Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Hikari85, not committed seller., amateur

abubin
post Mar 18 2013, 05:51 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,423 posts

i don't know about seller but if I encounter po box address, I will reject the sales. I know a lot of courier does not deliver to po box cause there are no one to sign for receiving of items. Buyer, you should know better about buying stuffs using po boxes. You could have warned seller. And seller also learn from this lesson that to be careful dealing with po box addresses. Nobody is scammer here. Just communications problem. In the end, hope it all end well.
abubin
post Mar 19 2013, 01:23 AM

10k Club
All Stars
10,423 posts

QUOTE(GodTier @ Mar 18 2013, 08:33 PM)
I only knew that 1st class local courier eg skynet and poslaju have no issue, which I also didnt know seller is such a shallow/careless trader dont know about her own preferential courier TnC

i dont think there is any communication problem, objective is clearly understood by seller, but seller is running away from responsibilities by giving very lame excuses.
poslaju is far from being a "1st class local courier". And are you sure they deliver to po box? After doing some googling, it seems even poslaju does not deliver to pobox. They will just leave a collection card in that po box. So you still need to go collect from their poslaju center. In fact, of all the courier company I googled, ALL have policies of not delivering to po boxes. Skynet, poslaju,

Tell me, which courier company would drop a package without signature at a pobox? I will stop using them immediately.

UPS "1st class courier" enough for you?
http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/sri/ship_box.html

Poslaju
http://www.duniakami.com/pos-laju-ke-p-o-box/

Only fedex seems to be partially sending to po boxes. And that is hit and miss cases.

Why? Some may ask is a bad idea to deliver to po box? Cause no one sign for the parcel. Even if the parcel is small enough to fit into the mail box, recipient can claim did not receive item and claim for lost parcel. Without signature, posoffice have no proof that they delivered the item. The recipient can claim from seller that he/she did not receive item. Make seller send item again or refund. Seller only can claim max of RM200 only from poslaju assuming claim is successful and after months and months.

This post has been edited by abubin: Mar 19 2013, 01:36 AM
abubin
post Mar 19 2013, 01:39 AM

10k Club
All Stars
10,423 posts

QUOTE(GodTier @ Mar 19 2013, 01:34 AM)
the PO box I use is rented by big corporate. not those individual ones.
and I am pretty sure the po box has no problem getting parcel from poslaju and skynet.

I can ask my previous lowyat.net seller to prove that I gave the same address, and i had no issue getting it from poslaju.
the skynet parcel i cannot prove though ...as it was a personal parcel ...i threw the receipt.

sorry, i am not expert in local courier. u should check for urself. i am not even that active in local online trading to begin with .
Big company rent the pobox? Does it have someone to sign for the parcel? If yes, that could probably explain why they delivered the package. Else, it is the deliver man that is slacking in his job. Cause he don't care about signature and just deliver cause rushing to go back home watch football... nod.gif

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0175sec    0.51    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:19 PM