Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.

RSS feedBump TopicClosed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Hikari85, not committed seller., amateur

Supercaturday
post Mar 17 2013, 02:42 PM

Group: New Member

Forumer you are complaining against: http://forum.lowyat.net/user/hikari85

Item being sold/bought: Ext HDD

Original thread link: http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/952928

Date of transaction: 12/3/13

Details of the complaint :
Here is what happened

I purchase a HDD, seller uses 3rd class courier; I refuse to pick up at courier’s pre-set time and location other than the address I provided.
because the courier called me out of blue, and I was far(20km) from their pickup point. simply not convenient to do so.

1st their excuse is outskirt whereby the address is inside town
2nd the address is PO box, seller claims she has been using her very own preferential courier for past 4 years without knowing this term --the courier doesn’t do delivery on PO BOX

Since seller needs me to wait uncertain period for 2nd delivery, I request for refund if she cant deliver on my suggested date.
Issue appeared on Thursday evening, I give tolerant till coming Monday.
She doesn’t agree. Derailing the issues to my use of words and ignoring my request, even I politely ask the seller to update me this real time status.
hence she is totally denying any buyer's right and seller's commitment.

I told her I want to complain her in here if she carries on like this, she complains me 1st. lol
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

She posted up all my private information, which is forbidden by this forum's law.
This show how unprofessional this seller can be, even though have been trading full time in this forum for past 4 years.

and what irritate me is, she refuses to stripe down the personal details upon my request in pm, sms and posting in the thread itself.

above all, the seller didnt even post 1 reply after revealing all the PM without censoring my private info during the 5/6 hours period while she was online at all time.
just mentioning I am rude, cant communicate and will not reply my PM in her thread.
Till this date. No info/update received .. from seller
following is this screen shot of the PMs.

I have acquired moderating team's hand-off/ nonintervention approaches on this matter. please honor this thread and do not manipulate my post unless necessary.

This post has been edited by Supercaturday: Mar 17 2013, 02:54 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
hikari85
post Mar 17 2013, 03:11 PM

Enthusiast
Group: Senior Member

As I have said on earlier thread, your ext hdd will ship out once I get back from Kangaroo.
Kangaroo yesterday only return the parcel back to me, which mean the fastest I can send out is on Monday, but you asked for the parcel MUST REACH your place on Monday which is impossible as no have any courier work on weekend.

I have checked on my another courier ABX, on their zone listing Masjid Tanah is at Zone 3, mean it's NOT major town area too.

Once ship out the parcel I will update all the photo on this post to prove I have did the best I can.

P/S:
I post out the complain first is bcos I know you won't post out all the truth in detail which you did on other forum(mamakonline.com : Link ), so I have to post out all PM from 1st PM until the end to prove I didn't HIDE anything to all LYN member, unfortunately Mod have deleted my thread without inform me.

Another reason that I post on the complain is because I cant tolerate AnalPounding used rude msg & offensive language, pls be polite and respect to all forumer , then no one will ignore your msg.

This post has been edited by hikari85: Mar 17 2013, 03:33 PM
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Supercaturday
post Mar 17 2013, 03:46 PM

QUOTE(hikari85 @ Mar 17 2013, 03:11 PM)
As I have said on earlier thread, your ext hdd will ship out once I get back from Kangaroo.
Kangaroo yesterday only return the parcel back to me, which mean the fastest I can send out is on Monday, but you asked for the parcel MUST REACH your place on Monday which is impossible as no have any courier work on weekend.

I have checked on my another courier ABX, on their zone listing Masjid Tanah is at Zone 3, mean it's NOT major town area too.

Once ship out the parcel I will update all the photo on this post to prove I have did the best I can.

PS:
I post out the complain first is bcos I know you won't post out all the truth in detail which you did on other forum(mamakonline.com : Link ), so I have to post out all PM from 1st PM until the end to prove I didn't HIDE anything to all LYN member, unfortunately Mod have deleted my thread without inform me.

Another reason that I post on the complain is because I cant tolerate AnalPounding used rude msg & offensive language, pls be polite and respect to all forumer , then no one will ignore your msg.
that is the issue between you and your courier. I am not obligated to grace on ur mistake.
there are alternative like kangaroo assigned another courier to finish the delivery
or u post another ext hdd to me while the ori parcel being ship back

if courier doesnt work on weekend, how come u get back the parcel on saturday ?

it's ur duty to check prior sending. why suddenly ABX now ? i thought u were using kangaroo.
if kangaroo lousy courier can reach Masjid Tanah on next day, it already proves it's town area .
go on and justify ur mistakes by comparing even more lousy courier and their own zone listing.

and tell me why i cant get refund when the error only involve u and ur courier ?
explain.

that is godtier..not me, he is my buddy...i told him this thing, he decides to joke about it.. blame godtier please or maybe me ...for revealing the PM to him..without ur permission.

and why is that u refuse to take down the private info, can i simply show ur phone number etc in public place ??

are u 1st day doing business ? if u have done error, provide low quality service and u still expect ur client to calmly and politely advice u ?
everyone can ignore me, but u cannot, because u are absolutely obligated to it. u cannot continue the deal while ignoring my request even if i use unfriendly words.
ur errors caused my usage of rude words, dont push away ur responsibility because u cant take rude words. why u even do full time trading if u cant handle rude and unfriendly feedback ?

This post has been edited by Supercaturday: Mar 17 2013, 04:02 PM
+Quote Post
irise.ufall
post Mar 17 2013, 04:56 PM

Group: Junior Member

hikari85, i suggest u give him a firm date for the delivery or else, just refund to him.

Monday is definitely unreasonable. Tues or latest by Wed the parcel must reach him.

Better avoid this kind of pampered child at all cost.

No point argue further. When he cant learn, he will never learn. dry.gif
+Quote Post
hikari85
post Mar 17 2013, 05:03 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Supercaturday @ Mar 17 2013, 03:46 PM)
that is the issue between you and your courier. I am not obligated to grace on ur mistake.
there are alternative like kangaroo assigned another courier to finish the delivery
or u post another ext hdd to me while the ori parcel being ship back

if courier doesnt work on weekend, how come u get back the parcel on saturday ?

it's ur duty to check prior sending. why suddenly ABX now ? i thought u were using kangaroo.
if kangaroo lousy courier can reach Masjid Tanah on next day, it already proves it's town area .
go on and justify ur mistakes by comparing even more lousy courier and their own zone listing.

and tell me why i cant get refund when the error only involve u and ur courier ?
explain.

that is godtier..not me, he is my buddy...i told him this thing, he decides to joke about it.. blame godtier please or maybe me ...for revealing the PM to him..without ur permission.

and why is that u refuse to take down the private info, can i simply show ur phone number etc in public place  ??

are u 1st day doing business ? if u have done error, provide low quality service and u still expect ur client to calmly and politely advice u ?
everyone can ignore me, but u cannot, because u are absolutely obligated to it. u cannot continue the deal while ignoring my request even if i use unfriendly words.
ur errors caused my usage of rude words, dont push away ur responsibility because u cant take rude words. why u even do full time trading if u cant handle rude and unfriendly feedback ?
- ext hdd got follow serial number, so we only can send the same unit
- courier no pick up service on weekend, and JUST got deliver parcel, but also half day only. As you said your place Poslaju got deliver, do you think they got open during Sunday?
- Kangaroo all zone also same rate, so no have send Zone Listing to us, Abx zone 3 & zone 4 got surcharge, so have send us the zone listing.
- We have inquiry the shipping rate from Skynet before, they alsso got send us zone listing, which have surcharge on one 3 & 4 too, that's why we no use their service, mean they lousy too?
- Masjid Tanah definitely not MAJOR TOWN AREA
- Payment confirm, Invoice Printed, so goods sold are not returnable or refundable except claim warranty.
- It's not my 1st day to do business, but I got my choice not do business with rude people as I still believe 99% of customer are polite. You can complain and we will accept your complain but not with such rude word.
- CUSTOMER ALWAYS RIGHT, it mean customer can request whatever service they want, and we will fulfill all their need, but the RIGHT doesn't mean you can use such bad altitude, I cant accept lor~
- I have responsible enough, I have inform you earlier your goods will resend by Poslaju once I get back the parcel, and before that, I didn't miss out any of your msg, but you didn't give me chance to find the solution then your rude word already come.
- I'm not god, why I have to take such rude words? Just think next time when u have jobs, how do u feel if meet such customer?
+Quote Post
pltan
post Mar 17 2013, 05:05 PM

Casual

1.Seller sent out the parcel with tracking after receiving the money, to an address the buyer gave, which happened to be a PO Box.
2.Courier accepted the package for delivery.
3.Courier attempted to deliver, due to their practice of not delivering to a PO Box, attempted to do a personal meetup with the buyer who was unable to do so. Courier should have notified seller on the spot that there might be a delivery issue with a PO Box. Buyer on the other hand is the one using a PO Box, should have notified seller of any nuances with delivery based on a PO Box address.
4.Package was returned to seller.
5.Seller promised to resend the package out as soon as it was returned.
6. Buyer turned extremely abusive
7. Seller informed she would not respond to any more abusive pm's.
8. Package has just been returned, and seller is sending it out on Monday.

No grounds for refund, seller is obligated to send the package out again asap and buyer should apologise for his behaviour.

+Quote Post
squall0833
post Mar 17 2013, 05:45 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(pltan @ Mar 17 2013, 05:05 PM)
1.Seller sent out the parcel with tracking after receiving the money, to an address the buyer gave, which happened to be a PO Box.
3.Courier attempted to deliver, due to their practice of not delivering to a PO Box, attempted to do a personal meetup with the buyer who was unable to do so. Courier should have notified seller on the spot that there might be a delivery issue with a PO Box. Buyer on the other hand is the one using a PO Box, should have notified seller of any nuances with delivery based on a PO Box address.
No grounds for refund, seller is obligated to send the package out again asap and buyer should apologise for his behaviour.
+1

I wonder if the buyer is first time purchase item online?

it takes time to get the package back, someone doesn't even know most couriers don't work on sunday, being so aggressive,unreasonable to ask seller for doing that

and lots of nice censorship on ur conversation

next time buying online, better confirm with the seller what courier to use, and you need to check urself that courier is reachable to the place, if there is a problem at courier side, you cannot simply just say it's seller's fault, being unfair

and one more thing, don't use P.O box address for parcels doh.gif

This post has been edited by squall0833: Mar 17 2013, 05:58 PM
+Quote Post
Farlz_89
post Mar 17 2013, 06:27 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(squall0833 @ Mar 17 2013, 05:45 PM)
+1

I wonder if the buyer is first time purchase item online?

it takes time to get the package back, someone doesn't even know most couriers don't work on sunday, being so aggressive,unreasonable to ask seller for doing that

and lots of nice censorship on ur conversation
next time buying online, better confirm with the seller what courier to use, and you need to check urself that courier is reachable to the place, if there is a problem at courier side, you cannot simply just say it's seller's fault, being unfair

and one more thing, don't use P.O box address for parcels doh.gif
+1

from my experience for couriers service around melaka im prefer poslaju..last choice is skynet..no kangaroo for me shakehead.gif
btw its also depend on your luck wink.gif
+Quote Post
faridsuarez
post Mar 17 2013, 06:30 PM

Getting Started

why not using poslaju? very fast and efficient.. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
SnailWithFingers
post Mar 17 2013, 06:51 PM

On my way

Report to police if you didn't receive the item by Monday as it is a scam.
+Quote Post
Supercaturday
post Mar 17 2013, 06:56 PM

QUOTE(irise.ufall @ Mar 17 2013, 04:56 PM)
hikari85, i suggest u give him a firm date for the delivery or else, just refund to him.

Monday is definitely unreasonable. Tues or latest by Wed the parcel must reach him.

Better avoid this kind of pampered child at all cost.

No point argue further. When he cant learn, he will never learn.  dry.gif
yes, gimme a firm date.

but explain why monday is unreasonable .

dont put ur accusations here.

QUOTE(hikari85 @ Mar 17 2013, 05:03 PM)
- ext hdd got follow serial number, so we only can send the same unit
- courier no pick up service on weekend, and JUST got deliver parcel, but also half day only. As you said your place Poslaju got deliver, do you think they got open during Sunday?
- Kangaroo all zone also same rate, so no have send Zone Listing to us, Abx zone 3 & zone 4 got surcharge, so have send us the zone listing.
- We have inquiry the shipping rate from Skynet before, they alsso got send us zone listing, which have surcharge on one 3 & 4 too, that's why we no use their service, mean they lousy too?
- Masjid Tanah definitely not MAJOR TOWN AREA
- Payment confirm, Invoice Printed, so goods sold are not returnable or refundable except claim warranty.
- It's not my 1st day to do business, but I got my choice not do business with rude people as I still believe 99% of customer are polite. You can complain and we will accept your complain but not with such rude word.
- CUSTOMER ALWAYS RIGHT, it mean customer can request whatever service they want, and we will fulfill all their need, but the RIGHT doesn't mean you can use such bad altitude, I cant accept lor~
- I have responsible enough, I have inform you earlier your goods will resend by Poslaju once I get back the parcel, and before that, I didn't miss out any of your msg, but you didn't give me chance to find the solution then your rude word already come.
- I'm not god, why I have to take such rude words? Just think next time when u have jobs, how do u feel if meet such customer?
1. that is ur internal handling method , buyer was not informed of such terms. any buyer who agree with u is stupid.
meaning if u were to have a shop, i pay u, u print an invoice, then I un-box and plug-in ...defect unit.. i cannot return or 1 to 1 ex change ? can only send back for warranty ? amateur
it's a hassle for seller to handle invoice complexity but it's not a hassle for buyer to receive product late. incompetent excuse.

2. when issue arise, they have duty to go extra mile to compensate their error, which may mean they have to work over time if necessary, but since it's 3rd class courier. it may not be practical then.
as buyer bear the postage fees, why u even care for price now? so u can earn more by charging premium price and use 3rd class courier. unethical
what u need to do is advice me which is the best and efficient method, and u guarantee it. I dont care about ur sourcing of cuorrier

3. it is a town. the listing is based on courier own convenient, probably due to the reason they dont have local agent/office here.

4. it's not a norm in malaysia to return/refund. but i didnt declare to u I void all my rights as buyer. u didnt even show me the invoice and such thing as no return policy regarding delays.
retailing online in lowyat.net is the easiest job then. buyer purchase stuff that never shown, in between of delivery, the risks of damaging/missing all bear by buyer.
seller just has to receive payment and post out/ receive back rectify defect unit and hand over to distributor. no sense of seller's service and logistics at all. amateur trader.

5. yes, if u choose not to deal with me, u need to refund. i am the minority who know my rights, majority of malaysia buyers are stupid to begin with. so they probably wont understand the basics principle of business logistics and all. which is why i told u, not every customer will be waiting uncertainly for ur parcel to arrive all day long.

6. when will u do ? when i ask for real time status, u update me, u dont throw back the yesterday messages to me.

7. EQ so low, dont do retailing lah. i dont have to think for such simple thing, u dont want to get harsh feedback, perform ur job. not every customer would tolerate ur mistakes and withstand ur ignorant

8. why u refuse to stripe down the private info even when I request and warn several times ? can I post ur private info to public place ? explain.

QUOTE(pltan @ Mar 17 2013, 05:05 PM)
1. Seller is robot. cannot differentiate PO BOX address.
2. Lousy 3rd class courier
3. point no.1
4. Due to sender failed to negotiate/handle the situation
5. no, no promised date given. a sign of very long delay
6. because of seller failed in her duties
7. escaping responsibilities even after no rude words were used upon.
8. no ground for refund ? based on ur own policy or what. I didnt agree on receiving parcel on long delay.
ask seller to apologize for her carelessness, ignorant and refusal to stripe down the client private info posted publicly, and i shall apologize for my rude words.
+Quote Post
WhatMan
post Mar 17 2013, 07:15 PM

Regular

I say seller just do a refund. Not worth the time & money if buyer refuse to find solution.

+Quote Post
Gneko86
post Mar 17 2013, 07:54 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(SnailWithFingers @ Mar 17 2013, 06:51 PM)
Report to police if you didn't receive the item by Monday as it is a scam.
Dude its not a scam. If you havent follow up the yesterday incident that item havent reach the buyer bcoz Kangaroo courier couldnt deliver to TS [reason: Kangroo courier doesn’t do delivery to PO BOX address]. The courier called the seller they could not deliver the item. So the seller told the TS to collect from the Post Office. But TS do not want to collect it...

This post has been edited by Gneko86: Mar 17 2013, 07:58 PM
+Quote Post
SnailWithFingers
post Mar 17 2013, 07:56 PM

On my way

QUOTE(Gneko86 @ Mar 17 2013, 07:54 PM)
Dude its not a scam. The problem right now is the item havent reach the buyer bcoz Kangaroo courier couldnt deliver to TS [reason: Kangroo courier doesn’t do delivery to PO BOX address]. The courier called the seller they could not deliver the item. So the seller told the seller to collect from the Post Office. But Buyer do not want to collect it...
oh then I read wrongly lol, i thought seller didn't want to post out the item sweat.gif

then there are two ways

either
1) Seller refunds

or

2) Buyer waits

easy..
+Quote Post
hikari85
post Mar 17 2013, 08:01 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Supercaturday @ Mar 17 2013, 06:56 PM)
yes, gimme a firm date.

but explain why monday is unreasonable .

dont put ur accusations here.
1. that is ur internal handling method , buyer was not informed of such terms. any buyer who agree with u is stupid.
meaning if u were to have a shop, i pay u, u print an invoice, then I un-box and plug-in ...defect unit.. i cannot return or 1 to 1 ex change ? can only send back for warranty ?  amateur 
it's a hassle for seller to handle invoice complexity but it's not a hassle for buyer to receive product late. incompetent excuse.

2. when issue arise, they have duty to go extra mile to compensate their error, which may mean they have to work over time if necessary, but since it's 3rd class courier. it may not be practical then. 
as buyer bear the postage fees, why u even care for price now?  so u can earn more by charging premium price and use 3rd class courier. unethical
what u need to do is advice me which is the best and efficient method, and u guarantee it. I dont care about ur sourcing of cuorrier

3. it is a town. the listing is based on courier own convenient, probably due to the reason they dont have local agent/office here.

4. it's not a norm in malaysia to return/refund. but i didnt declare to u I void all my rights as buyer. u didnt even show me the invoice and such thing as no return policy regarding delays.
retailing online in lowyat.net is the easiest job then. buyer purchase stuff that never shown, in between of delivery, the risks of damaging/missing all bear by buyer.
seller just has to receive payment and post out/ receive back rectify defect unit and hand over to distributor. no sense of seller's service and logistics at all. amateur trader.

5. yes, if u choose not to deal with me, u need to refund.  i am the minority who know my rights, majority of malaysia buyers are stupid to begin with. so they probably wont understand the basics principle of business logistics and all. which is why i told u, not every customer will be waiting uncertainly for ur parcel to arrive all day long.

6. when will u do ? when i ask for real time status, u update me, u dont throw back the yesterday messages to me.

7. EQ so low, dont do retailing lah. i dont have to think for such simple thing, u dont want to get harsh feedback, perform ur job. not every customer would tolerate ur mistakes and withstand ur ignorant

8. why u refuse to stripe down the private info even when I request and warn several times ? can I post ur private info to public place ? explain.
1. Seller is robot. cannot differentiate PO BOX address.
2. Lousy 3rd class courier
3. point no.1
4. Due to sender failed to negotiate/handle the situation
5. no, no promised date given. a sign of very long delay
6. because of seller failed in her duties
7. escaping responsibilities even after no rude words were used upon.
8. no ground for refund ? based on ur own policy or what.  I didnt agree on receiving parcel on long delay.
ask seller to apologize for her carelessness, ignorant and refusal to stripe down the client private info posted publicly, and i shall apologize for my rude words.
yes, gimme a firm date.
- I can't give a firm date on that time is bcos I don't know when will I get back the parcel

-1. you insult us again & again on public, if defect unit we will exchange another unit if we got extra stock, but does your hdd is defect unit? warranty doesn't mean must send back to manufacture, 1 to 1 exchange also is 1 of warranty service.

-2. Your dare to said buyer no care for the postage fees? every buyer also want the cheapest service base on shipping weight. All postage fees are also pay to courier.

-3. Is town but not major town, else they will set branch at there.

-4. What if your bought an item from a shop nearby you, when got problem want claim warranty, will they go your house pick up? when warranty back, will they deliver to your house too? Of course not, you have to do it yourself, if you cant do it, ask for 3rd part service(courier) to do it for it.

-5. I just try to complete my service to prove my responsibility. If you still no accept then fine, u want refund then refund, I can refund your the ext hdd price RM170,

-6. I didn't saw you ask for real time status? Just fully rude word with insult. Moreover, I don't have chance to read the thread I post as Mod deleted without notice me.

-7. If my EQ low, then I will trash talk with u earlier, that's why I choose to post on public and update all new update on 1st thread, unfortunately I cant do it already as my thread gone. Next time before say ppl EQ low, u should face to mirror first are your EQ high enough?

-8. As I said, after I finish my stuff on shop already cant find back my thread, and I was inform by other forumer than you open another new thread in kopitiam to complain mod deleted your thread. WTH, it's my thread not yours, I'm the one should complain why my thread get deleted! On the screenshot, I no do any filter, inside include all my personal private info too isn't?

(1.) I'm almost robat, everyday copy & paste address on receipt, handwriting shipping detail on courier's consignment note.

(2.) It's good enough for major town area

(3.) same (1.)

(4.) I'm admit I no mention the PO BOX

(5.) I did promise send it out once I receive parcel from Kangaroo, refer back -1. msg

(6.) You can complain but not with insult or rude word

(7.) I have prove my responsibility, which is I will send out on I get back parcel from Kangaroo, same refer back to -1. msg

(8.) refer back to -5. msg

I'm sorry didn't mention the PO BOX address as I less send to PO BOX address before, now is your turn to APOLOGIZE b'cos of your insult, rude, and bad altitude to me and other forumer.
+Quote Post
KIntos
post Mar 17 2013, 10:02 PM

On my way

PO box will have receiver signature? i dont think so. i think most courier wont send parcel to P.O box since no one will acknowledge receiving.
+Quote Post
Supercaturday
post Mar 17 2013, 10:34 PM

QUOTE(hikari85 @ Mar 17 2013, 08:01 PM)
yes, gimme a firm date.
- I can't give a firm date on that time is bcos I don't know when will I get back the parcel

-1. you insult us again & again on public, if defect unit we will exchange another unit if we got extra stock, but does your hdd is defect unit? warranty doesn't mean must send back to manufacture, 1 to 1 exchange also is 1 of warranty service.

-2. Your dare to said buyer no care for the postage fees? every buyer also want the cheapest service base on shipping weight. All postage fees are also pay to courier.

-3. Is town but not major town, else they will set branch at there.

-4. What if your bought an item from a shop nearby you, when got problem want claim warranty, will they go your house pick up? when warranty back, will they deliver to your house too? Of course not, you have to do it yourself, if you cant do it, ask for 3rd part service(courier) to do it for it.

-5. I just try to complete my service to prove my responsibility. If you still no accept then fine, u want refund then refund, I can refund your the ext hdd price RM170,

-6. I didn't saw you ask for real time status? Just fully rude word with insult. Moreover, I don't have chance to read the thread I post as Mod deleted without notice me.

-7. If my EQ low, then I will trash talk with u earlier, that's why I choose to post on public and update all new update on 1st thread, unfortunately I cant do it already as my thread gone. Next time before say ppl EQ low, u should face to mirror first are your EQ high enough?

-8. As I said, after I finish my stuff on shop already cant find back my thread, and I was inform by other forumer than you open another new thread in kopitiam to complain mod deleted your thread. WTH, it's my thread not yours, I'm the one should complain why my thread get deleted! On the screenshot, I no do any filter, inside include all my personal private info too isn't?
-thurday evening issue appeared. by friday late noon u still cant tell the status of the parcel ? even now u still cannot tell ?
explain.

1. insult u of what ? explain.
and explain again why it is not possible to send another unit when it's ur error to have the original unit delayed.

2. u state the price, u give the service.even if u lower the price you still need to give good service.
explain why u choose 3rd class courier with even more expensive than Poslaju rate.
as I can easily find seller who charges less than myr 10 for postage of 1 unit of ext hdd.

3. so dont gimme excuse as outskirt when it's inside town.

4. i explained too much, u are probably too shallow to understand.
my point was ur service included postage. which means u have to deliver on-time. fine. shop analogy again, say u accept payment, suddenly something wrong, u cannot hand out the purchased item to client u mean the client cannot reject ur the deal because u have printed the invoice.
no wonder so many con jobs in lowyat.net...because buyers are too kind to reject any deal.

5. only stupid buyer would accept such refund.
besides rm 10 postage fee explain where is the rest of rm 95 ? i have to pay for item that i never see. this is going nowhere.

6. ya u were too shock, just staring at the vulgar words, cannot read the rest of the sentences. lame excuse.
Moderator deleted it after 6 hours .... from 3pm till 8.50pm, no chance ? lame excuse

7. u didnt update the thread or reply the thread in between the 6 hours.
how can a mirror shows/measures one's EQ, explain.

8. within 15mins u post up the thread, I requested to strip down the personal info since about 3 pm ... dont tell me u cant do editing of the post after the thread is gone at 9pm.
explain.
i dont know WTH mean what here. clarify please.
u want publicity is ur preference, I didnt allow u to post it on public forum. no sense of client's confidential.

(1.) I'm almost robat, everyday copy & paste address on receipt, handwriting shipping detail on courier's consignment note.

(2.) It's good enough for major town area

(3.) same (1.)

(4.) I'm admit I no mention the PO BOX

(5.) I did promise send it out once I receive parcel from Kangaroo, refer back -1. msg

(6.) You can complain but not with insult or rude word

(7.) I have prove my responsibility, which is I will send out on I get back parcel from Kangaroo, same refer back to -1. msg

(8.) refer back to -5. msg

I'm sorry didn't mention the PO BOX address as I less send to PO BOX address before, now is your turn to APOLOGIZE b'cos of your insult, rude, and bad altitude to me and other forumer.
1. sorry, even robot can differential, u are just clumsy. I have Italic(tilt the word), Bold and put color systematically for easy reading of the address and person to att, yet u failed to differential

2. did u check about my address as u know ur courier has problem with small town?
i dont think it's big town, small town issue. kangaroo after i google, the quality is very inconsistent. which means it's super high risk courier IMO.

5. i dont deal with uncertainty. unclear promise is not a promise

6. complaint is often rude and insulting in nature. polite complaint always in official letter only. dont expect it when u are in retailing industry. amateur expectation.

7. unclear promise is not a promise

8. where is ur sense of logistics ? amateur trader.

uncommon/unfamiliar address to you should mean u need to be more caution, do u even read ur preferential courier's terms ?
I apologize for usage of mild unfriendly words in my PM. and my username.
apology is really easy for me to express. what I really wanted is service quality and professionalism.

enough grace is enough, i want ur firm date and promise. since you are pretty useless when challenge appeared, I will just take this trade as lesson. I already tired of ur attitude and lame excuses.
easier for me to give u more grace than talk about service quality when u are not even ....ahh forget about it.

+Quote Post
ericongq
post Mar 17 2013, 10:35 PM

Getting Started

I bought so many things from Hikari, from shop to using postage, even have my CPU customised by her. Not even a single problem. With Hikari my sales single handedly already almost RM5k. I did not even have problem with her.
5. yes, if u choose not to deal with me, u need to refund.  i am the minority who know my rights, majority of malaysia buyers are stupid to begin with. so they probably wont understand the basics principle of business logistics and all. which is why i told u, not every customer will be waiting uncertainly for ur parcel to arrive all day long.
To TS,

So I am one of her stupid buyer la now? I bought all no problem, you so gatal give PO Box for what in first place. Even EBAY DONT ACCEPT PO BOXes. Is a common sense, if u are so CLEVER about this logistic and shipping, clearly you don't need to put PO BOX in the first place. So smart why don't u do some survey 1st? cool2.gif

+Quote Post
pltan
post Mar 17 2013, 10:40 PM

Casual

Seller uses a PO Box and himself doesnt understand the limitations of one until this case happened. Now he is trying to blame everyone else saying they should have told him.

Why didnt you give your amazing ideas and suggestions to the courier service when they contacted you. Anyone would have been able to come up with a suitable arrangement then, however you chose to not be proactive and thus it was returned to seller.

This post has been edited by pltan: Mar 17 2013, 10:43 PM
+Quote Post
imap.cc
post Mar 17 2013, 11:14 PM

Getting Started

use pos ekspress if PO BOX biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
squall0833
post Mar 17 2013, 11:16 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(ericongq @ Mar 17 2013, 10:35 PM)
I bought so many things from Hikari, from shop to using postage, even have my CPU customised by her. Not even a single problem. With Hikari my sales single handedly already almost RM5k. I did not even have problem with her.
To TS,

So I am one of her stupid buyer la now? I bought all no problem, you so gatal give PO Box for what in first place. Even EBAY DONT ACCEPT PO BOXes. Is a common sense, if u are so CLEVER about this logistic and shipping, clearly you don't need to put PO BOX in the first place. So smart why don't u do some survey 1st?  cool2.gif
+1

that's what I was trying to say

so refer to what TS said, im also stupid then sweat.gif because 80% of my PC stuff are from Hikari?,

I got no problem at all, only got one need warranty claim and she did very well and fast process for me thumbup.gif

cool2.gif and my items from her usually arrived in time, and it's rural area

and to those ppl who are spreading news before this case concluded, thats not smart doh.gif

This post has been edited by squall0833: Mar 17 2013, 11:17 PM
+Quote Post
novabeauty
post Mar 17 2013, 11:53 PM

Getting Started

To Ts, hikari is trusted seller..bought motherboard DFI p45 JR from her.. send to shah alam, Selangor. No problem.. icon_idea.gif
+Quote Post
nordingh
post Mar 18 2013, 12:00 AM

I not 24 hours here...

Why TS not using own account use to communicate with Hikari during the purchase. Why need to create a new account just for this dispute. Look fishy for me.

Hikari don't need to answer to TS as this account in not the real account.
+Quote Post
StratOS
post Mar 18 2013, 12:03 AM

Berries~ Mmmm~

Buyer,

Dont you think putting the HDD received on Monday is a but harsh?

At least give Hikari a space and set a new delivery date for you. Is that really so hard for you? Even if Hikari got your HDD back on Monday, its already impossible for the HDD to reach you on the same day already, right?

Why not just settle it 1 or 2 days after monday? Why cant you just be flexible, let me tell you the harder you push here for hikari the slower you get your HDD, trust me. Let Hikari do their work, get back the HDD and repost it to you.

Seriously that hard for you to come with a agreement between both parties?? smile.gif
+Quote Post
advocado
post Mar 18 2013, 12:08 AM

Regular

I hope this case can be settled peacefully.

I believe it was seller's fault to used the wrong courier.

I also believe it's inappropriate for buyer to use rude & harsh words to seller.

I hope buyer can receive the item on Tuesday at least.

I also hope the seller can compensate buyer's trouble by giving some free stuff like keychain or something as a token for the mistake.

I also hope buyer can officially apologize to the seller for the rude & harsh words.

In the end i hope buyer & seller can accept each other's apology & close the case after the deal is completed.

Peace.
+Quote Post
PinkElephant.MY
post Mar 18 2013, 12:08 AM

Groupon:
Product Delivery Delay
1. How come I did not receive my product after the delivery period?

If you have filled in the redemption form (or emailed merchant your order directly), then the merchant might be in their restocking period. This period usually takes up additional 14  -21 working days for the product to reach your doorstep.

If you have not redeemed your Groupon, feel free to let us know and we can work out the best solution for you. smile.gif

2. My product takes too long to reach me. What's happening?

Some products might be facing delay in delivery especially when it comes in bulk. This could be due to several factors such as bad weather during shipment of product to our shore or customs issues once they have docked at our port.

Furthermore, due to recent implementation of the shipping act by Jabatan Kastam Diraja Malaysia and Federatioin of Malaysian Freight Forwarders (FMFF), there will be a 100% customs inspection conducted to every cargo imported from China. As such, this act will and has affected many of our merchants which led to delays in the delivery process.

For more info please click here (http://gr.pn/Kastam) for a notice from the Kastam department and here (http://gr.pn/FMFF) for a notice from the Federation of Malaysian Freight Forwarders.

3. How can I be sure my product will reach me on time?

Usually your order will reach your doorstep within the delivery period stated on the Fine Print of your Groupon voucher. However should there be any hiccup with the delivery, we will take the responsibility to let you know about it via announcement immediately. It is our priority to get your purchase delivered to you in timely fashion.

4. I have never gotten any announcement on delivery updates about my product!

These announcements are sent out to the same email address you have registered with Groupon Malaysia. If you are using Facebook to login, you can check your Facebook email address to see the announcement.

If that is not the issue, our announcements might have skipped your inbox and landed in your Junk / Spam folder instead. You can check there too to double confirm.

Lazada:
Shipping

Lazada aims to deliver within the time agreed upon at purchase, as mentioned on the product page. However, we are unable to guarantee that all orders will be delivered within the stipulated time frame.

If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date we shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery. If you are unavailable to take delivery or collection, we may leave a card giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier.

All regions of Malaysia are eligible for free delivery, however a shipping fee may be applied. Conditions for fees are as follows:

West Malaysia – Orders above RM100 will be charged no fee, orders below RM100 will be charged a flat rate of RM15
East Malaysia – Orders above RM150 will be charged no fee, orders below RM150 will be charged a flat rate of RM35
Surcharge products – A small number of products will incur a surcharge that does not abide by the above conditions. This surcharge is calculated based on the shipping area. To know which products fall under this circumstance please contact our Customer Service.
In the rare circumstance that your item has a defect or is missing from your order please follow the directions in our FAQ or contact our Customer Service.

When a shipping fee is charged on orders paid by Cash on Delivery, the full fee must be paid on the first delivery if it is the case that the order is being processed in multiple shipments.

Parkson:
Can my purchase be delivered to a P.O. Box address and Free Trade Zone locations?

We?re sorry as this option is not available due to security reasons.

Malaysia's industry best practices, FYI wink.gif

A seller is obliged to give good service but you can sure opt for courier services that you prefer. In this case, Hikari should have asked the buyer which courier he has prefered.

The buyer also requested seller to resend his item within a impossible time frame as couriers do not accept pickups during weekend. None of these conglomerate online retailers will promise you a specific delivery date as they cannot control this factor.

I suggest Hikari to refund this buyer as it is almost impossible to meet his expectations. Saves both of you, your time and money. icon_rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
tcchuin
post Mar 18 2013, 01:07 AM

Casual

Just refund when cannot meet the unreasonable demand by the buyer bah sad.gif
Anyway, I'm from Melaka and Masjid Tanah is definitely not in town area, at least for me.
+Quote Post
KIntos
post Mar 18 2013, 07:16 AM

On my way

No need to entertain the buyer request. Just wait for the parcel return and resend 1 more times. i guess P.O box add will automatically bounce back as there is no one to ack. the receiving if parcel was registered. If the buyer refuse to collect the parcel himself, that's just refund rather than doing business with these kind of buyer.

Buyer is doing unreasonable request with P.O box address. It highly potential to be scam or missing item since it a mail box without human ack. receive.

I have no trouble with my purchase on hikari85.
+Quote Post
cfa28
post Mar 18 2013, 08:03 AM

Enthusiast

Dear Seller, have u received back the HDD from Kangaroo. If you have, please just refund buyer his $$$ and close this tread.

As I mentioned before, the fault was with Kangaroo for not checking the address properly. IMHO, there should be no address in Melaka that a courier company does not deliver to. Melaka is not like say Pahang, very big and with deep jungles and plantations.
+Quote Post
even_steven
post Mar 18 2013, 08:16 AM

Getting Started

Hikari, I pity you to have to deal with this kind of buyer. My god. This the 3rd or 4th thread he open about this matter. Hentambelakang or whatever your name is, Kangaroo already asked you to go and pick up the item at their place after they have found out is a PO Box, but you are unable to do so. Yet you still want to blame Hikari?

To Hikari, I hope you don't entertain his nonsense. Just wait for the HDD to arrive and resend it back to him. Or if you don't want the hassle to deal with him again, just refund it. Its not worth the time for you to deal with him anymore. He's disturbing your business and costing you time and money. Just blacklist his name from your buyer list and if possible alert other traders about it too. People like this aren't worth time to deal with.
+Quote Post
BAlm
post Mar 18 2013, 09:41 AM

Getting Started

I guess the lesson everyone (especially other seller) can take is dont take orders with PO Box address?

I am surprised there are seller who dont aware of PO Box bullshit, and even more surprising there's even buyer giving PO Box.
+Quote Post
post Mar 18 2013, 09:56 AM

On my way

QUOTE(squall0833 @ Mar 17 2013, 11:16 PM)
+1

that's what I was trying to say

so refer to what TS said, im also stupid then  sweat.gif because 80% of my PC stuff are from Hikari?,

I got no problem at all, only got one need warranty claim and she did very well and fast process for me thumbup.gif

cool2.gif  and my items from her usually arrived in time, and it's rural area
and to those ppl who are spreading news before this case concluded, thats not smart doh.gif
I'm one of the stupid ones too shocking.gif but hell yeah I'm in center of KL and yeah i've a valid HOUSE ADDRESS and not a PO BOX.

and Buyer, you think you paid RM99 999 999.99 for that HDD that you yourself need special attention ? if you really paid that price, hell yeah i'll drive from penang to ur place immediately.

Seller doesn't control courier, they accepted the parcel and they did not deliver because it's ULU and a PO BOX, it's not her fault, and common sense too, who's gonna sign for receiving the parcel when you want it to be posted to a PO Box, later parcel goes missing or pretend it's missing and you will create hoo haa and that's for sure.

I think it's fair when she re-deliver once she got the parcel back from Kangaroo. Definitely NO REFUND in this case !

+Quote Post
hikari85
post Mar 18 2013, 11:18 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Supercaturday @ Mar 17 2013, 10:34 PM)
-thurday evening issue appeared. by friday late noon u still cant tell the status of the parcel ? even now u still cannot tell ?
explain.

1. insult u of what ? explain. 
and explain again why it is not possible to  send another unit when it's ur error to have the original unit delayed.

2. u state the price, u give the service.even if u lower the price you still need to give good service.
explain why u choose 3rd class courier with even more expensive than Poslaju rate.
as I can easily find seller who charges less than myr 10 for postage of 1 unit of ext hdd.

3. so dont gimme excuse as outskirt when it's inside town.

4. i explained too much, u are probably too shallow to understand.
my point was ur service included postage. which means u have to deliver on-time.  fine. shop analogy again, say u accept payment, suddenly something wrong, u cannot hand out the purchased item to client u mean the client cannot reject ur the deal because u have printed the invoice.
no wonder so many con jobs in lowyat.net...because buyers are too kind to reject any deal.

besides rm 10 postage fee explain where is the rest of rm 95 ? i have to pay for item that i never see. this is going nowhere.

6. ya u were too shock, just staring at the vulgar words, cannot read the rest of the sentences. lame excuse.
Moderator deleted it after 6 hours .... from 3pm till 8.50pm, no chance ?  lame excuse 

7. u didnt update the thread or reply the thread in between the 6 hours.
how can a mirror shows/measures one's EQ, explain.

8. within 15mins u post up the thread, I requested to strip down the personal info since about 3 pm ... dont tell me u cant do editing of the post after the thread is gone at 9pm.
explain.
i dont know WTH mean what here. clarify please.
u want publicity is ur preference, I didnt allow u to post it on public forum.  no sense of client's confidential.
1. sorry, even robot can differential, u are just clumsy.  I  have Italic(tilt the word), Bold and put color systematically for easy reading of the address and person to att, yet u failed to differential 

2. did u check about my address as u know ur courier has problem with small town?
i dont think it's big town, small town issue. kangaroo after i google, the quality is very inconsistent. which means it's super high risk courier IMO.

5. i dont deal with uncertainty. unclear  promise is not a promise

6. complaint is often rude and insulting in nature. polite complaint always in official letter only. dont expect it when u are in retailing industry. amateur expectation.

7. unclear  promise is not a promise

8. where is ur sense of logistics ? amateur trader.

uncommon/unfamiliar address to you should mean u need to be more caution, do u even read ur preferential courier's terms ?
I apologize for usage of mild unfriendly words  in my PM. and my username.
apology is really easy for me to express. what I really wanted is service quality and professionalism.

enough grace is enough, i want ur firm date and promise.  since you are pretty useless when challenge appeared, I will just take this trade as lesson. I already tired of ur attitude and lame excuses.
easier for me to give u more grace than talk about service quality when u are not even ....ahh forget about it.
At the end you still break your promise, "sorry" this word so hard for you to type out? if not copy & paste also can?

Let me know your decision here:
A. I post out the parcel by Poslaju, I will bare the postage fees for Poslaju too. You will lose nothing.
B. I refund you the ext hdd RM170
+Quote Post
ahmaronline
post Mar 18 2013, 12:18 PM

Getting Started

i buy many item from hikari85. good seller so far.

maybe just miscommunication between two of you. most of parcel service in Melaka is bad except poslaju. i have bad experience with them. they always give some lousy excuse, say they didn't familiar with the area even at Bandar Alor Gajah. they mostly use motorcyclist to deliver the small item.

just hope this thing will settle nicely.

This post has been edited by ahmaronline: Mar 18 2013, 12:18 PM
+Quote Post
zhen^wei
post Mar 18 2013, 12:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!

why U dont open dispute thread against kangaroo ? hikari85 no have send out ur order meh?
if she didn't send ur order and ignore u then u just complaint and give her dispute tag.

if this case happen again, please shout at kangaroo scold the driver why u come late to my place. thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
knight_t
post Mar 18 2013, 01:29 PM

Getting Started

bought some items from Hikari85 before..no problem at all..maybe its just some miscommunication btwn u both

This post has been edited by fariz: Mar 18 2013, 09:12 PM
+Quote Post
GodTier
post Mar 18 2013, 01:56 PM

Getting Started

hi guys,

OP's buddy here. OP has been banned due to following reasons.
and I have confirmed with OP that the reasons he got banned is not true.
welcome any moderating team member to prove otherwise.

prove each of the reason.

moderator is insisting even though we have explained ourselves clearly in the 10 pages thread in kopitiam.
hence, i am taking over this from TS, and post on his behave

but I wont comment like OP's grandpa long story, as I see u all are not really educated or have any logistics sense.
so i just gonna use laymen and primary school drop out and or beng standard to reply.

To TS,

So I am one of her stupid buyer la now? I bought all no problem, you so gatal give PO Box for what in first place. Even EBAY DONT ACCEPT PO BOXes. Is a common sense, if u are so CLEVER about this logistic and shipping, clearly you don't need to put PO BOX in the first place. So smart why don't u do some survey 1st?  cool2.gif
my cat was lively for 1 yr, but suddenly died from unknown reason. I dont know why.

well, I can tell u are not smart to bring in ebay for comparison.
read the entitlement for ebay's seller's error causing late delivery policy before I go all the way with u.

QUOTE(StratOS @ Mar 18 2013, 12:03 AM)
Buyer,

Dont you think putting the HDD received on Monday is a but harsh?

At least give Hikari a space and set a new delivery date for you. Is that really so hard for you? Even if Hikari got your HDD back on Monday, its already impossible for the HDD to reach you on the same day already, right?

Why not just settle it 1 or 2 days after monday? Why cant you just be flexible, let me tell you the harder you push here for hikari the slower you get your HDD, trust me. Let Hikari do their work, get back the HDD and repost it to you.

Seriously that hard for you to come with a agreement between both parties?? smile.gif
OP problably would give a more lengthy allowance if seller chose to serve him or reply him smartly.
since seller is hinting to ignore him, I guess strict tolerant is required, hence I dont think it's harsh at all.

some of the sellers I know would guarantee arrival on next day plus with 1 day max tolerant.
consider thurday got problem. friday should be arrival day.
OP is merciful enough to let his seller to have friday till monday to deliver. I see nothing wrong.

what is the logic of harder I push slow I get ? are u being irony LOL.

I dont get hard at all... and OP is quite limp actually lol.

QUOTE(hikari85 @ Mar 18 2013, 11:18 AM)
At the end you still break your promise, "sorry" this word so hard for you to type out? if not copy & paste also can?

A. I post out the parcel by Poslaju, I will bare the postage fees for Poslaju too. You will lose nothing.
i can send u unlimited sorry. I have less ego than OP
how many 'sorry' u want ? gimme a number and u will receive.

option A is preferred.
as option B is a ripped off. u get 60% profit cut from what lol?

QUOTE(zhen^wei @ Mar 18 2013, 12:40 PM)

why U dont open dispute thread against kangaroo ? hikari85 no have send out ur order meh?
if she didn't send ur order and ignore u then u just complaint and give her dispute tag.

if this case happen again, please shout at kangaroo scold the driver why u come late to my place.  thumbup.gif
u dont talk siao siao la ... here where got kangaroo ?
she sent out without knowing her duties.

OP is receiver, if kangaroo doent want to deliver, only sender can complain.

This post has been edited by GodTier: Mar 18 2013, 01:58 PM
+Quote Post
GodTier
post Mar 18 2013, 02:06 PM

Getting Started

guys ...i busy ...got to work ...boss marah liao

will reply u all tonight
+Quote Post
hikari85
post Mar 18 2013, 03:55 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(GodTier @ Mar 18 2013, 02:06 PM)
guys ...i busy ...got to work ...boss marah liao

will reply u all tonight
Who are you???
+Quote Post
ericongq
post Mar 18 2013, 04:16 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(GodTier @ Mar 18 2013, 01:56 PM)
hi guys,

well, I can tell u are not smart to bring in ebay for comparison.
read the entitlement for ebay's seller's error causing late delivery policy before I go all the way with u.
OP problably would give a more lengthy allowance if seller chose to serve him or reply him smartly.
since seller is hinting to ignore him, I guess strict tolerant is required, hence I dont think it's harsh at all.

Read properly what I wrote. I wrote about PO BOX. Thank you.
I did not mention any lateness. Please read properly before trying to prove that you are smarter please learn read properly what people wrote before start open fire to me. What I wrote clearly said nothing about lateness. Thanks.

If I am wrong please correct me accordingly. Thanks for your kind attention. Appreciate it that you are helping your friend. smile.gif

To TS,

So I am one of her stupid buyer la now? I bought all no problem, you so gatal give PO Box for what in first place. Even EBAY DONT ACCEPT PO BOXes. Is a common sense, if u are so CLEVER about this logistic and shipping, clearly you don't need to put PO BOX in the first place. So smart why don't u do some survey 1st? 
+Quote Post
UserU
post Mar 18 2013, 04:18 PM

(⌐■_■) YEEEAAAHHHH!
Group Icon
Kopitiam
Group: Elite

user posted image

Temporary ban to be lifted on the Jan 1st 1970? rclxub.gif
+Quote Post
allee
post Mar 18 2013, 05:04 PM

if the buyer provided right address and the courier cant sent to the given address, the problem lies with the courier itself. mostly they just accept the parcel to sent but when come to certain area that far from their nearest branch, they dont want to send, just call the receiver to pickup at their office. in this case buyer dont want to go pick it up.
Buyer also asking ridicoulous request for specific time which seller cant control. buyer should be reasonable in this, not just bla bla bla this and that.
One thing very important which i dont understand, and still waiting the answer why seller dont explain why she exposed buyer private info when in this case not necessary and shouldnt do that to public. and other ppl seem like to slip it away....
+Quote Post
abubin
post Mar 18 2013, 05:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!

i don't know about seller but if I encounter po box address, I will reject the sales. I know a lot of courier does not deliver to po box cause there are no one to sign for receiving of items. Buyer, you should know better about buying stuffs using po boxes. You could have warned seller. And seller also learn from this lesson that to be careful dealing with po box addresses. Nobody is scammer here. Just communications problem. In the end, hope it all end well.
+Quote Post
pltan
post Mar 18 2013, 08:03 PM

Casual

QUOTE(hikari85 @ Mar 18 2013, 03:55 PM)
Who are you???
Someone who knows TS limp.
+Quote Post
GodTier
post Mar 18 2013, 08:33 PM

Getting Started

for those foreveralone or white knights, if u want to take side. come with valid reasons please.
comment like u had no problem with the seller is ur own business. I give fewest attention for this simple minded comment.

QUOTE(hikari85 @ Mar 18 2013, 03:55 PM)
Who are you???
I was thinking to reply sarcastically, but I give u another chance.
dont make me answer ur stupid question when u already knew.

besides, explain in details to each of questionings brought out by OP.
this is not a thread for u to request ur buyer to apology.

QUOTE(ericongq @ Mar 18 2013, 04:16 PM)
Read properly what I wrote. I wrote about PO BOX. Thank you.
I did not mention any lateness. Please read properly before trying to prove that you are smarter please learn read properly what people wrote before start open fire to me. What I wrote clearly said nothing about lateness. Thanks.

If I am wrong please correct me accordingly. Thanks for your kind attention. Appreciate it that you are helping your friend.  smile.gif
this issue here is shipment delay and seller refuses to rectify in timely manner.
ebay is ebay, if u wanna compare, u compare all the way, dont selectively pick one of the ebay terms.
no offense but I really feel that only stupid do comparison this way/

also, PO BOX is one of the factors that already known.
and mentioned by many others.

dont u have anything else besides repeating same thing? the purpose here is resolution, to let the seller 2nd chance carries out her duties and fulfill OP's requests

QUOTE(allee @ Mar 18 2013, 05:04 PM)
if the buyer provided right address and the courier cant sent to the given address, the problem lies with the courier itself.  mostly they just accept the parcel to sent but when come to certain area that far from their nearest branch, they dont want to send, just call the receiver to pickup at their office. in this case buyer dont want to go pick it up.
Buyer also asking ridicoulous request for specific time which seller cant control. buyer should be reasonable in this, not just bla bla bla this and that.

which buyer has absolutely no liability of such error. it's seller and courier.

previously same analogy given by OP.

u order a meal in restaurant, chef cannot cook because TNB malfunction causing blackout, the problem lies with TNB.
that doesnt mean u have to wait unreasonably/unsure long to get ur meal or cannot cancel ur order.

in this case, buyer does not want to wait long without confirmation from the restaurant, hence asked for refund.

if u cant fulfill the request by buyer, be the request practical to u or not, u need to refund.
this is basic. not complex at all
One thing very important which i dont understand, and still waiting the answer why seller dont explain why she  exposed buyer private info when in this case not necessary and shouldnt do that to public. and other ppl seem like to slip it away....

she did explain though.
since she is posting hers, that makes mine allowed to be posted. which this kind of stupid mentality/excuse, this kind of no refund, cannot manipulate invoice reasoning service... I am very much expected this kind of reply too

others are probably online traders, foreveralone, white knights and uneducated buyers
so they dont think it is wrong.

QUOTE(abubin @ Mar 18 2013, 05:51 PM)
i don't know about seller but if I encounter po box address, I will reject the sales. I know a lot of courier does not deliver to po box cause there are no one to sign for receiving of items. Buyer, you should know better about buying stuffs using po boxes. You could have warned seller. And seller also learn from this lesson that to be careful dealing with po box addresses. Nobody is scammer here. Just communications problem. In the end, hope it all end well.
I only knew that 1st class local courier eg skynet and poslaju have no issue, which I also didnt know seller is such a shallow/careless trader dont know about her own preferential courier TnC

i dont think there is any communication problem, objective is clearly understood by seller, but seller is running away from responsibilities by giving very lame excuses.
+Quote Post
ericongq
post Mar 18 2013, 09:02 PM

Getting Started

this issue here is shipment delay and seller refuses to rectify in timely manner.
ebay is ebay, if u wanna compare, u compare all the way, dont selectively pick one of the ebay terms.

also, PO BOX is one of the factors that already known.
and mentioned by many others.

dont u have anything else besides repeating same thing? the purpose here is resolution, to let the seller 2nd chance carries out her duties and fulfill OP's requests
which buyer has absolutely no liability of such error. it's seller and courier.
I didn't compare directly la bro. Please read la from 1st page.
zzzzzzzzzzzzz
I merely quoting from what your friend said :

Then I answered if he so smart why he provide PO Box, why he didn't survey first before giving the address. Thats all.

Plus I am not a white knight here, what I don't appreciate is your friend is being rude in the first place. This is not our case anyway. I rest my case. I apologise if being rude in any of the post. Do forgive me. Thank you notworthy.gif
+Quote Post
GodTier
post Mar 19 2013, 12:41 AM

Getting Started

sorry, just aware of this post after being told by OP.
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2737646/+200

since you are voluntary comment in this matter.
with all due respect, please clarify who and what u meant by the lies and accusations ?

and locked up public awareness purpose thread in kopitiam
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2737646/

QUOTE(+Newbie+ @ Mar 17 2013, 11:53 PM)
The dispute thread has been created in dispute forum and I have left it there for all relevant parties to follow up.

https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2739265

There is no point in spreading lies and baseless accusations here. Everyone can see for themselves what the truth is over there.

This thread is closed.
+Quote Post
abubin
post Mar 19 2013, 01:23 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(GodTier @ Mar 18 2013, 08:33 PM)
I only knew that 1st class local courier eg skynet and poslaju have no issue, which I also didnt know seller is such a shallow/careless trader dont know about her own preferential courier TnC

i dont think there is any communication problem, objective is clearly understood by seller, but seller is running away from responsibilities by giving very lame excuses.
poslaju is far from being a "1st class local courier". And are you sure they deliver to po box? After doing some googling, it seems even poslaju does not deliver to pobox. They will just leave a collection card in that po box. So you still need to go collect from their poslaju center. In fact, of all the courier company I googled, ALL have policies of not delivering to po boxes. Skynet, poslaju,

Tell me, which courier company would drop a package without signature at a pobox? I will stop using them immediately.

UPS "1st class courier" enough for you?
http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/sri/ship_box.html

Poslaju
http://www.duniakami.com/pos-laju-ke-p-o-box/

Only fedex seems to be partially sending to po boxes. And that is hit and miss cases.

Why? Some may ask is a bad idea to deliver to po box? Cause no one sign for the parcel. Even if the parcel is small enough to fit into the mail box, recipient can claim did not receive item and claim for lost parcel. Without signature, posoffice have no proof that they delivered the item. The recipient can claim from seller that he/she did not receive item. Make seller send item again or refund. Seller only can claim max of RM200 only from poslaju assuming claim is successful and after months and months.

This post has been edited by abubin: Mar 19 2013, 01:36 AM
+Quote Post
GodTier
post Mar 19 2013, 01:34 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(abubin @ Mar 19 2013, 01:23 AM)
poslaju is far from being a "1st class local courier". And are you sure they deliver to po box? After doing some googling, it seems even poslaju does not deliver to pobox. They will just leave a collection card in that po box. So you still need to go collect from their poslaju center.

Tell me, which courier company would drop a package without signature at a pobox? I will stop using them immediately.
the PO box I use is rented by big corporate. not those individual ones.
and I am pretty sure the po box has no problem getting parcel from poslaju and skynet.

I can ask my previous lowyat.net seller to prove that I gave the same address, and i had no issue getting it from poslaju.
the skynet parcel i cannot prove though ...as it was a personal parcel ...i threw the receipt.

sorry, i am not expert in local courier. u should check for urself. i am not even that active in local online trading to begin with .

+Quote Post
abubin
post Mar 19 2013, 01:39 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(GodTier @ Mar 19 2013, 01:34 AM)
the PO box I use is rented by big corporate. not those individual ones.
and I am pretty sure the po box has no problem getting parcel from poslaju and skynet.

I can ask my previous lowyat.net seller to prove that I gave the same address, and i had no issue getting it from poslaju.
the skynet parcel i cannot prove though ...as it was a personal parcel ...i threw the receipt.

sorry, i am not expert in local courier. u should check for urself. i am not even that active in local online trading to begin with .
Big company rent the pobox? Does it have someone to sign for the parcel? If yes, that could probably explain why they delivered the package. Else, it is the deliver man that is slacking in his job. Cause he don't care about signature and just deliver cause rushing to go back home watch football... nod.gif
+Quote Post
GodTier
post Mar 19 2013, 01:53 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(abubin @ Mar 19 2013, 01:39 AM)
Big company rent the pobox? Does it have someone to sign for the parcel? If yes, that could probably explain why they delivered the package. Else, it is the deliver man that is slacking in his job. Cause he don't care about signature and just deliver cause rushing to go back home watch football... nod.gif
I dont want to say much but the mail box is rented by one subsidiary owned by one of the biggest companies in malaysia. I am pretty sure that the post office stuff is assigned to receive parcel for this mail box.
it's not some skanky dude registered mail box

u can plug in any assumption as u like.
I had no problem getting parcels from poslaju and skynet. thats what I want to say. rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by GodTier: Mar 19 2013, 01:53 AM
+Quote Post
cfa28
post Mar 19 2013, 09:52 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(GodTier @ Mar 19 2013, 01:53 AM)
I dont want to say much but the mail box is rented by one subsidiary owned by one of the biggest companies in malaysia. I am pretty sure that the post office stuff is assigned to receive parcel for this mail box.
it's not some skanky dude registered mail box

u can plug in any assumption as u like.
I had no problem getting parcels from poslaju and skynet. thats what I want to say. rolleyes.gif
GodTier, the fact of the matter is that 'most' courier T&C states that they do not deliver to PO Box. I am sure even those who do will have a dlsclaimer clause in case the item is damaged or 'lost' during time it is in the PO Box and the time it reaches you. It really does not matter whether the PO Box is rented by Wang Lan Chiau or Telekom Msia. The risk should be the same. As I clearly stated, the fault was with Kangaroo. However, for Seller, pls put it in your T&C nest time that u do not send to a PO Box to avoid such trouble from repeating.

The next issue is the refund, I remember that Buyer paid RM170 for the HDD. This is also more or less the price of an external HDD depending on brand, etc - so if Seller refunds this amount, why are u saying that the amount is not fair. So, if Buyer wants a full refund, Seller - just refund and get it over with. Just bank the $$$ in his account and post the screenshot with the details blanked out and close this issue.

+Quote Post
hikari85
post Mar 19 2013, 11:23 AM

Enthusiast

I was thinking to reply sarcastically, but I give u another chance.
dont make me answer ur stupid question when u already knew.

Who the stupid 1 use different account to reply msg?
I'm asking the buyer make decision, why no use Supercaturday acc reply to me and user another account reply? How do I know is buyer personal or his buddy on LYN?
Supercaturday, GodTier, and how many account you own at LYN?

if want compare, then compare whole Malaysia, not just compare which courier have deliver to PO BOX then is 1st class

Which report or article mention skynet & poslaju is 1st class courier? credit by who? you?

run away? I have leave my message on the topic I created, you choose to ignore and asked no unreasonable request.

QUOTE(cfa28 @ Mar 19 2013, 09:52 AM)
The next issue is the refund, I remember that Buyer paid RM170 for the HDD.  This is also more or less the price of an external HDD depending on brand, etc - so if Seller refunds this amount, why are u saying that the amount is not fair.  So, if Buyer wants a full refund, Seller - just refund and get it over with.  Just bank the $$$ in his account and post the screenshot with the details blanked out and close this issue.
ops.. my fault then, recheck the sales receipt, it's 1TB @ RM265, I tot it was Samsung 500GB RM170 doh.gif , refund amount is RM265 not RM170
but parcel I just ship out on this morning by Poslaju EM334446855MY sweat.gif
+Quote Post
GodTier
post Mar 19 2013, 11:26 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(cfa28 @ Mar 19 2013, 09:52 AM)
GodTier, the fact of the matter is that 'most' courier T&C states that they do not deliver to PO Box.  I am sure even those who do will have a dlsclaimer clause in case the item is damaged or 'lost' during time it is in the PO Box and the time it reaches you.   It really does not matter whether the PO Box is rented by Wang Lan Chiau or Telekom Msia. The risk should be the same.  As I clearly stated, the fault was with Kangaroo.  However, for Seller, pls put it in your T&C nest time that u do not send to a PO Box to avoid such trouble from repeating.
The next issue is the refund, I remember that Buyer paid RM170 for the HDD.  This is also more or less the price of an external HDD depending on brand, etc - so if Seller refunds this amount, why are u saying that the amount is not fair.  So, if Buyer wants a full refund, Seller - just refund and get it over with.  Just bank the $$$ in his account and post the screenshot with the details blanked out and close this issue.
skynet and poslaju are among the most common couriers
they do deliver to po box, if any shit happens ..I bear the risks as stated in seller's TnC.
- dont repeat the same thing thing same excuses and stating courier's error that I have no reliability

wow, another mildly retarded commenter who read partially. I have repeated explaining that OP isnt paid rm 170. it's rm 265(HDD) + rm 10(courier fee)
- why are u so busy body ? u dont give order here.
- my decision already given yesterday noon. yet, seller is unwilling to follow
- dispute tag please.

This post has been edited by GodTier: Mar 19 2013, 11:27 AM
+Quote Post
maxsia
post Mar 19 2013, 12:00 PM

Getting Started

For an Educated person, you wouldn't need this thread, you could have negotiated nicely with Hikari85(who is a trusted seller) for a peaceful resolution(win-win situation) and avoided all this mess

BUT, to go as far as 3 pages to discuss logistics and putting blame on the seller?
I doubt you have any wits at all.
dealt with her fine , kangaroo sent all the way into Miri, Sarawak residential somemore, can consider a bit outskirt.
+Quote Post
GodTier
post Mar 19 2013, 12:05 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(hikari85 @ Mar 19 2013, 11:23 AM)
Who the stupid 1 use different account to reply msg?
I'm asking the buyer make decision, why no use Supercaturday acc reply to me and user another account reply? How do I know is buyer personal or his buddy on LYN?
Supercaturday, GodTier, and how many account you own at LYN?
if want compare, then compare whole Malaysia, not just compare which courier have deliver to PO BOX then is 1st class
Which report or article mention skynet & poslaju is 1st class courier? credit by who? you?
run away? I have leave my message on the topic I created, you choose to ignore and asked no unreasonable request.
ops..  my fault then, recheck the sales receipt, it's 1TB @ RM265, I tot it was Samsung 500GB RM170  doh.gif  , refund amount is RM265 not RM170
but parcel I just ship out on this morning by Poslaju EM334446855MY  sweat.gif
another attempt to run away responsibility
-i already mention the situation clearly. requested the moderating team to prove we are in any way not authentic
- it's the decision by one of the moderator to insist I use this account as OP's accounts all have been banned subsequently.
-if u want to cross verify u should be proactive, eg, sms me and get my reply as proof.

u dont even know ur own preferential courier terms, u are disqualified to discuss with me further regarding international and domestics courier

state which reply I have not clarify to u

u are a very high risk careless and unprofessional full time online trader.

even a highlighted sale case, u can mistakenly interpret the spec of the item buyer purchase.

-not clear with courier term and buyer's address
-very slow progress and respond even in a highlighted case as a full time online trader
-refuse to strip down buyer's private info even requested several time with different media
-mistakenly interpret buyer purchased item's spec and price
-high possibility buyer would receive wrong spec item as seller just realized her mistake after sending out the parcel

the case is still ONGOING
doh.gif
+Quote Post
irise.ufall
post Mar 19 2013, 12:07 PM

The seller has oledi stated very clearly in her thread that

Dealing method:
Courier: Kangaroo Express, Citylink Express, COD, Self-Collect
so the issue whether poslaju / skynet or whatsoever is better is not the main concern here. If TS agree to deal with seller, TS has agreed with the terms.

Shit happened, just try to solve in a more reasonable way. (Not like requesting for refund the next day )

Since the seller has re-sent the HDD today, case closed.

No point trying to damage other's reputation while making urself look 'SO SMART'...

We, those stupid and uneducated ones, are lol from the way you demand and react.

No offence.

Cheers~ notworthy.gif
+Quote Post
shufaz
post Mar 19 2013, 12:26 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(irise.ufall @ Mar 19 2013, 12:07 PM)
The seller has oledi stated very clearly in her thread that
so the issue whether poslaju / skynet or whatsoever is better is not the main concern here. If TS agree to deal with seller, TS has agreed with the terms.

Shit happened, just try to solve in a more reasonable way. (Not like requesting for refund the next day )

Since the seller has re-sent the HDD today, case closed.

No point trying to damage other's reputation while making urself look 'SO SMART'...

We, those stupid and uneducated ones, are lol from the way you demand and react.

No offence.

Cheers~  notworthy.gif
+1

The way you (GodTier) act, you show that you are 'so smart'... and everyone else is dumb. That is why many people sided with Hikari85
Hikari85 is a trusted and nice seller, many had dealt with her before (including me)... but since OP starts using impolite words and ridiculous terms, anyone can get angry. Why not you just give her 1-2 days to let her tend your problem? I don't see she's trying to run away, as she did try to solve the matter with OP, but OP kept pushing her (want to know exact date, must arrive on Monday) something the seller can't control...

You kept saying the seller's responsibility for this and that, but doesn't you as the buyer has responsibility also? IMHO there's fault at both parties. Solve it peacefully. No need to create dupes/ask friends to trash her.

This post has been edited by shufaz: Mar 19 2013, 12:35 PM
+Quote Post
GodTier
post Mar 19 2013, 01:51 PM

Getting Started

at least try to show that seller is at least committed to this highlighted case if u want to back up seller.
original parcel reached on saturday, tuesday only seller resent. that is some seriously slacking there.

OP has warned the seller several times before this dispute itself is started by seller by creating a complaining thread here towards OP 1st.

OP had no problem receiving parcels with the address using 2 of the most common domestics carrier. hence it's logic to presume the courier that seller using is compatible too. also, seller didnt advice buyer which courier to choose from, otherwise OP would have carried out the survey 1st.

trusted as in past tense or adjective ?
OP trusted(past) seller too, until the issue arise.

the prejudice comments of your all, ignoring the mistakes done by seller is least concerned here. as OP and I are the one affected.
the faith of u all to seller doesnt mean OP has to agree, unless it is shown on the case.

OP's sole responsibility is to give correct mailing address and payment. anything else is graced from OP.

ruining seller's reputation is the least purpose of OP creating this thread too.
OP would have jeopardized many of seller's sale if OP and I decided to spam all her sale threads with this legit bad feedback.

+Quote Post
hikari85
post Mar 19 2013, 02:35 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(GodTier @ Mar 19 2013, 01:51 PM)

at least try to show that seller is at least committed to this highlighted case if u want to back up seller.
original parcel reached on saturday, tuesday only seller resent. that is some seriously slacking there.

OP has warned the seller several times before this dispute itself is started by seller by creating a complaining thread here towards OP 1st.

OP had no problem receiving parcels with the address using 2 of the most common domestics carrier. hence it's logic to presume the courier that seller using is compatible too. also, seller didnt advice buyer which courier to choose from, otherwise OP would have carried out the survey 1st.

the prejudice comments of your all, ignoring the mistakes done by seller is least concerned here. as OP and I are the one affected.
the faith of u all to seller doesnt mean OP has to agree, unless it is shown on the case.

OP's sole responsibility is to give correct mailing address and payment. anything else is graced from OP.

ruining seller's reputation is the least purpose of OP creating this thread too.
OP would have jeopardized many of seller's sale if OP and I decided to spam all her sale threads with this legit bad feedback.
original parcel reached on saturday, tuesday only seller resent
- unreasonable request again, I said I will resend the parcel your u, but said want refund, so I let you choose refund or resend, you Monday afternoon only reply and using other account reply. doh.gif Poslaju no come our place pick up, we have to go pos office to pos it, I only free to go there during early morning before my shop open. Pls understand that PosLaju is not our main courier service.

I have told you will resend the parcel again, but you choose to using impolite words and ridiculous terms to me in pm, and pushing me to ship out the parcel during weekend, so I only choose to opening thread

+Quote Post
GodTier
post Mar 19 2013, 03:09 PM

Getting Started

this thread is fair and square.
it was your last chance and last grace that buyer and I had given.
u screwed up badly.

I seriously think are u really that careless, or on some recreational drugs/alcohol.
are u even sober now ?

or u are really that lazy, only able to do 1 or 2 reply per day as a full time online trader ?
QUOTE(Supercaturday @ Mar 17 2013, 10:34 PM)

,Mar 17 2013, 10:34 PM
the refund was rejected by OP.
even u didnt realize the mistakes
supposedly u would then carry on with the resend postage plan

QUOTE(hikari85 @ Mar 18 2013, 11:18 AM)

Mar 18 2013, 11:18 AM

again. this is nonsense.
giving same suggestion again.
asking same question

by 2pm, 2nd confirmation by me

by 4pm, u asked me who am i. where the answer just 1 post after u.

QUOTE(hikari85 @ Mar 19 2013, 02:35 PM)
original parcel reached on saturday, tuesday only seller resent
- unreasonable request again, I said I will resend the parcel your u, but said want refund, so I let you choose refund or resend, you Monday afternoon only reply and using other account reply.  doh.gif  Poslaju no come our place pick up, we have to go pos office to pos it, I only free to go there during early morning before my shop open. Pls understand that PosLaju is not our main courier service.

I have told you will resend the parcel again, but you choose to using impolite words and ridiculous terms to me in pm, and pushing me to ship out the parcel during weekend, so I only choose to opening thread
Mar 19 2013, 02:35 PM

u are selectively choosing ur own convenient time for solving this issue.
and ur mistakes had been pointed out yet u cannot detect it.

I thought u promised u would do the best.
this is the best output. LOL

stop ruining your own capability please.
lets pray u didnt send me a lower spec ext HDD. sweat.gif

else, I have to deal with u like forever.
I thought this would have been solved latest by monday.

+Quote Post
toshio1
post Mar 19 2013, 05:25 PM

Bought only once from hikari 85 but transaction was smooth and no problem encountered. As much as you may dispute it she's a reputable seller and even if you spam every single thread about her as irresponsible seller, i still gonna purchase from her. Guess i'm just a dumb buyer buying at a loss:)

I'm no white knight nor i am a forever alone and the world doesn't revolve around you godtier.

+Quote Post
sai86
post Mar 19 2013, 05:27 PM

StilL LearninG

QUOTE(GodTier @ Mar 19 2013, 01:51 PM)

Terms of Postage already stated in her sale thread. Plz advise on how the seller did not advice/let OP know which courier to use.

The mistake is there, its' happen and Seller is trying to get the items reach OP, but from what I read in this thread, OP used very offensive words and very demanding with unreasonable demand. Y not the extra few days to let the Seller resolve it? IF the goddamn thing is so urgent to OP, he should get it nearby/COD.

Seller responsibility is to make sure filing the correct address as per given by Buyer and to reach the buyer.
This is unfortunate event that the courier use unable to reach OP (shit happens, welcome to online buying). (Due to no knowledge about PO Box, heck i juz knew after i read through this thread.

icon_rolleyes.gif More smart-ass words would get nth solve. Since Hikari already sent the item, juz wait.
btw, a Dumb buyer here as well blush.gif
Next agenda OP : Its a faulty HDD whistling.gif

This post has been edited by sai86: Mar 19 2013, 05:28 PM
+Quote Post
amxpayne67
post Mar 19 2013, 06:20 PM

Casual

After reading all the pages, i conclude there is a problem with the courier, not the seller. And to me the seller pretty much try to help, and the buyer have no patients..please be reasonable and patience is a virtue. I wish this problem could be settled in nice way. smile.gif
+Quote Post
amxpayne67
post Mar 19 2013, 06:20 PM

Casual

Double post, sorry, my mouse got problem.. : sweat.gif

This post has been edited by amxpayne67: Mar 19 2013, 06:20 PM
+Quote Post
Lacie91
post Mar 19 2013, 06:33 PM

LOL
+Quote Post
GodTier
post Mar 19 2013, 08:17 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(toshio1 @ Mar 19 2013, 05:25 PM)
Bought only once from hikari 85  but transaction was smooth and no problem encountered. As much as you may dispute it she's a reputable seller and even if you spam every single thread about her as irresponsible seller, i still gonna purchase from her. Guess i'm just a dumb buyer buying at a loss:)

I'm no white knight nor i am a forever alone and the world doesn't revolve around you godtier.
dont make me laugh. also, dont ask me to judge u, u know urself better
the seller had done thousands of transactions.
those who came out to prove her deals were smooth not even reach hundred yet. that certainly doesnt mean all her deals were smooth, or her quality is up to par.
and I dont see any safe trader tag.

come on, do u even finish ur high school ? any more stupidity mentality of u all?
it's ur call if u decide to let any slacking seller slip away the responsibility or accommodate the seller's nonprofessional standard .
but i am not u.
just saying I m not the guy who sits quite when I see something wrong and let run wild.

+Quote Post
GodTier
post Mar 19 2013, 08:31 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sai86 @ Mar 19 2013, 05:27 PM)
icon_rolleyes.gif More smart-ass words would get nth solve. Since Hikari already sent the item, juz wait.
btw, a Dumb buyer here as well blush.gif
Terms of Postage already stated in her sale thread. Plz advise on how the seller did not advice/let OP know which courier to use.

payment made. address given
look at the PM attached in OP's 1st post
do u see any advice from seller side prior sending ?

The mistake is there, its' happen and Seller is trying to get the items reach OP, but from what I read in this thread, OP used very offensive words and very demanding with unreasonable demand. Y not the extra few days to let the Seller resolve it? IF the goddamn thing is so urgent to OP, he should get it nearby/COD.

lol

same restaurant analogy again.

u order a meal in restaurant, chef cannot cook because TNB malfunction causing blackout, the problem lies with TNB.
that doesnt mean u have to wait unreasonably/unsure long to get ur meal or cannot cancel ur order.

if i were so hungry, cant wait, why didnt I go buy ready-serve economy bihun, why order the chef to cook for I if u cant wait till tomorrow when TNB resumes the electricity

are u even logic here ?

Seller responsibility is to make sure filing the correct address as per given by Buyer and to reach the buyer.
This is unfortunate event that the courier use unable to reach OP (shit happens, welcome to online buying). (Due to no knowledge about PO Box, heck i juz knew after i read through this thread.
can u just say, oh i dont know, so it okay to do mistake. ?
this is real world.
dont trade if u dont know.

in extreme analogy, it's like rapist justified his raping as he didnt know raping is against the law, hence it's okay for him to rape prior somebody telling him.
only serious mental problem patient got away with such excuses. whistling.gif

This post has been edited by GodTier: Mar 19 2013, 08:32 PM
+Quote Post
toshio1
post Mar 19 2013, 08:57 PM

Wow god tier you're a like petulant philosopher and a lawyer buruk good for you, doubt about maturity though. I can't judge since i don't know you smile.gif

This post has been edited by toshio1: Mar 19 2013, 10:54 PM
+Quote Post
mfitri77
post Mar 19 2013, 09:02 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(GodTier @ Mar 19 2013, 08:31 PM)
lol

if i were so hungry, cant wait, why didnt I go buy ready-serve economy bihun, why order the chef to cook for I if u cant wait till tomorrow when TNB resumes the electricity

are u even logic here ?
this is real world.

in extreme analogy, it's like rapist justified his raping as he didnt know raping is against the law, hence it's okay for him to rape prior somebody telling him.
Hello. You want to support your friend or whatever, do not use distasteful analogies such as rape. Be civil. If you can't be civil, go and sue the seller in the Tribunal Pengguna. Settle there. You blame the seller, but your friend also wasn't smart enough to know that some courier don't deliver to PO boxes.

And by the way, I have handled rape cases in court before. We don't let people of just because they have mental issues.

This post has been edited by mfitri77: Mar 19 2013, 09:03 PM
+Quote Post
GodTier
post Mar 19 2013, 09:37 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mfitri77 @ Mar 19 2013, 09:02 PM)
Hello. You want to support your friend or whatever, do not use distasteful analogies such as rape. Be civil. If you can't be civil, go and sue the seller in the Tribunal Pengguna. Settle there. You blame the seller, but your friend also wasn't smart enough to know that some courier don't deliver to PO boxes.

And by the way, I have handled rape cases in court before. We don't let people of just because they have mental issues.
one man's poison is another man's food.
I cant accommodate all irrelevant requests just because u cant take it.
I didnt force u to read.
it's not distasteful to me.

I used the raping analogy as most of the biased commenters dont have basics business logitics sense at all.
OP isn't very experienced online buyer, so it's acceptable by me that he missed out this very tiny detail.

looking at seller's attitude/carelessness/punctuality, I dont think she would even show up in tribunal session, I dont think it is practical at all

I dont even finish higher education, but if u decide to go pro bono on this seller.
I take this challenge man.. come at me lawyer wannabe thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by GodTier: Mar 19 2013, 09:38 PM
+Quote Post
maxsia
post Mar 19 2013, 09:39 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(GodTier @ Mar 19 2013, 08:31 PM)
lol

are u even logic here ?
this is real world.

small matter of Logistics want to bring it to 4 pages, if you don't like the services, DON'T USE THEM, get the refund and GTFO.

you sound like some ex-bf she had then didn't put out for you so now you're sore coz you had to pay extra $ to fulfill your needs.

Seller never had any problem at all, the logistics was the problem. that said. it was a situation uncontrollable by seller. so stop being unreasonable.
wait for the god damn parcel or get the refund and leave.
If it is so god damned important to have it early, take the 20km drive to collect it.

Term & Condition:
- Self-Collect are available. Full amount is required for the Self-Collect method. 100% from the total amount.
- For buyers who have chosen to receive their ordered item(s) via postage are needed to pay us the full amount before their ordered item(s) are delivered. The respective customers can either choose for courier services, postage costs are paid by the buyers.
- Postage method is been take risk from the buyer. We wont be responsible on it.
- Please allow me 2~4 working days to do all the purchasing arrangements, however sometimes it depends on the stock availability.
- We are registered company but we do not own a shop at this moment. Normally we will online by everyday.

WTF you got Haemorrhoids is it? cannot stop ripping people apart? Self-esteem issues? Stick too small?
+Quote Post
GodTier
post Mar 19 2013, 09:57 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(maxsia @ Mar 19 2013, 09:39 PM)
small matter of Logistics want to bring it to 4 pages, if you don't like the services, DON'T USE THEM, get the refund and GTFO.

you sound like some ex-bf she had then didn't put out for you so now you're sore coz you had to pay extra $ to fulfill your needs.

Seller never had any problem at all, the logistics was the problem. that said. it was a situation uncontrollable by seller. so stop being unreasonable.
wait for the god damn parcel or get the refund and leave.
If it is so god damned important to have it early, take the 20km drive to collect it.

Term & Condition:
- Self-Collect are available. Full amount is required for the Self-Collect method. 100% from the total amount.
- For buyers who have chosen to receive their ordered item(s) via postage are needed to pay us the full amount before their ordered item(s) are delivered. The respective customers can either choose for courier services, postage costs are paid by the buyers.
- Postage method is been take risk from the buyer. We wont be responsible on it.
- Please allow me 2~4 working days to do all the purchasing arrangements, however sometimes it depends on the stock availability.
- We are registered company but we do not own a shop at this moment. Normally we will online by everyday.

WTF you got Haemorrhoids is it? cannot stop ripping people apart? Self-esteem issues? Stick too small?
I wont take ur sarcasm but f u are keen, come pm me..I take u to another forum and surely I kasi hentam u kaw kaw with this kind of sarcasm without getting myself banned.

u think u are the only one can come up with such shit tier sentence, mildly retarded people can do it better.

the risk of what ?
this term itself is not even clear. unclear and critical grammar error sentence is not valid
it's like small kid sentence,

to me, I can interpret as . postage risk is taken away from buyer[ absorbed by seller]. so we wont held responsibility on it[successful delivery is not responsible by seller any further]

and it's logic
to imply that the seller provide good service

+Quote Post
ericongq
post Mar 19 2013, 10:30 PM

Getting Started

I just wonder why are you fighting so hard for your friend as if you are the one who kena ban?
Why don't he himself settle this case? Who are you anyway?
+Quote Post
WhatMan
post Mar 19 2013, 10:50 PM

Regular

I think GodTier has always been himself, and there was never another 'friend'.
+Quote Post
ericongq
post Mar 19 2013, 10:54 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(WhatMan @ Mar 19 2013, 10:50 PM)
I think GodTier has always been himself, and there was never another 'friend'.
Well, let him answer it.
Really curious why is he fighting this case so hard since is not his case also.
+Quote Post
hiddenature
post Mar 19 2013, 11:17 PM

Common sense courier don't send to PO box. Both sides also wrong. Seller trying to rectify the issue so chill.

As for godtier, typical kopitiam keyboard hero. There everyone also lawyer, businessmen, judge, police and consultant many more. See the name mah...
+Quote Post
GodTier
post Mar 19 2013, 11:50 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ericongq @ Mar 19 2013, 10:54 PM)
Well, let him answer it.
Really curious why is he fighting this case so hard since is not his case also.
it has been explained in the thread in kopitiam
so this is gonna be the last time I post the same thing again

OP is my very closed friend.
I lent him all my identity/phone no./bank account for online purchasing, because OP doesnt activate his online banking.
I give consistent detail so every thing would be easy for verifying if seller wants to cross check ..all detail belongs to 1 person.
I have invited moderating team to prove me, as if I am indeed a***pounding myself in lowyat.net forum (except i do own a same username in other forum), but none able to prove till now.
we are authentic in every way. any doubts has been explained n clarified by us to moderating team n u all.
except 1 moderator insists that I myself to use this account for this issue
and he banned OP's accounts

why OP and I are serious on this.
primary because seller is not professional to us at all
and I decided to tag team with OP all the way.

my anonymity is also breached for this stupid thing. not that i have anything to hide, but I treat it as security precaution.
I dont like to leave record online unnecessary.

+Quote Post
ericongq
post Mar 20 2013, 12:05 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(GodTier @ Mar 19 2013, 11:50 PM)
it has been explained in the thread in kopitiam
so this is gonna be the last time I post the same thing again

OP is my very closed friend.
I lent him all my identity/phone no./bank account for online purchasing, because OP doesnt activate his online banking.
I give consistent detail so every thing would be easy for verifying if seller wants to cross check ..all detail belongs to 1 person.
I have invited moderating team to prove me, as if I am indeed a***pounding myself in lowyat.net forum (except i do own a same username in other forum),  but none able to prove till now.
we are authentic in every way. any doubts has been explained n clarified by us to moderating team n u all.
except 1 moderator insists that I myself to use this account for this issue
and he banned OP's accounts

why OP and I are serious on this.
primary because seller is not professional to us at all
and I decided to tag team with OP all the way.

my anonymity is also breached for this stupid thing. not that i have anything to hide, but I treat it as security precaution.
I dont like to leave record online unnecessary.

smile.gif
Thanks for clarifying. Appreciate it.

But do consider giving chance to seller so she can improve in the future. nod.gif

+Quote Post
garethlye
post Mar 20 2013, 12:11 AM

Getting Started

You know, this is a "Trade Zone Helpdesk & Dispute Resolution Corner"
It doesn't have to be 4 pages long, and full of flame.
Why not work out the matter to a resolution instead of going back and forth about what you two have said.
If you know what these type of people are, why waste your time and continue bickering?
You want to make it serious you can go take him to court, you already have their details.

The parcel has been sent out out am i right? So you two have already agreed that the parcel be resent?
Then wouldn't that settle it?
+Quote Post
ikimi~
post Mar 20 2013, 02:48 AM

Macam ni punya buyer pun ada. Aduhai. rclxub.gif
+Quote Post
mfitri77
post Mar 20 2013, 05:52 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(GodTier @ Mar 19 2013, 09:37 PM)
one man's poison is another man's food.
I cant accommodate all irrelevant requests just because u cant take it.
I didnt force u to read.
it's not distasteful to me.

I used the raping analogy as most of the biased commenters dont have basics business logitics sense at all.
OP isn't very experienced online buyer, so it's acceptable by me that he missed out this very tiny detail.

looking at seller's attitude/carelessness/punctuality, I dont think she would even show up in tribunal session, I dont think it is practical at all

I dont even finish higher education, but if u decide to go pro bono on this seller.
I take this challenge man.. come at me lawyer wannabe  thumbup.gif
So, rape not distasteful to you. At least I now know what type of "friend" you are.

+Quote Post
donalduck
post Mar 20 2013, 12:58 PM

Casual

all i can read is a keyboard warrior, just because u can use good english doesnt mean u are right. well if u probably are right, i rather not doing any business with some kiasu like this, felt like u have some personal matters with hikari coz in no way u wana spent 4 pages of time for a mere ext hd. dont think hikari only need to entertain u alone, her business is still going on and to bother ur case i rather just refund if it were me, surely u will say the HD is defect once reach, what happened then?

being a smart ass wont get u any respect man, 2 cents
+Quote Post
pltan
post Mar 20 2013, 01:00 PM

Casual

QUOTE(donalduck @ Mar 20 2013, 12:58 PM)
all i can read is a keyboard warrior, just because u can use good english doesnt mean u are right.
That's good English? It's borderline gutter English. But you and everyone else has already figured him out a long time ago.

This post has been edited by pltan: Mar 20 2013, 01:02 PM
+Quote Post
huaymeeng
post Mar 20 2013, 01:01 PM

QUOTE(toshio1 @ Mar 19 2013, 08:57 PM)
Wow god tier you're a like petulant philosopher and a lawyer  buruk good for you, doubt about maturity though. I can't judge since i don't know you smile.gif
QUOTE(donalduck @ Mar 20 2013, 12:58 PM)
all i can read is a keyboard warrior, just because u can use good english doesnt mean u are right. well if u probably are right, i rather not doing any business with some kiasu like this, felt like u have some personal matters with hikari coz in no way u wana spent 4 pages of time for a mere ext hd. dont think hikari only need to entertain u alone, her business is still going on and to bother ur case i rather just refund if it were me, surely u will say the HD is defect once reach, what happened then?

being a smart ass wont get u any respect man, 2 cents
+Quote Post
neko_san7590
post Mar 20 2013, 01:07 PM

To TS,

+1
+Quote Post
Lacie91
post Mar 20 2013, 01:39 PM

lol , TS' either schizophrenic or bipolar hmm.gif
and gratz on the limp thingy . suits ur attitude just fine

-yup , im flaming now , sorry MODs , but it doesnt seem like TS is gonna make things easier for anybody . i hv never bought anything from Hikari85 , and probably never will as i only do COD , but heck if im gonna let some retarded-minded keyboard warrior who treats other people like s**t roam free . just wait for ur item . if u cant wait , dont buy things online . dont repeat stuff coz im oso bored with all ur statement . and RAPING analogy is definitely not something someone use so nonchalantly unless he is a retard
+Quote Post
shufaz
post Mar 20 2013, 01:52 PM

Getting Started

LOL. I thought I want to ignore this thread... but that raping analogy... my god!! shocking.gif

Now we know how smart this dude is.

Also, about your restaurant analogy. Of course if suddenly TNB cut the power people will just leave and cancel their orders... It's because they are actually there. In the restaurant. If you want to use this analogy, then it meant you are actually inside Hikari's shop, and suddenly there's no HDD stock and you have to wait for the delivery van to come to the shop for a new item. Is that what happened?

In your case, all you have to do is just wait at your own home... just wait... seriously, is that hard?

This post has been edited by shufaz: Mar 20 2013, 02:04 PM
+Quote Post
GodTier
post Mar 20 2013, 10:10 PM

Getting Started

I write understandable english. I am not here for 1119 spm essay.
I have no issue with my low command of english.I work with multinational colleagues with english as media . I have no issue communicating with them.
this alone already proved my english is understandable. and my english is not even related.

the seller is the one with this issue, and all other issues I have pointed out.
never mind, seller with japanese username and otaku avatar, so kind of expected to have japanese alike english standard.

all rite, enough with raping analorgy thing.
take OP's restaurant analogy if u got any problem with yourself
the more u all comment without valid points, the more biased it looks like.

QUOTE(shufaz @ Mar 20 2013, 01:52 PM)
LOL. I thought I want to ignore this thread... but that raping analogy... my god!!  shocking.gif

Now we know how smart this dude is.

Also, about your restaurant analogy. Of course if suddenly TNB cut the power people will just leave and cancel their orders... It's because they are actually there. In the restaurant. If you want to use this analogy, then it meant you are actually inside Hikari's shop, and suddenly there's no HDD stock and you have to wait for the delivery van to come to the shop for a new item. Is that what happened?

In your case, all you have to do is just wait at your own home... just wait... seriously, is that hard?
are u okay ? dont forum-ing here if u are not sober.

ur 1st analogy u agree that people would leave and cancer the deal

but in similar manner, I have to wait ? asking whether it's hard.

u are seriously oxymoron and gay.

QUOTE(Lacie91 @ Mar 20 2013, 01:39 PM)
lol , TS' either schizophrenic or bipolar  hmm.gif
and gratz on the limp thingy . suits ur attitude just fine

-yup , im flaming now , sorry MODs , but it doesnt seem like TS is gonna make things easier for anybody . i hv never bought anything from Hikari85 , and probably never will as i only do COD , but heck if im gonna let some retarded-minded keyboard warrior who treats other people like s**t roam free . just wait for ur item . if u cant wait , dont buy things online . dont repeat stuff coz im oso bored with all ur statement . and RAPING analogy is definitely not something someone use so nonchalantly unless he is a retard
I am trained to be tough and devoid of sympathy for my job quality purpose. still I am abiding this forum and msia general laws.
if i am not against any of the laws and rules, I am free to do anything, express anything I want.

last reply for such comment

u and anyone else who assume me as keyboard warrior, come and wrestle, settle AFK with me if u wanna help seller. OP and I have would like to take ur request if rendezvous is not an issue
for the sake of equality, I dont like to request with people who are too young or too old. ideally 18- 25, else dont cry like a kid.
PM me.

ok guys, back to this issue my item is delivered.
I have unbox the HDD.
the wrapping quality is border line acceptable for HDD.
look for urself

according to the box statement, the spec is correct. Awaiting OP to try out for further feedback.

so the seller herself has yet to clarify the reason of her carelessness of stating wrong refund.

but to me, it's quite obviously she did it on purpose. she wrote what she meant. even in the postage, she stated the parcel value as RM 265.
as in the invoice, the one and only one TnC is stated- 30% of purchased item price would be slashed for cancellation.
30% of RM 265 = RM 79.5 hence refund would be RM 185.5
probably her own RM 15.5 misc. tax to come out with RM 170 of refundable amount

this very important term isnt stated at her sale thread. to me, it's very unethical to put in practice.

besides all above,

would like seller to clarify following doubts that have not be cleared yet even though most questioning already posted for days.
- publicly exposed client's full details without permissions from OP and moderator. also refuse to take down after several warning/requests were issued.
- purposely cover up more than 30% cancellation fee with silly excuse ..even lower spec it's RM 185

- didnt send out the parcel by monday
- refused to resent on friday whereby the invoice is computer generated without hand signature from distributor etc, how hard it can be just to print out another invoice.
- slow respond
- cunning for hiding very important TnC

to other forum members,
unless u have come out with better explanation for sellers, do no post useless posts regarding OP or my personality which is not related to the dispute here.
u want settle AFK with me, u pm me. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
shufaz
post Mar 20 2013, 10:34 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(GodTier @ Mar 20 2013, 10:10 PM)
are u okay ? dont forum-ing here if u are not sober.

ur 1st analogy u agree that people would leave and cancer the deal

but in similar manner, I have to wait ? asking whether it's hard.

u are seriously oxymoron and gay.
LOL. I thought I'm just dumb like everyone else. Its seems now that I'm oxymoron and gay too.
For someone so smart you can't even understand the difference.
Sorry for flaming, but I'm not going to waste anymore time about the analogy.

Anyway it seemed this thread doesn't tarnish Hikari's reputation at all.

This post has been edited by shufaz: Mar 20 2013, 10:35 PM
+Quote Post
GodTier
post Mar 20 2013, 10:44 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(shufaz @ Mar 20 2013, 10:34 PM)
LOL. I thought I'm just dumb like everyone else. Its seems now that I'm oxymoron and gay too.
For someone so smart you can't even understand the difference.
Sorry for flaming, but I'm not going to waste anymore time about the analogy.

Anyway it seemed this thread doesn't tarnish Hikari's reputation at all.
u dunno, but I can tell this is the most beta way of expressing u are not calibre enough for debating the analogy u formed on ur own.

anyone else ?

rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
toekong
post Mar 20 2013, 10:59 PM

Getting Started

Since we have a list of conman sellers who you know, cons people, I think we should have a list for buyers too. Those who have a stick up their assess so you know, we can chose whether we want to do business with.
+Quote Post
shufaz
post Mar 20 2013, 11:02 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(GodTier @ Mar 20 2013, 10:44 PM)
u dunno, but I can tell this is the most beta way of expressing u are not calibre enough for debating the analogy u formed on ur own.

anyone else ?

rolleyes.gif
Fine. I give in. Now looks like I'm not caliber enough too.
Here, I'm feeding the troll.

Simple. About your restaurant analogy, people went to the restaurant, wait for food and suddenly no power because of TNB. There's nothing else to do, of course naturally people will cancel.
But in your case, you didn't go to the shop. You didn't wait at the shop. You wait at home. You bought online. There's a lot of other things to do (for someone smart like you) WHILE waiting for the item in the comfort of your home. So the restaurant analogy is inaccurate here. This is nitpicking and not even the issue. I'm sorry I brought this stupid analogy up. Let's just end it here. I'm sure you understand this already.

If you want to continue this anymore, I'm not interested. This is useless comment too, according to you. So say whatever you want, there no way I want to become a keyboard warrior. I'm fine with dumb, oxymoron, gay and not caliber enough. Thanks

This post has been edited by shufaz: Mar 20 2013, 11:18 PM
+Quote Post
shufaz
post Mar 20 2013, 11:24 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(toekong @ Mar 20 2013, 10:59 PM)
Since we have a list of conman sellers  who  you know, cons people, I think we should have a list for buyers too. Those who have a stick up their assess so you know, we can chose whether we want to do business with.
+1. We should really have one.

This post has been edited by shufaz: Mar 20 2013, 11:27 PM
+Quote Post
GodTier
post Mar 20 2013, 11:30 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(toekong @ Mar 20 2013, 10:59 PM)
Since we have a list of conman sellers  who  you know, cons people, I think we should have a list for buyers too. Those who have a stick up their assess so you know, we can chose whether we want to do business with.
nobody stops u from doing that.
in fact, some sellers already have their own buyers blacklisted for FFK etc.

OP had returned back a RM 490 2nd hand phone to a well known seller here because OP had only paid 1 unit and the seller sent 2 units.
many would not even think of returning... but OP and I dont greed this way, we asked RM 50 as compensation for causing us trouble to q up in post office during working hours.
we can just get away by saying we didnt receive 2nd unit or just simply ignore it.
within the same week we flew out of msia for months. the phone was purchased as spare unit for traveling. we can even come up with excuse like out of msia, return it after months using it.
this alone already proved we are more than honest buyers. rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by GodTier: Mar 20 2013, 11:30 PM
+Quote Post
GodTier
post Mar 21 2013, 01:07 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(shufaz @ Mar 20 2013, 11:02 PM)
Fine. I give in. Now looks like I'm not caliber enough too.
Here, I'm feeding the troll.

Simple. About your restaurant analogy, people went to the restaurant, wait for food and suddenly no power because of TNB. There's nothing else to do, of course naturally people will cancel.
But in your case, you didn't go to the shop. You didn't wait at the shop. You wait at home. You bought online. There's a lot of other things to do (for someone smart like you) WHILE waiting for the item in the comfort of your home. So the restaurant analogy is inaccurate here. This is nitpicking and not even the issue. I'm sorry I brought this stupid analogy up. Let's just end it here. I'm sure you understand this already.

If you want to continue this anymore, I'm not interested. This is useless comment too, according to you. So say whatever you want, there no way I want to become a keyboard warrior. I'm fine with dumb, oxymoron, gay and not caliber enough. Thanks
I post this again for educating purposes.lol

u understand that seller is not the only one to sell such ext hdd, it is not rare item. rite?
this is capitalism. buyers have choices.

since seller's errors, buyer dont even have to wait to begin with (be it comfy to OP or not, in this case OP is not comfy at all) to accommodate seller's own error.
simply order another one from another seller if refund is possible.

why is seller so stubborn to let go this deal ?
as if malaysia is in critical recession, very hard to get a mere 200 bucks deal with profit margin of 20% maybe lol? hence never let go.

to me, seller is freaking selfish and ignorant.
whistling.gif

+Quote Post
archonixm
post Mar 21 2013, 01:09 AM

On my way

QUOTE(GodTier @ Mar 20 2013, 11:30 PM)

OP had returned back a RM 490 2nd hand phone to a well known seller here because OP had only paid 1 unit and the seller sent 2 units.
many would not even think of returning... but OP and I dont greed this way, we asked RM 50 as compensation for causing us trouble to q up in post office during working hours.
we can just get away by saying we didnt receive 2nd unit or just simply ignore it.
within the same week we flew out of msia for months. the phone was purchased as spare unit for traveling. we can even come up with excuse like out of msia, return it after months using it.
this alone already proved we are more than honest buyers.  rolleyes.gif
I think Hikari should just refund him in the first place, being cheapskate ruin reputation. I don't know who is right and who is wrong, but I won't buy anything from her, reputation is very important. U can't buy reputation. It builds over time.So if Hikari can let his reputation gone just by a mere RM259, it does infact show how much is her reputation value. RM259, or whatever. Deduct 30% if canceling for no reason, but this is not entirely his fault, blame the courier, seller should suck it up and refund 100% out of goodwill. After all, Hikari got so many white knight and honest buyer, it's just a peace of cake to sell this to another buyer.

Maybe you don't realise it yet, I think you lost a lot of potential buyer from this thread for just 1 ext hdd. I had to agree, if its true,ext HDD wrapping is really lame though.
+Quote Post
maxsia
post Mar 21 2013, 03:31 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(GodTier @ Mar 20 2013, 11:30 PM)

this alone already proved we are more than honest buyers.  rolleyes.gif
Waw, so honest. All hail godtier and his friend. What an honest buyer.
One dey,i wanna drink more nennen grow up into a big and strong honest felow laik u so i can criti-sais another honest person's work when thei maek a minor mistake then open up a dispuke page up to 5 pages congpraininng about that honest person's pimples and warts even though i am sho smart to know that a more peaceful resolution could have been achieved with tactful negotiation.

Thanks for your honesty, lyn will see more brighter future. Sellers will s*** c*** at our perusal.
As much as we appreciate how u take American service culture here then flailing it around saying how great it is, have you no respect for the culture here? If not, then you have no business doing business here in the first place.
+Quote Post
dayumaduli
post Mar 21 2013, 08:39 AM

QUOTE(maxsia @ Mar 21 2013, 03:31 AM)
One dey,i wanna drink more nennen grow up into a big and strong honest felow laik u so i can criti-sais another honest person's work when thei maek a minor mistake then open up a dispuke page up to 5 pages congpraininng about that honest person's pimples and warts even though i am sho smart to know that a more peaceful resolution could have been achieved with tactful negotiation.

Thanks for your honesty, lyn will see more brighter future. Sellers will s*** c*** at our perusal.
As much as we appreciate how u take American service culture here then flailing it around saying how great it is, have you no respect for the culture here? If not, then you have no business doing business here in the first place.
as i said, this buyer is trying to show he is so smart and belittle all other oxymoron dumb but polite buyer. godtier dont u know what does considerate means? hikari probably have her fault at this matter but shes just doing
+Quote Post
gengstapo
post Mar 21 2013, 09:17 AM

No Lag, Just Frag!

QUOTE(sai86 @ Mar 19 2013, 05:27 PM)
This is funny, loled
Beware the next episode laugh.gif laugh.gif
+Quote Post
genbat2003
post Mar 21 2013, 09:33 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(gengstapo @ Mar 21 2013, 09:17 AM)
This is funny, loled
Beware the next episode  laugh.gif  laugh.gif
Lol, Im looking forward for next episode. rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

But the thing is...Seller shipped the HDD using courier, courier unable to delivered and asked buyer to selft collect the HDD. Buyer too busy/lazy to pick the HDD.

If you need the HDD urgently....you should pick the HDD by yourself...

As simple as that.

+Quote Post
graphidz
post Mar 21 2013, 10:26 AM

F.A.T.E

I pity godtier got so many who go against him. dem la you all

This post has been edited by graphidz: Mar 21 2013, 10:28 AM
+Quote Post
GodTier
post Mar 21 2013, 10:33 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(maxsia @ Mar 21 2013, 03:31 AM)

dont generalize the situation here.
if u wanna join the debate here, be specific.

and dont bring in subjective matter, US;china;s'pore; anywhere in this world that practices capitalism can fit in the basic principle of trading and logistics pointed out by OP and I.
malaysia definitely is not an exception.
and I have yet to bring out the entitlement/compensation OP shall receive due to seller's unprofessional conducts.
dont take it for granted rolleyes.gif

if any of u actually think that u and seller would gain anything by drifting away of all the seller's mistakes, and bring in ur own pampered personal behavior toward seller...
I cannot stop it. I would go on as it goes.

QUOTE(dayumaduli @ Mar 21 2013, 08:39 AM)
as i said, this buyer is trying to show he is so smart and belittle all other oxymoron dumb but polite buyer. godtier dont u know what does considerate means? hikari probably have her fault at this matter but shes just doing
not even trying.
it's totally seller's and u all decision to up hold the reputation of seller here.
after all, OP and I just a small fry in here and very seldom do online trade.
debating in online forum is just one of many ways I pass my time.
if u all choose to jeopardize ur own reputation for such obvious dispute, nobody gonna stop u biggrin.gif

considerate?
be specific in which situation OP has not been considerate toward seller ?

I can restate again and again the serious inconveniences of the seller has caused to OP .
QUOTE(genbat2003 @ Mar 21 2013, 09:33 AM)
Lol, Im looking forward for next episode.  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif

But the thing is...Seller shipped the HDD using courier, courier unable to delivered and asked buyer to selft collect the HDD. Buyer too busy/lazy to pick the HDD.

If you need the HDD urgently....you should pick the HDD by yourself...

As simple as that.
this is nonsense.

if I were to pick up the parcel by myself, I might as well drive to physical shop and purchase one instead of picking up a unknown/poorly packed parcel delivered by lousy courier/seller and bear the subsequent avoidable risks.

say something logic please shakehead.gif
+Quote Post
GodTier
post Mar 21 2013, 10:37 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(graphidz @ Mar 21 2013, 10:26 AM)
I pity godtier got so many who go against him. dem la you all

talking big is very easy. until u have actually done that, dont tell. rolleyes.gif
it carries nothing.

PM me, and proceed for AFK, we settle face to face.
not debating in PM.

+Quote Post
graphidz
post Mar 21 2013, 10:41 AM

F.A.T.E

QUOTE(GodTier @ Mar 21 2013, 10:37 AM)
talking big is very easy. until u have actually done that, dont tell. rolleyes.gif
it carries nothing.

PM me, and proceed for AFK, we settle face to face.
not debating in PM.
Right back at ya

And also,PM while AFK? Your IQ must be over 9000. Either that or that weed you're smoking must be really good
+Quote Post
GodTier
post Mar 21 2013, 10:45 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(graphidz @ Mar 21 2013, 10:41 AM)
Right back at ya

And also,PM while AFK? Your IQ must be over 9000. Either that or that weed you're smoking must be really good
u cant even understand simple english and instruction.

bring ur stupidity else where please. pm me if u decided to meet up with me.
if u continue provoking me without valid point, I will report to moderator to get u banned biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by GodTier: Mar 21 2013, 10:46 AM
+Quote Post
graphidz
post Mar 21 2013, 11:09 AM

F.A.T.E

QUOTE(GodTier @ Mar 21 2013, 10:45 AM)
u cant even understand simple english and instruction.

bring ur stupidity else where please. pm me if u decided to meet up with me.
if u continue provoking  me without valid point, I will report to moderator to get u banned  biggrin.gif
So it's my fault now? Man your IQ is way beyond godtier. Simple English means good English

So I'm stupid too now? Respect la you

Go and report then. Like I give a f***. Never been to bora2 before. That'll be cool

An advice to you :

Mind your words. Don't start flame and call other stupid. As if you are a brilliant person. Be nice with your words so that you won't provoke anybody's anger. If you did, you might get some support. But being a b!tch as you are right now, I can understand why people are against you

And also, replying other people's arguments in very short sentences means that you are at wit's end and don't have any better argument. All also evaluate other people's comments. You are now blinded by your own truth that you can't comprehend other people's arguments and simply shrug them all off by saying they're stupid (remember that restaurant analogy? That was really wrong)

Just my 2cents
+Quote Post
WhatMan
post Mar 21 2013, 11:34 AM

Regular

GodTier,

Have you received item from Hikari85? Or did she refund you?
+Quote Post
sai86
post Mar 21 2013, 01:47 PM

StilL LearninG

I believe this thread should be closed as the item has been successfully sent to OP.
This thread has been nth but flaming all the way.
Apis_LuaLua Kindly close this thread. If i'm not mistaken, OP acc. has been banned.
EM334446855MY (provided by hikari) *I have deleted the receiver name.
Attached Image

This post has been edited by sai86: Mar 21 2013, 01:50 PM
+Quote Post
pltan
post Mar 21 2013, 01:51 PM

Casual

This post has been edited by pltan: Mar 21 2013, 01:51 PM
+Quote Post
pltan
post Mar 21 2013, 01:51 PM

Casual

QUOTE(sai86 @ Mar 21 2013, 01:47 PM)
I believe this thread should be closed as the item has been successfully sent to OP.

Attached Image
Agreed, it's regressed to threatening people to a real life fight. rclxub.gif
+Quote Post
GodTier
post Mar 21 2013, 01:52 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(graphidz @ Mar 21 2013, 11:09 AM)
So it's my fault now? Man your IQ is way beyond godtier. Simple English means good English

So I'm stupid too now? Respect la you

Go and report then. Like I give a f***. Never been to bora2 before. That'll be cool

An advice to you :

Mind your words. Don't start flame and call other stupid. As if you are a brilliant person. Be nice with your words so that you won't provoke anybody's anger. If you did, you might get some support. But being a b!tch as you are right now, I can understand why people are against you

And also, replying other people's arguments in very short sentences means that you are at wit's end and don't have any better argument. All also evaluate other people's comments. You are now blinded by your own truth that you can't comprehend other people's arguments and simply shrug them all off by saying they're stupid (remember that restaurant analogy? That was really wrong)

Just my 2cents
ur irony/sarcasm wont work on me here.
it's not smart at all, to pretend that u dont know whether u are stupid or not.
I m taught that respect and also reputation are to be earned, nobody gives u respect if u are proven not worthy unless the person is your kin.

u are being childish, 1st u came in talk like a big shot,hypothetically returning 1 mil free money.
now u demand me to be humble with u. I guess u are probably on ur period or PMS lol. at least be consistent with ur behavior.
I wont need any support from any of u, with the calibre u all have, it's easy for me to flip around. rolleyes.gif

writing grandpa long story doesnt necessary means u are correct.
debate me point-to-point, no generalizing.

wrong of what ? point the wrong and elaborate to me.
u are giving ur own opinion that is not debatable

also dont drag away my OP's topic
refer back to post-#90 and come back to me again.

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2739265/+80#

QUOTE(WhatMan @ Mar 21 2013, 11:34 AM)
GodTier,

Have you received item from Hikari85? Or did she refund you?
read Post #90
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2739265/+80#
+Quote Post
shufaz
post Mar 21 2013, 01:52 PM

Getting Started

Attached Image
True. Please close this thread. He got his item and still not satisfied, as expected. The flaming will go on if people continue to entertain him (a reminder for me too).

This post has been edited by shufaz: Mar 21 2013, 01:55 PM
+Quote Post
GodTier
post Mar 21 2013, 01:55 PM

Getting Started

Apis_LuaLua Kindly close this thread. If i'm not mistaken, OP acc. has been banned.
Attached Image
u are not even one of the parties involving here.
there are doubts that I demand seller to clarify.

seller has yet to clarify
+Quote Post
flar3star
post Mar 21 2013, 02:12 PM

Look like a flower , Sting like a bee.

QUOTE(GodTier @ Mar 21 2013, 01:55 PM)
u are not even one of the parties involving here.
there are doubts that I demand seller to clarify.

seller has yet to clarify
Seller has nothing to clarify to you. Issue is with the courier. Seller has sent out item , and resent.

Buyer should 1stly clarify whether the courier does PO box as not all couriers does it.

This topic should be closed long time ago.
+Quote Post
genbat2003
post Mar 21 2013, 03:12 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(GodTier @ Mar 21 2013, 10:33 AM)

this is nonsense.

if I were to pick up the parcel by myself, I might as well drive to physical shop and purchase one instead of picking up a unknown/poorly packed parcel delivered by lousy courier/seller and bear the subsequent avoidable risks.

say something logic please  shakehead.gif
So, in the first place, why dont you buy at the shop near you place instead buy from online ( unknown/poorly packed parcel delivered by lousy courier/seller )??

cool2.gif
+Quote Post
GodTier
post Mar 21 2013, 04:21 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(flar3star @ Mar 21 2013, 02:12 PM)
Seller has nothing to clarify to you. Issue is with the courier. Seller has sent out item , and resent.

Buyer should 1stly clarify whether the courier does PO box as not all couriers does it.

This topic should be closed long time ago.
till the tilted sentences are clarified in clearly manner by seller or her associates in her company,
the case is stuck and incomplete to be closed.

OP doesnt have to ask thing that obviously must known by the seller herself
seller didnt even ask OP about the PO box PRIOR sending out the parcel.

irreversible mistakes have been made by seller. OP and I want at least some correction actions yielded from this dispute thread.

and u dont make a decision here.

so the seller herself has yet to clarify the reason of her carelessness of stating wrong refund.

but to me, it's quite obviously she did it on purpose. she wrote what she meant. even in the postage, she stated the parcel value as RM 265.
as in the invoice, the one and only one TnC is stated- 30% of purchased item price would be slashed for cancellation.
30% of RM 265 = RM 79.5 hence refund would be RM 185.5
probably her own RM 15.5 misc. tax to come out with RM 170 of refundable amount

this very important term isnt stated at her sale thread. to me, it's very unethical to put in practice.

besides all above,

would like seller to clarify following doubts that have not be cleared yet even though most questioning already posted for days.
- publicly exposed client's full details without permissions from OP and moderator. also refuse to take down after several warning/requests were issued.
- purposely cover up more than 30% cancellation fee with silly excuse ..even lower spec it's RM 185

- didnt send out the parcel by monday
- refused to resent on friday whereby the invoice is computer generated without hand signature from distributor etc, how hard it can be just to print out another invoice.
- slow respond
- cunning for hiding very important TnC

QUOTE(genbat2003 @ Mar 21 2013, 03:12 PM)
So, in the first place, why dont you buy at the shop near you place instead buy from online ( unknown/poorly packed parcel delivered by lousy courier/seller )??

cool2.gif
why u are commenting here when u have nothing useful to contribute ?

this is not ASK OP ABOUT ANYTHING thread. he buys from whoever he wants, no explanation needed as it is not a predictable factor for causing this dispute.
continue to debate about the disputes which OP has raised only otherwise suit yourself else where.

+Quote Post
pltan
post Mar 21 2013, 05:02 PM

Casual

QUOTE(GodTier @ Mar 21 2013, 04:21 PM)
OP doesnt have to ask thing that obviously must known by the seller herself
seller didnt even ask OP about the PO box PRIOR sending out the parcel.

irreversible mistakes have been made by seller. OP and I want at least some correction actions yielded from this dispute thread.

Here we go again...let's use your logic.

Seller doesnt have to ask thing that obviously must known by the buyer himself
Buyer didnt even tell Seller about the PO box PRIOR sending out the parcel.

irreversible mistakes have been made by Buyer.

....after all who is the one who is actually USING the PO Box and didn't understand the full nuances of using one til this case, nor give any special instructions regarding it. In fact it's other members on this thread who you keep abusing whom are teaching you about couriers and PO Boxes. There really is no basis for finding fault with the seller for sending it out to an exact address you and your buddy gave her without any special instruction. And she absorbed the cost for using another courier due to your mistake.

She made a comment about the error in the refund number a few pages back, but by all means wait for your clarification.

I actually agree with you she should have posted it out Monday and not Tuesday. But I guess it's Karma.

This post has been edited by pltan: Mar 21 2013, 05:13 PM
+Quote Post
+Newbie+
post Mar 21 2013, 05:20 PM

To be needed as The Sand's Kazekage
Group Icon
Group: Staff

The item has been confirmed delivered. There is no more dispute. This thread has degenerated into senseless flaming.

This case is closed until there are new developments.

This post has been edited by +Newbie+: Mar 21 2013, 05:30 PM
+Quote Post

Bump TopicClosed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.2013sec    2.71    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 08:49 PM