Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> {WTS} Latest! Hottest! Fast Results Collagen Drink, Aura White Pure GlutaCollagen 400,000mg

Big Pink Bag
post Mar 12 2013, 05:58 PM

Group: New Member

LATEST, HOTTEST SELLING, FAST RESULTS HIGH DOSE COLLAGEN DRINK. THE FIRST IN MALAYSIA!!

Aura White Pure GlutaCollagen 400,000mg - Your Skin's Best Friend!! Watch your skin transform in just 7 Days! Truly is an innovative and result proven product for your skin. The 'Latest and Hottest Beauty Supplement To Hit Malaysia Market!!'

Aura White Pure GlutaCollagen 400,000mg naturally transform your skin without painful injections, botox or expensive laser treatments. You will see the difference from 7 - 14 Days onwards!!

It contains ALL NATURAL ingredients combined with a breakthrough technology to improve your skin and many other health conditions from INSIDE OUT.

Aura White contains 400,000mg (very high dose of COLLAGEN & GLUTA) compared to other beauty supplements in the market therefore making it the MOST EFFICIENT in showing results!

It means that you won't have to consume a lot to see the results you want. This means instant SAVING$$$$$...... thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif (You actually spend more for repeated facial treatments!!)

For saggy skin, dull skin, uneven skin surface, no glow, pimples, skin discolouration, pigmentation, scars, acne scars, dark skin and eczema.

rclxms.gif rclxm9.gif rclxms.gif

Benefits of Aura White Pure GlutaCollagen 400,000mg

1-AWESOME SKIN (Fair & Glowing)

Formulated with the latest technology from Japan using all natural ingredients such as Tilapia Collagen, L-Glutathione, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Tomato Stem Cell, Apple Stem Cell, Rosella Stem Cell, Strawberry, Maqui berry, Billberry, Papaya, Lemon, Sweet Turnip and Mixed Berries. This formula of combined ingredients work 3 times harder on whitening of skin, repairing damaged skin structure due to pimples and acnes, dry skin and pigmentation problems. The results.............Fairer, Softer, Translucent Looking Skin. Suitable for MEN & WOMEN.

2-BEAUTIFUL HAIR AND NAILS
Collagen helps with the health of hair and nails. With 400,000mg dose of Collagen & Gluta contained in a bottle of Aura White Gluta Collagen, it is only natural that the health of your hair and nails improve together with your skin. It also improves the calcium intake beneficial to your body for stronger bones & nails.

3-MORE ENERGY
Improves energy level and REDUCES JOINT and MUSCLE pain. Collagen in between joints are lost as we get older. Aura White Pure GlutaCollagen 400,000mg replenishes vital collagen levels in your body.

4-INTERNAL HEALTH
The 3 stem cells formulation improves immunity system, fights free radicals and replenishes old cells with new cells.

---
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Directions of Consumption :
Mix 2 scoops of Aura White Pure GlutaCollagen 400,000mg with 120 ml room temperature plain water (measure with the free shaker provided). SHAKE SHAKE & DRINK (taste like berry flavour).
Do Not Use Hot Water! (It'll destroy nutrients).
Consume TWICE daily. For best result, drink once in the MORNING (30 minutes before eating) and once at NIGHT before sleep.

nod.gif nod.gif nod.gif

Package includes: ONE bottle of Aura White Pure Gluta Collagen 400,000mg (1 month's supply) + a FREE Shaker + a FREE 3D Diamond Sheet Mask.

Price: RM150 including FREE DELIVERY FOR EAST & WEST MALAYSIA. (PM for international shipping quote)

Expiry Date: 2 years from manufacturing date

Dealing method: By Pos Only. SMS/PM will be sent to inform as soon as parcel is posted & tracking number. Strictly no COD.

Location of seller: Klang Valley

Contact method/details: SMS at 016-921 7720 or www.facebook.com/bigpinkbag

Age of item: Freshly manufactured (stock moves very very fast)!!

P.S. Pregnant mommies can consume only when pregnancy is 4 months and above.

This post has been edited by Big Pink Bag: Mar 12 2013, 10:48 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jayme_ash
post Mar 12 2013, 06:10 PM

Group: Junior Member

Are there any side effects from consuming it?
how many times per day do you have to take it?
+Quote Post
Big Pink Bag
post Mar 12 2013, 06:45 PM

QUOTE(jayme_ash @ Mar 12 2013, 06:10 PM)
Are there any side effects from consuming it?
how many times per day do you have to take it?
Hi..I've included the consumption instructions above. There are no side effects as some people might have side reaction to marine collagen. This is a safe, neutral collagen supplement smile.gif
+Quote Post
jayme_ash
post Mar 12 2013, 06:52 PM

QUOTE(Big Pink Bag @ Mar 12 2013, 06:45 PM)
Hi..I've included the consumption instructions above. There are no side effects as some people might have side reaction to marine collagen. This is a safe, neutral collagen supplement  smile.gif
thanks for the info smile.gif
im interested in the product.sorry if i ask too much.
+Quote Post
Big Pink Bag
post Mar 12 2013, 07:16 PM

QUOTE(jayme_ash @ Mar 12 2013, 06:52 PM)
thanks for the info  smile.gif
im interested in the product.sorry if i ask too much.
Not at all. Do feel free to ask. In fact Aura White Pure GlutaCollagen was formulated so that people who are allergic to marine collagen can still have it. But the biggest difference compared to other collagen supplements in the market now is it contains 400,000mg Gluta + Collagen in one bottle. Hence, the fast results. Hence, the upcoming crazy demand for it. Try it. Its the cost of one facial session. rclxm9.gif
+Quote Post
jayme_ash
post Mar 12 2013, 09:01 PM

QUOTE(Big Pink Bag @ Mar 12 2013, 07:16 PM)
Not at all. Do feel free to ask. In fact Aura White Pure GlutaCollagen was formulated so that people who are allergic to marine collagen can still have it. But the biggest difference compared to other collagen supplements in the market now is it contains 400,000mg Gluta + Collagen in one bottle. Hence, the fast results. Hence, the upcoming crazy demand for it. Try it. Its the cost of one facial session.  rclxm9.gif
yeah..i would like to try it.how do i make the payment?
+Quote Post
Big Pink Bag
post Mar 12 2013, 09:42 PM

QUOTE(jayme_ash @ Mar 12 2013, 09:01 PM)
yeah..i would like to try it.how do i make the payment?
Hi Jayme, Pmed. Thank you for your support!! biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Big Pink Bag
post Mar 15 2013, 03:37 PM

Aura White Pure GlutaCollagen 400,000mg + Free Shaker + 3D Diamond Sheet Mask posted today. Thank you for your support. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Big Pink Bag: Mar 15 2013, 05:36 PM
+Quote Post
dinosaurgal
post Mar 21 2013, 02:09 PM

Hi,
Just wondering, is this approved by the Ministry of Health Malaysia?
What is the name of the company manufacturing this and what is the product registration no?

Hope you don't mind telling me such information.
It does sound very good, but just wanted to make sure to be on the safe side. smile.gif
+Quote Post
Big Pink Bag
post Mar 21 2013, 08:07 PM

Hi Dinasourgal,

Aura White Pure Gluta Collagen is a supplement drink. As it is very new in the market, the owner has registered it with BPFK (Biro Pengawalan Farmasutikal Kesihatan) and is waiting for the cert number. It was formulated in Japan & manufactured in Malaysia. I'll post official information when certificate is obtained.

The responds has been explosive due to the results after consuming it as imprpvements of the skin can be seen from 7-14days onwards. It contains 400,000mg gluta collagen which is amongst the highest in the market, hence the results, hence the responds. smile.gif
+Quote Post
dinosaurgal
post Mar 21 2013, 11:28 PM

Yeah, after seeing the before and after pic,
I am very tempted!

Pls do update yeah when you hv cert. means it will hv gone through necessary check and recognition for its benefit. Waiting for your good news! smile.gif
+Quote Post
Big Pink Bag
post Mar 22 2013, 12:00 PM

Yes i will post it up as soon as it is obtained but please bear in mind that it might
take some months ya...

As for the results u'll have to try it yourself because the cert is only to verify that the ingredients are safe for consumption and as the ingredients are all natural as listed above, the BPFK cert is more of a procedural process..smile.gif

It is currently already Halal certified, GMP certified (Amalan Perkilangan Baik), HAACCP certified (Food safety assurance system), got buatan Malaysia cop.
+Quote Post
dinosaurgal
post Mar 22 2013, 01:46 PM

Oh okok. Do you know which company in Malaysia is manufacturing this aura white?
+Quote Post
Big Pink Bag
post Mar 22 2013, 02:29 PM

QUOTE(dinosaurgal @ Mar 22 2013, 01:46 PM)
Oh okok. Do you know which company in Malaysia is manufacturing this aura white?
Sorry dinosaugal, manufacturer details was not disclosed to me.
+Quote Post
jayme_ash
post Mar 27 2013, 09:52 PM

hye,
thank you for introducing the Aura White Pure GlutaCollagen 400,000mg to me, i've noticed that my skin feels smoother, firm and have less breakouts.i have been taking it for 12 days and the result is satisfying.will definitely order more once my jar is finished smile.gif
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0543sec    2.52    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 09:43 PM