Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Golden Maximum Takaful, Legit or Scam?

zem
post Mar 7 2013, 05:49 PM

Group: Junior Member

Hi guys. So today i received a call form a woman telling me that i need to pay Golden Maximum Takaful for their insurance from 2010 to 2013. They said i need to pay if not they will bring the case to court.

Back in 2010, i've received the call from them and they keep saying that i MUST take the insurance as a VISA card holder. Then after certain time, they forward me to a recorded call and i must confirmed the info they said.

But at the end of the recorded call, they ask me "Do we force you to take this insurance"" and i reply "Yes" and that time i'm realize that they actually try to me buy this thing(i thought its compulsory). After that i said that i dont want this insurance, and the guy that asking me question during the recording said Ok and the call ended.

So i thought the insurance thing is finished since I also havent received any letter / paperwork from them (they said they will send it to me if i agree). Now, did the insurance exist and legit? I dont want to pay for some scamming scheme and I dont want to be brought to court. cry.gif

Update: So i've called Maybank and they said there is no such thing as COMPULSORY insurance. I also called BNM and they said not to respond and give anything to the Golden Maximum as the insurance itself not clear. If they keep contacting me again, lodge a police reports. I will write an email to BNM for fraud attempt reports.

This post has been edited by zem: Mar 8 2013, 10:05 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
automan5891
post Mar 7 2013, 09:07 PM

QUOTE(zem @ Mar 7 2013, 05:49 PM)
Hi guys. So today i received a call form a woman telling me that i need to pay Golden Maximum Takaful for their insurance from 2010 to 2013. They said i need to pay if not they will bring the case to court.

Back in 2010, i've received the call from them and they keep saying that i MUST take the insurance as a VISA card holder. Then after certain time, they forward me to a recorded call and i must confirmed the info they said.

But at the end of the recorded call, they ask me "Do we force you to take this insurance"" and i reply "Yes" and that time i'm realize that they actually try to me buy this thing(i thought its compulsory). After that i said that i dont want this insurance, and the guy that asking me question during the recording said Ok and the call ended.

So i thought the insurance thing is finished since I also havent received any letter / paperwork from them (they said they will send it to me if i agree). Now, did the insurance exist and legit? I dont want to pay for some scamming scheme and I dont want to be brought to court.  cry.gif
Sound like scam.
+Quote Post
zem
post Mar 7 2013, 09:17 PM

QUOTE(automan5891 @ Mar 7 2013, 09:07 PM)
Sound like scam.
Well, I'm not sure. Is this ever happen to anyone else? They even tell me to pay some of it tomorrow without even early notice. cry.gif
+Quote Post
automan5891
post Mar 7 2013, 09:22 PM

QUOTE(zem @ Mar 7 2013, 09:17 PM)
Well, I'm not sure. Is this ever happen to anyone else? They even tell me to pay some of it tomorrow without even early notice.  cry.gif
What visa is this? I never heard such thing before.
+Quote Post
zem
post Mar 7 2013, 09:37 PM

QUOTE(automan5891 @ Mar 7 2013, 09:22 PM)
What visa is this? I never heard such thing before.
Well, I have the Maybank Debit Card (considered as VISA rite?). btw, i have series of discussion in other thread /k/
+Quote Post
ronnie26
post Mar 7 2013, 09:38 PM

Getting Started

i think it was a telemarketing call.

did u give clear consent to them by saying "yes" or "ok" to sign up for u?

if u are sure that u denied the offer during the call back in 2010, they actually can't proceed further for you
+Quote Post
zem
post Mar 7 2013, 09:40 PM

QUOTE(ronnie26 @ Mar 7 2013, 09:38 PM)
i think it was a telemarketing call.

did u give clear consent to them by saying "yes" or "ok" to sign up for u?

if u are sure that u denied the offer during the call back in 2010, they actually can't proceed further for you
at first, they as me to confirm my info, so i said yes to the info (name/address/etc) then they ask "Do we force you to take this scheme" and I reply "yes" since they keep pushing me to take by saying its mandatory, bla2. Then I forgot what I said to that guy, but I do state that I dont want the scheme then the guy said "OK" and the recorded call ends.
+Quote Post
ronnie26
post Mar 7 2013, 09:43 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(zem @ Mar 7 2013, 09:40 PM)
at first, they as me to confirm my info, so i said yes to the info (name/address/etc) then they ask "Do we force you to take this scheme" and I reply "yes" since they keep pushing me to take by saying its mandatory, bla2. Then I forgot what I said to that guy, but I do state that I dont want the scheme then the guy said "OK" and the recorded call ends.
do u mean that the information verifying call was a recent one, and u speak to him that during the first call(2010) u have already rejected the offer?

-----

i think i know what u mean edi.

they first introduced to u, u rejected. he then asked whether he was compelling u to sign up from him.

nonetheless, u have again confirmed that u don't want such scheme prior the call ended

This post has been edited by ronnie26: Mar 7 2013, 09:46 PM
+Quote Post
zem
post Mar 7 2013, 09:46 PM

QUOTE(ronnie26 @ Mar 7 2013, 09:43 PM)
do u mean that the information verifying call was a recent one, and u speak to him that during the first call(2010) u have already rejected the offer?
No, the information verifying occur on the first call (2010). The recent one (2013) is they just said that i have due for 4 years and need to pay them. And yea, I said I dont want since they keep pushing me(2010).
+Quote Post
ronnie26
post Mar 7 2013, 09:52 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(zem @ Mar 7 2013, 09:46 PM)
No, the information verifying occur on the first call (2010). The recent one (2013) is they just said that i have due for 4 years and need to pay them. And yea, I said I dont want since they keep pushing me(2010).
i see /k/tards are responding to yr issue. let's move to there

to me, don't do any payment unless u have verified the actual situation.

this scheme really sounds strange, i also wondering telesales are usually collecting the premium by auto-debit

hope u could sort it out ASAP! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by ronnie26: Mar 7 2013, 09:53 PM
+Quote Post
loui
post Mar 7 2013, 10:38 PM

Getting Started

record the detail, lodge a complain to bank negara in letter

instant reply within 14 days

i doubt the company has takaful license since bank negara only issue few takaful license

User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
ciahcra
post Mar 8 2013, 04:33 PM

Enthusiast
Group: Senior Member

Never heard of this takaful. Normally they have to give letter of demand first for any payable due to them, if they wish to bring it to court. Ask them to send you a letter of demand, if they wish you to pay them. otherwise just ignore them.
+Quote Post
dkk
post Mar 11 2013, 11:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Group: Elite

They can say what they want. Whether it is true or not is another thing.

You too can play this game. Next time she calls, tell her you're reporting them to the police for harassment. Ask her for her full name and address. If she ask you why, tell her it's so that the police report would be more complete, and it'll be easier for the police to track them down for the investigation. DO NOT give out any of your own information they do not already have.
+Quote Post
Godale
post Mar 12 2013, 07:40 PM

Group: New Member

So i thought the insurance thing is finished since I also havent received any letter / paperwork from them (they said they will send it to me if i agree). Now, did the insurance exist and legit? I dont want to pay for some scamming scheme and I dont want to be brought to court.  cry.gif

Update: So i've called Maybank and they said there is no such thing as COMPULSORY insurance. I also called BNM and they said not to respond and give anything to the Golden Maximum as the insurance itself not clear. If they keep contacting me again, lodge a police reports. I will write an email to BNM for fraud attempt reports.
Hi Zem..my colleague (female) received a similar phone call from such company. Turn out that my colleague used to join such insurance scheme offered by this company in 2009. She gave her office address, office phone no and her hp no. Today around 12:00 pm she received a phone call on his mobile from a private no. The script is almost similar. The caller accused my colleague have breached on an insurance contract which the caller claimed the insurance have been outstanding since the last 4 years. The caller insisted my colleague to bank-in the amount (RM5,980) to Golden Maximum bank account with Maybank. When she tried to delay to bank in the money the call kept coming alternately between her office no and handphone. And the caller's voice becoming angrier...

Thats when I decided to step in.. I told the caller that my colleague asked me to handle his call but the caller insisted to talk to my colleague. An argument started between me and him and finally I put down the phone. Then a call comes from the office line. When I pick up the call the same voice said he wanna speak to my colleague. I asked him to identify himself. He told me that he is from Maybank. I asked which Maybank she said Maybank KL la..with an irritated voice.I knew it was the same man so I gave him a tongue lashing with a mix of four letter words and all the chinese,indian and melanau cursing language that i know. And he replied back.." Hoi Belacan!!!" Thats when I hang up... I am perplexed...So many cursing words and he choosed Belacan? Come on machaaa....
+Quote Post
roystevenung
post Mar 13 2013, 11:33 AM

Regular

^ what insurance fraud? It is YOUR RIGHT NOT TO PAY PREMIUM. it is stipulated in the insurance contract.

The cover will lapse. That's all
+Quote Post
zem
post Mar 13 2013, 01:44 PM

QUOTE(Godale @ Mar 12 2013, 07:40 PM)
Hi Zem..my colleague (female) received a similar phone call from such company. Turn out that my colleague used to join such insurance scheme offered by this company in 2009. She gave her office address, office phone no and her hp no. Today around 12:00 pm she received  a phone call on his mobile from a private no. The script is almost similar. The caller accused my colleague have breached on an insurance contract which the caller claimed the insurance have been  outstanding since the last 4 years. The caller insisted my colleague to bank-in the amount (RM5,980) to Golden Maximum bank account with Maybank. When she tried to delay to bank in the money the call kept coming alternately between her office no and handphone. And the caller's voice becoming angrier...

Thats when I decided to step in.. I told the caller that my colleague asked me to handle his call but the caller insisted to talk to my colleague. An argument started between me and him and finally I put down the phone. Then a call comes from the office line. When I pick up the call the same voice said he wanna speak to my colleague. I asked him to identify himself. He told me that he is from Maybank. I asked which Maybank she said Maybank KL la..with an irritated voice.I knew it was the same man so I gave him a tongue lashing with a mix of four letter words and all the chinese,indian and melanau cursing language that i know. And he replied back.." Hoi Belacan!!!" Thats when I hang up... I am perplexed...So many cursing words and he choosed Belacan? Come on machaaa....
I see. After i said that i refuse to pay them, it seems they do not bother calling me again. Just ignore them I guess, I think they try to scam by offering a fake insurance plan.

QUOTE(roystevenung @ Mar 13 2013, 11.33 AM)
^ what insurance fraud? It is YOUR RIGHT NOT TO PAY PREMIUM. it is stipulated in the insurance contract.

The cover will lapse. That's all
yea, after asking some other people, they also says the same thing. If we stop paying the premium, the insurance should be void. rclxub.gif
+Quote Post
joefbi
post Mar 13 2013, 04:45 PM

joefbi a.k.a roketx

my brother also got scam by this golden shit insurance.
the story after they call, my brother accept the offer and pay monthly via bank debit.
after half year, he got offer for another package from this golden shit. before that,
i was talk to him to stop the golden cover and take takaful...so, he take that chance on that
call to revoke the policy and the operator tell him the cover will be ended immediately.
this is happen on 2011.

after that he take takaful plan from another insurance, until now. however, last month...
same situation like TS post happen. This golden shit call my brother said he must pay sum of RM800 outstanding payment from 2011 until early 2013.
WADAFAK.
My brother tell him (he admit he was the attorney of the golden shit) that the deal is over on the last call back on 2011.
that shit attorney tell my brother they dont have the call record for that and ask my brother "did u have record the conversation as proof?"
SHIT WADAFAK GOLDEN BABI SIAL talk like a bull shit. all deal was made by call, no paper later ask customer got record?
FYI my brother did not receive any cover note for that golden shit. thus make my brother cannot call back them.
This insurance also seem dont have any official web to refer.

the shit is become shittier when the attorney ask "u mau bayar ka tak mau bayar?"
of kos la my brother wont pay a shit...then they said "kalo taknak bayar kita kasik saman laa...then u punya nama will be black listed"
before the call end the so call attorney scold my brother "lantak kau lah!" and ended the call.
phundek punya orang...this time i feel gonna shit his face! mad.gif

now my brother dunno what to do. i ask him if got any letter from that golden shit so we got the company details...
then go report police and BOMB them later. kasik bakar dia punya office. ptuiihhh vmad.gif

i heard many case on the net ppl post possible scam, threat, maki hamun from this shit golden insuran.
what da heck BNM or related body give licence to this company to run bussiness?
I advise to non-customer to avoid this company and if already being a customer to revoke and always records ur conversation with them.
seriously flex.gif

This post has been edited by joefbi: Mar 13 2013, 04:57 PM
+Quote Post
xavi5567
post Mar 14 2013, 07:09 PM

\(●'Å'●)/

i heard of this b4.. citibank last time also call me ... i reject the normal caller... then another caller call in again saying he is the manager.. wanna pujuk pujuk me la.. i say i never have late payment and wont have late payment hence i dont need this kind of stupid insurance.. i end the call with pls dont call me on this matter again .. i am not interested on this kind of service.. ... till now never received any more...
+Quote Post
napoli26
post Mar 15 2013, 03:55 PM

kena toto 6/58

when u see the word takaful, means it is for smart ppl, lol
+Quote Post
pandah
post Mar 16 2013, 01:08 AM

Casual

these people probably just random call and if 1 people out of 10 calls bank in to them they happy already.

no need modal just call and tok shit threaten people then can get money.
+Quote Post
roystevenung
post Mar 16 2013, 07:57 PM

Regular

QUOTE(joefbi @ Mar 13 2013, 04:45 PM)
my brother also got scam by this golden shit insurance.
the story after they call, my brother accept the offer and pay monthly via bank debit.
after half year, he got offer for another package from this golden shit. before that,
i was talk to him to stop the golden cover and take takaful...so, he take that chance on that
call to revoke the policy and the operator tell him the cover will be ended immediately.
this is happen on 2011.

after that he take takaful plan from another insurance, until now. however, last month...
same situation like TS post happen. This golden shit call my brother said he must pay sum of RM800 outstanding payment from 2011 until early 2013.
WADAFAK.
My brother tell him (he admit he was the attorney of the golden shit) that the deal is over on the last call back on 2011.
that shit attorney tell my brother they dont have the call record for that and ask my brother "did u have record the conversation as proof?"
SHIT WADAFAK GOLDEN BABI SIAL talk like a bull shit. all deal was made by call, no paper later ask customer got record?
FYI my brother did not receive any cover note for that golden shit. thus make my brother cannot call back them.
This insurance also seem dont have any official web to refer.

the shit is become shittier when the attorney ask "u mau bayar ka tak mau bayar?"
of kos la my brother wont pay a shit...then they said "kalo taknak bayar kita kasik saman laa...then u punya nama will be black listed"
before the call end the so call attorney scold my brother "lantak kau lah!" and ended the call.
phundek punya orang...this time i feel gonna shit his face!  mad.gif

now my brother dunno what to do. i ask him if got any letter from that golden shit so we got the company details...
then go report police and BOMB them later. kasik bakar dia punya office. ptuiihhh  vmad.gif

i heard many case on the net ppl post possible scam, threat, maki hamun from this shit golden insuran.
what da heck BNM or related body give licence to this company to run bussiness?
I advise to non-customer to avoid this company and if already being a customer to revoke and always records ur conversation with them.
seriously  flex.gif
Moral of the story is buy Prudential BSN Takaful Berhad from me ... never over the phone... whistling.gif

Furthermore he never received any cover note/policy document. How much was his coverage? How does it work? In what event can he make a claim? In the event of claim WHO SHOULD HE CONTACT!?

Please, buy insurance is for Protection, not for investment!
+Quote Post
fox_shinoda
post Mar 17 2013, 10:50 AM

Getting Started

Each time I got a new card, or any kind of loan like car, housing, will surely get those insurance offer over the phone.

They way they twist their words as if they are really calling from the bank stating you must get this insurance policy or you are already registered just need to confirm details and agree to it is just scary

Some of them even have my details like names and address, plus which credit card that I have. Always, I just tell them nicely that I'm not interested, some even replied back in a harsh tone mad.gif
+Quote Post
joefbi
post Mar 18 2013, 08:04 AM

joefbi a.k.a roketx

actually, before this, i had cover by ETIQA, which is deal over the phone too...
but it is ok, not a fraud or scam...ETIQA sent me my cover note.
I also revoke later via phone too...no problem at all..
+Quote Post
ycs
post Mar 18 2013, 11:02 AM

i just hang up. no need bother and argue, put in my reject call list
+Quote Post
zammega
post Mar 20 2013, 09:54 PM

Hi zem, i also got a call from a Malay lady from the same company on the 12th March (last Tuesday). The conversation was about the same. She said I owe the company since 2009 till this year after a phone conversation. So I asked her, how many times have i made payments. she answered none. i told her since no payment was made, the agreement must have been lapsed. in other words, cancelled. She told me that I have to pay at least for 1 year premium before the policy can be cancelled. When i asked her by what method was i said to pay, she answered through a credit card. Next, I told her that I no longer own credit cards since I am in AKPK program but still she insisted me to pay. I asked her to send me the details of the company and the policy. she said that she would ask her staff to sms me. i asked her to send me the details through normal mail so I will have the black and white copy which will make it easier for me to take further action. In the end, she agreed.
Today at noon, I received a call from an Indian lady from the same company. She said that they cannot send the details by post. Then she told me something like this::u are a government servant right? u know that a government servant x boleh ada hutang? if u don't want to pay, we will start sending notices to your office and followed by surat saman." So I told her to do whatever she thought was right, and then I will do whatever I feel is right. Upon hearing this, she became angrier and repeated the government servant and surat saman phrase. I stopped the coversation by hanging up. later at about 3pm, there was an incoming call from a private number again. I just ignored the call. Well, I think we are in the same boat zem..
+Quote Post
zaty
post Mar 27 2013, 01:58 PM

I also received a call from an Indian woman just now regarding this Golden Maximum thingy. She said that "Awak dah bagi semua details awak pada saya and awak kena bayar saya sekarang RM599," And yes, I did give her my details when she first called me last year Mac 2012. That time, she told me about insurance and I will receive a card, a golden card I guess. Then after she told me the advantages and benefits, she asked me whether I bersetuju or not. Then suddenly, she asked me to payyyy. She should tell me that THING EARLIER, SO THAT I WILL KNOW THAT I HAVE TO PAY. But this Indian woman which is so pandai menipu ppl, amik my details and evertyhing and now she asked me to pay. I ignored them last year and I didn't make any payment. And suddenly she called me again todayyyyyyyyyyy and asked me to pay RM599 via Maybank. iF NOT SHE WILL AMIK TINDAKAN WHERE I HAVE TO PAY INTEREST RM5000. So howwwwwwwwwwwwww? I don't know what to do now rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by zaty: Mar 27 2013, 01:59 PM
+Quote Post
barneysteinsson
post Mar 27 2013, 03:29 PM

Casual

QUOTE(zaty @ Mar 27 2013, 01:58 PM)
I also received a call from an Indian woman just now regarding this Golden Maximum thingy. She said that "Awak dah bagi semua details awak pada saya and awak kena bayar saya sekarang RM599," And yes, I did give her my details when she first called me last year Mac 2012. That time, she told me about insurance and I will receive a card, a golden card I guess. Then after she told me the advantages and benefits, she asked me whether I bersetuju or not. Then suddenly, she asked me to payyyy. She should tell me that THING EARLIER, SO THAT I WILL KNOW THAT I HAVE TO PAY. But this Indian woman which is so pandai menipu ppl, amik my details and evertyhing and now she asked me to pay. I ignored them last year and I didn't make any payment. And suddenly she called me again todayyyyyyyyyyy and asked me to pay RM599 via Maybank. iF NOT SHE WILL AMIK TINDAKAN WHERE I HAVE TO PAY INTEREST RM5000. So howwwwwwwwwwwwww? I don't know what to do now  rclxub.gif
buat bodoh jela, u tak apply buat apa nak bayar pula
+Quote Post
dkk
post Mar 30 2013, 02:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon

I also received a call from an Indian woman just now regarding this Golden Maximum thingy. She said that "Awak dah bagi semua details awak pada saya and awak kena bayar saya sekarang RM599," And yes, I did give her my details when she first called me last year Mac 2012. That time, she told me about insurance and I will receive a card, a golden card I guess. Then after she told me the advantages and benefits, she asked me whether I bersetuju or not. Then suddenly, she asked me to payyyy. She should tell me that THING EARLIER, SO THAT I WILL KNOW THAT I HAVE TO PAY. But this Indian woman which is so pandai menipu ppl, amik my details and evertyhing and now she asked me to pay. I ignored them last year and I didn't make any payment. And suddenly she called me again todayyyyyyyyyyy and asked me to pay RM599 via Maybank. iF NOT SHE WILL AMIK TINDAKAN WHERE I HAVE TO PAY INTEREST RM5000. So howwwwwwwwwwwwww? I don't know what to do now  rclxub.gif
DO NOT PAY! Obviously a scam. If you pay, you're funding them and encouraging them to get more victims. Complain instead. http://e-aduan.kpdnkk.gov.m
+Quote Post
ringgityen
post Apr 4 2013, 09:51 PM

Thanks dkk. Complaint to kpdnkk already. I also faced the same situation this evening, asking me to pay premium from 2009 for RM1,459. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
hafiez
post Apr 5 2013, 09:29 AM

R620 V8 | FH16 700

Benda-benda macam ni yang bantutkan usaha nak educate orang tentang insurans.

Benda elok, bole jadi tahi sebab bangsat-bangsat ni.
+Quote Post
zaty
post Apr 5 2013, 11:52 AM

QUOTE(ringgityen @ Apr 4 2013, 09:51 PM)
Thanks dkk. Complaint to kpdnkk already. I also faced the same situation this evening, asking me to pay premium from 2009 for RM1,459.  tongue.gif
How did you complain to kpdnkk? I mean, what did you tell them? I need a guidance since I want to complain as well. But I'm doubted to manage it. rclxub.gif
+Quote Post
ringgityen
post Apr 6 2013, 07:52 AM

QUOTE(zaty @ Apr 5 2013, 11:52 AM)
How did you complain to kpdnkk? I mean, what did you tell them? I need a guidance since I want to complain as well. But I'm doubted to manage it.  rclxub.gif
I simply wrote the chronology to kpdkk mentioning from the time the made a call to me, up until those a$$hol@ threatened me to pay the premium. Also mentioned how they threatened to bring my case to Mahkamah Tinggi Kuala Lumpur as they claimed MTKL already have all the evidence to summon me. i.e. voice record. blink.gif
+Quote Post
ringgityen
post Apr 6 2013, 08:02 AM

QUOTE(hafiez @ Apr 5 2013, 09:29 AM)

Second that. Living a life uninsured is risky, living a life 'insured' by Golden Maximum is crazy. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
zack76
post Apr 10 2013, 06:52 PM

saya pun mendapat panggilan semalam( 10 april) katanya daripada mahkamah tinggi kuala lumpur yang mengatakan saya akan dikenakan saman daripada golden maximum takaful sekiranya
saya tidak membayar tunggakan sebanyak rm2990 daripada 2010. kalau saya tidak membayar adakah saya akan dikenakan saman daripada syarikat terbabit? apa yang harus saya lakukan?
saya amat risau sekarang ni. boleh saudara/saudari bagitau apa yang harus saya lakukan?
+Quote Post
empyreal
post Apr 10 2013, 10:09 PM

Regular
Group Icon
Kopitiam

QUOTE(zack76 @ Apr 10 2013, 06:52 PM)
saya pun mendapat panggilan semalam( 10 april) katanya daripada mahkamah tinggi kuala lumpur yang mengatakan saya akan dikenakan saman daripada golden maximum takaful sekiranya
saya tidak membayar tunggakan sebanyak rm2990 daripada 2010. kalau saya tidak membayar adakah saya akan dikenakan saman daripada syarikat terbabit? apa yang harus saya lakukan?
saya amat risau sekarang ni. boleh saudara/saudari bagitau apa yang harus saya lakukan?
next time they call, ask for his or her name, and what account do they want you to bank the money into.

then hand it over to bnm or the police.

only govt authorities write summonses. a private company can sue but they dont need a high court 'permission' to sue. if they want to sue you, say go ahead - if like the other person you've not signed anything they wont incriminate themselves. bohong semuanya.
+Quote Post
zack76
post Apr 10 2013, 11:53 PM

jadi maksudnya ini saya tak perlu bayar la ya..
yang call saya tu cik normala katanya dari mahkamah tinggi kuala lumpur
ada dia bagi no akaun atas syarikat golden maximum
mereka tak boleh ambil tindakan saman ke atas saya kalau saya tak bayar ke?
kalau macam tu lega sikit saya.
ni no cik normala yang katanya dari mahkamah tinggi kuala lumpur 0166265038
+Quote Post
Kravo
post Apr 11 2013, 11:12 AM

Enthusiast

if this insurance crap is tied to your visa card

that time when you sign to apply the card, is this insurance stated in the letter/doc?

if no, you can no give damn.
if yes, then you signed the doc agreed to take in the insurance. what more to discuss?

chk your letter/doc now.
+Quote Post
eilsya
post Apr 11 2013, 02:55 PM

husband saya pon dpy call dr company nie..bulan jan yg lps mnta byr 599..klu xbyr nk bwk ke court..sbb dgr nk bwk ke court my husband trus g byr..
then semalam n hari ni dorang call lg..sruh byr 5890 lak..klu x bank in ari nie..ari isnin jmpa kt court..geram btl..
saya call biro pengantaraan kewangan katanya xpernah dgr nama company nie sbg company insurance..so dia suruh check btl2..n dia nasihatkn jgn buat payment lg..dpt kan details insurance tue dulu..
tp bl baca kat sini..rasa2nya company nie mmg menipu la..better report kat polis n bnm..
+Quote Post
zack76
post Apr 11 2013, 06:58 PM

semalam saya dah buat aduan kepada kpdnkk mengenai masalah saya ini.
tapi takde apa2 lagi drpd kpdnkk. saya janji nak bayar hari ni kepada syarikat terbabit tapi saya tak buat bayaran pada hari ini. ada BLOCKED number call saya hari ini. mmg syarikat tu yang call tapi saya tak jawab. harap tidak ada apa2 yang berlaku la lepas ni. jiwa pun rasa tak tenteram kalau mcm ni.
+Quote Post
empyreal
post Apr 12 2013, 10:00 AM

Regular
Group Icon
Kopitiam

QUOTE(zack76 @ Apr 10 2013, 11:53 PM)
jadi maksudnya ini saya tak perlu bayar la ya..
yang call saya tu cik normala katanya dari mahkamah tinggi kuala lumpur
ada dia bagi no akaun atas syarikat golden maximum
mereka tak boleh ambil tindakan saman ke atas saya kalau saya tak bayar ke?
kalau macam tu lega sikit saya.
ni no cik normala yang katanya dari mahkamah tinggi kuala lumpur 0166265038
dont worry. if she's from the court, she'd call using an official landline, not a handphone number.

ambil je nombor tu jual kat orang direct marketing.
+Quote Post
pandah
post Apr 12 2013, 02:24 PM

Casual

QUOTE(hafiez @ Apr 5 2013, 09:29 AM)

+1 nanti agent yang buat betul2 pulak kena taik dia orang
+Quote Post
nadnadnad
post Apr 16 2013, 02:59 PM

How is ur situation now? I just got a call earlier today around 11.20am from an indian lady from court saying that i have a complained and a summon for me from an insirance company. Then she farwarded the call (she said it's a conference call) to the insurance company, a malay lady named Linda, said that i subscribed to the insurance earlier from march 2009. I told her it was ridiculous cuz at that time i was still studying n it was impossible for me to subscribe the insurance on my own since i didnt have any source of income. N then she said i agreed on the phone to subscribe their free plan till december 2009. N she even spelled out my workplace during that time (end of dec 2009). She even mentioned that i subscribed the insurance before i was married n spelled out my hsbnd's name.

She then told me that Golden Maximum had been taken over by a new insurance company (i cant remember the name) . The free subscription till end of dec 2009 was over, n they said they have proof that they already sent the letter saying, smthg like persetujuan continuing the policy or surat makluman they company had been taken over by another company. And i owe the, for 4 year from 2010 till now. I need to pay rm1794, (rm299 yearly plus interest plus late payment penalty).

I almost transffered the amount but they said they only have RHB. I insisted to pay thru M2U, then she gave the acc num with her manager's email...siman_0212@yahoo.com...strangelah...arent they supposed to use company's email? Like bla3@goldenmaximum.com or smthg like that?? I called up my hsbnd n a few friends in insurance field, they advised me not to pay. If they call again, ask them to fax or email the proof or any black n white about my record.

The lady kept calling asking n pushing me. I said my hsbnd wants to call her n hear frm her side. Guess what she said, "u ambil insurance ni before u kawin, kenapa ur hsbnd nak tau pasal ni pula?" Ewah ewahhh...sakit hati i...then i told her i want the proof, she said all the proof will be opened at the court. They cant give me any right now. Then she passed the call to the 'lawyer', an indian lady, saying that i need to attend to mahkamah tinggi jln duta on 22th of april with my hsbnd, pay compound rm5000 plis rm1794 that i owe them. They'll send the surat mahkamah. If i fail to come, warrant will be issued n they can trace me anywhere through my ic number. Then she hung up. I didnt even sempat to tell her that i've transferred. So if, let's say la, if they really send the surat mahkamah, i will not get it cuz i've transferred to other state.

Called Maybank n they told me not to pay.
My friends from takaful told me not to pay. Cuz in any insurance policy, if u didnt make any payment in 3 months, the policy will automatically cancelled. But why this moron called me after 4 years n ask for my money?!
+Quote Post
acaii
post Apr 17 2013, 02:39 PM

QUOTE(nadnadnad @ Apr 16 2013, 02:59 PM)
How is ur situation now? I just got a call earlier today around 11.20am from an indian lady from court saying that i have a complained and a summon for me from an insirance company. Then she farwarded the call (she said it's a conference call) to the insurance company, a malay lady named Linda, said that i subscribed to the insurance earlier from march 2009. I told her it was ridiculous cuz at that time i was still studying n it was impossible for me to subscribe the insurance on my own since i didnt have any source of income. N then she said i agreed on the phone to subscribe their free plan till december 2009. N she even spelled out my workplace during that time (end of dec 2009). She even mentioned that i subscribed the insurance before i was married n spelled out my hsbnd's name.

She then told me that Golden Maximum had been taken over by a new insurance company (i cant remember the name) . The free subscription till end of dec 2009 was over, n they said they have proof that they already sent the letter saying, smthg like persetujuan continuing the policy or surat makluman they company had been taken over by another company. And i owe the, for 4 year from 2010 till now. I need to pay rm1794, (rm299 yearly plus interest plus late payment penalty).

I almost transffered the amount but they said they only have RHB. I insisted to pay thru M2U, then she gave the acc num with her manager's email...siman_0212@yahoo.com...strangelah...arent they supposed to use company's email? Like bla3@goldenmaximum.com or smthg like that?? I called up my hsbnd n a few friends in insurance field, they advised me not to pay. If they call again, ask them to fax or email the proof or any black n white about my record.

The lady kept calling asking n pushing me. I said my hsbnd wants to call her n hear frm her side. Guess what she said, "u ambil insurance ni before u kawin, kenapa ur hsbnd nak tau pasal ni pula?" Ewah ewahhh...sakit hati i...then i told her i want the proof, she said all the proof will be opened at the court. They cant give me any right now. Then she passed the call to the 'lawyer', an indian lady, saying that i need to attend to mahkamah tinggi jln duta on 22th of april with my hsbnd, pay compound rm5000 plis rm1794 that i owe them. They'll send the surat mahkamah. If i fail to come, warrant will be issued n they can trace me anywhere through my ic number. Then she hung up. I didnt even sempat to tell her that i've transferred. So if, let's say la, if they really send the surat mahkamah, i will not get it cuz i've transferred to other state.

Called Maybank n they told me not to pay.
My friends from takaful told me not to pay. Cuz in any insurance policy, if u didnt make any payment in 3 months, the policy will automatically cancelled. But why this moron called me after 4 years n ask for my money?!
Nad, just put the phone number here so that everybody here will take early precaution from this scam:)
My officemate also got a call from them last week. But he just make a fun of them until they piss off. He said that he no longer living at planet earth,haha.

+Quote Post
TIPAHTERTIPU
post Dec 11 2013, 02:29 PM

QUOTE(dkk @ Mar 30 2013, 03:38 PM)
DO NOT PAY! Obviously a scam. If you pay, you're funding them and encouraging them to get more victims. Complain instead. http://e-aduan.kpdnkk.gov.m
[QUOTE] thank you for telling me about kpdnk(eaduan). I have done just that... sorry for me I have paid them before. but today they call me again demanding RM5980. and threaten me. that they will sue me and have the government stop my pension benefits

+Quote Post
aziratul
post Dec 12 2013, 08:28 AM

[quote=TIPAHTERTIPU,Dec 11 2013, 02:29 PM]
[quote][/quote][QUOTE] thank you for telling me about kpdnk(eaduan). I have done just that... sorry for me I have paid them before. but today they call me again demanding RM5980. and threaten me. that they will sue me and have the government stop my pension benefits
[/quote]

Do not worry, your case will end if you go to BNM.

Members of the public can contact BNMLINK and BNMTELELINK for information, enquiries or redress in the areas of conventional and Islamic banking, insurance and takaful, advisory services for small and medium enterprises, foreign exchange administration and other matters under Bank Negara Malaysia's purview.

Laman Informasi Nasihat dan Khidmat (BNMLINK)

(Walk-in Customer Service Centre)
Ground Floor, D Block,
Jalan Dato' Onn
50480 Kuala Lumpur

Tel : +603-2698-8044 extension 8950 / 8958 (BNMLINK general line)

Operating Hours: 9.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m. (Monday - Friday)

Contact Centre (BNMTELELINK)
Laman Informasi Nasihat dan Khidmat (LINK)
Bank Negara Malaysia
P.O. Box 10922
50929 Kuala Lumpur

Tel : 1-300-88-5465 (1-300-88-LINK)
(Overseas: +603-2174-1717)
Fax: +603-2174-1515
E-mail: bnmtelelink@bnm.gov.my

Operating Hours: 9.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m. (Monday - Friday)

This post has been edited by aziratul: Dec 12 2013, 08:30 AM
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1091sec    2.94    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 01:57 PM