Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Astro B.yond IPTV with Maxis Fibre Network, You can watch Astro now even raining!!

views

wgpictures
post Aug 14 2013, 11:54 AM

Getting Started
168 posts

Taiko, you sure within 2 weeks? I called up Astro, the agent told me within one month. Does it mean you guys can do it faster than them? If yes, I might just call you up.
wgpictures
post Aug 15 2013, 12:09 AM

Getting Started
168 posts

QUOTE(AristaEmpire @ Aug 14 2013, 04:59 PM)
Hi,

You want to install Normal Astro or Maxis Fibre or Astro IPTV. We have 3 options for u!
IPTV. I want it to be installed as soon as getting very bored already at home. I dono who can do it faster.
wgpictures
post Aug 15 2013, 12:14 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

QUOTE(AristaEmpire @ Aug 15 2013, 11:21 AM)
Hi,

For Astro IPTV, it's really need about a month for installation because Astro only allow their internal technician for installation.

However, if u urgent need of internet usage. We can help u to install Maxis Fibre first thereafter help u upgrade to Astro IPTV. At least u hav internet to use while waiting for the Astro.

If interested, u can submit the e-form to us. The link can be found in the 1st page of this topic.

Thks.
No point, I am a current user of Unifi. I already have internet. I will cut only when Astro comes in. Nvm then.
wgpictures
post Aug 15 2013, 09:05 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

QUOTE(AristaEmpire @ Aug 15 2013, 03:10 PM)
Hi,

We still can help you to submit form and queue for the installation. Once the Astro confirm you the installation date then only u terminate your UNIFI.

Thks
Also no point, I am already in queue. I just wanted someone who can do it faster.

wgpictures
post Aug 16 2013, 01:28 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

Ask Tm go to eat themselves la. Advertising saying they know broadband best, their price is most expensive now currently in the market with no added value or customer service. I have raised it several time to them saying the pricing is too high being the main broadband provider in Malaysia, more than 5 times I asked them to discount and revise the pricing for loyal customers like me. Raised it in their website, you know what they do? They just close that report automatically. All 5 times also they just close and ignore.

Marvellous.
wgpictures
post Aug 23 2013, 01:48 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

Watch out man, I haven't install also got problems faced with Astro already. If you guys have not signed up yet, reconsider and ask properly. Once you sign up, get the same treatment as Unifi also wan basically. Back to square one.
wgpictures
post Aug 24 2013, 01:42 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

Latest update, as of now, after a PM to their facebook, all their answer is ask me for my IC and phone number, they'll check with their team and get back to me. No compensation offered still for me. And bear in mind, there are many other users who faces such disapointment to my astonishment. The installer called me up and when I rant, he told me, I am not the only one like that. In fact, on that day itself, I am not the only one who was pissed after making arrangements, many others that he was suppose to install also faces the same thing.

Do bear in mind, we're talking only about one installer here. If I asked 20 other installer, God knows how many more users they have disappointed and screw up installation on the user's expense. I will keep this forum updated until my problem is solved. See if they compensate me in anyway. If they don't, then you guys know la, what kinda service level you can expect from them.

Package can be attractive, but Malaysian style, once you sign up.....here comes the trouble.
wgpictures
post Aug 24 2013, 02:28 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

Today
10:37am
Astro

Just to confirm with you Wilson, this request is for new IPTV installation under your IC xxxxxxx. Can you provide me any teo of your contact numbers. Let me check with the IPTV team on the status and PM you here. ^sarah
Today
1:38pm

I have called your IPTV many times. All of the answer they give me is, "Sorry, but the report here says that installer already called you up and tell you that they cannot install". My situation is very easy. Yes they have called me around 1030am in that same morning which they are suppose to install at 230pm that afternoon. Ask yourself, if you are a user, would you be pissed if usually no one is at home but you specially make arrangements and took company leave just to find out things like that? If you would, do you think you will just say its ok I am fine, just after they say sorry? Now you lost one day of leave. You took effort, woke up earlier, dig up your 4 months old baby just to transport them to your in laws for this installation. And then all you get is, " Sorry can't install today, will let you know once we reschedule once we know".
1:43pm

By the way, I am going to post reply from Astro up on forums. Letting you know so that its fair to you. If there should be no reply, I will also update. I will include the date and speed of reply as well just so that everyone who are potential to sign up for Astro IPTV knows what they're heading for.
2:18pm
Astro

Hi Mr xxx, we appreciate your patience and sincerely apologise for all the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that we are following with the PIC to get a confirmed installation date for you. Thanks ^Mona
2:25pm

Hi Mona, if you read, you would realize that an apology isn't what I am looking for. I was suppose to get an answer yesterday. I still did not and today all you can tell me is, you will confirm and installation date for me, yet, still we do not know when that would come about. You are answering like how those call centre are answering me yesterday, I talk to a diff channel to get a diff answer, just to find out I am getting the same answer. I am posting these thread up online for a group of IPTV potential signup to watch. By they way, I highly suggest you guys to waive my first month fee once I install. This is really not making me happy. My one day salary was gone.
wgpictures
post Aug 28 2013, 03:19 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

QUOTE(shiewwai85 @ Aug 26 2013, 10:49 AM)
Wgpictures : we are sorry to hear that your problem is not solve yet. Unfortunately, we are unable to help you to follow because u not subscribe with us. U may go look for your dealer that you subscribe and ask them to follow up and check on the matter.. Why it is postpone? Technical problem or human problem?

We do encounter some technical problem for some condos or some unifi infrastructure area during the appointment. If that happen, they really need to postpone the appointment.

Thanks.

Steve
Arista Empire Sdn Bhd
Technical AND human problem.

This post has been edited by wgpictures: Aug 28 2013, 03:36 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0212sec    0.66    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:59 PM