Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Golden Maximum Takaful, Legit or Scam?

views

SUSautoman5891
post Mar 7 2013, 09:07 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(zem @ Mar 7 2013, 05:49 PM)
Hi guys. So today i received a call form a woman telling me that i need to pay Golden Maximum Takaful for their insurance from 2010 to 2013. They said i need to pay if not they will bring the case to court.

Back in 2010, i've received the call from them and they keep saying that i MUST take the insurance as a VISA card holder. Then after certain time, they forward me to a recorded call and i must confirmed the info they said.

But at the end of the recorded call, they ask me "Do we force you to take this insurance"" and i reply "Yes" and that time i'm realize that they actually try to me buy this thing(i thought its compulsory). After that i said that i dont want this insurance, and the guy that asking me question during the recording said Ok and the call ended.

So i thought the insurance thing is finished since I also havent received any letter / paperwork from them (they said they will send it to me if i agree). Now, did the insurance exist and legit? I dont want to pay for some scamming scheme and I dont want to be brought to court.  cry.gif
Sound like scam.
SUSautoman5891
post Mar 7 2013, 09:22 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(zem @ Mar 7 2013, 09:17 PM)
Well, I'm not sure. Is this ever happen to anyone else? They even tell me to pay some of it tomorrow without even early notice.  cry.gif
What visa is this? I never heard such thing before.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0160sec    0.10    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:31 AM