Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Astro B.yond IPTV with Maxis Fibre Network, You can watch Astro now even raining!!

views

shiewwai85
post Mar 20 2013, 03:25 PM

Getting Started
221 posts

Lets do the Math Calculation.. if u using UnIfi every month paying RM149 5mbps, astro service include sport,wah lai toh, astro on demand package every month RM160. total inclusive of unifi and astro is RM309 monthly.

if subscribe maxis astro iptv, RM148 for Maxis fiber 10mbps, and astro superpack RM155 for all sports, wah lai toh, astro on demand, HD channel, xtra 10 exclusive HD channel just for Maxis Fiber user and Astro On the Go service. total all price monthly are RM303.

benefit:-
1. save at least RM6 monthly.
2. Unifi pay RM149 u can use 5mbps, Maxis Fiber pay RM148 u can use 10mbps.. this already worth more than enough.
3. during heavy rain, u still can watch astro
4. astro rebate RM25 if bundle with maxis fiber. which mean you montly price will be RM278.
5. Pay ONE bill only every month because Astro will bill together with maxis fiber. if subscribe to Unifi and Astro, u have to go different place and pay or if by online, charge RM0.50 per payment. so calculate the cost.
6. HD Channel will be charge RM20 monthy for current user. if bundle with astro maxis iptv, it is free.
7. Astro on The Go charge RM25 monthly for Tablet user. if bundle with astro maxis iptv, it is free as well..
8. Astro also provide PVR for FREE.. Totally FREE... no need PAY for it. you can record any movie, drama, sport and etc with the recording system.

Total Cost of saving : RM75 monthly at least.
if you subscribe all the channel currently, why not upgrade to Astro Maxis IPTV and enjoy such additional benefit ?

Act Fast Now.. pre-register now and be the 1st to own the new service provided by Maxis & Astro.

thanks.
shiewwai85
post Mar 25 2013, 07:00 PM

Getting Started
221 posts

If u subscribed to combo package, YES, AOG and HD is available. Pls contAct us at 019-3932888 or email us at maxis@arista.my

shiewwai85
post Apr 18 2013, 02:05 PM

Getting Started
221 posts

hi, yes, add RM50 per month to enjoy the service. we call it Multi Room. all channel is same but different decoder.

*if you are subscribe under Maxis Astro IPTV, this service only available on Maxis Fiber Area. if you are under TM Unifi, multiroom service is not available due to TM restriction on VDSL network.

*if normal decoder, YES, it is available.
Pls Call 019-3932888 for more info.
shiewwai85
post Apr 18 2013, 02:55 PM

Getting Started
221 posts

hi, which mean that your area is under TM fiber backbone. so multiroom is not available.

if condo, we use VDSL and landed we will pull the direct Fiber from station.

if currently you are using UNIFI, then we just continue the same fiber and just change your port.

the maxis astro iptv decoder is come with modem and PVR service. so not just LAN cable, it also built in WIFI. old PVR decoder is using WIFI dongle.

the installation fees currently set at RM300 but if you use Auto Debit monthly payment, RM300 is waived or else, pay advance 6 months for your subscription, installation also waived.

thanks.
shiewwai85
post Apr 18 2013, 03:33 PM

Getting Started
221 posts

hi novusgizmos :-
the fiber cable is for your Maxis Fiber Internet. from the maxis fiber internet modem, they will connect to Astro IPTV PVR decoder using wifi. it is totally seperate item. for multiroom, we are so sorry, under TM Unifi area, we are unable to use multiroom due to restriction from TM.

for alternative solution, installed another iptv account on 1st floor. which mean, two account.
please be remember, astro iptv no longer need the satelite dish. everything is using fiber. so when raining, u still can watch astro.
shiewwai85
post Apr 18 2013, 03:37 PM

Getting Started
221 posts

hi azrilyp, good question.. if you subscribe to Maxis Astro IPTV package, they are no longer VOIP call available. u need to subscribe separately which charge you RM20 monthly. we can help you to register this if you want it.

so, when you apply this package, all you current contract will be terminated and upgrade to IPTV service. so, you no need pay the penalty.

please call or sms to 019-3932888 for detail. thanks

shiewwai85
post Apr 19 2013, 12:42 PM

Getting Started
221 posts

hi azrilyp, for your VOIP no. case, i not sure wether can retain the same or not. you can call to maxis for enquiry after your installation. in my experience, the number cannot use back the same because the pool number is given by MCMC.

hi s9sa, yes. only for channel not available on IPTV need dish such as NTV7, 8TV and two malay channel.

the dish is for you to watch this 4 channel only. no effect on IPTV
shiewwai85
post Apr 19 2013, 03:15 PM

Getting Started
221 posts

no, because the iptv is connected to fiber modem or router via wifi or LAN cable.
shiewwai85
post Apr 23 2013, 01:36 PM

Getting Started
221 posts

hi, noddless.. can you PM me your contact no. or sms to 019-3932888. your question is hard to explain here. i call you and explain to you better. smile.gif
shiewwai85
post Apr 23 2013, 01:43 PM

Getting Started
221 posts

Hybrid Mode is FOC and installed during the same appointment with installer.

hybrid mode mean the Astro B.Yond PVR set is connected to dish and maxis RGW fiber modem. this only applicable to Landed property and on TM infrastructure.

if you using maxis IPTV on TM infrastructure, we unable to use multiroom due to TM restriction. but if normal decoder, yes, you can install multiroom but you must install 1st decoder and activated then only we proceed to apply multiroom.

shiewwai85
post Apr 23 2013, 01:52 PM

Getting Started
221 posts

noddless, i try to explain here for the muiltiroom installation.

yes, you can see different channel in different location. is two set different decoder.

1st, you ask your installer to pull from your rooftop two astro cable to 2nd floor living room. then from 2nd floor living room, pull another two to ground floor living room. then astro installer will do the rest lo..

*pls bare in mind.. if you installer not pull the cable properly, it may result the bad quality and astro installer will not responsible for this. so make sure the installer give good quality cable. haha

if you want more secure, i recommend astro installer for you and u negotiate with him about the installation price. thanks.
shiewwai85
post May 6 2013, 11:37 PM

Getting Started
221 posts

Hi gogetter83, we already have new decoder for iptv with maxis. It is built in wifi and no longer using dongle.

As far we attended the training by both vendor, Either wifi or LAN can watch astro. But in my knowledge, LAN is stable than WIFI.

stanum, yes, we received your application form. We will submit to system asap
shiewwai85
post Aug 26 2013, 10:49 AM

Getting Started
221 posts

Wgpictures : we are sorry to hear that your problem is not solve yet. Unfortunately, we are unable to help you to follow because u not subscribe with us. U may go look for your dealer that you subscribe and ask them to follow up and check on the matter.. Why it is postpone? Technical problem or human problem?

We do encounter some technical problem for some condos or some unifi infrastructure area during the appointment. If that happen, they really need to postpone the appointment.

Thanks.

Steve
Arista Empire Sdn Bhd
shiewwai85
post Dec 9 2013, 01:48 AM

Getting Started
221 posts

pm replied. pls check.

thanks
shiewwai85
post Mar 5 2014, 03:27 PM

Getting Started
221 posts

Hi,

You can pm me your address. We can help you to check.

If you wish to apply, kindly click the E-form link as below:-

http://astroiptv.arista.my

Thanks

QUOTE(koapehal @ Mar 5 2014, 02:38 PM)
If maxis fibre internet service covers my area..this package should also covers it ...rite..coz I can't find it in astro coverage locator site
shiewwai85
post Nov 14 2014, 12:48 AM

Getting Started
221 posts

Hi, kingsley@16,

Kindly email your full address to maxis@arista.my

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0244sec    0.63    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:07 PM