Born geniuses or just studying smart? wink.gif
chiahau
post Mar 25 2013, 06:19 PM

Fatthau StalKer
All Stars
14,074 posts

QUOTE(OptimusMaximus @ Mar 25 2013, 06:17 PM)
You mean those docs from IMU? Goofing around drinking beers yet getting 3.5++? Born geniuses or just studying smart?  wink.gif
No idea. They are awesome people thou.

But let's not derail this topic.

TS wanna study Law, we should help him after all laugh.gif
Frasly.elizabeth
post Mar 25 2013, 08:21 PM

Getting Started
51 posts

I have a friend studying law at kings college London and honestly, law subject involves lots of memorising. Her textbook is so damn thick with over thousand of pages of cases to read and memorise. If you're good at memorising, by all means proceed with your choice. Having the passion for a particular subject is not good enough for you to excel in it unless you have the right skills. But this can be brushed up later.

I would recommend BAC, lots of friends studying law there.
joedpa82
post Mar 26 2013, 08:22 AM

On my way
573 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

It's a known fact for students to skip 3 months of classes and only attend the last 3 months of intensive classes for UoL candidates. - in Uitm non attendance for 60% classes = barred from taking exam.
chiahau
post Mar 26 2013, 02:48 PM

Fatthau StalKer
All Stars
14,074 posts

QUOTE(joedpa82 @ Mar 26 2013, 08:22 AM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

It's a known fact for students to skip 3 months of classes and only attend the last 3 months of intensive classes for UoL candidates. - in Uitm non attendance for 60% classes = barred from taking exam.
I did say UoL no? That's the program offered for BAC/ATC

And usually, attendance are very subjective in tertiary educations....

Some lecturers don't even take attendance.
lyin lyin
post Mar 26 2013, 09:01 PM

13 posts

Hi there, follow your instincts.

You alone know where you really want to go. smile.gif smile.gif
MengHoi
post Apr 1 2013, 12:32 PM

Getting Started
166 posts

That doesn't sound nice.
Does the UK has anything to do with religion?
Why are you aiming solely at the religion subject?

In TS's case, it is possible.
But you have to be very very focused and determined to finish off, say your A-Levels and your LLB in which you have to pass with Second Class Lower if you we're to do a 3+0 programme.
If your parents got the £££. Send you off to UK for a year for a 2+1 LLB course then different story, lah. brows.gif

IMHO, choose another subject.
Just my 2 cents

GDbaby
post Aug 11 2013, 09:36 AM

1 posts

Hey, Ive got something to ask to. I want to take foundation in law. This is my spm result:
BM- B+
BI- B
Maths- D
History-B+
Science-C+
Perdagangan-C+
Moral-A-

My result can apPly for foundation in law ka? bcoz my maths not credit laa.
pikachu007
post Aug 12 2013, 02:37 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(99problems @ Mar 21 2013, 08:30 PM)

I studied hard for History. I didn't sleep one whole day before the History papers just to read one whole revision book of form 4-5. I tried my best.

History wasn't my favorite subject but I can still memorize History. Thing is, i can memorize world history better than our own country. World history fascinates me the most. Like the Mesopotamia bs thing. I scored well in that sets of papers before spm. Came spm, history about country. I can do, but not all. Idk. I feel gay looking at this result. Feeling focked up. Everything.

I know i can do law. To me, thats most interesting. But this results. Idk.
u cant simply read the whole history book one day b4 exam doh.gif , ts yg dah lepas biar lah lepas, but nk bg nasihat sikit, in ur future study mana bole last2 minit tapi kene consistent unless ur a genius whistling.gif , if u r really fascinated about law go for it, but as i say study xleh last minit, u can succeed just like anybody else but u;l need to study consistently, as for ur law pathway idk, but try sit for another uni entry exam eg stpm/alevel/etc and try score kaw2 punye, gudluck biggrin.gif
liez
post Aug 12 2013, 02:03 PM

Regular
1,346 posts

just get 5 credits and you have a chance to be a lawyer.
konakona
post Aug 12 2013, 02:26 PM

Getting Started
204 posts

QUOTE(99problems @ Mar 21 2013, 10:00 PM)
You also need to understand the prospects. What's your target? To become a lawyer? Educator? Analyst? Or something else?

Being a lawyer is hard, not just because of the effort, but the limitations that the profession brings. One wrong move on your side and you are done.

Then there's also law politics, office politics etc. A few of my friends ends up as a lecturer because they can't stand these stuff.
nickerlas
post Oct 25 2013, 05:26 PM

(:
931 posts

ts. i'm about to start law in BAC or HELP.

Foundation in law offered at BAC or KDU is actually express a-levels. To enter A-levels you generally need at least 5 credits. You might need to resit for your BM paper, or take a MQA bahasa kebangsaan subject in college. I'm afraid you need to get more credits because the closest thing you can do is to try to get another credit for SPM, and then try to apply for a foundation somewhere, or maybe BAC offers a-levels for 3 credits, i don't know that for sure because a couple of years ago for me, it needed 5 credits (at least c).

So all in all, your spm results aren't good enough at the present, and yes people do well in tertiary education despite bad spm results but you need to have at least the minimum required, which at the present you don't.

My advice is look around for a pre-u (preferably a-levels, try bac or others) that accepts 3 credits, or failing that just go and ask the counsellors if they will accept you with your results.

Failing THAT, retake your spm.

hope this helps.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0372sec    0.40    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:39 AM