Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Pegawai TUDM hina polis terima balasan, Karma

views

Username is username
post Mar 12 2013, 09:03 AM

grumpy old man
855 posts

QUOTE(Ichibanichi @ Mar 11 2013, 02:05 PM)
Truth pill is hardest to swallow.
The 1st intel already know got 100pax fully armed ppl (which I dubbed due to project IC and lack of security border control) and army force should be call in as most police personnel is not trained to handle jungle and urban warfare.

Agong is being sideline even he is the royal army commander.
Somemore logistic to place army make so bad and all ppl doubt how strong is our army force.

Look like kerismuddin have his own keris being stabbed own his own backside.
Not trained? Gosh. U think those police are the biasa2 one? Polis hutan different from Polis gerakan am or the one at bandar duduk balai.
replymela
post Mar 12 2013, 09:19 AM

39 posts

Trained or not, how many police are there? Enough to counter 200 ppl? Why take so long to pass over to military? Geneva convention doesn't apply here, sulu isnt a farking country, heck they aren't even recognized as sultan in the first place.
Ichibanichi
post Mar 12 2013, 09:22 AM

Casual
321 posts

QUOTE(Username is username @ Mar 12 2013, 09:03 AM)
Not trained? Gosh. U think those police are the biasa2 one? Polis hutan different from Polis gerakan am or the one at bandar duduk balai.
Trained for survival is a yes and must. However does polis hutan is being trained to engage in combat?

Already got intel more than 100pax fully armed and yet our few good men die onto the hand of intruder in our own backyard.

Dey...what happen our army strength and our army general ability?

Now is the age of satellite and unmanned vehicle for surveillance and still sending army to frontline?

Username is username
post Mar 12 2013, 12:57 PM

grumpy old man
855 posts

QUOTE(Ichibanichi @ Mar 12 2013, 09:22 AM)
Trained for survival is a yes and must. However does polis hutan is being trained to engage in combat?

Already got intel more than 100pax fully armed and yet our few good men die onto the hand of intruder in our own backyard.

Dey...what happen our army strength and our army general ability?

Now is the age of satellite and unmanned vehicle for surveillance and still sending army to frontline?
yes it took some time for the military to take over but, Malaysia cant simply send the troopers. what happened before was, the sulus were not declared as "combatan" but rather as criminal. the army does not have any power for their action but police was. that is why after the Philipine said they were not involved with the sulus, only Malaysia send the army to take over the situation. We dont want to declare war first because it will affect many things. we wouldnt want to be rushing to make a decision in a situation like this right?
Username is username
post Mar 12 2013, 01:00 PM

grumpy old man
855 posts

QUOTE(netmatrix @ Mar 11 2013, 05:41 PM)
The thing is, this TUDM fella not know anything about politics. I thought only in movie, they are the "yes sirs" without hesitation for jobs. But in actual fact its all about politics. Which that guy seriously has no clue of. We use PDRM because it was to show that force was not necessary to deal with them because we will use negotiations. Using police is also the first end of peaceful dealings. Also it will show that using police is not a war warning to another country. In this case Philippines. So we will treat it as a small case as it is. In fact its standard around the world. Unless u are in war torn country or North Korea.

On the local front, if straight away deploy army troop there, what would you think? The ppl who live there would think its already war. I'm not saying PDRM are free target practice. But when u deal with such situation, Army is last resort. If u say we should get rid of illegals in Malaysia, immediately deploy army to get them. What do u think the message is to the other country? Yes if u are a mad for the country guy, u would do so. But in reality no way! Don't even quote komunis, because it was in a different senario.

All the stupid idiots i see posting here and there never even say anything about why police is used and not army first. BECAUSE U DON'T FREAKING KNOW HOW COUNTRY SECURITY WORKS! This is no video game. I u wipe off those guys on the first day, u can see Philipines would do a lot of shit to us. U know poor country can get support easily. They just lay out their country economy vs our economy as a fact to get support and make us look like a bully. The reason why none of them can do anything to us is because we still do some things by the book.
quoted so that people would read and understand this!
Ichibanichi
post Mar 12 2013, 01:21 PM

Casual
321 posts

QUOTE(Username is username @ Mar 12 2013, 12:57 PM)
yes it took some time for the military to take over but, Malaysia cant simply send the troopers. what happened before was, the sulus were not declared as "combatan" but rather as criminal. the army does not have any power for their action but police was. that is why after the Philipine said they were not involved with the sulus, only Malaysia send the army to take over the situation. We dont want to declare war first because it will affect many things. we wouldnt want to be rushing to make a decision in a situation like this right?
I din know that malaysian time standard already creep into our royal military. sweat.gif sweat.gif sweat.gif
If this continue, ever if WW3 occur, our norm civilian chance of survival will be goes to zero

Username is username
post Mar 12 2013, 01:30 PM

grumpy old man
855 posts

QUOTE(Ichibanichi @ Mar 12 2013, 01:21 PM)
I din know that malaysian time standard already creep into our royal military. sweat.gif  sweat.gif  sweat.gif
If this continue, ever if WW3 occur, our norm civilian chance of survival will be goes to zero
what malaysian time standard? i didnt say any of this did I?

The World War and invasion like this is totally two different things. like i said, we were NOT in a war until the army came.
Big_Bad_Wolfgang
post Mar 12 2013, 01:56 PM

39 posts

One does not simply send city council's dog catchers to catch a lion that escaped from zoo.

Ichibanichi
post Mar 12 2013, 02:27 PM

Casual
321 posts

QUOTE(Username is username @ Mar 12 2013, 01:30 PM)
what malaysian time standard? i didnt say any of this did I?

The World War and invasion like this is totally two different things. like i said, we were NOT in a war until the army came.
Did u ever organize a meeting or training group among local malaysian?
Did u ever experience our gomen time management?
doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif
Username is username
post Mar 12 2013, 04:32 PM

grumpy old man
855 posts

QUOTE(Ichibanichi @ Mar 12 2013, 02:27 PM)
Did u ever organize a meeting or training group among local malaysian?
Did u ever experience our gomen time management?
doh.gif  doh.gif  doh.gif
so? your point is?? how is it related to the situation at Lahad Datu? just because army lambat bertindak is it?
netmatrix
post Mar 12 2013, 05:20 PM

The machine... it sees everything.
6,491 posts

QUOTE(Big_Bad_Wolfgang @ Mar 12 2013, 01:56 PM)
One does not simply send city council's dog catchers to catch a lion that escaped from zoo.
Wow! So now its decided to berate MBPJ, MPK, MPSJ, etc as well? rolleyes.gif
kepompong
post Mar 13 2013, 04:34 PM

Getting Started
103 posts

user posted image
luffy260187
post Mar 13 2013, 04:46 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

satu negara tiada askar tiada masalah, satu negara tiada polis ada masalah besar.

hari hari biasa, polis bekerja tapi hari hari biasa, askar goyang telur.

bila ada perang, baru nak keluar bekerja, SEDAR la sikit askar MALAYSIA yang malas.

CONTOHI askar askar negara China yang rajin. Apabila tiada perang, mereka membuat barangan pisau and dapur untuk dipasarkan and dijual untuk membantu kewangan negaranya.

TAK macam askar Malaysia yang menghabiskan wang negara.

5 Pages « < 3 4 5
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0132sec    0.42    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:47 PM