Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Poltera, Anybody is a member?

views

TSGreatWhite
post Mar 10 2013, 02:45 AM, updated 12y ago

11 posts

http://poltera.org/kategori-keahlian-poltera

Anyone here is a member of Poltera? I see some cars around having their car badge. Looks cool. thumbup.gif
I know business owners joined because the joining fees is tax exempted and u get discounts on saman. Other than that, some privileges they offer I don't think anyone will really use. But the car badge really looks cool. As if you're somebody. smile.gif Even police will give face sometimes coz u contribute to them.
darkdevilrey
post Mar 10 2013, 02:53 AM

Silly Fools
1,155 posts

QUOTE(GreatWhite @ Mar 10 2013, 02:45 AM)
http://poltera.org/kategori-keahlian-poltera

Anyone here is a member of Poltera? I see some cars around having their car badge. Looks cool.  thumbup.gif
I know business owners joined because the joining fees is tax exempted and u get discounts on saman. Other than that, some privileges they offer I don't think anyone will really use. But the car badge really looks cool. As if you're somebody.  smile.gif  Even police will give face sometimes coz u contribute to them.
for real?

i saw those car with this kind of badges usually luxury cars + heavily tinted.

can normal citizen like us apply too?

later roadblock drunk also no problems? tongue.gif
eyez98
post Mar 10 2013, 08:59 AM

Isaactan.Net
1,521 posts

The emblem will look good on my car. tongue.gif now where can I Korek out thousands to buy that.
TSGreatWhite
post Mar 10 2013, 09:45 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(darkdevilrey @ Mar 10 2013, 02:53 AM)
for real?

This membership is open to all Malaysian citizen. Just that how many ppl willing to pay that much for it? Usually big luxury car are rich businessmen. The membership fees and contribution (derma wang) given to Poltera can use to deduct income tax. Instead of giving to LHDN u don't get anything, y don't wanna join and contribute to Poltera and get their benefits? Heavily tinted are not allow la. Just that mayb they have other excuse la. U can't break the law with this badge. It is not a lisence to become a law breaker. Just that minor issues they might let u off and bagi u muka la. Coz the money u give will be given to the Ex police and army force. In directly is, You Help Me I Help You.
TSGreatWhite
post Mar 10 2013, 09:46 AM

11 posts

Come to think about it, lifetime membership is worth it. What I worry is, will they every month or suka suka come ask for donation only. Don't pay later don't wanna help u. Coz I heard if got police lansi with u during block u can call the officer and he will gaotim for u. That's y I'm looking for direct member to find up before joining.

This post has been edited by GreatWhite: Mar 10 2013, 09:58 AM
TSGreatWhite
post Mar 10 2013, 09:52 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(eyez98 @ Mar 10 2013, 08:59 AM)
The emblem will look good on my car. tongue.gif now where can I Korek out thousands to buy that.
Cheapest is RM3500. Just save few months,
eat less and play less...
darkdevilrey
post Mar 10 2013, 12:37 PM

Silly Fools
1,155 posts

this remind me of the chinese guy bring 20k cash out at night.

kena block road tax expired, then malay police ask for minum.

he dunwan, insist giv summon, then car got this kind of badges sumore police say him lansi then smack kao him and took all his money.

netmatrix
post Mar 10 2013, 03:44 PM

The machine... it sees everything.
6,491 posts

Stupid la this. Ppl become member so they think the badge can be used as an excuse to break the law. U might as well join volunteer police and not pay any money to become pseudo member. The stupid badge can be bought la. There was a seller that i read about in ampang before. Any blardy metal badge also the guy can get. so long u pay for it la.
TSGreatWhite
post Mar 11 2013, 12:43 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(darkdevilrey @ Mar 10 2013, 12:37 PM)
this remind me of the chinese guy bring 20k cash out at night.

kena block road tax expired, then malay police ask for minum.

he dunwan, insist giv summon, then car got this kind of badges sumore police say him lansi then smack kao him and took all his money.
I believe that guy lansi and make the police angry with his attitude, that is y he got beaten up and took all the money. I believe if he humbly apologize and ask for saman in a low tone voice nothing will happen.
durianpuff
post Mar 11 2013, 12:54 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(netmatrix @ Mar 10 2013, 03:44 PM)
Stupid la this. Ppl become member so they think the badge can be used as an excuse to break the law. U might as well join volunteer police and not pay any money to become pseudo member. The stupid badge can be bought la. There was a seller that i read about in ampang before. Any blardy metal badge also the guy can get. so long u pay for it la.
I LOL'ed at this. But its true also.
hmm.gif
^cash^
post Mar 17 2013, 04:39 AM

太子
619 posts

I am the poltera vvip member... paying 8888... beside that sometime they will call u for donation when they need it... i think i have donated over 10k over the 2 years. this kind good to business man but anyway up to u...
cheers
mytaffeta
post Mar 17 2013, 04:55 AM

Regular
1,311 posts

QUOTE(GreatWhite @ Mar 11 2013, 12:43 PM)
I believe that guy lansi and make the police angry with his attitude, that is y he got beaten up and took all the money. I believe if he humbly apologize and ask for saman in a low tone voice nothing will happen.
errrrrr.. which mean u support the act done by police? even the citizen very lansi? hmm.gif
^cash^
post Mar 17 2013, 05:02 AM

太子
619 posts

QUOTE(mytaffeta @ Mar 17 2013, 04:55 AM)
errrrrr.. which mean u support the act done by police? even the citizen very lansi?  hmm.gif
police also human... u respect ppl, ppl respect u too... if your car not heavy tinted, heavy mod or against any undang... why u scare roadblock?
if u dont offer any wang kopi & dare ask just summon... they can get rasuah? so who is the 1st place create all the problem?
mytaffeta
post Mar 17 2013, 07:08 AM

Regular
1,311 posts

QUOTE(^cash^ @ Mar 17 2013, 05:02 AM)
police also human... u respect ppl, ppl respect u too... if your car not heavy tinted, heavy mod or against any undang... why u scare roadblock?
if u dont offer any wang kopi & dare ask just summon... they can get rasuah? so who is the 1st place create all the problem?
QUOTE(GreatWhite @ Mar 11 2013, 12:43 PM)
i just dont agree on the bold part.. no matter what fault done by the car owner, or lansi he is.. it shouldn't end like that..
TSGreatWhite
post Mar 17 2013, 09:37 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(mytaffeta @ Mar 17 2013, 04:55 AM)
errrrrr.. which mean u support the act done by police? even the citizen very lansi?  hmm.gif
Not support. Beating ppl is definitely wrong. But what can u do? They're the authorities. They can say u terlibat in kegiatan haram and the money u have is also haram. Beat u and lockup u for 48 hours then only let u go back. We as citizens I think the best is always stay humble in every situation.
TSGreatWhite
post Mar 17 2013, 09:44 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(mytaffeta @ Mar 17 2013, 07:08 AM)
i just dont agree on the bold part.. no matter what fault done by the car owner, or lansi he is.. it shouldn't end like that..
Yes. I also know that this shouldn't be the way. But we are in BolehLand. Many cases happened and just closed without any solution.
JaguarXJL
post Jun 6 2013, 11:38 AM

0 posts

Hey, is POLTERA closed? I tried calling them but seems like all their lines have been suspended including the websites. What happen to them? Anyone knows?
silverio3
post Jan 2 2017, 02:21 PM

7 posts

Dear All,

I am a legitimate Poltera VVIP member. We do it the right way. If anyone would like to become a member and support the Persatuan Bekas Polis dan Tentara irregardless of they being good or bad, we support in the name of humanity.
Many of them suffer thru all kind of job stress including PTSD.

The Poltera group is being active again with a new line of young generation and we want to eliminate all those illegally claiming member, putting up the embellems and misusing the membership rights. Do note all embellems are with a unique serial number that are tied with the individuals membership number.
We are a registered society under ROS and KDN.
Any queries, on membership please email me (if you have any criminal records, please do not apply as the membership requirement is now strict) : peace_to@hotmail.com or text me : 0162237774

Thank You.

Yours Truly,
Brian
roydesi
post Jan 21 2019, 12:32 AM

0 posts

for real?

Yes can... PM ME for more details 0192626720
roydesi
post Jan 21 2019, 07:08 PM

0 posts

for real?

Yes can... I can help you to apply...contact me 019 2626 720

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0301sec    0.42    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:21 AM